Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Neptune

rp: main topic Blackberry Falls: Zombies Main Thread

Chiyako

Hanako

Health: 100
Hunger: 77
Hydration: 77
Sanity: 85
Items:

• AA Batteries (4)
  • Blanket
  • Box of Aspirin (16 Tablets, 8 Doses)
  • Box of Co-Codamol (14 Tablets, 7 Doses)
  • Box of Crackers
  • Box of Ibuprofen (16 Tablets, 8 Doses)
  • Box of Paracetamol (16 Tablets, 8 Doses)
  • Box of Tylenol (16 Tablets, 8 Doses)
  • Can of Spam
  • Family Picture (Sentimental, non-use item)
  • Instant Noodles (Chicken)
  • Machete
  • Map
  • Small Knife
  • Small Knife (Dull)
  • Vitamins (3 Doses)

Time: 19:03, Wednesday 5th August, 2020.

Hanako's head relaxed to the side, resting against Zoe's. It was more comfortable and it'd help to support the girl further. Two birds one stone. Also they could speak more quietly this way. That meant she could listen more easily to what happened below and, more importantly, they could go unnoticed should something happen in the first place.

She did feel a little sorry for the girl. Zoe wasn't a fighter. Even a zombie was difficult for her to strike, so difficult in fact that it'd gotten her injured! And then Wolfe had carried her from the last town all the way over here! Not only did she understand the guilt that might bring upon Zoe, but it was also a very impressive feat on its own! If it weren't for the present situation Hanako might have developed a little crush then and there! Although perhaps she already had one?

Stop. Thinking. About. That. Focus!

Another spoonful was lifted up. She made certain that there were plenty of noodles bunched up around it before she blew on it. Then she held it out for the girl.

"Do not beat yourself up over it. I was much the same. Actually I still try not to fight them. Um, kind of because I'd probably lose. They're strong. I'm not. But also because its like, what if there is someone still in there? It's not easy. But you learn."

She paused, scooping up more soup. After blowing quickly upon it she held it out, prepared to continue. After all, Hanako had to learn things the hard way. So many times she had to learn the hard way. There was no reason for Zoe to be stuck in the same boat.

"Your brother is very strong. He can fight like normal. Us? We need to use what we have. Be quick. Be smart. Be precise. Keep away. Don't get caught. If you're caught you're dead. Avoid them when you can but strike when you can't. We're smaller. We can go places they can't. We're lighter. We make less noise. If someone tries to hurt you then you strike where it hurts most. Groin. Throat. Pressure points. Eyes. Nose. Ears. If you can then you strike to slow them or, better still, incapacitate them. Achilles heel. Wrist. Inside of the thighs. Arteries. Use the element of surprise whenever possible. That is how we survive. And always remember: a bully cares not for compassion. They will put their needs, their desires, and their advantage over yours. Don't give them that opportunity. If you have the chance? Finish them. Before they finish you."

Hanako Stat Changes:

Health: N/A
Hunger: -1
Hydration: -1
Sanity: N/A

• Love 2

Kalvoras Vertal

Cole
Health: 70
Hunger: 99
Hydration: 99
Sanity: 70

Items
Customizable Rifle
Half a pack of Paracetamol
Compass
Duct Tape
Box of Matches

Screwdriver Set + Monkey Wrench
Box of Aspirin (15 Tablets/7.5 Doses)
Clothes
Hot Chocolate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 19:03, 5th August, 2020

Cole flinched, but allowed the man to pull him to his feet and lead him through the house, and he admired that he was able to do it with a seemingly broken arm. He was stronger than his thinner frame looked, and he didn't seem to display any pain with maneuvering Cole through the building into the garage. He sits down as instructed, not wanting to cause any issues that might get his head lopped off with the sharp blade in the man's hands. His entire body shivers as he tries not to flinch away from his hands when they touch his shoulder to assess his wound.

He occupies himself by slowly reaching out with his good hand for the dog to sniff it, hoping that it would accept the gesture and let him pet it to keep his mind off of what's going on while he's being treated. He listens to the man's voice as well as he asks Cole questions about the nail. He thinks back to the encounter from just an hour ago when he was attacked by the Neko zombie child and its parents.

"Judging from the short time that I saw it before it went into that zombie's eye socket, I'd say that it was about the length of my middle finger and about half the width, too. It happened about an hour ago, but damn, walking here seemed like more time that than"

He gives a soft chuckle at the last part before stripping himself of his backpack and his coat, laying them on the floor next to him and pushing them away slightly so that the man wouldn't get the wrong idea of him giving himself easier access to any weapons that he may have on him. He looks up at the man when he asks if he'd been treated for Tetanus as a child and he gives a small nod in response. He slowly reaches down towards the dog again, holding his palm out for it to sniff and hopefully let him pet since he pulled his hand away before without even giving it the chance to.

"I always used to hate shots, but they're not so bad now that we know what kind of freak show horrors we're fucking with now... Tetanus shot made my arm hurt like hell for a week..."

Stat Changes

• Love 1

Neptune

Wolfe

Health: 44
Hunger: 71
Hydration: 75
Sanity: 45

Items:

• Map (Quest item)
  • Katana Sword
  • Box of Crackers
  • Map
  • Cash: $53
  • Cold/flu medication
  • Compass
  • Lisa’s Diary (Sentimental, non-use item)
  • The Hungry Caterpillar book (Sentimental, non-use item)
  • 2 Pot noodles (beef)
  • Empty bottle
  • Bottle of disinfectant
  • Duct tape
  • Gloves
  • Bottle of water
  • Unclean bottle of water (river water)
  • Cotton buds
  • Chocolate bar
  • Pot of Strawberry Jam 
  • Tylenol (16 pack, 8 doses)
  • Antibiotics (Necrotacin)
  • Antibiotics (Amoxicillin)
  • Dinosaur Toy (Sentimental, non-use item. For Penny)

Zoe

Health: 32
Hunger: 74
Hydration: 97

Items:

• Woodcutter axe
  • Can of Spam
  • Clothes (One top, one leg cover, one set of shoes)
  • Cash: $77
  • Tea Bags
  • Chocolate bar
  • Sewing kit

Time: 19:04, Wednesday 5th August, 2020.

When another spoonful was raised, Zoe obediently opened her mouth and took in the mouthful. It wasn’t the best food she had, had in her entire life but it was the best she had, had in a long time. And it was nice and warm. She couldn’t remember the last time she had a hot meal, and she was savouring every moment of it. She then looked to the side at Hanako as she spoke about her own experience when it came to fighting. Hanako was smaller even than she was, and neither of them looked as if they put up much of a fight with their small height and slender frames. Granted, Zoe was stronger than she looked but compared to her brother, she was pretty weak. Pathetically so. She let out a humourless chuckle at Hanako’s assurance that she would learn, “Maybe… Unfortunately, I’m so much of a coward I don’t like going out of the hideouts that Wolfe picks.” She said, shaking her head. She felt quite disappointed with herself. If it had not been for Wolfe, she would have died a long time ago.

Absently, she took another mouthful of the noodle soup, chewing on the piece of meat. The rather mechanical taste of the meat was lost due to the flavourings of the noodles, much to her relief. She listened carefully as Hanako continued speaking, coaching her in ways that she could survive and even defend herself. Despite the rather confident way the girl spoke, Zoe still had her doubts that she could do all of that. She swallowed her mouthful before saying, “I… I don’t know if I can. The thought of… of… killing someone… I… I don’t think I can. I’m not that kind of strong. Wolfe was the one that took care of my bullies. He’s always been taking care of me…” She trailed off before taking a deep breath before wincing as it caused a sharp stab of pain from her wound, “Maybe… maybe when I’m better I can do some… training. I guess? Would that even help, do you think?” The last part was said in an entreating tone, as she was looking to Hanako for her thoughts.

With the stranger, Wolfe listened to him explain his encounter and he frowned a little. That sounded like his last few major encounters. Getting hurt while trying to fight, or run away from zombies. He nodded slightly to himself when the man described the nail and gave a time estimate. He was one of the most forthcoming patients Wolfe had ever had, and for some reason that thought amused him. He then tightened his hand around his katana as the man slowly stripped off his bag and coat, before he relaxed as the man pushed the items away slightly and made himself as non-threatening as possible. It was making Wolfe relax, and Penny seemed more relaxed as well for she sniffed at the man's hand again before reaching up with one of her paws and batting at it gently before nuzzling her muzzle against his fingers in a plea for affection. Wolfe watched the canine as the stranger confirmed that he had been vaccinated.

He slid his katana back into its sheath, as he knew he would need both of his hands for this before he sighed, “Yes… vaccinations aren’t very pleasant. And with tetanus, you have to get three of them while you’re a kid. And usually with a wound like this, you should get a shot of tetanus immunoglobulin, the antibody that fights against it. But it is not ideal times for that. If you get anything like a stiff jaw, or muscle spasms, let me know.” He returned his attention back to the wound once again, “Remove your shirt as well, please. You’re pretty lucky, you know. I have a sewing kit and disinfectant… and I’ve got cloth boiling for bandages. The chances of you stumbling on… my hideout, are pretty slim.” He said, clicking his tongue against his front teeth. He wasn’t going to reveal that he had people up in the attic, just yet. Not until this man proved that he wasn’t a threat.

As the man was doing that, Wolfe moved over to the campfire and used his pole to stir the bandages before fishing a few out, being careful as he was only using his good hand. He let them drip a little, before he he hung them over the side of the pan. The cloth was steaming slightly, quickly drying out the material. He then moved over to his bag where he pulled out his disinfectant, cotton balls and sewing kit. He looked back over at Penny who by now looked completely at ease with the stranger. Wolfe returned to the stranger, analysing him carefully before he knelt down behind him and asked, “Did you use to live in Taiom?”

Wolfe Stat changes:

Health: No Change (Hunger and thirst too low)

Zoe Stat changes:

Health: No Change (Hunger too low)

• Love 2

Kalvoras Vertal

Cole

Items
Customizable Rifle
Compass
Duct Tape
Box of Matches

Clothes
Hot Chocolate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 19:05, 5th August, 2020

Cole nods and happily obliges to the request of taking his shirt off, stripping off the wet clothing to expose his back, red with blood, before dropping it with his coat and his backpack. He gently pets the dog, first running his fingers against the side of its muzzle and then gently scratching at the underside of its jaw and behind the canine's ears. He felt a little bit more at ease from petting the rather cute dog and, strangely, meeting the man currently tending to his wounds.

"I'll be sure to let you know as soon as possible if any of those things happen. I sure hope it doesn't, though..."

Cole looked back at the man as he mentions that finding the hideout was slim to none, and suddenly, Cole felt like he was the luckiest man alive. He gives a soft sigh of relief before relaxing his shoulders and giving a soft chuckle. He occupies himself with petting the rather friendly canine before pushing the damp hair out of his face and off of the eyepatch. His breathing and heartbeat have thankfully calmed itself and he rubs his hand over the top of the dog's head.

"No shit? I guess I'm the luckiest person on Earth, then, huh? Well, I guess not... The lucky ones are already dead or away from this damned place..."

Cole smiles at the dog, enjoying the peaceful feeling that it continues to give him before stroking its ears and rubbing the insides of them with his thumb to massage them a bit. The entire place gives him a feeling of peace here, but also a certain intensity with his arrival. Thankful as Cole is about finding this place, he can't help but help that he's made everyone worried about their own safety the second he had knocked on the door. Again, he looks back as he is asked the question of whether he'd lived in Taiom or not

"Actually, no... I've lived in Delwore my entire life, but we'd visit here occasionally to see family and friends"

Stat Changes

• Love 2

Chiyako

Hanako

Hunger: 76
Hydration: 76
Items:

• AA Batteries (4)
  • Blanket
  • Box of Crackers
  • Can of Spam
  • Machete
  • Map
  • Small Knife
  • Small Knife (Dull)
  • Vitamins (3 Doses)

Time: 19:04, Wednesday 5th August, 2020.

For a little bit Hanako went quiet. She'd probably just spoken more than she had in almost a year. It was actually kind of sad, but then current world affairs meant that it was also very normal. Their world was not a kind one. Often times she wondered if she'd even live to be twenty.

Probably not.

"Its smart. Staying behind helps both of your chances if you know you're not up to bloodshed, even against the undead. It means he can leave supplies with you, travel lighter. It's easier to move quietly when you're alone, easier to lose tailing zombies. Don't think of it as being a hindrance."

Another spoonful of food was fed to Zoe. She gave the girl a nudge of encouragement with her own head. While Zoe spoke again she listened. She was having doubts about killing people. Hanako got that. She hadn't killed anyone yet thankfully. In fact she didn't know if she had it in herself. But she probably did. She was sure that she did. Wolfe also took care of his sister's bullies. Hanako certainly had the advantage there, having had plenty of first-hand experiences. Training was a good idea though. Hanako even had a few ideas about that.

After feeding yet another spoonful to Zoe she continued.

"Everyone has those doubts. Even the bullies. The very same people who might hurt you will have a moment in which they wonder whether or not they want to go through with it. But here's the thing: they're already used to answering those doubts. They won't take as long to come to a conclusion. And those thoughts won't be considering your welfare, it'll be considering their own. 'Can I get away with hurting her?' They'll answer it quickly. You need to be answer it more quickly in your mind. Yes, maybe you don't want to hurt people. That is admirable. But always remember this: you are not alone in this world. You have a brother who loves you, who sacrifices and risks so much for you. That moment of hesitation? It might get you killed. It will affect him. Kill him a little bit inside. But they might not kill you. They might take you. Capture you. Then they can use you, and not just for their own means or desires, but also to get to your brother. And then they can kill him."

She paused again to blow on another spoonful of food, holding it up to the girl's mouth. Of course the pause was also so things could sink in before she continued to speak.

"It's not wrong to care, to want to give people second chances, but this world is too dangerous for that. If ever a time comes where you're put into that situation then you need to act quickly and decisively, because if you won't then they will. Keep that in mind. It will help. Trust me. Use it against the undead, use it against the living, and you will be helping your brother more than you know. As long as you have someone to live for you focus on them. You use them as a source of strength."

The soup was almost finished. Another big spoonful was wrapped up and brought to the girl's lips for consumption.

"Training is a good idea if we're careful. I'll try and help as much as I can. Just worry about getting better so you can be stronger. Okay?"

Zoe and Wolfe. Each had someone to live for: each other. They would make it out of this. Hanako would make certain of it.

Hanako Stat Changes:

• Love 2

Neptune

Wolfe

Hunger: 70
Hydration: 74

Items:

• Map (Quest item)
  • Katana Sword
  • Box of Crackers
  • Map
  • Cold/flu medication
  • Compass
  • 2 Pot noodles (beef)
  • Empty bottle
  • Bottle of disinfectant
  • Duct tape
  • Gloves
  • Bottle of water
  • Cotton buds
  • Chocolate bar
  • Pot of Strawberry Jam 

Zoe

Hunger: 73
Hydration: 96

Items:

• Woodcutter axe
  • Can of Spam
  • Tea Bags
  • Chocolate bar
  • Sewing kit

Time: 19:06, Wednesday 5th August, 2020.

“Maybe…” Zoe responded to Hanako’s assurances regarding her feelings about staying behind while Wolfe was the one that went out and hunted for supplies to keep them alive. It was just really bad luck that the first time she really came out, was the time she had almost died from being hurt. She blinked when she felt a small nudge from Hanako’s head and smiled slightly as she felt the gesture to be more comforting than the words. She happily opened her mouth and accepted the next mouthful of food, chewing on it slowly before swallowing it. The dark haired girl then tilted her head again when Hanako began to speak again, explaining about how bullies thought and how their mind worked. How the enemies minds might work. Zoe hated the fact that they had to think this way, just to survive. To be suspicious of everyone because of the chance that they would hurt you. She found it to be quite depressing. She stiffened a little when Hanako moved on to say that hesitating might get her killed, which in turn would affect her brother. She frowned a little as Hanako said that someone could use her to get at her brother, to kill him. Or even hurt him. Zoe couldn’t stomach that thought. She had already lost her parents. She hated the thought of losing her brother as well. Almost mechanically, she opened her mouth and accepted the next mouthful.

She then sighed as Hanako continued with her rather cold practicality. But Zoe supposed that she had learnt all of this from experience. And not just from the outbreak. She grimaced a little, and privately couldn’t blame the girl. But what she said made sense. She wanted to help her brother. And she wanted to try and protect him, in her own way. He had done so much for her. She knew that he had promised their father that he would get her out of here alive, and he would do everything in his power to ensure that, but she wanted him to be with her. She didn’t want him to die while trying to keep that promise. It would break her apart. She accepted the last spoonful of the noodles and swallowed it down,

“Okay… I want to be strong for him. I need to get better…” Zoe said, before she then gave a smile, “Thanks for helping him, by the way… And for not hurting him. He must trust you to let you be here with me, alone.” Zoe was a little worried that Wolfe hadn’t returned yet, but she couldn’t hear any signs of fighting nor any other kind of ruckas. She hoped that Wolfe was alright.

Down in the garage, Wolfe shifted his gaze from the man’s well muscled back to the back of his head before his eyes moved back towards the still bleeding wound, “Delwore, huh? I don’t think I ever went there. A factory town, I believe…” He said, his voice trailing off for a few moments before he spoke up again, “This is going to require stitching. I advise you use something to bite down on. We could do without you screaming and attracting zombies.” He stood up again, seeing that he was going to need a cloth to wipe away the blood before he could begin stitching. It would also give the man time to find something to bite on. He went over to the pieces of cloth that he had set out to dry before carefully picking one up. It was still hot from, but not enough to scald him. He squeezed it, getting rid of excess moisture before returning to the mans back. By now, Penny seemed to be putty in the man’s hands, her tail wagging as she leaned into his caress.

Wolfe began to clean up the dried blood around the wound before he began to carefully clean the wound itself. As he dabbed at it, he saw that it was at least a few inches deep. Deep enough to be of concern, and to definitely need stitches. He picked up a cotton bud and the disinfectant, unscrewing the top and dabbing some of the disinfectant onto the bud before he warned, “This may sting a little.” He then dabbed the cotton bud against the wound to disinfect it. He was as careful as he could, to avoid causing unnecessary pain, but knew for a fact that it would sting for the man.

Once he was done, he sat back a little as he opened the sewing kit and pulled out the slimmest needle before pouring some of the disinfectant into the cap of the bottle and carefully dabbed the thread into it before pouring it over the needle. Once he had it prepared, he sat a little closer again and said, “I’m about to start stitching it up.” He used his splintered arm to press his fingers on either side of the wound, ready to press the two sides of the wounds together. He paused before doing anything and said, “Another reason why you’re lucky? I was training to be a paramedic before all this shit went down.” He then carefully began to stitch up the wound, being as quick as he could while keeping it as neat as possible. Luckily, it wasn’t a large wound, so it didn’t take long for him to stitch it close. When he was done, he dabbed a little more disinfectant on it before pulling back a little, “Okay, I’ve stitched it up…” He stood up went over to the boiling pot and picked up the pieces of cloth. They were damp, not entirely dry, but at least they were now completely clean, “Just let me bandage it up.” He said as he went behind the man and folded one of the cloth and pressed it against the wound before using the other piece to wrap around his shoulder to keep the pad in place, keeping it tight but not so tight that it caused discomfort. When he was done, he tied it up and stepped back, “Done.” He said before he put the lid back on the disinfectant and tidied away the sewing kit.

Wolfe Stat changes:

Item changes: Fifth bottle of Disinfectant.

Zoe Stat changes:

Health: No Change (Hunger too low)
Hunger: +30 (Large Meal)

• Love 2

Chiyako

Hanako

Hunger: 75
Hydration: 75
Items:

• AA Batteries (4)
  • Blanket
  • Box of Crackers
  • Can of Spam
  • Machete
  • Map
  • Small Knife
  • Small Knife (Dull)
  • Vitamins (3 Doses)

Time: 19:06, Wednesday 5th August, 2020.

The spoon was set aside. It wouldn't be needed anymore. However the soup wasn't finished. There was still the broth which, arguably, was just as important. It'd keep her belly fully. It'd provide sodium. It'd provide fluids. And it was honestly the part which warmed one's soul the most. At least that was her opinion on the matter.

"You'll be strong. We'll make certain of it. Here. Drink."

She lifted the bowl up, carefully tipping it to assist the girl with slurping down the broth. Zoe had just been cleaned so she needed to make certain not to spill any. Besides, that could also be wasteful! One could not be wasteful these days.

"When I first met him I was watching him. Waiting to see what he'd do. I planned on avoiding him and moving on. But Penny spotted my position and they approached. I didn't know what to think, especially when he drew his sword. I had my weapon out and he had his. Things could've gone bad. I mean, I probably would have tried running, but if he gave chase, or Penny gave chase, I probably would have turned and fought."

When the bowl of soup was finally emptied she settled it aside. Carefully she helped Zoe to lay down once more, one hand moving to pet atop the girl's head. Hanako liked it. She found it comforting. Perhaps Zoe would as well.

"I'm glad things didn't turn out that way. He was injured. I was injured. He saw that and said he could help. I guess that's all it took. Kind of funny, huh?"

Hanako Stat Changes:

• Love 2

Kalvoras Vertal

Cole
Hunger: 97

Items
Customizable Rifle
Compass
Duct Tape
Box of Matches

Clothes
Hot Chocolate

Date: 19:08, 5th August, 2020

Cole continued petting the dog and watching it quickly getting used to him as he gives a soft smile. He rubs the top of its head before nodding at the news about the stitches and grabbing the shirt in preparation for when it comes. God, he fucking hates needles. He's hated them ever since he was a child. He winces and gives soft little hisses as the disinfectant comes in contact with his wound, cleansing it and making the flesh sting as he takes a deep breath through his nostrils

"Really? I guess that makes me extremely lucky"

Cole chuckles softly before wadding up the shirt and shoves it into his mouth, biting down roughly on the fabric as it muffles his small exclamations of pain as the needle is maneuvered to suture his wound and close it up. He gives a few soft pants once it's finished before spitting out the shirt and gently rubbing the dog's ears again. He relaxes as the warm bandages are wrapped around his shoulder to cover up the wound and he gently massages his shoulder before digging into his pocket and popping another aspirin pill to help with the renewed throbbing pain in his shoulder.

"Thank you. A lot. Now to hold up my part of the deal... You can look through my backpack and have anything you want. All but the gun, at least."

Stat Changes
Health
: N/A

Edited by Kalvoras Vertal
Didn't finish Stat Changes
  • Love 2

Neptune

Wolfe

Hunger: 69
Hydration: 73

Items:

• Map (Quest item)
  • Katana Sword
  • Box of Crackers
  • Map
  • Cold/flu medication
  • Compass
  • 2 Pot noodles (beef)
  • Empty bottle
  • 4/5th Bottle of disinfectant
  • Duct tape
  • Gloves
  • Bottle of water
  • Cotton buds
  • Chocolate bar
  • Pot of Strawberry Jam 

Zoe

Hunger: 100

Items:

• Woodcutter axe
  • Can of Spam
  • Tea Bags
  • Chocolate bar
  • Sewing kit

Time: 19:08, Wednesday 5th August, 2020.

When the bowl was lifted to her lips, Zoe unconsciously brought up her own hand as if to help steady it as she drank the broth. As she drank, Hanako kept talking and the dark haired girl focused on her words. It certainly sounded like Wolfe to have been so wary of a stranger, especially if they were watching him. Wolfe had never liked to be watched like that, it had always made him uneasy. When the last of the broth disappeared down her throat, she let out a soft groan and licked her lips, almost wishing she had more. But she was comfortably full, a feeling she had not had in a long time. She clenched her teeth as Hanako helped her lie down before before she sighed softly. She twitched her eyes up towards the girl when she started petting her hair. It felt a little strange, but Zoe didn’t mind it in the slightest. 

She then chuckled a little at what was said next, before she winced with a low hiss as the movement of the contracting muscles caused pain to race through her abdomen, “Okay, please don’t make me laugh… that was painful… And it doesn’t surprise me that Wolfe offered to help when he noticed that you were hurt. He can’t really help himself; he’s a compassionate man.” She then turned her eyes back to her companion, “I’m glad things turned out alright as well. It’s hard making new friends at a time like this… and I never thought I would ever run into someone I used to know… even if it was a long time ago. The chances of that…” She trailed off and shook her head slightly before she said, “I know that you’re someone I can trust.”

Downstairs, Wolfe raised an eyebrow at the words the man said. A gun? He had not been expecting that. Warily, Wolfe moved over to the bag and opened it up. There wasn’t really that much in there. A half a pack of paracetamol had no interest to him, neither did the compass as he had one as well. The duct tape was useful, as was the box of matches. He saw a screwdriver set, and a monkey wrench, some clothes, a pot of hot chocolate and a box of aspirin. The only item that Wolfe would really want was the matches. However he saw the gun and picked it out with his good hand before he inspected it. It wasn’t like any gun he had ever seen before.

“Customised? Nice.” He commented before he slipped it back into the bag and picked out the boxes of matches. He opened it up and took out half of them before putting the rest back, “I’ll just take some of your matches. I don’t have any and I had to make that fire like a fucking caveman which, as you can imagine, wasn’t easy to do.” He said, lifting his splintered arm for a moment. He closed up the bag and put it back down. Now that he knew the man had a gun, and had not come in waving it around made him relax a little. Not to mention that the man had let him look through his bag despite knowing that Wolfe could simply pick up the gun and turn it on him, unless it wasn’t loaded. In which case, that would have been a foolish move in this world.

Wolfe stood up, putting his payment for the medical treatment in his own bag before he moved over to the pot and stirred its contents with his good hand before he said, “I’ll need to check the wound in a few days. If it’s healed over nicely, then I’ll take out the stitches otherwise they’ll grow into your new skin and that would not be a good thing.” He glanced at the man before he said, “I’m Wolfe, by the way. What’s your name, stranger?” He used his pole to begin taking the bandages out, allowing them to drip before laying them on the side so that they could cool down a little before he could wring them of their water. He had spied a washing line earlier, but at the moment he wasn’t taking his eyes off of the stranger.

Wolfe Stat changes:

Zoe Stat changes:

Health: +1

• Love 2

Kalvoras Vertal

Cole

Items
Customizable Rifle
Compass
Duct Tape

Clothes
Hot Chocolate

Date: 19:09, 5th August, 2020

Cole watches as the man goes through his backpack and then takes out his customized rifle to examine it. He raises a hand and rubs the back of his head before nodding at the compliment to his weapon. It was one that he had spent many tedious days of working on and perfecting before he left to find a way out of Ashaea. Rather proud of it, it's his prized possession that he couldn't bear to give up to anyone.

"Er, yeah. I made it myself. It shoots both shotgun, hunting rifle, and sniper rifle ammo"

Cole pets the dog again before standing up and taking the last shirt from his backpack and slipping into it. He finds that it feels rather nice to not be in a blood soaked shirt and he hangs his coat over his shoulder and slinging his backpack onto his back. He looks up at the man who has finally introduced himself as Wolfe, which was a rather fitting name with that white hair of his. He looks exactly like a white wolf.

"My name is Cole. Cole Norton. It's nice to meet someone who's not interested in mugging or killing me for once"

Cole gives a soft chuckle at that last statement, jabbing at the damn raiders that are only interested in either killing people or making slaves for themselves. He holds a hand out to Wolfe for a handshake, looking up into his eyes before giving a small smile.

Stat Changes

Edited by Kalvoras Vertal
Forgot to subtract Matches from Items List
  • Love 2

Chiyako

Hanako

Hunger: 74
Hydration: 74
Items:

• AA Batteries (4)
  • Blanket
  • Box of Crackers
  • Can of Spam
  • Machete
  • Map
  • Small Knife
  • Small Knife (Dull)
  • Vitamins (3 Doses)

Time: 19:09, Wednesday 5th August, 2020.

Hanako reached over with her free hand, sipping upon her mug of water while she pet the injured girl. Oh yes. That felt great! She hadn't had anything to drink in days! Water would help fill her up a little too. When it was finished off she settled the mug aside.

"He is a very kind person. Brave. Strong."

Nice on the eyes too.

"He's going to make someone very happy once we're out of all this."

Her hand was removed from atop Zoe's head. Now she picked up her own bowl, quickly scarfing down one spoonful after another! It was good to eat it while it was warm. Also it was good to have the energy in case something broke out down below. Who knows what was happening?

The little red-head smiled. She was trusted. That actually felt a little nice to hear. "I trust you both as well. With my life."

Hanako Stat Changes:

Hunger: +26 (Spam Ramen)
Hydration: +26 (Spam Ramen Broth and Water)

Items Consumed: Can of Spam, Instant Noodles (Chicken).

• Love 2

Neptune

Wolfe

Hunger: 68
Hydration: 72

Items:

• Map (Quest item)
  • Katana Sword
  • Box of Crackers
  • Map
  • Cold/flu medication
  • Compass
  • 2 Pot noodles (beef)
  • Empty bottle
  • Duct tape
  • Gloves
  • Bottle of water
  • Cotton buds
  • Chocolate bar
  • Pot of Strawberry Jam 
  • 4 matches

Zoe

Health: 33
Hydration: 95

Items:

• Woodcutter axe
  • Can of Spam
  • Tea Bags
  • Chocolate bar
  • Sewing kit

Zoe smiled at Hanako’s description of her brother. She nodded her head slightly in her agreement, “I know. On all counts.” She said. She was aware that her brother had, had some relationships before. He always took care of his partners. He never lied, nor cheated them. He was always very open and honest, and most of those that he had dated, both men and women, genuinely liked him. Although Zoe knew that her brother wasn’t exactly a jealous type, either, and she recalled him being in an open relationship with someone but she couldn’t recall their name. Either way, it didn’t matter at the moment. She turned her eyes to Hanako, watching as the girl ate. She then chuckled a little at her statement, reaching out and curling her fingers around Hanako’s leg as she was craving some kind of comforting touch at the moment due to her worry about Wolfe, “That’s good. It’s nice to have someone else to talk to.” She pulled a slight face, “I’ve spoken more to you in these few minutes than I have in the entire year. But then, in these times, you need to be quiet, don’t you?” She asked rhetorically with a sigh as she turned her eyes up towards the ceiling of the attic. 

In the garage, Wolfe watched the stranger from the corner of his eye as the man stood up, but he merely took out a shirt from his backpack and put it on to hide his chest from view. Penny let out a disgruntled sound now that the petting had stopped and she moved over to Wolfe who reached down with his splintered arm and gently petted her behind the ears. He then let go of the pole as the man introduced himself as Cole. It was an interesting man. He turned slightly, looking down at the offered hand before reaching out and taking it in his own hand in a very firm handshake. He then let go and said in a dry tone, “I’ll leave that job to the raiders. Too much hard work for me.” He then grinned slightly. 

He looked back at the pot and pulled out the last couple of bandages before he looked back at Cole, “I need to go and do something. I should be back soon. I hope you don’t mind, but for my own safety, I’ll lock you in here. I don’t quite trust you yet but I will leave Penny here with you to keep you company.” He said, before looking at Penny and ordering, “Stay.” Penny tilted her head up at him before she sat down, wagging her tail slightly. He smiled at her, giving her one last pet before he picked up his bag and swung it into his shoulder. There was no way he was going to leave his supplies with Cole. Allowing him to stay with Penny was showing enough trust as it was. He went over to the door of the garage, closing the door behind him as he stepped into the study. He turned the key, locking Cole inside before he quietly went up the stairs to the landing.

He reached up and gently knocked on the attic door to warn the two that he was back, before he pulled down the door and allowing the ladder to extend. He then climbed up the ladder and moved to the boxes so that he could see over them to look at the two, where his meal had been left forgotten, “Are you two alright?” He asked quietly.

“Yes. What’s going on?” Zoe immediately asked, struggling a little to raise her head but then flopping back down when it caused the wound to ache in protest.

“A guy knocked on our door. He was hurt and begged for treatment. Traded some matches for it, so I patched him up. I’ve locked him in the garage, for now. He doesn’t know about you two either.” Wolfe reported, picking up his bowl of food and beginning to eat it, relieved that it was still somewhat warm. 

“Is he… alright?” Zoe asked, feeling more than a little concerned about a stranger being in their hideout.

Wolfe shrugged, his mouth too full to answer immediately. But he swallowed his mouthful and said, “He seems alright. He’s got a gun, and could have come in guns blazing. But he didn’t. In fact he gave me the perfect chance to steal his gun and use it on him. Thus far, he’s given me no reason to think of him as a threat.” He continued eating, making quick work of his food before draining the broth. He felt a lot better with having something in his stomach. He put the bowl down and picked up his mug of water which he drank down.

Wolfe Stat changes:

Hunger: + 30
Hydration: + 30

Items consumed: 2 Pot Noodles (Beef)

Zoe Stat changes:

Items consumed: Can of Spam

• Love 2

Chiyako

Hanako

Hunger: 100
Hydration: 100
Items:

• AA Batteries (4)
  • Blanket
  • Box of Crackers
  • Machete
  • Map
  • Small Knife
  • Small Knife (Dull)
  • Vitamins (3 Doses)

She nodded a couple of times in agreement. Indeed, it was certainly the most Hanako had said in months! And in these times one did need to be very quiet. When the girl's hand settled upon her leg Hanako reached her hand back over, gently brushing it through Zoe's hair. She certainly didn't mind the contact. Heck she'd perhaps even give the girl a hug if it weren't for the injuries.

"It is nice to have people to talk to. And, admittedly, to be close to. Contact is nice."

There were a couple of knocks. Hanako grabbed onto the hilt of her weapon, holding still. She was ready to bolt to her feet if need be but, thankfully, it was Wolfe who ended up entering. So she calmed, relaxing her grip. Still, she noticed a lack of Penny.

"Is Penny okay?"

She doubted he forgot about the dog. Still, it was good to be certain. The idea that another stranger might join them was just a bit concerning however. Especially someone with a gun. Wolfe she'd initially trusted because she figured, in a pinch, she could either flee or beat him in a fight and only because he was injured and didn't have a gun. Him being a medic had also helped. But this new person placed her on high alert!

"What are we going to do about him?"

Hanako Stat Changes:

Items Consumed: N/A

• Love 1

Kalvoras Vertal

Cole
Hunger: 96

Items
Customizable Rifle
Compass
Duct Tape

Clothes
Hot Chocolate

Date: 19:10, 5th August, 202

Cole watches as Wolfe tends to the bandages in the pot before putting down the stick and nods in reaction to Wolfe telling him what will happen for now. He looks at Penny and gives her ears a gentle scratch behind each of them before rubbing her back. He sets his stuff back down, feeling a bit foolish thinking that he was going to be allowed to leave so soon

"I understand. It would be dumb to think that you'd trust me after just a patch-up job and small talk"

Cole chuckles softly and sits down in place again, rubbing Penny's back and scratching gently under her chin. She seems like a nice, protective dog more than capable of protecting her owners. Admirable and beautiful. He continues petting her, falling into silence as he watches Wolfe walk back into the house and listening to the lock click as he his sealed inside of the garage for the night. He looks through his backpack and sulks, finding that there was nothing to eat for the morning.

"Guess I'll just have to go hungry in here for however long until he lets me out of here..."

Stat Changes

• Love 2

Neptune

Wolfe

Hunger: 98
Hydration: 100

Items:

• Map (Quest item)
  • Katana Sword
  • Box of Crackers
  • Map
  • Cold/flu medication
  • Compass
  • Empty bottle
  • Duct tape
  • Gloves
  • Bottle of water
  • Cotton buds
  • Chocolate bar
  • Pot of Strawberry Jam 
  • 4 matches

Zoe

Health: 33

Items:

• Woodcutter axe
  • Tea Bags
  • Chocolate bar
  • Sewing kit

Time: 19:10, Wednesday 5th August, 2020.

Wolfe let out a soft sigh as he placed his mug down on top of the box before he shrugged his shoulders, “I’m not entirely sure.” He admitted, tapping the mug a couple of times before saying, “I have Penny watching him at the moment. She’s fine. He seemed to quite like her, and I don’t think he’s the kind to hurt a dog.” He pushed the mug away slightly before he then added, “But I don’t feel comfortable kicking him out. Not out of a humanitarian compassion, but because he knows where our little base is. If he was a raider, then he would be able to lead them back here. If not… then he still knows where we are, and I don’t feel comfortable. I think we should keep an eye on him in the time being. As I said; I’ve locked him in the garage for the time being.” He ran a hand through his white hair, feeling a little annoyed. It seemed that they were not going to get the peaceful night that they were hoping for. 

“We still need that bath… and to tend to our own wounds. I won’t let him know about you if you don’t want me to. I can keep him ignorant of that for the time being, until you feel more comfortable.” Wolfe said.

“What do you think of him?” Zoe asked, keeping a tight hold of the other girl. Wolfe considered that for a few long moments before he said, “I don’t think he’s a danger to us. I get the feeling that he’s a pretty decent guy. But I still want to be cautious.” He looked at Hanako, “I’ll take Penny’s food down to her. Then afterwards we should get ourselves clean and tended to. I want to keep an eye on him, but we have our needs that must be met.” He said, before looking at Zoe who blinked back at him before she looked up at Hanako. 

Down in the garage, Penny watched Cole with silent brown eyes as her tail wagged a little from side to side. She stood up, moving away from him as she began to explore the room, disappearing behind some boxes. A few moments later, she emerged once again and trotted over to him with something in her mouth. She dropped it down in front of Cole before looking up at him with an expectant look as a tennis ball rolled slowly and bumped against his shoe.

(@Kalvoras Vertal: If you want Cole to play fetch with Penny, feel free to control her for that)

Wolfe Stat changes:

Zoe Stat changes:

• Love 2

Chiyako

Hanako

Items:

• AA Batteries (4)
  • Blanket
  • Box of Crackers
  • Machete
  • Map
  • Small Knife
  • Small Knife (Dull)
  • Vitamins (3 Doses)

Time: 19:10, Wednesday 5th August, 2020.

A hand moved up, running through her hair. She glanced repeatedly between Wolfe and Zoe. On one hand keeping things secret would be difficult and could end poorly. On the other hand Zoe was in no condition to move or fight should things go bad. And if he was a raider? Well things would go poorly either way unless they killed him. But she really did not want to kill him. Not unless she knew for certain that she had to.

They did need a bath, yes. And they did need to tend to wounds. But that brought up another problem.

"Are we sure he's going to stay in the garage? What if he is a raider? What if he signals others while we're tending to all that? What if he exits the garage and plans on killing you, who he believes is alone, while you wash up? Or what if he gets out of the garage and ends up finding Zoe? Do you trust him alone with her?"

She sighed softly. There was no winning here, huh? Really it came down to only two options in her mind. She was good with either one but, ultimately, she'd leave the choice up to Wolfe and Zoe.

"Way I see it we're either locking him up good and tight and keeping me and Zoe a good, quiet secret until she recovers, or we let him know about our existence. In which case, if that happens, I suggest maybe the three of us sharing a bath. Means Zoe is safe and we keep an eye on him."

Hanako Stat Changes:

• Love 2

Kalvoras Vertal

Cole
Hunger: 95

Items
Customizable Rifle
Compass
Duct Tape

Clothes
Hot Chocolate

Date: 19:11, 5th August, 2020

Cole continues petting penny, enjoying the feeling of her soft fur under his skin before he watches her wonder off and disappear, only to come back with a tennis ball. He holds it up a few seconds after it bumps against his shoe. He holds it up, and Penny drops the front of her body to the floor with her tail wagging happily. Cole gives a small smile and shakes the ball.

"Wanna play?"

Cole chuckles softly as Penny gives a small bark and Cole obliges her in throwing the ball, watching as she simply jumps up and catches the tennis ball in her mouth without giving it a chance to drop to the ground. Cole guesses that it wouldn't be so bad being locked in the garage is Penny was there to keep him company. He continues to throw the ball for Penny, making sure not to hit anything and break it.

Cole continues throwing the ball for Penny, stopping a few moments later when the ball is completely coated in saliva and sticks to his hands slightly. He gives Penny another small smile before watching as she lays down and curls up beside him and he lays down next to her before rubbing her ears.

"Good girl..."

Stat Changes

• Love 2

Neptune

Health: 45

Items:

• Map (Quest item)
  • Katana Sword
  • Box of Crackers
  • Map
  • Cold/flu medication
  • Compass
  • Empty bottle
  • Duct tape
  • Gloves
  • Bottle of water
  • Cotton buds
  • Chocolate bar
  • Pot of Strawberry Jam 
  • 4 matches

Zoe

Health: 34
Hydration: 94

Items:

• Woodcutter axe
  • Tea Bags
  • Chocolate bar
  • Sewing kit

Time: 19:12, Wednesday 5th August, 2020.

Wolfe grunted a little, not particularly happy with either option. One of the problems with trying to keep him locked up, is that Hanako would no doubt move around the house at some point, even if it was to go the toilet. He would hear her. He wasn’t sure if he could even keep their presence a secret. He winced at that thought. His gut instinct was telling him that Cole could be trusted. If anything, having someone as strong looking as Cole might be advantageous. With Wolfe partially out of commission due to his broken wrist, Cole could help with heavy lifting. He could also help defend against attackers. It was a huge risk, but might be one they would have to take. He let out a long sigh before he said, “I don’t think we can keep you two a secret from him. My gut is telling me that I can trust him, and my gut is never wrong. But if we tell him, I will make it clear that if he even shows any indication that he is going to hurt any one of us, I will kill him. Just so that he knows where he stands.” He paused for a moment before he snorted a little, “Honestly the guy needs a bath as badly as we do.”

“Well… that’s hardly news, brother.” Zoe said with a small smile. Wolfe chuckled a little before he said, “I don’t trust him alone with Zoe. Not yet, anyway. If we tell him, we can give him the chance to prove himself. Prove that he can be trusted. But until then, we should indeed keep an eye on him. So I’m not fussed about your suggested. I mean, he might… but I don’t particularly care.” 

Zoe gave a little grin, “Slut.” She playfully accused him, causing him to shrug and grin back at her, “Don’t start that, Zoe.” She laughed a little before she said, “I trust your gut. It’s kept us alive this long. I think you should go with it.” Zoe turned her head and looked up at Hanako again, “His gut feeling never lies. I think it would be fine. Besides… maybe this guy can help us.”

“He’s already given me some matches. He even has some tools on him that I could see when he let me rummage around in his bag. That’s part of the reason why my gut instinct is telling me that I can trust him.” Wolfe said. Despite that, he was still going to exercise caution as the man was a complete stranger. Just like he worked in caution with Hanako, despite his instinct to trust her. It just helped that she was someone that Zoe was familiar with. He sincerely doubted that Zoe knew Cole. 

Wolfe Stat changes:

Zoe Stat changes:

• Love 2

Chiyako

Hanako

Hydration: 98
Items:

• AA Batteries (4)
  • Blanket
  • Box of Crackers
  • Machete
  • Map
  • Small Knife
  • Small Knife (Dull)
  • Vitamins (3 Doses)

Time: 19:12, Wednesday 5th August, 2020.

His gut feeling had prevented him from attacking Hanako. It couldn't be that wrong then, right? And while she wasn't one to rely upon such things too often she had to admit that there weren't any better choices available to them. So after brushing a hand through Zoe's hair she stood up, retrieving her machete in order to sheathe it at her side.

"We trust him then. I'll come with to break the news, just in case. Who knows how he'll take it. Then we can go and take our bath."

The slut comment was meant for Wolfe, but the idea of bathing with two guys at once still left a faint pink across her cheeks. "I'll meet you down there. I'm going to go start the bath" she stated, quickly moving her way out with the hopes of concealing the embarrassment on her face. An already interesting day only proved more interesting still!

Two guys at once. We're all going to be naked. Just focus. It's just a bath, right? Right?

Hands moved up, rubbing at her cheeks. It was only getting worse! She had to collect herself before she went down there. Once she reached the bathroom she turned on the water, although not to full blast. That would've made more noise and honestly would have filled the tub up faster than she hoped. A stopper was pressed into the drain. She waited for another minute, both to collect herself and to make certain that Wolfe was on his way down. Only then did she venture out to meet up with him in the garage, electing to remain quiet and allow him to do the initial speaking.

Hanako Stat Changes:

• Love 2

Neptune

Wolfe

Health: 46
Hydration: 98

Items:

• Map (Quest item)
  • Katana Sword
  • Box of Crackers
  • Map
  • Cold/flu medication
  • Compass
  • Empty bottle
  • Duct tape
  • Gloves
  • Bottle of water
  • Cotton buds
  • Chocolate bar
  • Pot of Strawberry Jam 
  • 4 matches

Zoe

Health: 35
Hydration: 93

Items:

• Woodcutter axe
  • Tea Bags
  • Chocolate bar
  • Sewing kit

Time: 19:13, Wednesday 5th August, 2020.

Zoe let out a small sound, deep in her throat when Hanako pulled away from her as she had been enjoying the comforting presence of the other girl. A small pout formed on her lips before she moved her eyes over to Wolfe who nodded back at Hanako when she agreed to trust the man. He noticed the flash of pink across her cheeks, and the corner of his lips curved in a slight smile as she practically ran from the attic, “Alright. I’ll see you down there.” He said. When she had disappeared, he chuckled a little, “She’s pretty cute.”

“How long have you known her?” Zoe asked him.

“A few hours.” Wolfe replied as he picked up the bowl for Penny’s food. “Ugh. You’re such a playboy. Maybe I should warn both Hanako and this dude to stay away from you.” Zoe told him, before giggling a little.

Wolfe gave a playful little shrug, “Hey. If they’re game. I’m game. There’s plenty of love to go around.” He said with a grin, glad to see that Zoe was not only joking around but giggling. It was a welcome change from a few days ago when she lay there apathetically, barely responding to what was going on around them. It caused a flare of hope to blossom in his chest.

“Yes, because you would never forgive yourself if she did die.”

Wolfe twitched a little at the sound of that infernal child’s voice. He ignored it though, and said, “I’ll be back. Rest while we’re gone, okay?”

“Mm.” Zoe hummed, before letting out a little sigh and closing her eyes. She trusted both Wolfe and Hanako to keep her safe if this stranger tried anything. Wolfe remained where he was, watching her carefully for a few moments but she seemed to have quickly drifted off to sleep. He moved over to the ladder and descended it, holding the bowl of spam meat balanced on the splint that Hanako had made for him. He moved down the stairs, stepping carefully over the trap that Hanako had set up with the spam tins before he went to the garage. He heard footsteps behind him and saw that Hanako was behind him. He gave her a reassuring smile because no matter what happened, he would make sure to protect her. In his mind, he had already included her into their little ‘family’ and thus felt as protective over her as he did Zoe. 

He turned back to the door and unlocked it before stepping in. He paused for a moment, raising an eyebrow when he saw Cole lying on the floor, curled around Penny who looked to be relaxing. The moment the two walked into the garage, Penny jumped to her feet with her tail wagging furiously. She jumped over to them, letting out a soft bark in greeting. Wolfe smiled down at her, kneeling next to her as he ruffled her head affectionately, “Hello again, girl. We brought you some food.” He said, before putting the bowl down on the floor and watched as she immediately began to gobble the food so quickly she almost seemed to be inhaling it. He petted her along her back before he looked up at Cole, “As you have no doubt noticed, I’ve brought someone back with me. She’s one of my friends, and I’m protecting her. We have someone else in the house; my little sister. She’s currently hiding in the attic, since she’s hurt. It’s why she’s not here to say hello herself. I’ll be blunt; we don’t trust you. Not yet. But I get the feeling that you won’t do anything to hurt us. I will make it clear, though. That if you do anything to hurt my sister and friend, I will not hesitate to kill you. I hope you understand.” As he spoke, he kept his gaze fixed on Cole, speaking in a firm tone of voice that gave no room for misunderstanding. 

Wolfe Stat changes:

Zoe Stat changes:

• Love 2

Kalvoras Vertal

Cole
Hunger: 94
Hydration: 94

Items
Customizable Rifle
Compass
Duct Tape

Clothes
Hot Chocolate

Date: 19:13, Wednesday 5th, 2020

Cole jolts up as soon as he hears the door open, just barely following Penny's motion by milliseconds. He sits up on crossed legs, placing his hands on his knees and listening to Wolfe as he speaks. He glances between the girl and Wolfe, noting that she seemed fairly cute. With red hair down past her rump and a cute, girlish face, she almost seems out of place in the desolate hellscape that Ashaea had become.

Turning his attention back to Wolfe, he nods as he informs Cole that there was another person in the building, hiding in the attic with a wound. He nods and looks down at the ground as he is told, quite bluntly, that he is not trusted. He understands completely, though, and gives a small smile to both of them before tossing the tennis ball between his hands.

"I understand completely. You can't really trust anyone here anymore..."

He sighs softly and drops the ball, watching it bounce away slowly before the bounces gradually decrease in size and result in the ball simply rolling across the floor to a slow stop. It honestly sounds like they could use help just as much as he could, and it wouldn't be bad to form a little group of people. Strength in numbers, right? He looks up at Wolfe, a stoic look of sincerity on his face.

"If... If there's anything I can do to help out, just let me know. I'd be happy to help out in any way that I can."

Cole Stat Changes

• Love 2

Chiyako

Hanako

Items:

• AA Batteries (4)
  • Blanket
  • Box of Crackers
  • Machete
  • Map
  • Small Knife
  • Small Knife (Dull)
  • Vitamins (3 Doses)

Time: 19:13, Wednesday 5th August, 2020.

Arms remained crossed over her chest. Hanako did her best to look serious, to avoid thinking about the coming bath. But then it was also an unavoidable conversation. In any case if they were going to trust this person then they'd need to earn the man's trust in turn. After all trust was a two-way street. A shared bath would certainly help to cement it.

"I'm Hanako" she started softly. "The water here works. It's not warm but we could probably all do with a bath. I've got the water running already upstairs."

Fingers clenched at her sleeves. Well she did the best she could. A quick nervous glance was cast up towards Wolfe. He could finish explaining. Besides, there were dishes to clean. Might as well do those now while she was still dirty. So she moved over and worked on scrubbing them down!

Calm down. It's just a bath. A bath with two guys. Two older guys. Two older, attractive guys.

Hanako Stat Changes:

• Love 2

Neptune

Wolfe

Health: 47
Hunger: 95

Items:

• Map (Quest item)
  • Katana Sword
  • Box of Crackers
  • Map
  • Cold/flu medication
  • Compass
  • Empty bottle
  • Duct tape
  • Gloves
  • Bottle of water
  • Cotton buds
  • Chocolate bar
  • Pot of Strawberry Jam 
  • 4 matches

Zoe

Health: 36
Hydration: 92

Items:

• Woodcutter axe
  • Tea Bags
  • Chocolate bar
  • Sewing kit

Time: 19:14, Wednesday 5th August, 2020.

Wolfe felt a measure of relief when Cole said that he understood why he had kept the fact that he had two others a secret. Perhaps the man understood, because he would do the same in Wolfe’s situation. He felt himself relax slightly, and he let out a soft sigh through his lips. As the tennis ball bounced on the floor, Penny lifted her head from the bowl with a twitch, watching the ball bounce across the floor with an intense gaze. After a moment she buried her head back in the bowl of food and continued wolfing it down. Wolfe ignored all of this, still watching Cole, nodding a little as he acknowledged the request to help however he could. He heard Hanako speak, introducing herself and stating that they were going to be having a bath. He took his eyes off of Cole for a moment to watch as Hanako started scrubbing at the dishes, seemingly ignoring the two. He fought the urge to smirk, as she seemed to be trying to avoid the two of them. He figured she was quite nervous with the thought of being naked around them.

He looked back at Cole again and said, “We’re not sure how much water we have, so we figured it would be best to bath together. If there is anything you can do to help, I will certainly let you know. I do, after all, have a broken wrist. Although if either of you know the first thing about sewing, I would need that help. I’m not going to be able to stitch up the wound on my arm. It’s an awkward angle.” He said, indicating the cut that was on the arm of the broken wrist. While they could see the tear in the jacket, they couldn’t see the actual cut itself. But there was a lot of blood around the tear, indicating that it had to be deep. He hadn’t even bandaged it up, as he had been far too intent on finding the pharmacy for Zoe.

Penny finished eating her food, licking the bowl clean. She lifted her head and licked Wolfe’s cheek, causing him to lift his good hand and begin petting her. He kissed the top of her head before he said, “Although, one thing I can think of that you could do.” He nodded over to the wood on the one side of the garage, “You could try and break some of that down. It’s awkward for me, on account of my wrist and I think it might be a good idea to conserve as many matches as we can.” He said, scratching along Penny’s chin and causing the dog to let out a low, pleasured sound as her tail wagged limply. 

Wolfe Stat changes:

Zoe Stat changes:

• Love 2

Kalvoras Vertal

Cole
Hunger: 93
Hydration: 93

Items
Customizable Rifle
Compass
Duct Tape

Clothes
Hot Chocolate

Date: 19:15, Wednesday 5th August, 2020

Cole smiles at Hanako as she introduces herself, then seems to shy away from them to deal with the dishes. Probably, understandably, shy about being nude and taking a bath with them. While it wasn't strange to do in the camp that he'd lived in after the breakout, it would probably be not as normal for her

"It's nice to meet you, Hanako. I'm Cole"

Coles glances up at Wolfe's arm, noting that it did indeed have a cut on the broken arm. He then looks over to the pile of wood mentioned, knowing full well that he could break that down with ease. He stretches slightly before nodding up at Wolfe

"Luckily, those are both things that I can do. So which one needs done first, the stitching or the wood?"

Cole knew the obvious answer to that, but figured that joking around a little would help lighten the mood. Had to have some kind of humor, even in these drastic times, right? He reaches over to gently pet Penny before rubbing behind the dog's ears

Cole Stat Changes

• Love 2

Chiyako

Hanako

Items:

• AA Batteries (4)
  • Blanket
  • Box of Crackers
  • Machete
  • Map
  • Small Knife
  • Small Knife (Dull)
  • Vitamins (3 Doses)

Time: 19:15, Wednesday 5th August, 2020.

The dishes didn't take her very long to finish. There weren't many of them and they actually weren't very dirty. Also her focus to avoid the coming embarrassment seemed to help as well! But now she needed something new to do. So, after rolling up her sleeves, Hanako moved over to the wood pile. A quick glance indicated that she had the best weapon for this task regardless.

Removing her machete Hanako would get to work on very carefully breaking down the wood chunks into manageable pieces. She made certain not to be too loud. That was the most important part. It would free up Cole to look into Wolfe's injury too. Of course she was also injured but at this point she'd forgotten completely about it. Only occasionally during a few strikes was she reminded of its existence, although it only stung a little.

It was tough work however. Eventually she ended up removing her sweater, leaving her top covered only in the thin clinging black t-shirt. She didn't even wear a bra, although the reason why was probably noticeable now: her breasts were quite small. No longer were the scars on her wrists or throat covered up, but the wood chopping at least kept her mind off of them for the time being. Once she finally did finish up her work she took a seat, quietly observing the other two.

Hanako Stat Changes:

• Love 2