Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Neptune

abandoned The Art of Corruption [Neptune x Wonderlandess]

Neptune

Blood red eyes peered up into the sky, observing the startling blue colour of the summer afternoon. There were only a few clouds dotted here and there, fluffy and cheerful looking but doing nothing to stop the merciless heat from beating down onto the grass that had long since turned to hay from the lack of rain. Despite this, birds flitted across the sky in quick, darting movements as they seemed to dance with one another as they searched for food for their young. Even though the grass was mainly dead, there were a few flowers and weeds that persistent, valiantly defying the hot sun. It was around these that small butterflies congregated, their delicate wings fluttering as they seemed to hover anxiously above the wilting flowers, as if they could bring them back to life with deft kisses.

The sight made a sneer of contempt curve on Zelru’s lips. Their little struggles in life meant nothing to him. He only concerned himself with his own desires and wants, even if they deliberately walked all over other people. He didn’t care who he hurt, as long as he got what he wanted, he was happy. And it was for that reason he was hanging around this stupid school, hidden behind one of the buildings where no security cameras were and the teachers rarely ventured. He was further hidden by the shade of the overhang, which in the bright sun made it difficult to make him out. It was just as well that the heat didn’t bother him, as he was wearing a thick, well built three-piece suit with a white shirt with a black tie. His appearance was immaculate, without a single scuff or even spec of dust to marr it. He would not stand for it. A faint wind stirred the dead air for a few moments before it died down again, making the heat feel even more oppressive.

The moment Zelru was waiting for arrived when he heard the faint ringing of the bell that signified the end of the school day. A few moments later, the air seemed to ring with the chatter and laughter of young adults as they began to spill out and head in their way home. Zelru remained where he was, waiting. It didn’t take long before he could sense someone coming. He turned his head to the left, watching the corner of the building as he could also sense someone else trailing them. The presence felt feminine, and it was clear that they were trailing the first person. Perhaps wanting to get them into trouble or something. Well. Zelru would take care of them later. 

He watched as a rather scruffy looking young man turned the corner. His clothes looked as if they had seen better days, but it was more from being worn out than dirty. They were also slightly too small for him, as if he had them for years and had simply grown too tall for them. He was the perfect target for Zelru. Alone, and vulnerable. Easy to manipulate. The young man glanced over his shoulder as if he was aware that he was being followed and yet unable to see who was actually trailing him. He turned back, squinting his eyes as he had trouble seeing Zelru, who said in his aristocratic British accent, an accent he had cultivated long ago, “I’m here.” 

The boys expression cleared, “Oh. Oh good.” He said as he came even closer, looking even more uneasy than before, “So… do you have it? Are you going to keep your side of the bargain?” He asked. Zelru almost told the boy that his question was exceptionally stupid. Of course Zelru kept his end of a bargain. When it came to bargains like this, he always kept his end of the deal. Not only did it instill trust in his target, but these deals were always heavily geared in Zelru’s favour. Humans were as foolish now as they were back when he had been a pathetic little ant, crawling on the surface of this world.

“Of course I am, Ryan.” Zelru responded, before reaching into his suit jacket and pulling out a vial. It was made from some kind of darkened glass, but something moved around inside of it, glowing softly. He handed it over to Ryan, who took it with an awed expression. He stared into its depths, mesmerised by it. He then glanced around them to see if there was anyone watching before he slipped it into his pocket. He then looked back at Zelru with a grin, “Thanks, man…” He said. “Just make sure that you don’t lose it.” Zelru responded.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• buttercup
      By buttercup
      Hello, everyone! My name's Buttercup. Here's a little about me, and my preferences when it comes to roleplaying:
      I'm looking for roleplaying partners who can write a solid paragraph every reply (more is accepted, but not required), with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. I also require that my roleplaying partners write in the third person. I'm entirely ditch-friendly. I don't require an explanation if you want to stop roleplaying--you don't even have to tell me, if you don't want to--and I will almost always be happy to start back up again if you regain interest later on. The only caveat to this is that I expect you to return the favor, and not pester me if I lose interest. I only roleplay through PMs. Sorry, but I ony roleplay on site, and prefer to have a semblance of privacy with it. I always play a submissive female role, and don't double up. I'm sorry if that's inconvenient, but I'm just not comfortable playing dominant characters. I'm looking for roleplaying partners that will play dominant male or futa characters, depending on the storyline. Most, if not all, of my storylines will involve noncon. If you're going to find that triggering, you probably shouldn't take part in a roleplay with me. Please understand that while I find noncon and its consequences to be intriguing to explore throughout writing, since I find dark writing significantly more interesting, I don't think rape is even remotely acceptable in real life. If all of those preferences are okay with you, feel free to look over the storylines below! They're listed from what I'm most to least interested in, so if any of those interest you, shoot me an EcchiText!
      1. Best Friends Forever
      YC has been madly in love with her best friend, MC, for years. Unfortunately, MC is straight, and has only ever seen YC in a sisterly light. YC, knowing this, has always kept her feelings for MC secret, hiding, with great difficulty, the fantasies that so frequently invade her head about having MC as a doting, submissive wife. However, longer it's gone on, the harder it's become to hide. So when YC learns that MC, lower on the financial ladder than YC is and miserable with her family, wants to run away, YC says that she'll go with her. She'll get them a home, and they can live freely, far away from their small town and restrictive families. MC is ecstatic, and agrees immediately. If only she knew the plans that YC had for her.
                Pairing: Futa x Female
                Setting: Modern
      2. One Kind Act
      Bullied and outcasted at university and ignored at home, YC has always been miserable and lonely. So when MC, a beautiful girl a year or two below them, MC, reaches out and is friendly to them, they immediately develop an infatuation with her. They convince themself that she's in love with them, but unable to act on it because of her higher social and financial status. Telling themself that it's what MC wants, YC kidnaps her, convincing themself that she's just embarrassed of the strength of her attraction to them, and that she will grow to be a loving, devoted wife with time.
               Pairing: Male x Female, Futa x Female
               Setting: Modern
      3. Desperate Times
      YC is a good person. They've donated to charities, been a devoted friend to many, and has always strived to do the right thing. They're the head of an honest business, a beloved uncle/aunt to their nieces and nephews, and is overall considered an ideal when it comes to altruism. That's why no one would ever guess just how sick their desires are. In truth, YC, for all their benevolent nature, is sexually depraved, and wants nothing more to force a young woman to be their pet, whether she wants to be or not. The object of most of their fantasies is YC, one of their younger employees. She's a sweet, bubbly girl, more beautiful than anyone woman they've ever seen, and they want to destroy her. They want to make her theirs, but they'd never risk all their livelihood just to fulfill their fantasy. They've come this far without acting on their desires, they can go even longer. But when they learn that MC is a single mother, struggling to make ends meet and relying heavily on the job they gave her, they see an opportunity to fulfill their fantasies, while maintaining the image they've made for themselves.
               Pairing: Male x Female, Futa x Female
      4. The Fairest Rose
      YC is a barbarian, leading a raging, furious rebellion against the king whose laws led to the death of his wife and child. While it started out as a righteous mission, YC has been corrupted by the need for revenge, and when he and his rebellion manage to take over the castle, he entirely intends to get revenge on the king by murdering the queen and princess, to make the king suffer the same pain he inflicted upon him. The royals are forced before him, chained and brought down from their pedestal, and he kills the queen without remorse. However, upon laying eyes on the beautiful, pure young princess MC, the only member of the royal family who is truly innocent, a new, sick idea takes hold. What better way to get revenge on the king for killing his wife and son than making MC, the king's only and most beloved child, take his wife's place, and bear him new children?
               Pairing: Male x Female
               Setting: Medieval
      5. Family Affairs
      It had been a long time since things between YC and his wife were good. She resented him for being unable to provide and leaving their family just barely above the poverty line, and he had come to loathe her for her infidelity. It was really no surprise that his wife took off one night, running off with some rich man who could give her so much more. What was surprising, however, was that she left without their daughter, MC. YC had never paid his daughter much mind, too distracted with work and alcohol and trying to keep his wife around, but now that they're alone, MC is all he can think about. MC, his lovely, lovely daughter, who looks so much like his wife did when they were young, and so much in love.
               Pairing: Male x Female
               Potential variation: 1. YC has been a drunkard ever since his wife left him years ago. After her death, he gains custody of their daughter, now a beautiful young woman instead of the scrawny child he left behind. 2. YC marries an enamored business woman with the express intent of having access to her beautiful young daughter, MC.
    • Aura
      By Aura
      Participants:
      @Aurafox1 -- Carla

@Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki -- Haru

@PinkKitten -- Miki

• sparrowhawk
      By sparrowhawk
      Hi all!
      First time on this site, but not new to RP, or ERP. I'm excited to be joining you all!
      A little bit about me; I am a trans man. That means I was labeled female at birth, but am now transitioning to male. But! I am a bottom and sub by nature, and luckily have no problem with the genitalia I got, so I most enjoy playing characters that allow me to have a vagina, cunt, pussy, whatever you want to call it. I will play female characters, BUT, if you really want to make my day, I would love to play as a trans man, or a cunt boy if you prefer. I also understand if the fact I do identify as a man makes you wish not to RP with me.
      In regards to that as well, I have no preference on the gender of the roleplayer, but am generally seeking to play against male characters.
      I am also very kinky! Please see my preferences for more detail, especially about what I won't play, but there are many, many other things I enjoy that did not make it on that list.
      Also in regards to my preferences, the posting length is more of a suggestion. I tend to match what I am given, so I can go shorter and longer.
      THE SCENARIOS
      The Harem
      A new slave is brought in, and trained to please the prince. This can be more fleshed out as we wish it to be, or kept real simple. Seeking 1 Male Character, with possible additions
      On the Hunt
      The full moon is a bad time to be out alone in the woods, especially with shifters about. Who knows what packs would find you? Seeking at least 3 Male Characters
      Scion of Fertility
      Once a year, one person capable of bearing children is chosen by the fertility spirits, and on the night of their festival, receives the blessings of all the seed-bearing members of town. Seeking Multiple Characters, either Male or Futanari

• Valadrass
      By Valadrass
      I don’t know where to go with all of this. I don’t know who would even care, but I need to get this out there before I tear myself apart, probably literally.
      I always hear about how common depression and anxiety are. ‘Everyone goes through some depression at some point’ ‘it’s a natural part of life’ ‘anxiety is just your body’s natural reaction from back in our prehistoric days’. If all of that is true, I think my existence is a genetic defect. A failed experiment in evolution. I don’t deserve to exist.
      I’ve talked about having anxiety on here before, but it goes beyond some social awkwardness and nervousness about other people not liking what I put up. I fight constantly to convince my brain I’m not going to die, that some unlikely tragedy completely out of my control isn’t going to kill me or someone I depend on, or something else just as devastating, or that one of my small thoughtless actions isn’t going to cause a chain reaction that leads to some horrific accident. I don’t leave the house, I don’t work, I can’t keep any friendships except for the person who’s spent five years promising to spend the rest of his life with me and his best friend, who I barely feel able to talk to. And the depression stops me from distracting myself. I love writing, I love drawing, I love reading and watching anime and films and TV series and playing video games. But my mind and body will tell me that I hate it all because I’m not good enough at writing or drawing to make anything of myself and the rest are just pointless distractions that waste my life away. When I’m with my fiancé, it gets a little easier. He can motivate me to do the little things I enjoy like watching or playing something, but I can’t function without him most of the time. I do have rare moods where I feel empowered, like I’m capable of achieving anything I want and fuck my broken mind and the people who think I’m unlovable, I am the queen of my own destiny. But those moods don’t last long enough, and whatever I might create during that time becomes worthless to me after that high fades and it becomes more proof that I’m not actually capable. I am myself worthless and stupid and arrogant for ever thinking otherwise.
      I’m trapped in my own mind and the air’s running out. I don’t know what to do. I know I need help, but I feel like what’s wrong with me is beyond any help anyone can give. But I need to keep trying.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.