Breaking the Pawn (Guy_Sas x Wonderlandess)

She shook her head when he lowered the towel onto her face, trying to pull away since she was struggling to breathe. Her eyes watered as a reaction and she began to cry, was she going to die like this? She could barely make out his words, unable to hear much over the water splashing onto her and her own coughing. 

Akira hadn't even been able to count how long he had poured the water over her, still coughing as she looked over to the pitcher. Surely it was empty, right? Her eyes widened when she noticed there was still quite a lot in there. Her eyes watered as she shook her head "Stop, don't do this!" she spoke though when he started to seem like he was going to continue, she finally screamed, "I know you're behind all the crimes!" she started, breathing heavily as she struggled to get away "I-I can't feel my arms, untie me." she begged, hating herself cause she finally relented a bit though she hadn't spilled everything, she barely answered one of the questions.

She just couldn't take the drowning anymore, her body was slowly getting to the point of numbing and she knew she wouldn't even be able to move it if it continued. Plus, she was starving and the waterboarding wasn't exactly a pleasant feeling either. 

"Of course you do," Charon patted her cheek like a child as he put the pitcher down, "but, what I want to know is how you know, what else you know, and what the police know. Tell me all of that, and I promise to untie you." As he spoke, he looked into her eyes, and he could see that she hated herself for what she was doing, and that was good. Telling him anything probably went against many of her ideals, but there was nothing she could do. Charon intended to break down each one of those ideals, until she was nothing, and then he could build her up exactly as he wanted. 

Akira flinched when he brought his hand closer, expecting for the towel to still be coming though it never did. The noise of the pitcher clattering against the ground relieved her a little even if he was asking her more questions. She had no idea if he was telling the truth about untying her, but her mind didn't care as long as she wasn't "drowning". She tried to use logic to combat her feelings, not wanting to just admit to everything just to get him to stop. She also didn't want to reveal half of her information, the notes she made were detailed enough that as long as they were found, anyone could read what was happening. Would it be okay if she left out her notes? Would she be able to get away with it?

Her eyes were glazed a little from the waterboarding, she tried to blink back the tears as best as she could though she knew to answer him was time sensitive or else he would probably pour water on her again "...your randomness and the chaoticness." she finally admitted, forcing herself to speak a little as she closed her eyes "That's how I knew that they were connected not by some normal drug dealer or anything. They were too random, trying too hard to be different from the others so there was little to no connection, too scripted almost. That and, anytime you did something, the chaos after it was extreme, so I could tell which ones were always your doing after I noticed the pattern" she admitted, breathing heavily as she tried to catch her breath after the waterboarding "The police don't know anything, I didn't tell anyone because I wasn't completely sure of my theories though I proved them true for myself later...you're the leader of a giant, underground cult".

"Good girl, that wasn't so hard was it? I think you deserve a reward, don't you?" He said with a bit of a chuckle as he pulled her body, and moved her. He shifted Akira so that her back now rested on his knees. His hands explored her body, they ran up and down her side. One hand moved up to feel her smallish breasts under her clothes, while the other made its way to her inner thighs. The first hand made its way ever upward until it reached her throat, while the other began to tease her pussy. His hand locked around her throat, cutting off just enough air to make it hard for her to breath. He could tell that she hated it, and yet she couldn't stop her own biological reactions. Slowly, Charon could feel her pussy start to become wet. His hand snaked its way under her clothes, and slowly, he pushed two fingers inside her.

She opened her eyes when he complimented her though all he did was make her shudder, she didn't want to find out why he was laughing at her expense. He was going to untie her, that's what he promised, right? She squirmed against him when he brought her up a bit before her blood ran cold when he began to touch her. She had nearly forgotten that he was capable of doing something like this. Her eyes widened when he grabbed her chest, her breasts barely fit into a c-cup for her size, blushing heavily while his other hand moved in between her legs 

"What do you think you're doing? Get your hands off of me, perv-" she struggled to breathe when he grabbed her throat, struggling to get him to let go. She felt her eyes watering as his other hand teases her, trying to close her legs to get him to stop though she felt herself getting wet no matter how much she tried to fight off the feeling. She felt another tear fall when he pushed two fingers inside of her, they felt cold in comparison to her pussy and she hated him for touching her.

"Untie me right now! Don't touch me like this you filthy pervert!" she yelled, trying to stop his fingering.

He only laughed harder at her demands, and began to pump his fingers in and out of her tight pussy. He curled his fingers up, as he fingered her, making sure to hit her g-spot. He started slow, but began to go faster and faster. He watched as the blush grew across her cheeks, and the fire burned more in her eyes. He took all of her insults without making a response, because he knew that she was telling herself everything he could've, for enjoying this. She kept shifting her arms and legs, trying to pull at the bondage, and he could tell that she was getting close, whether she liked it or not. His hand tightened around her throat, but he didn't cut off her air, yet.

Akira gasped when he quickened his pace of fingering her, shaking her head frantically as she felt him slowly switch up where his fingers were hitting. She bit lip hard and tried to focus on other things instead of the pleasure she was feeling. After all the pain and terrible thoughts she's had, her body and half of her mind was happy to have some kind of positive reaction even if it was against her will "s-stop" she stuttered, tightening up a bit around his fingers while he continued, the girl was sensitive and easily aroused. She flinched when he seemingly threatened to choke her again and she quieted down, biting her lip again to prevent small noises from escaping her.

She felt extremely close to cumming, which led to her squirming more to get out of his grasp and untied. She finally tightened up and came all over his fingers, causing her to blush heavily as the tears fell, how could he just molest her body like that? "Let-Let go, you said you'll un-untie me" she stuttered, her voice low as she refused to make eye contact.

Slowly he pulled his fingers out of her pussy, when he was sure she had finished coming down from her orgasm. He brought the fingers up to his lips, and tasted the juice on them, while she spoke, his hand still on her neck. As soon as she was finished, he looked down at her and smiled. 

"Oh, don't worry, I will," he said, as he tightened his hand around her neck, harder than before. 

He cut off the air supply to her lungs, and kept it cut, while she struggled frantically to be freed. He stared into her eyes, as they went wide, and frantic. He could tell that she no longer thought, in those moments, but just reacted. Like an animal, caught in a trap, she tried anything and everything to get freed. Then, slowly, her movements started to slow down, and her eyes closed, and when she stopped, he removed his hand. He lowered his head down to her chest, and listened for a moment, to make sure she was still alive. Of course she still was, he'd have to choke her for several more minutes, to have a chance at killing her, but he wanted to make sure. He heard a breath, she was. 

He turned her over, and began to work on untying her hands. Surprisingly, the knot holding them together was pretty loose, after so much struggling for so long. He wondered how much longer it would've lasted if he let it go on. Maybe an hour, maybe less. Didn't matter now. He got to work.

When she awoke, about an hour later, she was no longer hog tied. He hands were now handcuffed, behind her back, and it felt like gauze strips had been placed around her wrists to protect them. The cuffs were attached to a chain, that led to the wall behind her, and gave her the freedom to wander around half the room. Her legs were freed now, and there was a dog bed, placed in one of the corners. The lights were on, but Charon wasn't in the room. With everything else that had changed, she could've been forgiven for failing to notice that she had been stripped down to her underwear. 

She looked up to him when he forced his fingers against her lips, opening her mouth after hesitating in fear that he would choke her again if she didn't. Her eyes widened when he began to choke her again, causing her to gasp for air that never reached her lungs. The feeling of being choked purely terrified her, she wondered if he was finally going to kill her as she met his eyes. She didn't see any mercy, no sympathy, no empathy, they were empty. Everything started to go fuzzy and she realized she was light of breath before finally passing out.

Akira woke up later, surprised that she even woke up. So she wasn't dead, she didn't know if she should be relieved or horrified because of it. She felt her legs were free and tried to stand up though she wobbled and fell back down after not using her legs for so long and having them tied. She heard the clattering of chains behind her and looked back, noticing that she could move a bit despite the chain. She moved herself to press against the wall after much struggling to get her body to listen to her, her arms still ached, especially her shoulder blades though the rest of her arms felt relatively okay after she kept forcing herself through the pain of moving everything again. 

Kira noticed the dog bed in the corner, and she wondered if he was really going to bring a dog around, it took her a second to realize the bed was probably for herself. Her legs were still shaking as she leaned heavily against the wall, breathing heavy just from the energy she exerted to stand up, she was so hungry. She shivered a bit, her hair still felt damp but...why wasn't her dress. It was at that point she realized she didn't have her dress or tights on, where were her clothes? She struggled with her thought process, though she figured she ought to at least adjust her wrists. She didn't know how long he planned on leaving her alone again and her shoulders were killing  her from the pain alone. 

She closed her eyes, knowing exactly what she had to do to get the cuffs from her back to her front though she knew she was going to hate it. In one move she swooped back down to the ground, landing on her butt as she leaned back, arching her back as she slowly moved the cuffs past her butt. She rocked back again and moved her legs in just enough to pull her cuffs from underneath to the front. She closed her eyes and cursed in her mind, the pain from her shoulders was the absolute worst. She didn't even try to move yet with her hands in her lap, all she wanted to do was give her shoulders some relief rather than the constant pain. The ache of finally moving her muscles was far better than still having them tied behind her back.

It was a couple more minutes before Charon walked into the room again. In one hand he carried a plate of pasta, and under his other arm, he carried a folding chair. Without acknowledging her, he sat the chair down, and opened it up. There was no way for her to reach it, with the length of the chain being what it was. Charon sat down in it, and then finally did his eyes meet hers. He started to speak, slowly.

"Now, let me guess what's going on in that pretty little mind of yours. You've been asking me, about what I'm going to do to you, and why I don't kill you. It's clear you want to die. And honestly who could blame you, you're responsible for the death of a little girl, you've been tortured and violated, you revealed information to a terrorist, and there's no end in sight. Logically, death is the best way out, right?" He paused, but didn't give her long enough to finish a response before he continued. "Here,'s the thing though, I don't think you want to die, not really. Deep down, it takes a lot of will and effort, to just let yourself die, will and effort, I don't think you have. However, I'll give you a chance to prove me wrong. I'm going to show up here everyday, and wait patiently, for you to kindly ask for some food. I won't give you a scrap, until you do. If you hold out long enough, then you die, and, I guess you win. Those are the rules."

Kira jumped when she heard the door opening, tensing up as she immediately looked down to her hands in her lap. Oh god, was he going to choke her out again for this? She scooted back against the wall, bringing her legs up as a sort of defense against him. She didn't know what he had planned though she didn't want to find out.  She flinched when he named all that's she's done and what's happened to her in the past few days, looking away when he mentioned her neighbor. She closed her eyes as she thought about death if she wrapped the chain around her neck, would it kill her? Perhaps if she lined it up correctly...she opened her eyes slowly when she heard his new proposition. The only death he was willing to give her was starvation. It was going to take a few weeks to possibly a few months even. Her eyes seemed dead inside as she shook her head, she didn't plan on begging him for food though he seemed sure that she would eventually give in. She was afraid that he might be right. Other deaths were quick, and all it would take was for her to stay dedicated for ten minutes tops...all except for starving.

"What will you do with me if I give in?" she asked the all important question, was this all just a sick game to him? Would he refuse feeding her after she ased? If he did give her the food, what was he going to do with her after? Was she just some sort of a sick version of some pet to him or did he plan on using her for something?

"If you ask for food," he grabbed a forkful of his own food, and chewed it over for a second, while he pretended to think. "I suppose, I'll give you something to eat, a reward, and then we'll move onto your next lesson," he ate another forkful. "Or do you mean, what'll happen if you give in entirely? Stop resisting, and become a good girl. Well, then your training will go a lot faster, and it might not be much longer until I can let you go. Of course, willing to learn or not, some lessons are going to take a while to teach," he looked her over once, "why, are you considering just giving up?"

She paused for a moment when he mentioned a reward, wondering what he meant before she realized what her last "reward" had been. She shuddered a bit as she shook her head though the mention of a lesson caught her attention...what training? She hadn't even known he had thought about letting her go, and she was a bit terrified to hear what were the prerequisites for getting out of this hellhole. She shook her head at his question, being direct about her defiance. She didn't want to ask him for anything, especially food. The girl was scared though that she wouldn't be able to hold on. A part of her mind was set on this, but she knew how strong survival instinct can be in the body. 

Akira gritted her teeth when she saw him eating before she closed her eyes, her stomach growled but she forced herself to ignore it, wishing she had some sort of belt to tighten around herself or anything to focus on "Get your filthy eyes off of me, you might as well just go up and leave me alone. I'm not going to beg for food from the likes of you" she retorted, still with an air of defiance.

"Why put up this defiance," he asked her between bites, "I mean, what are you proving by it? I'm honestly curious. You already know you'll fail, and give in eventually. I can see it in your eyes. So, why bother and not fight it now? I try not to fight battles I know I'll lose, but I guess you're different." He finished with his meal, and watched her for a second longer. Then gathered up his chair, and made his way out of the room. He left her alone for a couple hours, before he came back with a plate for dinner, and he repeated the whole process. He ate, asked a couple questions he didn't expect to get answered, and left once he was finished. He kept this up for every meal, and waited for her to give in to her hunger.

Kira turned away when he spoke, listening to his steps as she left, she let out a sigh as she looked at her body. How long was she going to have to tolerate this? She stood up slowly again as soon as he left, testing the reach of the chains though she came to find out she wasn't near anything of use to get her out. She slowly sat back down, trying to figure out her next move though a part of her didn't realize how much energy simply moving around the room would sap from her. She ended up laying down and falling asleep.

Kira's eyes stared straight at the wall, the girl was laying down again, using her arms as a pillow as she tried to focus on something, anything. The girl was s ᴛ ᴀ ʀ ᴠ ɪ ɴ ɢ. Hunger pains had hit her hard but eventually, she became numb to it somewhat, what would truly kill her was there was no stimulation at all in the basement. There was nothing to do or focus on, her mind was going numb at about the same rate as her starvation. She used the number of times he came to visit her with the meals as a way to track how much time has lapsed, what meal had just passed, 17? 18? she was slowly losing track. Akira tried to ignore him every time he came downstairs though it was getting harder to stay determined.

She wanted to die, but not like this. Her mind was slowly turning against her, while a part of her still stuck with this was the best route she could possibly have, another part of her just wanted to eat. She thought she lost a little bit of weight in her stomach, though she couldn't tell. She judged that only by the fact that she couldn't find the energy or strength to get up and move around like she had been before, she was sure it's been a week since he kidnapped her, how much longer would she be alive in this hellhole, hungry? She bit on her tongue as something to focus on when she felt another hunger pain coming around, she forced herself to sit up, taking a decent amount of energy out of her as she leaned against the wall. Her eyes had no emotion in them, her hair was a mess, she wished she had a gun, a knife, hell she'd take a sharpened toothbrush at this point if it meant she could end her life. But no, she didn't have any of those things. The girl only had the feeling of her body beginning to eat itself, she just wanted to die. 

After a week, or so, Charon finally decided to do something different. It seemed that she was going to succeed after all, but Charon wasn't above changing the rules, to get what he wanted. Still, on some level, he was impressed with her iron will. When it came down to a test of pure will, over a long period of time like the isolation game he had played when she first arrived and now, she seemed to have what it took to succeed. Her real weakness, came in the form of empathy. Once that was gone, she would be useful, there was no doubt about it. He planned on taking this pawn, and turning her into his queen.

That day, when Charon came in, he set up his chair much closer to the distance she could reach than normal. Close enough, that she could reach it, but just barely if his guesstimates were right. He picked a meal that was particularly, aromatic, he wanted her to be unable to avoid the sweet smells filling the room. When he heard her stomach growl, as soon as he entered the room, he knew that he had picked right. He ate like normal, except at the end. He didn't finish the food, only half of it. He then placed it on the chair, got up and left, with it still there, tempting her.

Akira stared ahead when he came down, staring straight ahead as she tried to ignore all of her senses again. The smell of his food made her want to cry as her stomach growled as if bullying her for not breaking and asking for food. She continued to ignore him, trying to get through another one of the sittings though she was struggling, She turned her head away and closed her eyes, trying to listen for him to leave. She heard his footsteps but didn't hear the scrape from the folding out chair being picked up. She turned to look and her eyes widened when she saw the food there. She would hate to admit that her body yearned for it, she couldn't even tell what it was but she knew she wanted to eat it. Her eyes water out of frustration as she tried to ignore it, if she ate the food where would that leave her? She knew this had to be some sort of trap. Or maybe he was growing desperate for her to break. 

She didn't even realize she had slowly begun to inch forward until she was staring at the food. Her mind and body were conflicted. Kira didn't want to eat it, she couldn't or she was doing exactly what he wanted, but still her body wanted it...what was wrong with just one bite? She could practically see a different version of herself, whispering into her ear like the devil to just give in to eat. She's lasted long enough right? Why not just one...little...

Kira grew frustrated as she turned her head away, trying to focus on anything else though the girl finally broke. She reached for the food and ate half of it even before she could think twice. As she stared down at the plate, her body was rejoicing. Food! She wasn't going to waste away and die! No more hunger pains, she got to eat! 

She backed up as soon as possible when she came to her senses, going back to her original state. She hated herself for that split second of weakness, she put her head in her hands and shook her head, wishing she could take it back. Hell, she had barely managed to stop herself from eating the rest of what, his seconds? God, why did she have to give up for those few seconds? She was tired when she laid down, facing the wall since she couldn't face even looking at him when he came back down to find that she had broken even for a  few seconds, but her body was happy since she finally had something inside of her after a week or so. 

Charon walked into the room, around dinner to see the mostly plate, clearly with a significant portion of food removed. He smiled, as he walked over to where Akira lay, and lowered himself, as he placed a hand on her back. He could see her body visibly cringing with his touch. "So you finally ate, did you? I bet it feels refreshing, to finally have some food back inside you, after such a long a pointless tantrum." He placed the plate of dinner he was carrying down by her side, as his hand left her back. It moved up to the back of her neck, in a second, as he placed his knee on her to help keep her down. With his other hand, he reached between her legs, and like before, starting to tease her pussy.

Akira cringed when she felt him hovering behind her practically before he touched her. She flinched and tensed up, wanting to push him away from her though she didn't know if she had the strength. She felt her eyes water although she couldn't face him, she could've done it. How could she have ruined her chance of dying after one senseless bite of food? She sickened herself with a part of her wondered if he was going to leave the food down there for her. She shuddered when his hand moved on her to her neck and she realized with a sickening feeling exactly what were the full consequences of eating. 

He planned on touching her again. "N-No! No reward, I-I don't need one" she begged, trying to find the energy to squirm or run away. She couldn't do either, especially when he was pinning her down with his knee. Kira tensed when he started to touch her, shaking her head since she didn't want to be forced to orgasm again. 

Ignoring her cries, his hand slipped into her panties, and again he pushed two fingers inside of her. He started to pump them in and out of her. He started slow, but quickly worked up to a fast speed. While he fingered her, he lowered his own head close to her's, he wanted to hear her panting, he wanted to hear her try to ignore the feelings rushing through her. He worked to make sure he hit all of her most sensitive spots as best he could. 

"Beg me," he said, "if you really want me to stop, then beg me as best you can. I won't stop, until you do."

She felt shivers when his hands slipped past her panties, shaking her head while the tears continued to build. She was always a little on the more sensitive side, and with the way her body's been treated the past week, the pleasure felt good. Her head felt like it was spinning when she heard the terms of how he would stop. She didn't know if he would end once she orgasmed again, she didn't even want to do that in fear that he would take it to another step after. Regardless of the dilemma her mind was in, it had roughly been a week since he last touched her and her body was once again reacting positively while her mind was a mess just like when she had eaten the food.

"...please stop, I don't like it. Take your fingers out of me and stop...stop fingering me" the words were hard to force out of herself, feeling weak and pitiful. It occurred to her that she didn't even know the name of her torturer and molester "Please stop it, I don't want this reward."

Charon stoped the action for a moment, partially surprised that she actually started to beg. However, he only stopped for a second, before he started to pump his fingers again. He let go of her neck, and with his hand pulled out his phone, and began to record her. A smile grew across his face, as she spoke again.

”You can beg better than that, can’t you? If you really want me to stop, then show me how pathetic you are. Tell me, you’re nothing but my bitch, and that I own your body.”

She sniffled when he stopped, wondering if it had worked before he picked up the rhythm again. She shook her head when he moved from holding her neck down though she was a bit terrified to take that chance to try and run away. Akira looked up when she heard a small click before realizing he was recording her. He wanted to humiliate her, she was sure he would look back on this recording and use it to humiliate her more in the future or perhaps as a form of blackmail in some way or another. If it made it to the authorities somehow she was kidnapped by him, she wondered if he would play a sick game of releasing the tapes, she wouldn't put it past him to do things like that. Was he true to his word? She didn't know. Her mind was still muddled from the starving, which in result led to a lot of sleeping though not once could she say they were good rests. 

Kira thought vaguely for a moment of the begging, she knew, in the long run, it wasn't a good idea, just like eating had been a terrible idea. She was suffering the consequences of having a bit at that moment though...if she begged now, all she would have to endure for that short time was a few seconds before she would be left alone again. She both hated and rejoiced for the long duration of time he left her alone, because although she was left with nothing to even really think about, hungry and desperate, at least she knew she had some time away from the things he planned. Just like this. Even if it was counterintuitive, she knew that if he held the thought of possession over her, then he would touch her again if he wanted to, she didn't have a possible hope of fighting back when she was low on energy. Still, the her in the present moment couldn't care too much about the her in the future if it meant she wouldn't be suffering at that current exact moment. Her mind still hadn't quite adjusted herself to her normal way of thinking, everything was so hard.

"....Please stop touching my...my pathetic body that belongs to you. Don't put your...your finge- ahh~" she couldn't help the moan that escaped her as she struggled to force herself to speak though it was becoming easier little by little to speak more. Maybe it was because she's used her voice more that day than in the entire week of practically ignoring him, or maybe it was because her pride was being chipped away at and breaking "...don't put you fingers inside..." she knew his other requirement for stopping though it was as hard as the initial beginning to beg, all she had to do was say it right? Then it'll end "..your bitch's body" she half-heartedly finished, unable to look at him.

“Not bad,” Charon laughed, as he pulled his fingers out of her. As he did, he gave her ass a hard slap, as he stood up and straightened himself. He looked down at her once, and made sure to record her, like that. He placed his foot on her neck to force her cheek against the ground. “Don’t forget that, bitch.” He then turned and walked out of the room, leaving the plate of food where it had been, right next to her. He didn’t think she would eat this time, but it was still worth it to leave it.

Amira felt humiliated when he laughed at her, flinching when se got spanked, she half expected him to continue with his torment. She glanced up for a moment when he actually got up before squeaking when he pressed against her neck again. She closed her eyes and continued to be quiet when he cussed at her, looking down to the food he had left as she briefly wondered whether or not to eat it. She didn’t know if she could hold out on starving herself, but perhaps if she ate the food, she’ll find a different chance later?

it was obvious of her logical mind and her body, who was making the conclusions and running the show at the moment. Some time later, the plate was half empty again while Akira had feelings of regret while a relatively full stomach.