Greetings

Hello~

I'm Miso, I joined Ecchidreams a few hours ago after finding the website.  Overall, i'm mainly interested in talking to new people here and also doing some roleplays. I have prior experience, so I am somewhat descriptive in my writing, although not excessively detailed. I'm usually into more unusual kinks especially like futanari. For further information, you may to refer to my preferences sheet. Besides roleplaying, I am a fairly relaxed person so i'm usually in the mood to talk about anything. Some of my hobbies are creative writing, anime, and of course hentai. Anyways I hope to have fun here~

• Senior Staff

Hi there! Welcome to our community! I love your profile picture by the way! ❤️ 

If you're looking for a well-thought-out roleplay story, I would strongly suggest checking out our club directory and see if anything catches your interest. Otherwise, you can also post in our roleplayer's bulletin board for smaller, one-on-one roleplays to do either in the public rp club or in private. If nothing strikes your fancy, you can always create a thread in the bulletin board with your own ideas!

I'm excited to see what you have in store and hope you have fun here! ❤️