The Crooked Saloon (OoC)

• Senior Staff
6 hours ago, IceMilf said:

I mean, she's not an OC (she's a gym leader from SW/SH), so I can't say she's anything too special, but I wanted a place to let my ice mom go wild...

There's no rule that says you can't use characters from another world! As long as their existence fits within Black City, anything goes~

Do you have any plans for her?

39 minutes ago, Neptune said:

I'm not good at that, either xD I suppose you could have a look through the other characters of the RP, although at the moment only Aura and I seem to be active in this club. 

I'm hoping (key word) to try and get a Pokemon RP club up, so I'm not sure how to even operate the club or get people interested in it, so... Fingers crossed I get some interest and people who know what to do to run the club, because I sure don't. But yeah, I figured getting around in other RP clubs might help spread some interest... hopefully.

Ah well, I'll find something to do, haha. It's not the worst RP site I've been on, but certainly the most quiet. So here's hoping 2020 will be the year of activity, because so far, the people I've met here have been super nice and friendly >w<

• Community Administrator

Send me an EcchiText, I can help you with your club. I've written a couple of guides on it. I know I would be kind of interested in that if set up well. I can help you make it as visible as possible, too.

This site is full of really friendly people. It's one of the reasons I am so proud of it ^^ 

Have you taken a peek through the character IDs for Black City?

• Thanks 1

Hey! New to the club, and looking for interested victims.

Kent is an unassuming older man who delights in treating his victims like friendly acquaintances in public, while forcing them into degrading situations in private. 

Looking to flesh out scenarios, either here or via PM.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff
58 minutes ago, krakendaddy said:

Hey! New to the club, and looking for interested victims.

Kent is an unassuming older man who delights in treating his victims like friendly acquaintances in public, while forcing them into degrading situations in private. 

Looking to flesh out scenarios, either here or via PM.

I have one victim character that's currently free, Amelia Pryce though she doesn't line up with your preference for older women. I also have a couple of NPC's you may be interested in. Lesly Hall who is an onlooker but is 45 and married; Delicia Cole and Melody Bishop are both teachers, the former a blackmailing teacher at the high school and the latter an onlooker, a sweet, motherly teacher at the elementary school.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Aura said:

I have one victim character that's currently free, Amelia Pryce though she doesn't line up with your preference for older women. I also have a couple of NPC's you may be interested in. Lesly Hall who is an onlooker but is 45 and married; Delicia Cole and Melody Bishop are both teachers, the former a blackmailing teacher at the high school and the latter an onlooker, a sweet, motherly teacher at the elementary school.

Yeah, while I don't have an aversion to roleplaying with teens, I'm definitely not into quite so much of an age gap as is between Kent and Amelia.

I'm intrigued by both Lesly and Melody, but I'm still not entirely clear on the RP boundaries between victims and onlookers. My impression is that they're more available as a sounding board for victims than for direct interactions with a blackmailers; at least initially. As such, I'm struggling to see a foothold to begin with there.

On another note, while I like the idea of RPing with Lesly, I'm concerned about overstepping a mark when it comes to your personal boundaries re:religion. In this kind of scenario, I would like to explore drawing her away from the church, perhaps even pressuring her into sacrilegious acts; and I get the impression this is very much a hard limit of yours.

• Senior Staff
20 minutes ago, krakendaddy said:

Yeah, while I don't have an aversion to roleplaying with teens, I'm definitely not into quite so much of an age gap as is between Kent and Amelia.

I'm intrigued by both Lesly and Melody, but I'm still not entirely clear on the RP boundaries between victims and onlookers. My impression is that they're more available as a sounding board for victims than for direct interactions with a blackmailers; at least initially. As such, I'm struggling to see a foothold to begin with there.

On another note, while I like the idea of RPing with Lesly, I'm concerned about overstepping a mark when it comes to your personal boundaries re:religion. In this kind of scenario, I would like to explore drawing her away from the church, perhaps even pressuring her into sacrilegious acts; and I get the impression this is very much a hard limit of yours.

A character's role pretty much only serves as a meta tag for members of Ghost to determine how a character's secrets are organized and used behind the scenes in DM's.

Basically, information will be stored on characters of any role. However, secrets can only be purchased by blackmailers on characters specifically marked as victims. In other words, "victims" are simply easier targets. 

A character's role can change at any time, all that's necessary is an Out of Character post. All victims have at least one dark secret on record, often provided directly to a member of Ghost through DM's though some are collected through mysterious means by Ghost itself.  Marking a character a victim is basically giving consent to allowing that character's secrets to be leaked to a blackmailer who specifically requests them. 

There is no rule against blackmailing an Onlooker so long as the user consents to the abuse out of character (either in this thread or in DM's). 

You don't have to worry too much about Lesly with me. She isn't liked much by the religious community who demands a new church to be built but despite the city's repeated promises, that never ends up happening. She has some scandalous secrets of her own as well.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Aura said:

There is no rule against blackmailing an Onlooker so long as the user consents to the abuse out of character (either in this thread or in DM's). 

You don't have to worry too much about Lesly with me. She isn't liked much by the religious community who demands a new church to be built but despite the city's repeated promises, that never ends up happening. She has some scandalous secrets of her own as well.

Great! In that case, how'd you feel about going forwards with Kent blackmailing Lesly to test his newfound connections to Ghost?

I prefer a slow burn, so it'd probably start with anonymous, hands off demands and escalate from there. 

Are we free to post in the main thread, or would you prefer a side story?

• Senior Staff
2 minutes ago, krakendaddy said:

Great! In that case, how'd you feel about going forwards with Kent blackmailing Lesly to test his newfound connections to Ghost?

I prefer a slow burn, so it'd probably start with anonymous, hands off demands and escalate from there. 

Are we free to post in the main thread, or would you prefer a side story?

You can post in the main thread to establish where your character is and be able to interact with others in public. Essentially, the main thread is public while side stories and DMs are private. If you want to blackmail someone into doing something humiliating in public, they'll do it on the main thread, for example. 

A small issue with Blackmailing Lesly is that, since she's not a victim, you can't purchase her secrets from Ghost. They only provide information on victims. However, if your character comes to learn something scandalous about her through his own means, he can still blackmail her with it. He won't be testing out his newfound connections in that case, however.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/03/2020 at 01:55, Umbra said:

Okay; my character is in a pretty good state where I can say I’m done; if there is anything more to be added please let me know; oh, big side note; her offs are some of my faves save for the bathroom kinks, so just be sure to message me if your unsure. 

Based on the chats we had earlier, I've posted in the main thread as a sort of introduction to the scenario. Maybe you could describe the Maid cafe somewhat from Iris' perspective? As a suggestion, I'd say a sort of "day in the life" would be very helpful.

Also, we talked about Kent picking an item from her possessions, so a little detail on the kind of things she keeps and where she keeps them would go a long way to getting us started.

• Love 3

• 2 months later...
  • Senior Staff
7 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

im... just going to casually mention that i like the idea of putting together a victim character though im not 100% sure how i should go about getting everything set up... i have some ideas but im just not sure what i should do x-x

Well, you can start by finding a reference image for your character, then creating their bio in the citizens database! Is there something in particular you're struggling with?

namely that the getting started page mostly talked about blackmail and victims in one way or another rather then how new comers are expected to get involved... since then i noticed the part where im supposed to message either you or one other person from Ghost with a secret, and obviously this reply so i think i have a... better grasp now on what to do... wheen i eventually do it

• Senior Staff
44 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

namely that the getting started page mostly talked about blackmail and victims in one way or another rather then how new comers are expected to get involved... since then i noticed the part where im supposed to message either you or one other person from Ghost with a secret, and obviously this reply so i think i have a... better grasp now on what to do... wheen i eventually do it

In order to create a victim character, just create the character and DM me with your character's secret using the available template! Feel free to ask any more questions!

Edited by Aura

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up