The Crooked Saloon (OoC)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all! I'm Angel! I was thinking of playing like a big breasted, long legged, barbie doll type who is kinda dumb and easily taken advantage of. I haven't decided on a dark secret yet but I want a blackmailer to turn her into their squeaky fuck doll.

Not sure how to bring it all about but Hi again!

• Like 1

I was thinking of making her like tall and gorgeous with a coke bottle figure but kinda dumb so her secrets may be kind silly too but they embarrass her enough that if you have one she will do whatever you like to keep the secret hidden. I was also thinking of making her not a pervert at all at first even though she'll do anything but then slowly learn to like it and be transformed into a willing pet type, if that is ok for this game.

• Senior Staff
12 minutes ago, Eros Angel said:

Hi all! I'm Angel! I was thinking of playing like a big breasted, long legged, barbie doll type who is kinda dumb and easily taken advantage of. I haven't decided on a dark secret yet but I want a blackmailer to turn her into their squeaky fuck doll.

Not sure how to bring it all about but Hi again!

Well, what kind of character are you looking to interact with? Someone older or younger? Someone cruel or more considerate? More vanilla or depraved?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Aura said:

Well, what kind of character are you looking to interact with? Someone older or younger? Someone cruel or more considerate? More vanilla or depraved?

Maybe someone considerate and over all nicer but like super duper depraved 😃

Edit: I don't care about age or gender really, as long as they make me do sexy stuff 😃

I mean it doesn't have to be too gross or lewd if the other person doesn't like that but I like more basic stuff too like being grabbed by my hair and forced to my knees to suck cock, etc.

Edited by Eros Angel

• Senior Staff
9 minutes ago, Eros Angel said:

Maybe someone considerate and over all nicer but like super duper depraved 😃

Hm... Well, typically my dom characters are pretty sadistic and psychologically twisted. But, I do have experience playing some more doms that are more socially awkward and just pushed past the breaking point. How would you feel about having a character being blackmailed by an awkward nerdy high school boy? Someone who's excessively lonely and sexually frustrated. Usually a bit of a simp that's used to just getting walked over by girls. Of course, it's hard for me to create a "nice" character who's willing to blackmail somebody, but perhaps he could start out blackmailing her and then start to feel ashamed after realizing what he's done.

Also, please don't double-post. I've merged your two messages together. In the future, please simply edit your previous post unless at least one other user has posted since.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Aura said:

Hm... Well, typically my dom characters are pretty sadistic and psychologically twisted. But, I do have experience playing some more doms that are more socially awkward and just pushed past the breaking point. How would you feel about having a character being blackmailed by an awkward nerdy high school boy? Someone who's excessively lonely and sexually frustrated. Usually a bit of a simp that's used to just getting walked over by girls. Of course, it's hard for me to create a "nice" character who's willing to blackmail somebody, but perhaps he could start out blackmailing her and then start to feel ashamed after realizing what he's done.

Well I don't mind if the character is sadistic if it's your character, if it's you you can totally torture me for fun ❤️

Edit: Sorry about double posts, I am kinda a stream of consciousness person that posts when stuff occurs to me but I'll try to keep them in edits now. I'm cool with the angry teenager but if you want to do some other character who is really sadistic I'm comfortable enough with you to have fun doing that!

Edit Edit: Ya we can do anything from gentle blackmail to full on Hellraiser if you like 😃

Edited by Eros Angel

• Senior Staff
5 minutes ago, Eros Angel said:

Well I don't mind if the character is sadistic if it's your character, if it's you you can totally torture me for fun ❤️

Like I said, I've played with the idea of using a socially awkward character before and I would be interested in doing it again. I can't guarantee terribly frequent responses, but at least for the moment I think I'd be able to manage. Posts might slow down once other users start to get more active though.

The more I think about it, I think perhaps a young college student would be the best way to go for a role like this. Do you have any more detail on the type of girl you'd like to play? You said a beautiful but kind of dumb girl. Perhaps you could be a younger, much more naive high school girl? Maybe someone especially worried about her own popularity and easily embarrassed? Such traits would make her an easy target for someone like the socially anxious young adult I'm considering. I think being an easy target would be an important factor for the type of character I'm thinking of as he'd probably be discouraged by too much of a challenge. He'd need to be confident he can get away with it without anyone knowing.

Yeah I'm down for that. I was thinking someone easily cohearsed and pliable, her exact personality would come out through RP I think as I feel her out, but she won't put up a fight, you could do whatever you want to her.

Edit: Easily embarrassed would be a trait of hers too!

Edited by Eros Angel

• Senior Staff

Well, for the sake of the rules of the roleplay, you'll need to create a character sheet which does require you to fill out a section on her personality. It's mainly to ensure consistency as the roleplay does have an overarching story and consistency is going to be important for ineractions with certain significant characters. Creating a character sheet is always a bit of a chore, I understand and you're free to adjust it at any time going forward as you get a better feel for the character. But people who want to play with you will need to know what they're dealing with by looking at your character's profile.

1 minute ago, Aura said:

Well, for the sake of the rules of the roleplay, you'll need to create a character sheet which does require you to fill out a section on her personality. It's mainly to ensure consistency as the roleplay does have an overarching story and consistency is going to be important for ineractions with certain significant characters. Creating a character sheet is always a bit of a chore, I understand and you're free to adjust it at any time going forward as you get a better feel for the character. But people who want to play with you will need to know what they're dealing with by looking at your character's profile.

Ok! So that's the next step then? Sorry not trying to be dumb

• Senior Staff
3 minutes ago, Eros Angel said:

Ok! So that's the next step then? Sorry not trying to be dumb

I would say find a reference image for your character, create an album for your characters in the Citizen Database page and upload the image. Then you can use the template I have there to create your character sheet.

28 minutes ago, Aura said:

I would say find a reference image for your character, create an album for your characters in the Citizen Database page and upload the image. Then you can use the template I have there to create your character sheet.

Ok Sounds good!

Edit: Alright, please review when you get a chance, I added a character!

Edited by Eros Angel

• 1 month later...

Hi hiiiii!

i just joined the group, and I’m looking for someone interested in forced lesbian interactions~ or honestly, any female characters. I only play female doms, but will play futa if asked~

Is this roleplay still active? If so, I’d love to apply as a blackmailer, but I do want to make sure there’s people looking for female doms before I write a character sheet ;3

• Love 1

• Senior Staff
5 hours ago, ConfusedHumanBeing said:

Hi hiiiii!

i just joined the group, and I’m looking for someone interested in forced lesbian interactions~ or honestly, any female characters. I only play female doms, but will play futa if asked~

Is this roleplay still active? If so, I’d love to apply as a blackmailer, but I do want to make sure there’s people looking for female doms before I write a character sheet ;3

Welcome to the club! ❤️ Activity in this RP is a little spotty, likely due to the complex nature of the gameplay, but Amelia Pryce is about to finish up a side story and she should be available not long from now! Her bio says she's straight, but that's not anything a little blackmail can't fix~ And adding in another blackmailer would certainly make things much more interesting for her...

18 minutes ago, Aura said:

Welcome to the club! ❤️ Activity in this RP is a little spotty, likely due to the complex nature of the gameplay, but Amelia Pryce is about to finish up a side story and she should be available not long from now! Her bio says she's straight, but that's not anything a little blackmail can't fix~ And adding in another blackmailer would certainly make things much more interesting for her...

ohhhhh~ how sweet of you!! I get my own little toy to play with? ❤️❤️ 

• Love 1

• 2 months later...
  • Senior Staff
On 10/6/2020 at 7:15 AM, Xero said:

Hey guys, I recently joined the site and made a character, Yuuki Nikawa, feel free to hit me up with any ideas or requests regarding her. I'm pretty new to this so forgive any inexperience lol. 

She seems like a really cute character! At the moment, my only blackmailer is a bit tied up with Rose, but Amelia, a fellow victim, seems to be freeing up soon. Maybe these two characters could establish a kinship so that there's a bit more at stake with their reputations? Perhaps any blackmailers could even use the other against them. They could both wind up forcibly into a harem of sorts. In addition, I've also considered making my NPC Melody into a full-fledged character. On that note, she could also wind up involved as another victim of The Vipers if we have a hard time finding any villains for you~

Also, now that some time has passed, @Neptune I was thinking it was about time for Serenity to drop in and have a talk with Zack at the flower shop in order to gather some information. Are you up for that, or would you rather focus on other roleplays instead? I know you've been rather busy recently so adding another roleplay to worry about might not be the best thing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up