Black City

• Community Administrator

Rose glanced at Halie, not thinking anything strange about the question, “Oh, quite a while. It’s almost nine in the morning, and they won’t be back between half six and seven. It depends on whether or not they’ll be picking something up to eat on their way home. But it’s going to be a long time.” She said with a smile. She pulled her hand from the other girls, almost regretfully. She missed the feeling of the girls warm skin against her own and she had to resist the urge to take it back. Unfortunately, she needed her hand to be able to open the front door. She pulled out her house key and inserted it into the lock, unlocking the door. She swung it open, using the leash to nudge Shane inside. The german shepherd strutted inside, carrying his stick proudly. She smiled at Halie, “Come on in.” She invited before stepping into the short hallway. She shrugged off her coat and hung it up on the coat rack before she turned to Shane and unclipped the leash from his collar. Once he was free, he immediately trotted off towards the kitchen, clearly to get a drink. She smiled fondly after him as she rolled up the leash and put it away.

She turned to Halie, waiting for her to step into the house before asking, “Do you want something to drink? We have some coffee… or tea, if you’re adventurous. Or we have some orange juice in the fridge.” As far as she was aware, there was no alcohol in the house. Her mother didn’t drink, and if her father did, he kept it well hidden. She herself had little desire for those kinds of drinks. Not even a glass of wine with food. She just found the taste distasteful. Still, at least she had something other than water to offer her new friend, although she wasn’t sure what people her age group usually drank, other than alcohol. Her refusal to partake in such things was one of the reasons why she wasn’t particularly popular in school. She just hoped that Halie didn’t think any less of her for it.

Zack watched the young woman move into the motel room before looking at him and bowing her head with a heavy blush of shame. Normally, he might feel a measure of sympathy for her, but he was in a foul mood right now and he didn’t particularly care for her troubles. He had enough of his own without worrying about others. He stepped into the motel room, closing the door behind him. He made sure to lock it behind him, before he turned to look at the room itself. As it was a rather cheap motel, it wasn’t furnished particularly well. There was a neatly made double bed that sat in the very centre of the of the room. The sheets were a rather garish multi-coloured pattern that looked cheap and tacky. Against the wall opposite the bed was a chest of drawers with a cheap television. The only other items in the room were two wooden bedside tables, each with a cheap lamp sitting on top of it. On the other side of the room, he could see a door that lead into the bathroom, which was closed at this moment in time. Zack allowed his back to slide down his arm, before he threw it onto the bed before he threw the keys onto the chest of drawers. 

Only then did he turn towards the girl again, “You can feel free to use the bathroom if you need to. Just don’t take too long.” He said, once again he almost asked for a name but then decided against it. He wasn’t sure if he even wanted to know. After all, all he was going to do was fuck her for the hour and then leave. They were unlikely to ever meet again, and he tended not to use the same prostitute more than once. After today, she was just going to be another woman working the streets. He was as likely to remember her as much as he remembered all the other women he had paid for sexual services. Although this one was going to be a little more memorable than the others simply because she reminded him so much of his Silvia when they had first met. All shyness and blushes. Although she would never resort to this kind of work. He knew. She was far too proud to do it, even if she was wearing rags.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff
On 12/9/2018 at 6:22 AM, Neptune said:

Rose glanced at Halie, not thinking anything strange about the question, “Oh, quite a while. It’s almost nine in the morning, and they won’t be back between half six and seven. It depends on whether or not they’ll be picking something up to eat on their way home. But it’s going to be a long time.” She said with a smile. She pulled her hand from the other girls, almost regretfully. She missed the feeling of the girls warm skin against her own and she had to resist the urge to take it back. Unfortunately, she needed her hand to be able to open the front door. She pulled out her house key and inserted it into the lock, unlocking the door. She swung it open, using the leash to nudge Shane inside. The german shepherd strutted inside, carrying his stick proudly. She smiled at Halie, “Come on in.” She invited before stepping into the short hallway. She shrugged off her coat and hung it up on the coat rack before she turned to Shane and unclipped the leash from his collar. Once he was free, he immediately trotted off towards the kitchen, clearly to get a drink. She smiled fondly after him as she rolled up the leash and put it away.

She turned to Halie, waiting for her to step into the house before asking, “Do you want something to drink? We have some coffee… or tea, if you’re adventurous. Or we have some orange juice in the fridge.” As far as she was aware, there was no alcohol in the house. Her mother didn’t drink, and if her father did, he kept it well hidden. She herself had little desire for those kinds of drinks. Not even a glass of wine with food. She just found the taste distasteful. Still, at least she had something other than water to offer her new friend, although she wasn’t sure what people her age group usually drank, other than alcohol. Her refusal to partake in such things was one of the reasons why she wasn’t particularly popular in school. She just hoped that Halie didn’t think any less of her for it.

"Well then, maybe I should keep you company for a little while longer~" Anhara smiled flirtatiously at the young girl after being told how long they'd be alone. Once invited inside, she took a few steps in and glanced around tot ake a look at her surroundings. but her focus was again primarily on the blushing prize standing right before her. 

"Tea is adventurous, is it?" Anhara teased. "Orange juice but no alcohol? A shame, I'd say..." It would have been amusing to see how her pretty flower would behave when drunk. Would she be a horny drunk? She could only imagine the girl as a lightweight... it was definitely something they would have to experiment with by the end of the day. "Don't worry, daddy shares a lot of drinks with me. He'll be more than happy to share some with you, too~" She nudged Rose with her elbow. It was clear she wasn't hiding any alcohol, at least not to her knowledge. Although she couldn't quite gauge the girl's opinion on drinking just yet.  "What do you say we forget about drinks right now, though? We've got all the time in the world and I have all sorts of questions for a pretty flower like yourself~" 

Anhara bit her lip as she eyed the girl's body up and down. With her coat off, she looked even more slender and delicate than before. The extra skin she was exposed to was certainly a plus. "For example, you seem so shy and reserved for such a pretty young soul... I would imagine someone like you would have boys fawning over you everywhere you go. I'm curious, have you ever been with a man?" She knew the question was a bit upfront, however, given how flustered Rose had gotten already, it seemed that being upfront was hardly going to be a concern.

Zack watched the young woman move into the motel room before looking at him and bowing her head with a heavy blush of shame. Normally, he might feel a measure of sympathy for her, but he was in a foul mood right now and he didn’t particularly care for her troubles. He had enough of his own without worrying about others. He stepped into the motel room, closing the door behind him. He made sure to lock it behind him, before he turned to look at the room itself. As it was a rather cheap motel, it wasn’t furnished particularly well. There was a neatly made double bed that sat in the very centre of the of the room. The sheets were a rather garish multi-coloured pattern that looked cheap and tacky. Against the wall opposite the bed was a chest of drawers with a cheap television. The only other items in the room were two wooden bedside tables, each with a cheap lamp sitting on top of it. On the other side of the room, he could see a door that lead into the bathroom, which was closed at this moment in time. Zack allowed his back to slide down his arm, before he threw it onto the bed before he threw the keys onto the chest of drawers. 

Only then did he turn towards the girl again, “You can feel free to use the bathroom if you need to. Just don’t take too long.” He said, once again he almost asked for a name but then decided against it. He wasn’t sure if he even wanted to know. After all, all he was going to do was fuck her for the hour and then leave. They were unlikely to ever meet again, and he tended not to use the same prostitute more than once. After today, she was just going to be another woman working the streets. He was as likely to remember her as much as he remembered all the other women he had paid for sexual services. Although this one was going to be a little more memorable than the others simply because she reminded him so much of his Silvia when they had first met. All shyness and blushes. Although she would never resort to this kind of work. He knew. She was far too proud to do it, even if she was wearing rags.

Still staring at her own feet, the young prostitute was still too ashamed to speak up. She was so nervous about how she presented herself to him that she didn't even want to use the restroom. He'd requested that she not take too long and she'd only be worried about making that exact mistake. She just clenched her fist and turned her head slightly before trying to relax herself.  "N-no, sir... that's fine." She spoke in a slight mumble. She still wasn't sure where to go from here. She was a virign, after all. She swallowed a mouthful of saliva before hesitantly taking another step toward her client.  "I-I'm... I'm yours... to do with or command as you please, sir..." 

Those words of total submission made her want to throw up, but again, she swallowed her pride and slowly lowered herself to her knees. Where was this encounter going to start? Where was it headed? All she could do was prepare herself for whatever her client desired and just hope that she would come out okay by the end of the night. This man seemed experienced enough to at least know the proper etiquette, though. Perhaps he would end up being a standard in the near future...

A small tear ran down her cheek as she sat on her knees in front of her client, head still bowed with shame. She supported her weight by leaning forward onto the palms of her hands. "I-I will do my best... to serve..."

• 3 weeks later...

Rose’s eyes widened slightly when Halie suggested that her father shared his drinks with her, and that Halie partook often. Rose couldn’t help but to stare at her new friend in shock, not quite having the wits about her to refuse the offer of drinks. Halie seemed much too sweet to be drinking, especially at her age, even if she did dress rather provocatively. Rose doubted she could ever become a casual drinker of alcohol, even if Halie tried to encourage her into it. She had seen what alcohol did to some people, and she didn’t particularly want to end up like that. As long as she and Halie remained in this house at least, they were going to remain sobre. Rose did not have access to her father’s study so even if he had drinks hidden in there, she couldn’t access it. Her attention was diverted when Halie mentioned that she had some questions for her. Rose blushed a little at being called a pretty flower, and she lowered her gaze slightly in embarrassment. Halie seemed to always know the most embarrassing thing to say that would make Rose blush and stutter. 

Her eyes then snapped up at the question, as her mouth opened and closed for a few moments. Her blush deepened even more and she shook her head vigorously, “N-no! Never! I’ve never even… even kissed a man.” She said it in a soft, embarrassed tone of voice. She looked away again, trying to calm her racing heart, “I… I’m waiting for the right man. I’m saving myself for marriage.” She said, not sure how Halie was going to react to that. She was quite sure that Halie was no virgin, and Rose wasn’t judging her for it. Much like how she never judged any of her old school friends for not being virgins. Saving herself for marriage was a personal choice to her, and it was one that she was determined to stick by. She wasn’t going to let just any old man come along and take her innocence away from her before walking off to the next woman he was going to fuck. No, Rose wasn’t going to let that happen to her. She wanted a man that would fully commit themselves to her. Only then would they be deserving. To try and take some attention from herself, Rose asked, “W-what about you? Have you… ever been with a man?”

(Moved to Side Story: A Bad Deal.)

Edited by Neptune
Corrected location information
  • Love 1

• Senior Staff
12 hours ago, Neptune said:

Rose’s eyes widened slightly when Halie suggested that her father shared his drinks with her, and that Halie partook often. Rose couldn’t help but to stare at her new friend in shock, not quite having the wits about her to refuse the offer of drinks. Halie seemed much too sweet to be drinking, especially at her age, even if she did dress rather provocatively. Rose doubted she could ever become a casual drinker of alcohol, even if Halie tried to encourage her into it. She had seen what alcohol did to some people, and she didn’t particularly want to end up like that. As long as she and Halie remained in this house at least, they were going to remain sobre. Rose did not have access to her father’s study so even if he had drinks hidden in there, she couldn’t access it. Her attention was diverted when Halie mentioned that she had some questions for her. Rose blushed a little at being called a pretty flower, and she lowered her gaze slightly in embarrassment. Halie seemed to always know the most embarrassing thing to say that would make Rose blush and stutter. 

Her eyes then snapped up at the question, as her mouth opened and closed for a few moments. Her blush deepened even more and she shook her head vigorously, “N-no! Never! I’ve never even… even kissed a man.” She said it in a soft, embarrassed tone of voice. She looked away again, trying to calm her racing heart, “I… I’m waiting for the right man. I’m saving myself for marriage.” She said, not sure how Halie was going to react to that. She was quite sure that Halie was no virgin, and Rose wasn’t judging her for it. Much like how she never judged any of her old school friends for not being virgins. Saving herself for marriage was a personal choice to her, and it was one that she was determined to stick by. She wasn’t going to let just any old man come along and take her innocence away from her before walking off to the next woman he was going to fuck. No, Rose wasn’t going to let that happen to her. She wanted a man that would fully commit themselves to her. Only then would they be deserving. To try and take some attention from herself, Rose asked, “W-what about you? Have you… ever been with a man?”

Rose's adorable response to her question only made Anhara's heart skip with joy. Oh, how ironic that this sweet little girl wanted to save herself until marriage. Of course, the fact that she was a virgin was obvious from the start, she seemed far too easily embarrassed to have had any experience in that area. She had only asked to gauge just how far the girl had gotten with any boys, or if she was even into boys at all. Most of her pets would say they were straight until daddy adopted them for her. It was an easy fix, especially considering Rose clearly had so little experience. She'd hardly even had the chance to explore her sexuality. This was just all too perfect. She was going to get to experience so many firsts with this beautiful creature! 

Anhara caught herself grinning at Rose as the poor kitten stuttered her way through her response. But when it came time to answer Rose's question, she snapped out of her little trance. "I once thought like that, myself, darling." She giggled as she draped her arm around the slender girl's shoulders. "Then one day, it just... happened..." She slowly lowered her lips up close to Rose's ear, subtly moving her feet to move behind the girl without her noticing. She spoke in a very faint whisper, even softer than before. Small gusts of air falling from her lips with each hard consonant sound she spoke. "He took me... all of me... with that perfect cock of his," As she spoke, she even began salivating, which no doubt the crackling of individual bubbles of saliva would be detectable strewn in between her soft voice. "He made me into a new woman. He changed me completely. That is where love comes from." As she spoke those last words, she'd placed her hands on Rose's shoulders and slowly slid them down her biceps. "In this world, you don't get to choose who you love. Your love chooses you and you just... give in..."

• Love 1

Rose blinked when Halie stated that she had once thought like she did. She tilted her head slightly, wondering why she spoke in a past tense. Her eyes then widened a little when Halie continued to speak, stating that it just happened one day. Rose found herself gulping a little, trying to stop her imagination running wild. She couldn’t imagine her doing something like that. Could she? Just simply allow for something like that to happen? Just the thought of allowing herself to give into those primal desires made her stomach flutter with nervousness. She felt rather than saw Halie leaning in closer, feeling her hair shift subtly before she could feel the girls warm breath on her ear. It caused goosebumps to raise across her arms and for a shiver to run down her spine. Despite the fact that they were barely touching, she could feel the presence of the other woman behind her, and it made her nervous. 

She shivered even more when Halie began to talk lewdly, making Rose feel decidedly uncomfortable. She had never even said the word ‘cock’ before, and she could feel the heat of her cheeks almost radiating through her entire face. Her breathing seemed to freeze in her chest and she had a hard time drawing enough air into her lungs to sustain her. She gulped, feeling her throat twitch with the movement. Rose could hear a faint popping sound in her ear, almost like bubbles popping and she vaguely wondered where that was coming from. Her eyes darted down, from side to side as she felt Halie’s hands move to her shoulders before slowly sliding down to her biceps. She shivered even more at the contact, feeling her stomach constricting nervously.

“I… I wouldn’t know. I… I’ve never been in love before.” Rose said, her voice barely above a whisper. She had never had someone this close to her before, other than a few rare hugs she had gotten from her family and friends. But with Halie it made her feel nervous in a way she wasn’t familiar with, like she wanted to step away from the girl. And yet she felt a yearning to lean even closer, a fact that confused her. So she remained frozen in indecision, not knowing what to do. She didn’t even know what else to say, her mind as frozen as her movements. 

• Senior Staff
On 1/11/2019 at 9:41 PM, Neptune said:

Rose blinked when Halie stated that she had once thought like she did. She tilted her head slightly, wondering why she spoke in a past tense. Her eyes then widened a little when Halie continued to speak, stating that it just happened one day. Rose found herself gulping a little, trying to stop her imagination running wild. She couldn’t imagine her doing something like that. Could she? Just simply allow for something like that to happen? Just the thought of allowing herself to give into those primal desires made her stomach flutter with nervousness. She felt rather than saw Halie leaning in closer, feeling her hair shift subtly before she could feel the girls warm breath on her ear. It caused goosebumps to raise across her arms and for a shiver to run down her spine. Despite the fact that they were barely touching, she could feel the presence of the other woman behind her, and it made her nervous. 

She shivered even more when Halie began to talk lewdly, making Rose feel decidedly uncomfortable. She had never even said the word ‘cock’ before, and she could feel the heat of her cheeks almost radiating through her entire face. Her breathing seemed to freeze in her chest and she had a hard time drawing enough air into her lungs to sustain her. She gulped, feeling her throat twitch with the movement. Rose could hear a faint popping sound in her ear, almost like bubbles popping and she vaguely wondered where that was coming from. Her eyes darted down, from side to side as she felt Halie’s hands move to her shoulders before slowly sliding down to her biceps. She shivered even more at the contact, feeling her stomach constricting nervously.

“I… I wouldn’t know. I… I’ve never been in love before.” Rose said, her voice barely above a whisper. She had never had someone this close to her before, other than a few rare hugs she had gotten from her family and friends. But with Halie it made her feel nervous in a way she wasn’t familiar with, like she wanted to step away from the girl. And yet she felt a yearning to lean even closer, a fact that confused her. So she remained frozen in indecision, not knowing what to do. She didn’t even know what else to say, her mind as frozen as her movements. 

"That's because nobody's ever shown you what love is before..." Anhara let out a soft giggle. "Would you like your big sis to teach you~?" As she spoke, she gripped Rose by the arms and spun her around to face her, then lowered her lips so that they were just inches away from the pretty girl's. "It's so cute how naive you are, that you wouldn't even consider love with another girl. But the way you're breathing, the way you're blushing and sweating... I would say you couldn't be more in love right now." She lowered her hands off of Rose's arms and down to her hips as she just stared into her glistening blue eyes. "I'll show you the ropes, but your virginity is daddy's to keep." She flashed a devilish grin. Rose had yet to realize just how trapped she was. Perhaps asserting that he was her daddy now would raise the stakes considerably. 

"My precious little flower... You should be planted in a pretty pot to be cared for, not left in a field and exposed to the world's dangers, don't you think?"  

• Love 1

Rose’s eyebrows crinkled a little in confusion when Halie said that no one had shown her what love was, and offered to teach her. The young woman felt an uncomfortable lurch in her stomach, and she wasn’t entirely sure why. A soft gasp escaped her lips when she felt Halie grip her arms before turning her around so that they were standing within mere inches of each other. Rose wanted to take a step back away from the other woman, finding this sudden change in demeanor more than a little intimidating. But the grip on her arms stopped her from being able to step back, making her feel trapped. Her lip trembled a little as she tried to ease away from Halie before she blinked a little in confusion when the other girl claimed that she couldn’t be more in love right now, “I am?” She asked, feeling more confused than ever. Was feeling nervous around someone, love? Was feeling her face light up and unable to look Halie in the eye, love? Granted, she had not really felt this way with anyone before, but she had always been shy. No one had really flirted with her like the way Halie had. No one had ever approached her like that. She assumed that her reactions were simply her shyness.

So frozen in her shock that she didn’t protest when Halie’s hands moved to sit on her hips. Her eyes then widened at Halie’s next words, and she wasn’t sure what she was talking about. Her virginity? Daddy’s? The next words to leave the other girls lips were even more confusing. Rose shook her head, trying to step back and away from Halie, “W-what are you talking about? Halie? My virginity doesn’t belong to anyone. It’s mine! I’m not giving it to anyone until I’m ready to!” Tears welled up in her eyes, finding this sudden change to be particularly distressing. It confused and terrified her. She suddenly wanted to run and hide, to never see Halie again. Rose’s eyes darted from side to side before she said, “Please… leave Halie. I… I don’t feel comfortable talking about this.” 

• Senior Staff
On 1/13/2019 at 10:20 PM, Neptune said:

Rose’s eyebrows crinkled a little in confusion when Halie said that no one had shown her what love was, and offered to teach her. The young woman felt an uncomfortable lurch in her stomach, and she wasn’t entirely sure why. A soft gasp escaped her lips when she felt Halie grip her arms before turning her around so that they were standing within mere inches of each other. Rose wanted to take a step back away from the other woman, finding this sudden change in demeanor more than a little intimidating. But the grip on her arms stopped her from being able to step back, making her feel trapped. Her lip trembled a little as she tried to ease away from Halie before she blinked a little in confusion when the other girl claimed that she couldn’t be more in love right now, “I am?” She asked, feeling more confused than ever. Was feeling nervous around someone, love? Was feeling her face light up and unable to look Halie in the eye, love? Granted, she had not really felt this way with anyone before, but she had always been shy. No one had really flirted with her like the way Halie had. No one had ever approached her like that. She assumed that her reactions were simply her shyness.

So frozen in her shock that she didn’t protest when Halie’s hands moved to sit on her hips. Her eyes then widened at Halie’s next words, and she wasn’t sure what she was talking about. Her virginity? Daddy’s? The next words to leave the other girls lips were even more confusing. Rose shook her head, trying to step back and away from Halie, “W-what are you talking about? Halie? My virginity doesn’t belong to anyone. It’s mine! I’m not giving it to anyone until I’m ready to!” Tears welled up in her eyes, finding this sudden change to be particularly distressing. It confused and terrified her. She suddenly wanted to run and hide, to never see Halie again. Rose’s eyes darted from side to side before she said, “Please… leave Halie. I… I don’t feel comfortable talking about this.” 

Seeing Rose begin to fight back made Anhara's eyes glow with excitement. Finally, she was able to take off that suffocating mask and reveal herself for who she really was. "You will not call me Halie. That name is beneath me. Halie is nothing more than a trash whore. Daddy's the only one who would ever love her. My name is Anhara." Seeing tears begin to well up only made Anhara thirst for more.  "Ooh, you're going to feel more than uncomfortable, baby." She proceeded to lean in to whisper again into the girl's ear. "Because I'm going to rape you. Right here in your own home." She moved her hands from Rose's hips to her ass and pulled the girl more forcefully against her. She then lifted one hand around the back of Rose's neck to force her to close the distance between their lips. Immediately, Anhara forced her tongue expertly between Rose's lips, regardless of however much resistance she'd try to put up, claiming as much of the girl's mouth as she could.

The sensation of finally claiming her prize boiled Anhara up with lust. She couldn't wait to share the good news with her daddy. Of course, as promised, she was going to keep Rose's virginity in tact. she wouldn't penetrate her. She knew more than enough ways to make a virgin orgasm without such penetration. Once daddy had her, though, all bets would be off and Anhara would have her flower all to herself. Perhaps she should have waited until she brought Rose to her new home, but she just couldn't help herself. She was just so enticing. So pleasant and lovely. She just had to ruin that.

As she forcibly made out with the young girl, Anhara subtly repositioned her feet once again so that Rose was standing between her and a nearby couch. Just a few steps backward and Rose would fall over onto it. If she'd actually try to fight physically, Anhara could only imagine the result would be nothing short of pitifully amusing. If she continued to remain stationary, then all it would take is a few steps forward to pressure her backward instead.

• Love 1

The look in Halie’s eyes did not make Rose feel any more at ease. They seemed to glow with excitement, as if she found scaring the smaller woman thrilling. Rose didn’t like it at all, and she was trembling with the need to run away. She was so confused as to what was going on and it was obvious she was in a state of panicked confusion by the way her eyebrows drew together, arching up slightly. She stared at the girl in confusion when she stated that Rose shouldn’t call her Halie. Her throat shifted as she gulped. Anhara? That was her… real name? Why had she liked to Rose? The young girl’s breath caught in her throat, feeling as if it was freezing on the insides of her lungs. As the girl leaned towards her ear again, Rose tried to lean her head again. At the words Anhara spoke, Rose found herself routed to the spot as her mind went completely blank. Rape her? Time seemed to slow down for the young woman as she felt the world tipping around her. Her head spun and she found the breath stolen from her lungs. No. This couldn’t be happening. Surely. This was just a dream. A terrible, terrible dream. A nightmare.

Her hope that it was a dream came crashing down to reality when she felt Anhara’s hands pressing against her arse, pulling her closer. Roses’s mind exploded in panic and she tried to wriggle away. She drew in breath, about to scream to Shane, but Anhara moved quicker than she did. Within a moment, Rose found the other girls pressing against hers in a forceful kiss. Rose froze in place, her blue eyes wide in shock. This was the very first kiss she had ever experienced with someone, and it had been forced upon her. She tried to pull away, but to her shock and disgust, she felt a tongue pushing into her mouth, pushing deep. Her stomach coiled, threatening to expel its contents. This was sick. So sick and wrong. 

Rose was frozen to the spot for several moments before she began to struggle. She put her hands on Anhara’s shoulders and pushed as hard as she could as she wriggled. She knew she had the disadvantage of height, as she was much smaller than the other girl and was no doubt weaker. But she didn’t care. Desperation gave her strength that she didn’t realise that she had. She then viciously bit down on the tongue inside of her mouth, surprising herself with the growl that escaped her throat. She didn’t want this. She wanted Anhara to stop. Rose pulled away as hard as she could, stepping backwards. Her stomach almost dropped out of her body when she felt the back of her leg collide with something solid and she began falling. The hands that were pushing Anhara away suddenly began to clutch at her out of instinct as she fell back against the sofa with a yelp of surprise.

• Senior Staff

Perhaps to Rose's surprise, a soft blush spread across Anhara's cheeks the moment Rose bit down on her tongue. She pulled back with her eyebrows raised and an impressed smile across her lips. The taste of blood began to fill her mouth. This girl wasn't actually the total pushover she thought she'd be. Most girls like her would simply try their best to wiggle away. They rarely had the balls to bite... Unfortunately for the young flower, pain was about as much of a deterrent to Anhara as gasoline to a fire. "Oooh, so you have thorns~" Anhara giggled, watching as Rose stumbled backwards over the couch. In another swift move, Anhara shoved Rose back onto the couch and flipped out the knife with her name on it, pressing the sharp blade against the girl's pretty, pure white neck. "Wanna see mine~?" 

At this point, Anhara had Rose pinned on the couch. She'd underestimated the girl earlier, but that was a mistake she wouldn't make again. If Rose wanted to act like a tough girl, she'd have to be treated like one until she learned to be a good girl instead.  "Oh..."  Anhara gave a childish frown as she traced the blade along Rose's small jawline.  "So many places to cut first... but I don't want to ruin such a perfect canvas..."  Anhara's heart was pounding out of her chest already, staring down at her prize's pretty face. Just what was she going to do now? Would she continue to fight? Would she just sit there trembling? Maybe she'd piss herself! It was always hilarious when that happened, but it always made such a mess... "What do you think, darling? Your skin is so pure, I don't think you've ever been cut before... aren't you curious what it feels like?" As she spoke, she moved the knife from her jawline up to her lips and began to trace those. "Most girls start with their wrists, but you're different. I want you to have a special experience first..."

• Love 1

Rose’s eyes lit up with confusion when the bite of the tongue did nothing more than to add a sparkle of delight to Anhara’s eyes. What was this girl? Some kind of masochist? Who reacted favourably to having their tongue bitten? Rose knew from experience that she hated biting her tongue. It was always so painful, enough to bring tears to her eyes. So how this girl was able to look as if it excited her, she didn’t know. The young women tried to wriggle off of the sofa as Anhara pushed her against it, wanting to get as far away from this crazed bitch as possible. She then froze when she felt the blade pressing against her neck. All movement ceased at the feeling of that ice cold metal against her skin that almost felt as if it burnt. She didn’t even gulp, afraid that the movement would cause the blade to cut her. Her breathing became shallow, her panic and fear reaching new heights. She looked like a deer caught in the headlights as the blade moved across her jawline. 

Her blue eyes flashed with fear as the girl started talking about cutting her skin. What had happened to that really sweet girl that she had met in the woods? Had that been just an act? To fool Rose? She felt a flash of anger and shame, because she had been well and truly tricked. And she had willingly let this monster into her home, only to be attacked. She didn’t want to be violated. She didn’t want her first ever sexual experience to be with a girl like this. She wished that this was a nightmare that she would wake up from any moment now, but a part of her knew that this wasn’t a dream. That this was real. Her muscles trembled in both fear and the need to run away as fast as she could. If only she could get this girl off of her, so that she could run out of the front door. She knew her neighbour was in. Maybe the thought of witnesses would keep this girl far away from her. 

So while Anhara spoke, Rose lay perfectly still underneath her, waiting for a perfect moment to move. Her eyes flickered down at the blade when it came into view before she could feel the cold blade tracing her lips which twitched at the contact. She almost glared up at Anhara, before slowly parting her lips before she suddenly lashed out with her hands. They wrapped around the wrist that was holding the knife against lips and pushed it away from her, not caring that the action caused the blade to slice against her lip and causing it to bleed. She began to wriggle with all of her strength, trying to buck Anhara off of her before she screamed out, “SHANE!” A moment later, the german shepherd ran into the room, letting out a deep growl as he saw his mistress in danger and was trying to warn Anhara to get away from her. 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff
38 minutes ago, Neptune said:

Rose’s eyes lit up with confusion when the bite of the tongue did nothing more than to add a sparkle of delight to Anhara’s eyes. What was this girl? Some kind of masochist? Who reacted favourably to having their tongue bitten? Rose knew from experience that she hated biting her tongue. It was always so painful, enough to bring tears to her eyes. So how this girl was able to look as if it excited her, she didn’t know. The young women tried to wriggle off of the sofa as Anhara pushed her against it, wanting to get as far away from this crazed bitch as possible. She then froze when she felt the blade pressing against her neck. All movement ceased at the feeling of that ice cold metal against her skin that almost felt as if it burnt. She didn’t even gulp, afraid that the movement would cause the blade to cut her. Her breathing became shallow, her panic and fear reaching new heights. She looked like a deer caught in the headlights as the blade moved across her jawline. 

Her blue eyes flashed with fear as the girl started talking about cutting her skin. What had happened to that really sweet girl that she had met in the woods? Had that been just an act? To fool Rose? She felt a flash of anger and shame, because she had been well and truly tricked. And she had willingly let this monster into her home, only to be attacked. She didn’t want to be violated. She didn’t want her first ever sexual experience to be with a girl like this. She wished that this was a nightmare that she would wake up from any moment now, but a part of her knew that this wasn’t a dream. That this was real. Her muscles trembled in both fear and the need to run away as fast as she could. If only she could get this girl off of her, so that she could run out of the front door. She knew her neighbour was in. Maybe the thought of witnesses would keep this girl far away from her. 

So while Anhara spoke, Rose lay perfectly still underneath her, waiting for a perfect moment to move. Her eyes flickered down at the blade when it came into view before she could feel the cold blade tracing her lips which twitched at the contact. She almost glared up at Anhara, before slowly parting her lips before she suddenly lashed out with her hands. They wrapped around the wrist that was holding the knife against lips and pushed it away from her, not caring that the action caused the blade to slice against her lip and causing it to bleed. She began to wriggle with all of her strength, trying to buck Anhara off of her before she screamed out, “SHANE!” A moment later, the german shepherd ran into the room, letting out a deep growl as he saw his mistress in danger and was trying to warn Anhara to get away from her. 

That familiar look, a mixture of horror, hatred, and humility, only made Anhara's heart leap with excitement. The confliction just looked so cute on Rose's pretty, clean face. But there was something missing... one element that Anhara was especially surprised hadn't surfaced yet, but that she'd noticed right away. Most girls like Rose would have started crying by now as their only option, to struggle for freedom, is stripped away by the introduction of her knife. No, she wasn't at the most exciting part yet. The moment the victim's hope completely shatters and all of her confidence falls apart. That look of empty despair leaking from her eyes... those delicious tears staining her cheeks... 

But Rose wasn't giving her that. Clearly, there was hope she was able to continue clinging to. Something that continued to make her tick... Some sort of plan... As she was thinking, however, perhaps Rose had noticed her attention drifting. In one moment, Anhara spotted a shift in the look in Rose's eye. However, it was a moment too late as the very next one, Anhara had somehow allowed the little bitch to take her by surprise. It was quite a shock that Rose had the balls to grab her so boldly. As Anhara looked down at Rose's face, the horror of her mistake had settled in as she saw a small trickle of blood pooling up around her upper lip. She completely ignored Rose as she called out for her dog. Her anger had practically made her completely deaf. 

"What the hell!!" She screamed angrily at the girl before slapping her furiously across the cheek. "Look what you did! You fucking idiot, you cut yourself!!"  As Anhara screamed at Rose, she was in tears, like a child yelling at a friend who'd just broken her new toy. It was only at this moment that Anhara heard Shane dashing into the room, his claws scampering across the floor. Ugh, that damned mutt was making his resurgence, too!? She glared down at Rose, her teeth clenched furiously.  "You little bitch. You could have made this easy. Now, you've fucking ruined everything. You'd damn better hope that dog doesn't attack me or I think we both know what's for dinner tonight!"

• Love 1

A cry of surprise escaped Rose’s lips when a flare of pain raced across her cheek, causing her head to snap to the side. Tears of pain sprang to the corners of her eyes as her head spun slightly from the force of the strike. It had dazed her, causing her body to become limp and her grip on Anhara to slacked. She barely registered the words that were now being screamed at her. As she came to, she blinked her eyes as Anhara threatened Shane. That thought made her freeze up again. Dinner? Did she mean…? Rose paled at the thought, before she felt her stomach twist in nausea. Was she bluffing? Trying to put the fear of God into her? Shane was her closest friend, and she couldn’t bear the thought of something happening to him. She glanced at Shane, who was stood a couple of metres away from them, still growling in a threatening manner at Anhara, looking ready to jump the moment Rose gave the order. Despite being such a sweet dog, he was always willing and eager to protect his mistress, especially since she was the one that cared for him the most. 

“D-don’t hurt him… please…” Rose begged, her tongue flicking out to lick away at the blood that had gathered from the small cut on her lip. Even if Shane managed to successfully take Anhara down, she also feared him being taken away and put down as he would have had a taste for human blood. She had hoped that the mere presence of the large dog would be enough to scare Anhara away, but it seemed to only infuriate the girl even more. Rose needed to get herself out of this situation. To get away from Anhara. If she could get her hands on the home phone, then it would be even better as she could call the police. Maybe if she could keep Anhara talking, she could distract her enough to be able to break free, “W-what is it that you want? M-money? Valuables?” She asked, her voice shaking slightly.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Anhara could see the tears building in Rose's pretty eyes from the pain, it was cute, but those weren't the tears she wanted. There was a specific kind of crying she wanted to see and judging from the reaction to her threat, it was clear exactly how she was going to manage that. The desperation in the flower's voice as she begged for her dog to be spared was just adorable and melted Anhara's heart. That dog was certainly going to be a key part of their little game. 

As Rose began to negotiate with her, quite pathetically at that, Anhara just giggled. "Oh, sweetheart. It's gonna be very clear what I want from you before long. For now, why don't you call off your little mutt so we can get back to our fun~?" She readjusted her grip on Rose so that her arm was pressed firmly against her chest, pinning her down against the couch once again while her free hand, still holding her knife, gently ran through the girl's hair. "I'm going to have so much fun with you, little flower. So cute, so innocent, so precious... It's just a shame you made your lips so ugly now... they were so pretty before." She frowned again as her eyes focused on the bloody cut. "Now then, let me explain to you exactly what's going to happen. You're going to call off your dog, then I'm going to call daddy and you're going to be enthusiastic about talking to him, and then you're going to let me play with you however I want and the whole time you're not gonna try any rude tricks! You're not in a position to agree or disagree, sweetheart, so I suggest you don't say anything stupid and do exactly what I say right now."

• Love 1

There was an unconscious slight shake to her head when Anhara spoke about getting back to their fun. Rose certainly didn’t find this fun in the slightest. This was horrifying. This was something that she had ever heard about happening to other people. She didn’t think it would ever happen to her. No one ever expects something like this to happen to them. She fought down the urge to groan when Anhara pressed down against her chest, pushing her even further into the sofa. The restriction on her chest made it hard to breath, and she found herself gasping softly to try and draw air into her lungs. Her body twitched a little when Anhara’s hand, the one holding the knife, stroked through her white hair. She didn’t want this girl touching her anymore. She looked up at Anhara, genuinely scared about what was going to happen to her. The girl had already claimed that she was going to rape Rose. But then what? Was she going to kill Rose? Torture her? Anhara seemed the type to torture, and Rose knew that she would not be the kind to keep up with that kind of thing.

Her fear rose even further when the girl claimed that she was going to call her ‘daddy’. Her father let her do things like this? Violate young women? Or were they working together on this? A father and daughter team? Going around raping girls? It made Rose’s stomach twist in disgust. She tried to shift, to ease the pressure against her chest, but she couldn’t move with Anhara’s weight on her. She looked over at Shane, who was still on the defensive. She didn’t want Anhara to hurt him. He was precious to her, and even the thought of him becoming hurt made her want to cry. So she gulped, swallowing her pride as she gave a small nod, “O-okay… just don’t… don’t hurt him… S-Shane. Down boy. Lie down.” She said, straining to get the words out. She was left breathless by the time Shane slowly lay down on the floor, his growling dying down somewhat. He still had his eyes fixed on Anhara, ready to spring up at any given moment but, as ever, he was obedient for which Rose was thankful for. Otherwise he might become seriously hurt. She turned her eyes back to Anhara, waiting for her next move. 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Anhara smiled at Rose's obedience and gently kissed her lips as a reward, in spite of the blood. "Good girl~" She encouraged, still stroking her hair with a giggle before returning her knife to her pocket and pulling out her phone. "Call daddy~" She spoke into the phone with a childish voice. In an instant, the phone began to ring and she set the phone on speaker so that Rose could hear. After a few seconds of ringing, the other end of the line was picked up and the voice of an older man approaching his 50's picked up. "Hello, babygirl~"  The voice spoke in a sing-songy tone that brightened Anhara's face even more.

"Daddy! Daddy! I got a new friend today! Her name is Rose and she's really pretty! But I can't get her home without your help, so can you come over?" That last part was spoken with an almost pouty voice with her bottom lip sticking out. 

"Of course, sweetheart."

"Hehe, yay! Oh! She's right here if you want to talk to her, daddy!" Anhara turned her attention to Rose with a giggle. "Don't be shy, say 'hi,' Rose~" Anhara giggled to herself again after saying this, imagining Rose literally saying "Hi, Rose." It would just be adorable if she did that! But she was excited to see what she would say to her daddy. Maybe she'd have the balls to call him out? Some girls did and immediately regretted it, others were too shy to speak and would just shake their head or say "No," and others still would simply completely submit by this point. She was very curious to see if Rose had any more surprises in her.

• Love 1

Rose’s face twisted in disgust when Anhara kissed her, and she kept her lips firmly closed just in case the taller girl tried to force her tongue in. But to her relief, she didn’t. She glared in silent rage at Anhara as she put the knife away. The sight of the weapon being put away made her relax slightly, but she knew that she wasn’t out of the woods yet. The other girl was still taller and stronger than she was, and she knew she couldn’t buck Anhara off of her. She watched with suspicious blue eyes as the dark haired girl pulled out a mobile phone before using the voice commands to get it to phone this ‘daddy’ of hers. After a moment, Rose could hear the ringing as Anhara put it on loud speaker. After a couple of rings, the connected was established and she could hear the voice of an older man who sounded quite happy to hear from his daughter. Rose wondered if this man even knew what his daughter got up to. 

She heard Anhara’s pouty request, and the fact that the man seemed so willing to do what she wanted without even asking her any questions. Did this man spoil his daughter? It was very clear that he did. It meant that she had little chance of convincing him to let her go. She had to try and get out of her hands before this strange man appeared. Anhara knew where she lived, but Rose hoped that she didn’t know the exact address and thus couldn’t direct the man here. That would give her even more time to figure a way out of this. She squirmed a little as Anhara demanded that she say ‘hi’ to her Daddy. Rose stilled for a moment, not wanting to give into the request. Despite her shy and sweet demeanor, she knew that there was still a part of her that she had buried when she was either years old after the death of her sister. The part of her that was vicious and vindictive. She let out a soft snort through her nose before saying, “I’m not your friend.” Her tone was a little defiant as she added, “So you might as well not bother coming around.” She stared up at Anhara, her body tense as she expected the girl to strike out at her. 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Anhara blinked with surprise at Rose's response. She felt like a completely different person suddenly. Staring down at the girl with the sliced lip, she could only feel a surge of anger. Not only did she make herself uglier, but her personality was uglier, too. This had better be a front. There wasn't a type of girl Anhara hated more than a fake one. If Rose turned out to be that way...

"Now, Anhara, you know your friends can be shy." The voice on the phone interceded before she could respond. "And be careful, babygirl. How many toys have you broken this month? You know you can't just keep breaking them over every little thing that upsets you."

To this, Anhara just frowned. "Daddy, I know that! But if they're too stupid to listen then what's even the point? They were already broken anyway, all I do is find a way to have fun with them!"  Had Rose chosen to be a bit more obedient, perhaps Anhara would have decided to make a promise not to hurt her new friend. However, that seemed like a promise that would be far too difficult to maintain.

"Well, then, let me talk to your little friend, hm? I'll be on my way shortly."

Anhara sighed and took the phone off of speaker before placing it up next to Rose's ear.  "Okay, daddy, she can hear you..." 

Rose could then hear the voice over the phone. "I'm sorry to say, sweetheart, but your time is up. If you want what's best for you, you'd better play along with Anhara's games. Otherwise, you don't even want to know what will happen to you. I don't have any control over my little girl's actions, she's quite the troublemaker, but I would never dream of censoring her. I can only hope that you'll be smarter than her other friends because it's getting quite difficult to cover up the smell in the basement..."

• Love 1

Rose stiffened even more at what the man said in response. Just how many other girls had Anhara kidnapped? And what did he mean by broken? Did she kill them? Rose paled at the thought, becoming even whiter than before. Just what kind of monster had stumbled upon her? Her stomach clenched so hard in fear that she almost threw up. She glanced over at Shane, who looked ready to spring up at a moment’s notice. It was no wonder that the girl had so easily threatened her companion. She likely wouldn’t bat an eye when killing an innocent dog. A part of Rose had hoped she was bluffing, but a larger part of her knew that she wasn’t. Her breathing quickened, and she wondered if her defiance was the best course of action. She was doubting it now, especially with how unhappy Anhara looked. She didn’t want to die. If she died, then she worried for what might happen to her parents. Aimie’s death had almost broken them. 

She flinched away slightly when Anhara put the phone close to her ear, before she could then hear the man’s voice over the phone, basically instructing her to basically be a good girl and to do as she was told. She froze when the man mentioned that it was becoming quite difficult to cover up the smell in the basement. Her stomach constricted as her mind connected the dots. This was messed up. She couldn’t believe the mess she had landed herself into. Her family was already broken apart, and this girl was threatening to completely destroy it. It made her angry and yet her fear of the girl held that anger in check. This was someone that had hurt and killed others. Rose stood no chance against that.

“O-okay… I-I’ll be good.” She whimpered in a defeated tone, praying that they wouldn’t hurt her too badly. She hoped that she could hold out long enough, because she was sure that her father would notice her missing quite quickly. While her mother was distant and seemingly unreachable, her father was not. He loved her to pieces, and thus might notice something was wrong when Rose didn’t turn up or contact him. Especially if Shane was missing as well, but Rose hoped that Anhara would leave the dog behind. After all, despite her act earlier, she seemed to really dislike the canine which Rose hoped would go in her favour.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff
On 1/29/2019 at 9:50 AM, Neptune said:

Rose stiffened even more at what the man said in response. Just how many other girls had Anhara kidnapped? And what did he mean by broken? Did she kill them? Rose paled at the thought, becoming even whiter than before. Just what kind of monster had stumbled upon her? Her stomach clenched so hard in fear that she almost threw up. She glanced over at Shane, who looked ready to spring up at a moment’s notice. It was no wonder that the girl had so easily threatened her companion. She likely wouldn’t bat an eye when killing an innocent dog. A part of Rose had hoped she was bluffing, but a larger part of her knew that she wasn’t. Her breathing quickened, and she wondered if her defiance was the best course of action. She was doubting it now, especially with how unhappy Anhara looked. She didn’t want to die. If she died, then she worried for what might happen to her parents. Aimie’s death had almost broken them. 

She flinched away slightly when Anhara put the phone close to her ear, before she could then hear the man’s voice over the phone, basically instructing her to basically be a good girl and to do as she was told. She froze when the man mentioned that it was becoming quite difficult to cover up the smell in the basement. Her stomach constricted as her mind connected the dots. This was messed up. She couldn’t believe the mess she had landed herself into. Her family was already broken apart, and this girl was threatening to completely destroy it. It made her angry and yet her fear of the girl held that anger in check. This was someone that had hurt and killed others. Rose stood no chance against that.

“O-okay… I-I’ll be good.” She whimpered in a defeated tone, praying that they wouldn’t hurt her too badly. She hoped that she could hold out long enough, because she was sure that her father would notice her missing quite quickly. While her mother was distant and seemingly unreachable, her father was not. He loved her to pieces, and thus might notice something was wrong when Rose didn’t turn up or contact him. Especially if Shane was missing as well, but Rose hoped that Anhara would leave the dog behind. After all, despite her act earlier, she seemed to really dislike the canine which Rose hoped would go in her favour.

Watching the shifting of Rose's pretty eyes as she realized her mistake only filled Anhara with excitement once again. She was learning her place again and a seemingly innocent, let's-be-friends smile spread across her lips as she stared down at the young girl beneath her. She remained silent but was prepared to take action against the little virgin. She'd made a promise to her little pet, after all. Hearing those words growing from Rose's pretty voice made Anhara's heart dance with joy. That somber voice she spoke with only made it that much better considering the adamant rebellion she'd been exhibiting just a minute prior. Her free hand trailed down the side of Rose's body before planting another kiss on Rose's lips. Sure, she had that ugly cut now, but she could forgive her pet for getting scared as long as she promised to be good. Rose was still talking with daddy on the phone, so Anhara didn't make the kiss last too long, just enough to slip her tongue into her mouth so that she could taste the blood that had been flooding her own mouth since she bit her. Maybe it would make her new friend feel sorry and want to make things right. She pulled back, her bloodied tongue hanging out of her mouth with her friendly smile having transformed into a sinsiter, lustful grin. She was going to have so much fun with this pretty doll.

"Good girl. Now let me speak to my baby again." The voice sounded content with Rose's response, but the immediate dismissal tone in his voice made it very clear he cared not at all for the girl's well-being. He didn't seem to approve of Anhara's actions, but he didn't seem to identify them as horrible crimes so much as simple inconveniences for his lifestyle. Whatever the case, he was solely focused on Anhara.

• Love 1

Rose shivered when she felt Anhara’s hand trailing down the side of her body. She wanted to shift away from the touch, but pinned as she was she couldn’t move so much as a millimetre. She was trapped and she hated the feeling. But there was nothing she could do about it. She stiffened when Anhara leaned forwards and pressed her lips against Rose’s own. But she didn’t resist, even when the girl pushed her tongue in making Rose want to recoil in disgust especially at the taste of blood. She wished she could push Anhara away, but she had given her word that she would be good. But she had not promised to accept everything that the girl did to her with open enthusiasm. She merely lay there, trying to be as unresponsive as possible. When the girl pulled back, Rose pulled her lips into a thin line. As she looked up into the sinister, lustful grin of the girl above her, her throat bobbed slightly as she gulped. That grin made her want to run away as fast as she could and curl up in the deepest hole that she could find. She doubted even the centre of the earth would be deep enough to hide from this… predator. Because that was how this felt. A predator that had cornered her prey and was intending on playing with her food before she ate her fill. 

She was brought back from her thoughts when the man’s voice sounded in her ear again, requesting to speak with Anhara once again. Rose nodded, even though he couldn’t see the action before saying, “Yes… sir.” She looked up at Anhara again, “He wants to talk to you again.” She said, glad to not be having to talk to the man anymore. His callousness towards her life made the hair on the back of her neck stand on end. Her hopes that he could be someone with which she could negotiate with were neatly dashed. He was clearly wrapped around this girls little finger. How could a father allow their daughter to do such things? Anhara was a monster, who clearly cared nothing about the lives she was hurting. Her chest constricted, making it harder to breath as her throat closed in on itself. Her eyes stung a little, but she refused to let the tears spill over. She didn’t want to give Anhara that satisfaction. She blinked a few times, trying to get a hold of herself, hoping that the girl above her didn’t notice. She felt so weak and helpness. She hated it, herself and especially Anhara for making her like this.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff
On 2/2/2019 at 5:50 PM, Neptune said:

Rose shivered when she felt Anhara’s hand trailing down the side of her body. She wanted to shift away from the touch, but pinned as she was she couldn’t move so much as a millimetre. She was trapped and she hated the feeling. But there was nothing she could do about it. She stiffened when Anhara leaned forwards and pressed her lips against Rose’s own. But she didn’t resist, even when the girl pushed her tongue in making Rose want to recoil in disgust especially at the taste of blood. She wished she could push Anhara away, but she had given her word that she would be good. But she had not promised to accept everything that the girl did to her with open enthusiasm. She merely lay there, trying to be as unresponsive as possible. When the girl pulled back, Rose pulled her lips into a thin line. As she looked up into the sinister, lustful grin of the girl above her, her throat bobbed slightly as she gulped. That grin made her want to run away as fast as she could and curl up in the deepest hole that she could find. She doubted even the centre of the earth would be deep enough to hide from this… predator. Because that was how this felt. A predator that had cornered her prey and was intending on playing with her food before she ate her fill. 

She was brought back from her thoughts when the man’s voice sounded in her ear again, requesting to speak with Anhara once again. Rose nodded, even though he couldn’t see the action before saying, “Yes… sir.” She looked up at Anhara again, “He wants to talk to you again.” She said, glad to not be having to talk to the man anymore. His callousness towards her life made the hair on the back of her neck stand on end. Her hopes that he could be someone with which she could negotiate with were neatly dashed. He was clearly wrapped around this girls little finger. How could a father allow their daughter to do such things? Anhara was a monster, who clearly cared nothing about the lives she was hurting. Her chest constricted, making it harder to breath as her throat closed in on itself. Her eyes stung a little, but she refused to let the tears spill over. She didn’t want to give Anhara that satisfaction. She blinked a few times, trying to get a hold of herself, hoping that the girl above her didn’t notice. She felt so weak and helpness. She hated it, herself and especially Anhara for making her like this.

Moved to Side Story: Welcome Home

• 2 months later...
  • Senior Staff

This investigation was nothing short of troublesome. With no access to police documents and the body cam on her vest restricting her ability to investigate while on duty, Serenity was stuck chasing blind leads while off duty. She tried to follow wherever it seemed Ghost had influence, but it was difficult to keep paranoia from taking over. It seemed like Ghost had control over every corner of the city. All she had to go off of were vague, unverified rumors on the street which usually just added to the paranoia. Still, she did have one consistent lead: The types of secrets that get leaked onto the streets on a regular basis. More often than not, these secrets are found to be true and usually revolve around criminal acts. The leaks are so detrimental to these people that it wouldn't make any sense to leak the information themselves and, while many involve multiple parties such as drug deals or cases of prostitution, many still are crimes committed in complete isolation. These crimes simply should have been impossible to solve if not for the anonymous tips the police department receive. And then, of course, there's the odd behavior she'd been noticing herself surrounding the police department. The higher-ups completely turning a blind eye to criminal acts in the streets... Judging by the testimonies of the criminals put on trial, it seems blackmail is a recurring theme in these cases. It was clear that, even if Ghost didn't exist, someone out there was collecting these secrets and blackmailing the masses...

But how did they learn these secrets? For one, Ghost seemed to be extremely talented hackers. Many of their targets were blackmailed for electronic content, such as possession of illegal pornography or other illegal online interactions. Still, even if Ghost was talented enough to hack into microphones and surveillance systems, that wouldn't explain everything. How would they learn of the crimes committed by people alone with no outside contact and no security systems nearby? That was what Serenity had come to this Motel to investigate. It was just one of many private areas that she could think of, but also a place she could investigate with no legal risks. She had her theories, but she was mostly just here to confirm them. She'd already paid for a room for the day and had arrived at her room. She stepped inside, closed the door behind her, and then turned off the lights. From her bag, she pulled out a pocket camcorder. She slowly turned around and carefully recorded every corner of the room before sitting on the bed, still in complete darkness as she reviewed the footage. She smirked to herself as she found her answer. 'Sure enough...' She thought to herself. She closed the camcorder and stood up again, walking back out into the hallway. It would be suspicious if she took action now. Instead, she continued to record clips of various arbitrary objects as she'd been doing for a few hours leading up to now. However, she decided to stay around the motel for a little longer. After all, it could be possible she could find herself a valuable witness in a place with such an... intimate reputation.

• Love 1

When Zack closed the door behind him, he stopped for several moments. He leaned back against the flimsy wood and closed his eyes as he took a deep breath. He couldn’t believe what he had just done. He had allowed his emotions and hormones control him. It had been so long since he had, had any kind of relief. That coupled with his anger, and meeting someone that reminded him so much of Silvia when he had fallen in love with her… a bitter taste filled his mouth as flashed of memory played across his eyes at what he had done to that nameless whore. He almost felt as if he raped her. She had not wanted it, and yet at the time he found himself uncaring to her needs and wants. He could have been more gentle with her, been more reassuring. But no, he had allowed himself to get out of control. It scared him to know that he had this kind of monster inside of him, capable of hurting someone in such a way. She no doubted hated him from the depths of her being, and he couldn’t blame her. Right now, he felt the same way. He was disgusted with himself. 

A sigh escaped him as he ran his free hand through his dark hair. At least he paid her. That was something. Pushing himself off of the door, he made his way over to where he had parked his car. He unlocked the boot, dropping his bag inside before he slammed it shut. He then turned and pushed a hand into his pocket to pull out his cigarettes. Really, he wanted something to drink but it would be a bad idea to do that until he returned to the shop. He pulled out the packet, opening it up and pulling one of the smooth white sticked from it. It was then that he noticed that he was trembling slightly and he silently cursed to himself. He brought it to his lips, putting the packet away into his pocket and he pulled out his lighter. He lit it and drew in the hot smoke, allowing it to fill his mouth. As he pulled the cigarette away from his lips, he inhaled it into his lungs, feeling the smoke penetrate deeply into them. He held his breath for a moment before he sighed and allowed the smoke to leave. Already he felt a little calmer and his trembling eased a little.

It was then that he noticed a figure moving around the motel with a camera, causing him to narrow his eyes a little. It was quite unusual behaviour and it made him tense as a sliver of unease settled into his guts. He had completely frozen up before he tried to force himself to relax, taking another drag of his cigarette. Someone looking for blackmail material, perhaps? He hoped not. After all, what he had been doing was illegal in several ways. The Motel always turned a blind eye to such behaviour, but that didn’t mean that others would. He tried to appear casual, continuing to smoke his cigarette as he watched this person from the corner of his eyes, hoping that she wouldn’t come near him, speak to him or turn that damn camera in his direction.

• Senior Staff
On 4/19/2019 at 10:43 AM, Neptune said:

When Zack closed the door behind him, he stopped for several moments. He leaned back against the flimsy wood and closed his eyes as he took a deep breath. He couldn’t believe what he had just done. He had allowed his emotions and hormones control him. It had been so long since he had, had any kind of relief. That coupled with his anger, and meeting someone that reminded him so much of Silvia when he had fallen in love with her… a bitter taste filled his mouth as flashed of memory played across his eyes at what he had done to that nameless whore. He almost felt as if he raped her. She had not wanted it, and yet at the time he found himself uncaring to her needs and wants. He could have been more gentle with her, been more reassuring. But no, he had allowed himself to get out of control. It scared him to know that he had this kind of monster inside of him, capable of hurting someone in such a way. She no doubted hated him from the depths of her being, and he couldn’t blame her. Right now, he felt the same way. He was disgusted with himself. 

A sigh escaped him as he ran his free hand through his dark hair. At least he paid her. That was something. Pushing himself off of the door, he made his way over to where he had parked his car. He unlocked the boot, dropping his bag inside before he slammed it shut. He then turned and pushed a hand into his pocket to pull out his cigarettes. Really, he wanted something to drink but it would be a bad idea to do that until he returned to the shop. He pulled out the packet, opening it up and pulling one of the smooth white sticked from it. It was then that he noticed that he was trembling slightly and he silently cursed to himself. He brought it to his lips, putting the packet away into his pocket and he pulled out his lighter. He lit it and drew in the hot smoke, allowing it to fill his mouth. As he pulled the cigarette away from his lips, he inhaled it into his lungs, feeling the smoke penetrate deeply into them. He held his breath for a moment before he sighed and allowed the smoke to leave. Already he felt a little calmer and his trembling eased a little.

It was then that he noticed a figure moving around the motel with a camera, causing him to narrow his eyes a little. It was quite unusual behaviour and it made him tense as a sliver of unease settled into his guts. He had completely frozen up before he tried to force himself to relax, taking another drag of his cigarette. Someone looking for blackmail material, perhaps? He hoped not. After all, what he had been doing was illegal in several ways. The Motel always turned a blind eye to such behaviour, but that didn’t mean that others would. He tried to appear casual, continuing to smoke his cigarette as he watched this person from the corner of his eyes, hoping that she wouldn’t come near him, speak to him or turn that damn camera in his direction.

As Serenity continued to wander the grounds of the motel, she kept in the back of her mind her intent to find witnesses. She wouldn't imagine it to be uncommon to find victims of blackmailing right here in the motel, especially considering the discovery she'd made in her room. No doubt, information was being recorded on guests to this museum and she already had a small checklist of people to question. However, she had to be very careful who she spoke with and where. After all, if she revealed all of her cards at once, she could only imagine how quick word would get to Ghost. If that happened, it would be game over for sure. If she was too upfront with someone who happened to be a part of Ghost, there was no telling what could happen to her. Yet, if she was too upfront with a victim, they would likely be far too paranoid to even speak up against their blackmailers. She needed to seek out someone who was not yet a victim, but likely to become one. That was when she noticed an older gentleman standing outside of his car and smoking a cigarette. For a brief moment, she made eye contact with the man and suddenly gained a sense of tension immediately between the two of them. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but there was something off about this man... Like he had something to hide. Being a police officer for so long, Serenity was more than capable of recognizing even the most subtle of suspicious activity. This man was glancing at her, but trying to make it look like he wasn't... He was nervous. But what would he have to be nervous about? Had he done something wrong?

She couldn't just walk right over and question him, though... After all, it was possible he was seeking someone to blackmail. And though Serenity would never allow herself to fall prey to such a criminal's manipulative ways, she couldn't deny the possibility that she could be physically overcome by someone from a criminal organization with specialized training... And it wasn't like any backup she could call for would be of any use, especially considering she was off duty and didn't have access to communications. For now, she decided to just act natural, focusing her efforts on recording various objects. A stop sign, a water hose, the plants that lined the motel... eventually, she turned to walk on, dropping the camera to her side. Conveniently, the lense facing outward toward the parking lot as she walked by the smoking man. With any luck, she would capture some footage of his car in order to search for it on her patrol later.

As Serenity walked back inside the motel, she noticed a young girl with silvery hair wearing particularly revealing clothing. It wouldn't take long to come to the conclusion that she was a prostitute. Judging by the distant look on the girl's face, though, it was clear to Serenity that this girl had been through something traumatic. The sight of such a damaged young girl tore at Serenity's heartstrings. It was just another reminder of why this case was so important. What caused her stomach to twist, however, was the style of clothing she wore... skin tight, cleavage exposed, the pencil-thin skirt that didn't even cover her ass... it was unfortunately all too familiar to the police officer and made her shudder as flashbacks arose. As the two girls walked past each other, the prostitute didn't even look at her. She was lost, trapped even, in her own thoughts. This was not something that Serenity could leave alone. Perhaps this would be a mistake, but she supposed she had to take a risk somewhere if she were to avoid going around in endless circles... She reached out to grab the girl's shoulder as she passed by and whispered into her ear.

'If you want hope, come with me. Room 143.' With those words, Serenity walked back toward her room, hoping that the girl would follow. 

After a brief pause, the girl looked back at Serenity with confusion, then back to the door she was about to leave through. She stood indecisively in the lobby for a good several minutes before finally deciding to follow after Serenity.

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up