Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Neptune

The Bunker

tDN7LVw72cw.jpg

The Bunker is a place for roleplayers to gather and talk about the Blackberry Falls: Zombies roleplay. Here we can discuss our characters, and plots that we may want to make or currently have going. If you are new to roleplaying in Blackberry Falls: Zombies, then this is the perfect place to come and meet your fellow roleplayers and get to know them. You're also welcome to advertise a character that you would wish to roleplay with, but currently have no roleplaying partner for. Just please remember that anything discussed here in the Bunker cannot be known by your characters inside of the roleplay however, if you with to interact with other roleplayers in a roleplaying format (Such as RPing yourself in first person), feel free to. Come in, sit down as you natter away. We’re safe here in the Bunker. Also please note that double posting is allowed here.

Please enjoy your stay here in the Bunker

Relevant links:

Kalvoras Vertal

"Welcome to the ruined land of Ashaea, @Sinclaire ^_^"

Sinclaire

Thanks. 😄 I think it's a brilliant setting. I've never roleplayed a post apocalyptic/zombie world but I can't wait. 

• Love 1

Kalvoras Vertal

"It's a world that Neppy's been thinking about for a while now, so I thought I'd help her out with it ^_^ Please don't forget to add the completed character information to your character though, @Sinclaire ^_^"

"Welcome to the ruined land of Ashaea, @Lisa and @XenoSera ^_^"

Edited by Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki
  • Like 1

Headless

I dunno yet if this is my final idea, but are slimes allowed as rpcs? As in, the monster.

Kalvoras Vertal

"I don't really think so... Sorry, @Headless"

Neptune

@Sinclaire You've got no profile for your character. Are you currently working on something, and just not put it up yet?

@Mysthero Could you please move the Character ID from the description of the album into the description of the actual image, please? 

Mysthero

Sorry, new to the whole formatting thing, I will try to fix it!

Sinclaire

I have the character ID finished I was just having trouble moving it on from my phone since I'm at work. I'm gonna do it this afternoon once I get home. 🙂

Neptune

I've noticed a lot of people have been doing it, and I think it might be due to the new formatting of the Gallery. 

And thanks for letting me know, Sinclaire!

Mysthero

I'm doing this on my phone as well, it should be fixed. Let me know if it isn't! ^.^

Kalvoras Vertal

"I'll check, @Mysthero ^_^"

Neptune

Thanks, @Mysthero!

Neptune

I've added some information regarding cash to the starter items. It's something I had overlooked, especially since there might be NPC shops that will buy/sell items to characters. I can't believe that was something I overlooked ^^; 

Sinclaire

Just a couple questions:

1. Are animals susceptible to the virus?
  2. Is there a map I can view of Ashaea?
  3. What are the 3 optional starter towns like?

I apologize if these questions were covered somewhere else and I just missed it. 

Kalvoras Vertal
27 minutes ago, Sinclaire said:

Just a couple questions:

1. Are animals susceptible to the virus?
  2. Is there a map I can view of Ashaea?
  3. What are the 3 optional starter towns like?

I apologize if these questions were covered somewhere else and I just missed it. 

"I can only answer two of the three question, so I'll do my best ^_^"

1. Yes, animals are susceptible to the virus

2. The map is currently being worked on by @Neptune ^_^

"I can't really answer the question of the towns, so I'll leave that one up to Neppy ^_^"

• Like 2

Sinclaire

Thanks for the info! 🙂

• Like 1

Neptune

The map is coming along alright. I've got some basic layout put down. I just need to do more detail and shit.

As for the starting towns. I just spoke to Shuya and we agreed that Havenborough is more of a residential town, with only a few shops. Typical schools, churches, town halls, etc. Nothing significant. Delwore has houses, and all the other stuff but it's more of a factory town so has several factories that people can raid. And Taiom has a number of houses, but more shops compared to the other two so it's more of a shopping town.

• Like 1

XenoSera

I have a question regarding something about a character I chose. Are there or were there at any points aircraft such as airships (not just planes) in the lore of the story? I am wondering because my character could possibly have worked in one if I choose her and it might explain a few things about her own bio and stuff.

Neptune

Yes there was aircraft in the lore of the RP since Blackberry Falls was essentially a modern society similar to our own. So airplanes and other aircraft would have been quite common.

XenoSera

My character is more the like of military airships of semi advanced nature. (Like a little more than what we know). That's why I asked if such airships exist or existed. In case it might or not work.

Edited by XenoSera

Neptune

Yes that's perfectly fine. Ashaea had a full military at their command.

Neptune

Hey everyone I figured I would give an update as to the progress of the map. It doesn't look like much at the moment, and I've spend the last hour reshaping the coastline (I still might do some more. It still seems too 'flatish' in places to me). I've placed down the main city and towns and I've outlined the routes in red although when I do the actual routes they won't be straight lines like this. But it gives you a general idea. The area marked as "United Federation of Families" is blocked off in this RP, but it's a country that sits next to Ashaea. 

I'm taking a break from it at the moment. All I can see swimming before my eyes is that coastline @.@ 

Progress3.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kalvoras Vertal
16 minutes ago, Neptune said:

I'm taking a break from it at the moment. All I can see swimming before my eyes is that coastline @.@ 

Progress3.png

"Damn, that coastline is BRIGHT XD"

• Haha 1

PinkKitten

*Rides in on a segway*

So...I think I'm done. Would anyone mind letting me know if I missed something or I'm set? Thanks ^u^