Hiya

Hello there! Im Line an not so experienced roleplayer and semi experienced writer. I like roleplaying males and am into all types of girls and feminine guys. Message me if you want and I'll try and respond when I can!

Welcome to EcchiDreams, Line! We have no problems at all with the amount of experience you have had in Roleplaying or writing, so long as what you write is understandable, which I'm sure there will be no issues there. ^^ If you have any questions or need help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask me or the Staff (members with purple names). Hope you have a great time! 😊 

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams! It's good to see you here, and I hope you're able to find something that suits you just perfectly. If you need any help, or just have a question, please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff. We're more than happy to help.