Valadrass' Art Dump

Wow~, this is really good! For the pencil sketches, I love how nice the colouring has been applied to the drawings. The amount of different colours used was the first thing I noticed in those drawings I think; especially on that character's shirt in the first picture. It's like a whole palette of colours! Very nice~ ^_^

Those digital drawings are pretty cool too! If it's okay to ask; what software did you use to create those? I've wondered if I should get into designing digital art myself, but I've never really been bothered to get my own software for that kind of stuff...yet.
 😅

Thank you! 😁 The character you mentioned has been so inspiredly dubbed as Llama-Chan by my friends who challenged me to design her. There's a whole story behind it, but on the most basic level she's based on a t-shirt we all own - the one she's wearing in the drawing. Honestly all of them have a story or significance behind them, aside from my DnD character, that's just a plain design sketch of the character. 😊

As for software, I used a mixture of Photoshop CS6 (before it bugged the hell out and refused to work with my drawing tablet) and Photoshop Elements 6.0. I essentially received them for free, seeing as Elements was given to me by my cousin after she no longer needed it for college maybe roundabout 10 years ago XD and CS6 was also a...gift. From a friend with dominion over the high seas, if you catch my drift...Probably why it stopped working to be honest. But I've recently found a software I've yet to try out properly called Krita. It has such an amazing wealth of features, even an integrated animation format and it's completely free. I'd absolutely recommend it as a starting point, and if you do get into digital art I'd love to see what you create! ☺️

Archived