Breaking the Pawn (Guy_Sas x Wonderlandess)

An hour or so later, Charon returned and picked up the plate from where she had left it. He looked at her for a moment, and then made his way over to pat her head, like she was a dog.

”You know it’s rude to eat the food that’s given to you, without thanking your master,” he said with a smirk, “I think it’s about time, I explain the rules of how things are going to work around here. You’re pride is too great, for me to teach you anything. You think you’re a person with certain rights, so for the near future I will treat you like a dog. If you accept your new role, then you could work your way up to being treated like a person. However, if you keep resisting then I’ll keep punishing you until you accept your role.”

Akira flinched and brought her head away as soon as he touched her, nearly scoffing when he called himself her master. She turned for a moment to look at him, confused when he smirked before he explained to her what was going to happen “...a...dog?” She questioned “just let me go you monster” she spoke softly, before she realized hay he had said the word punish “...what are you going to do to me if I...as you say, resist” she questioned, forcing herself to sit up so he distance between their heights wasn’t so great. 

"Whatever I need to do, to remind you of your place," Charon replied, as he looked over Akira, "I'm not going to ask you to make your decision today, but I'm not going to give you long to wait. Tomorrow morning, if you don't greet me on all fours, barking excitedly, like a good little dog, then you'll get personal experience with the punishments." With that Charon turned around and walked out of the room. He flicked the lights off as he left. As he made his way up stairs, he started to consider all potential punishments for tomorrow, since he could already be pretty certain that she was going to resist. He figured the best thing to do, would be to start with something really bad, just to work out a lot of the remaining fight, early on. 

Akira shook her head, wanting to argue with him over the treatment though he was already leaving before she could get a word in. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh when he turned off the lights. She laid back down slowly, trying to get comfortable for the night. She didn’t plan on listening to him, though she was fearful of the punishments. 

Once again she was left to her own thoughts, she wanted to figure out a way to leave though she was coming up with nothing other than die, or go along with his plan enough that he trusts her. She didn’t know which one would be harder. She eventually fell asleep, exhausted.

Charon has a couple preparations to make before he saw Akira the next morning. She was awKe for a couple hours, before he walked back down into the room, and turned the light on. He held a closed laptop under his arm when he came in, and smirked at her. Beyond that, he didn’t say or do anything, as he waited to see what she would do.

Akira glanced up when she noticed him coming down with a laptop. She sat up when he came, staying quiet for a moment “what is that for?” She questioned. She was once again sitting down and against the wall, not sure what he has planned. She still felt unsure of what she was doing though she knew that she wouldn’t be barking for him while down on all fours. She brought her legs up and wrapped her arms around her legs “what are you going to do?”.

(sorry it’s short)

He looked at her for a moment, and then sat down. He placed the computer on the ground in front of him, opened it up, and began to do something on it, that she couldn’t see. He stayed silent for a couple moments, and then started to speak.

”The internet really is insane, isn’t it? With only a name, a face, and town you can find out pretty much anything about a person. Previous jobs, school records,” he paused here to make eye contact with her, “their old friends.”

He spun the computer around to let Akira have a look at the monitor. Visible on the screen was a live video of a tall woman, with blond hair, in a glass tank. She was blindfolded, with her arms bound behind her back. She was clearly in distress. She was an old friend of Akira’s, if Charon’s research was right. He hit a button on the keyboard and very slowly, the tank started to fill with water.

”you have around thirty minutes, before she drowns,” Charon said, and watched her to see how she’d respond.

Akira glanced over to him when he seemed to be pulling something up. She wondered why he was talking about the internet before pure horror sank in as she realized what he had done. She didn't know who he had grabbed, her mind worked fast and she just prayed that he hadn't grabbed her mother and sister before realizing who it was by the blonde hair. She shook her head immediately because she didn't want to see anything happen to her before noticing the water. 

She didn't hesitate to look up at him as soon as he relayed how much time it would take for the woman to drown. She dealt with starvation and isolation with minimal difficulty while fully resisting for the longest time though the sight of an old friend brought Akira quickly down to a willingness to submit if the other person was okay. She prayed it wasn't some recording, and that he hadn't hooked up a video an hour ago, so far he's only kept his word 50% of the time basically "What do you want from me?" she questioned, growing fearful though a glance down to the computer reminded her why she must do this "Punish me, not her, and definitely not anyone else" she pleaded with him.

Charon crossed his arms as she pleaded with him, "I think that dogs shouldn't try to tell me what to do. I think all a dog should do, is get on all fours and bark. If that happened then no one would have to be punished," he moved a little, to look at the image on the computer screen, "if you want to keep arguing about it though, I'm sure she has plenty of time left to go." He turned back to face, Akira, and he couldn't help but smirk. He was sure that she would start to obey his orders, but he also knew that her pride would continue to last under the surface, since she could always tell herself she was being forced into it. Still, he could remove that pesky pride, in little time, if he could get her to do whatever he wanted.

She felt her stomach twist at the command he gave her. She felt a pang straight to her pride before glancing back to the screen of her old friend. It didn't take her long to move her position until she was on her hands and knees. It took her a few seconds to bark though, biting her lip until the noise left from her. "a-arf!" she felt humiliated as she looked up to him before glancing back to the screen. Still, she could deal with a few minutes of humiliation if it meant that he was going to leave the girl alone. 

Kira looked up to see his smirk before turning her vision to another place in the room. The only reason she gave in so willingly was because she didn't want him to tact on random other things she needed to do and the time runs out because she spend the first fifteen minute arguing with him. Besides, Kira just wanted to get this over with so she could hopefully push it to the back of her mind and forget about it. 

He snapped his fingers, as soon as she started to look away. "Good, do it again. Look me in the eyes while doing it, and do it much better." He walked over towards Akira, but made sure to not walk in front of the  screen, so she could still see the water rising. "You'll want to do it quickly too, you've been annoying over these past couple days, and I want to make you do a couple things, before I end this punishment. If I'm not satisfied with your actions either, I won't hesitate to make you do it again." 

Inside, he was laughing triumphantly, as he looked down at Akira. He could see in her eyes how much this was hurting her pride. He had no intention to let her friend drown, as long as Akira played along, but he had no intention of letting her off any time soon either. He'd have her barking, and performing tricks until her friend was just on the brink, just to keep her stress up. Besides seeing her struggle, and get desperate was fun.

Akira looked up, the snap drawing her attention because she wasn't sure if she had done something right or wrong. She felt humiliated when he continued on, still trying to figure out what she was going to do though looking back at the screen she knew she had to do exactly what he said "You're let her go after right?" she asked before feeling the twist in her stomach and realizing she had been correct about the more than one thing. She bit her lip as she paused to look away again before quickly looking up, making eye contact "arf!" she tried again.

She maintained eye contact for the duration of the bark before quickly looking back to the tank at her friend. She just wanted to get this over with, no matter how long it would take for her to get the water to stop.

"Good dog," he said with a chuckle, as he patted her head, "now, sit." He ordered sharply. He had her preform all sorts of degrading tasks, for the next couple minutes. Shake, roll over, play dead. Every time she looked back towards the computer screen for too long, he snapped his fingers and brought her attention back to him. When he finally figured she had enough for today, he calmly walked back to the computer, and hit the button to stop the flow of water. When he did, it was clear from the screen that the woman didn't have much time left, the water level was so high, she had to turn her head up to breathe. 

She stared down at the ground after however many humiliating commands he's already made her do. She looked up when she heard the simple click of a computer button being pressed, letting out a sigh of relief when the water finally stopped. She was trying not to remember all the things he's made her do, though thankfully none of them were sexual. "Let her go." she said softly, unable to look anywhere else than either the computer or to the ground. She couldn't even remember the last time she made eye contact with him.  "I did all that you asked, isn't that enough? Don't punish other people, just punish me instead" she begged, not wanting to see other people hurt because of her. 

(sorry i've been off, computer's a little broken >..<)

Charon looked over at the computer screen then back at Akira. He then walked his way over to her, and grabbed her by the hair, forcing her to look up at him and make eye contact. He looked at her for a moment and then began to speak.

"I think I'll hold onto her for a while. I want you to remember that every time I give you an order from now on, that I hold her life in my hands, and you best do what you can to keep me happy," he leaned in closer, "because you're worthless as a cop, you can't save anyone. All you can do is submit yourself to the man you wanted to catch. And just so you know, if you fail me, I have no qualms about letting your friend die. Once she's gone, I'll move onto your mother and sister," he smiled much wider at her, "don't think I don't know about them." He stood up, made his way back over to the computer, and closed it, "now let me tell you what I expect for today and tomorrow. I expect that today you will eat the food given to you without any complaint or hesitation. You will also obey any orders I give you. Tomorrow we will continue your training, and you will get your pussy stuffed. Not only that, but I expect you to beg for it."

Alida flinched when he grabbed her hair, looking up to him, she hated the eye contact. She felt defenseless under his gaze and the worst part about it was that she was helpless. She felt her heart plummet when he wouldn’t let go of her, getting ready to beg for him to let the innocent woman go until he brought up her family. It felt like her blood turned to ice, she even forgot to breathe when he brought up her mother and sister, shaking her head furiously “no, leave them alone please” she begged quietly, in a single moment all the pride and humiliation she felt and had built up inside of her body was left and replaced by one thing: desperation.

”treat her well, please don’t be cruel to Rach- my friend” she asked quietly, she listened to his demands of that day, her stomach churning at the thought of prolonging her existence in his captivity. what really shocked her was the sexual comment. She knew it was coming inevitably since the first time he touched her, she knew how situations like these played out and knew that she couldn’t possibly hope to be an exception, but it was still a blow to her gut that she was going to be raped, maybe it hurt more that he even told her to expect it. Her eyes seemed to darken, or rather lose her usual spark, and she looked down, nodding her head slowly “y-yes” she said softly, moving back against the wall. Her hair was a mess and her body felt dirty from sleeping on the floor “are you going to let me shower?” She asked to get her mind off the inevitable sex she would have with him, or the fact that saving the lives of her friends and family relied on pleasing him and further suffering for herself.

Charon smirked when he saw that light go out in her eyes. He was sure that she was close now, perhaps she might even break after his little surprise planned for tomorrow. He almost felt like a kid on Christmas morning. He grabbed her by the hair again, and forced her to look back up into his eyes.

"I want you to look into my eyes at all times, I want your undivided attention on me. If you keep looking away, I might just take that as a sign that you need to be punished," he let go of her hair and straightened himself before he continued, "Just because I'm not making you do tricks anymore doesn't mean, your any less of a dog, and dogs don't get showers. Now, if you ask nicely though, I might just give you a bath. It's your choice." 

Kira flinched when he grabbed her hair, trying to weakly pull back though his grip didn't allow that. She flinched when he brought up her being punished, shaking her head. Any punishment he gave her might involve her loved ones, she couldn't allow that. She looked away the very moment he let go but after a few seconds, her eyes were back on him. She knew if she didn't at the very least look up to him, he'd take that as punishment time. Her friend didn't have enough time left for there to be punishments unless he took it out directly against her. She'd rather he do the latter. 

She meekly shook her head when he offered a bath if she begged, she didn't want it that badly that day though she knew it would be different the next day. She was going to want to take a bath as soon as possible to get his stench off of her "...Can I take one tomorrow...after....after sex...please?" she said softly, looking up to him before looking back down as she got embarrassed, she looked back up to him after remembering his threat of punishment, wondering if he would even allow her to beg for something in advance.

He looked at her once, and reached down towards her. He saw her flinch as he reached for her hair again, but instead of roughly pulling at it, he just gently petted her hair. "Of course, if that's what you want," he said, "I'm glad that you're making requests like a good dog should, very humbly. I can tolerate some demands from a dog, but usually a dog should simply request, and drop the topic if the answer is no. Do you understand me, bitch?"

"You know what, you've been a very good dog today," he said as he reached into his pocket, and pulled out a key. He put it into the lock of the handcuffs on her wrists, and after a small click, they fell to the ground with a sharp clatter. "Now, in case your thinking something, you should know that I know where your family is, and already have men around them. If you try anything, they'll be dead before you can even hope to get to them," he smiled and stood up, "I'll be back in a couple of hours." He grabbed his computer and left the room. 

Akira felt her stomach twist when he praised her, she feltnlike she had reahed a new low in her life, one that was forced upon her so all she did was metaphorically have to grit her teeth and bear with it. She visibly flinched when he called her a bitch, nodding her head since he made it very clear. She looked up when he complimented her once more, backing up a bit cause she was scared this reward was going to be like the ones in the past. The poor girl upon seeing the key didn’t even realize what it could possibly be for. 

She looked up when she felt her shackles being loosened, it took her a second to even realize what had happened. When was the last time she saw her wrists? Kira looked up, still shocked into silence. He didn’t even need to threaten her, she had already known if she escaped what would probably happen. Kira nodded her head, waiting for him to leave before examining her body. She wanted to run around the room just to see how her body has been affected the past week, but found she didn’t even have the energy to make a single lap running around the basement before she felt like she might pass out, so instead she walked just to feel her muscles moving again and she nearly cried just from that simple pleasure.

A couple hours later Charon returned as promised. As soon as he walked in, and saw her still enjoying her newfound freedom he asked a simple question, “How many legs does a dog walk on?” In his hands he held a large box, with a bowl on top. He placed the box down, and put the bowl down by her bed. It contained her dinner, the box itself contained nothing. But dog toys. “I expect that to be gone, by the time I get back, he gestured towards her food, “and that’s if you get bored,” he said gesturing to the toys. After that he left her alone in the room, for most of the rest of that day. He showed up at a couple random points just to keep her paranoid about spending too much time on her legs.

Akira looked up when he spoke, a shiver ran down her spine as she immediately dropped herself to the ground before he could say or do anything else as punishment. She glanced over at the food, her mind still split over whether or not she was going to eat. He answered the question for her however by stating his “expectation”. She headed to the food and sat down in front of it, thanking the heavens that at least he wasn’t giving her dog food. She didn’t know if she could even physically force herself to eat it. She forced herself to eat as much food as possible though after starving the past week, she couldn’t suddenly force herself to eat a full meal. 

She rolled her eyes upon seeing the toys, dumping out the contents. The only thing that was the least humiliating to play with was a tennis ball. She stood up against the wall since she didn’t want to lost the function of her muscles from lack of moving, and began to bounce it against the wall like a prisoner in a cell. Anytime she heard him, she immediately sat down and refrained from throwing the ball, hoping he hadn’t seen and didn’t think it was too big of a deal to be reprimanded. 

The next morning, Charon entered the room with a big smile on his face, but that wasn't all.  In one hand he held a small camera, and in the other was a thick black leash. As he took a couple steps into the center of the room, the scratchy sound of claws on concrete could be heard. A large German Shepard stepped into the room, the leash attached to its collar. It sniffed around a couple of times, and then it began to walk over to where Akira was.

"Meet you're new best friend," Charon said as he let go of the leash and closed the door, "his name is Buster, you and him will be sharing a living space for a little while, so play nice you two," Charon started to get the camera ready to record, "anyway, are you ready to get fucked, bitch?"

Akira woke up at the sound of footsteps, rubbing at her eyes as she swore she heard the scrap of a dog’s paw against the concrete. She looked up and noticed that she had been right. She backed up a bit, wondering if he was serious about the dog being in there though she figured nothing too bad could happen as long as she wasn’t mailed or something. She took minor comfort knowing she wouldn’t be, he wouldn’t put anything in the room that could kill her so easily. 

She looked at the camera, covering up her body as she shook her head “...please don’t record this” she spoke softly, unsure why he had brought the dog in if he was just going to rape her. 

"Are you defying my orders," Charon asked in a low tone, as he looked over her for a moment, "get on all fours, lower your head to the ground and stick your ass in the air. After that I want you to start rubbing yourself, while telling the camera what a dirty little slut you are. This video is going to be going everywhere, and I want to see your best performance." He laughed as he crouched down to get a good angle to film her face, "and action," he said in a mock director voice.