Soup!

Hi! My introductory skills are substantially lacking, at best. So, um...hi ^^;

I've been out of the public roleplay community for a good few years, still been RPing in private with my fiance so I believe my writing isn't rusty at all? hopefully... So I'm hoping to try and get back in, create some good stories with new perspectives and just meet people as well. 

xx Vala

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams, Valadrass! It's good to see you here with us. I hope you're able to find what you're looking for with us. I like your avatar! If you need any help or just have a question, please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff!

• Senior Staff

Welcome to the community! ❤️ 

We're glad your interest in public roleplay has been renewed! I would advise you to fill out your roleplayer preferences so that people can see what you are and aren't willing to play. Aside from that, we have a number of places to do public roleplays, so don't be shy! 

As the others have said, you can always come to any staff members with purple names  with any questions you may have ^^

Hiya and thank you all! My avatar is my own artwork so that compliment means a lot 😄 This already seems like such a sweet and awesome community and I can't wait to get stuck in. Thank you for the advice and the warm welcoming and I'll definitely be sure to send a message if I get stuck at all

Hi Vala! Welcome~! I was just reading this thread, and I thought seeing as you make your own art, perhaps you would like to showcase some of your work in the Creative Corner on the Forums! Of course, it is entirely up to you whether you want to share there or not, I just thought I'd make the suggestion is all. ^^ I like what I see! Hope you have a wonderful time here dreaming with us! 😊 

• Senior Staff

Hey there, Valadrass; welcome to EcchiDreams.
For a start, I'd like to second the people complimenting your artwork, and also express my desire to see more of it.
As Sunstone mentioned, we have a Creative Corner, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of your art, if you have the time or intent to upload it here.
Also just looking forward to seeing you around the site in general.

Sweet Dreams~

Hehe thanks 😊 It's meant to be like ''sup' but it's a weird thing I've taken to doing in real life to mispronounce it so I thought it fitting 😄 

~~~

Also I have now posted a few drawings to the creative corner if anyone is interested!

Edited by SMFoxy
Merged by SMFoxy: Not 100% on the double post rules in Welcome Threads...