Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Aura

rp: main topic Black City

Neptune

Rose glanced at Halie, not thinking anything strange about the question, “Oh, quite a while. It’s almost nine in the morning, and they won’t be back between half six and seven. It depends on whether or not they’ll be picking something up to eat on their way home. But it’s going to be a long time.” She said with a smile. She pulled her hand from the other girls, almost regretfully. She missed the feeling of the girls warm skin against her own and she had to resist the urge to take it back. Unfortunately, she needed her hand to be able to open the front door. She pulled out her house key and inserted it into the lock, unlocking the door. She swung it open, using the leash to nudge Shane inside. The german shepherd strutted inside, carrying his stick proudly. She smiled at Halie, “Come on in.” She invited before stepping into the short hallway. She shrugged off her coat and hung it up on the coat rack before she turned to Shane and unclipped the leash from his collar. Once he was free, he immediately trotted off towards the kitchen, clearly to get a drink. She smiled fondly after him as she rolled up the leash and put it away.

She turned to Halie, waiting for her to step into the house before asking, “Do you want something to drink? We have some coffee… or tea, if you’re adventurous. Or we have some orange juice in the fridge.” As far as she was aware, there was no alcohol in the house. Her mother didn’t drink, and if her father did, he kept it well hidden. She herself had little desire for those kinds of drinks. Not even a glass of wine with food. She just found the taste distasteful. Still, at least she had something other than water to offer her new friend, although she wasn’t sure what people her age group usually drank, other than alcohol. Her refusal to partake in such things was one of the reasons why she wasn’t particularly popular in school. She just hoped that Halie didn’t think any less of her for it.

Zack watched the young woman move into the motel room before looking at him and bowing her head with a heavy blush of shame. Normally, he might feel a measure of sympathy for her, but he was in a foul mood right now and he didn’t particularly care for her troubles. He had enough of his own without worrying about others. He stepped into the motel room, closing the door behind him. He made sure to lock it behind him, before he turned to look at the room itself. As it was a rather cheap motel, it wasn’t furnished particularly well. There was a neatly made double bed that sat in the very centre of the of the room. The sheets were a rather garish multi-coloured pattern that looked cheap and tacky. Against the wall opposite the bed was a chest of drawers with a cheap television. The only other items in the room were two wooden bedside tables, each with a cheap lamp sitting on top of it. On the other side of the room, he could see a door that lead into the bathroom, which was closed at this moment in time. Zack allowed his back to slide down his arm, before he threw it onto the bed before he threw the keys onto the chest of drawers. 

Only then did he turn towards the girl again, “You can feel free to use the bathroom if you need to. Just don’t take too long.” He said, once again he almost asked for a name but then decided against it. He wasn’t sure if he even wanted to know. After all, all he was going to do was fuck her for the hour and then leave. They were unlikely to ever meet again, and he tended not to use the same prostitute more than once. After today, she was just going to be another woman working the streets. He was as likely to remember her as much as he remembered all the other women he had paid for sexual services. Although this one was going to be a little more memorable than the others simply because she reminded him so much of his Silvia when they had first met. All shyness and blushes. Although she would never resort to this kind of work. He knew. She was far too proud to do it, even if she was wearing rags.

Aura
On 12/9/2018 at 6:22 AM, Neptune said:

Rose glanced at Halie, not thinking anything strange about the question, “Oh, quite a while. It’s almost nine in the morning, and they won’t be back between half six and seven. It depends on whether or not they’ll be picking something up to eat on their way home. But it’s going to be a long time.” She said with a smile. She pulled her hand from the other girls, almost regretfully. She missed the feeling of the girls warm skin against her own and she had to resist the urge to take it back. Unfortunately, she needed her hand to be able to open the front door. She pulled out her house key and inserted it into the lock, unlocking the door. She swung it open, using the leash to nudge Shane inside. The german shepherd strutted inside, carrying his stick proudly. She smiled at Halie, “Come on in.” She invited before stepping into the short hallway. She shrugged off her coat and hung it up on the coat rack before she turned to Shane and unclipped the leash from his collar. Once he was free, he immediately trotted off towards the kitchen, clearly to get a drink. She smiled fondly after him as she rolled up the leash and put it away.

She turned to Halie, waiting for her to step into the house before asking, “Do you want something to drink? We have some coffee… or tea, if you’re adventurous. Or we have some orange juice in the fridge.” As far as she was aware, there was no alcohol in the house. Her mother didn’t drink, and if her father did, he kept it well hidden. She herself had little desire for those kinds of drinks. Not even a glass of wine with food. She just found the taste distasteful. Still, at least she had something other than water to offer her new friend, although she wasn’t sure what people her age group usually drank, other than alcohol. Her refusal to partake in such things was one of the reasons why she wasn’t particularly popular in school. She just hoped that Halie didn’t think any less of her for it.

"Well then, maybe I should keep you company for a little while longer~" Anhara smiled flirtatiously at the young girl after being told how long they'd be alone. Once invited inside, she took a few steps in and glanced around tot ake a look at her surroundings. but her focus was again primarily on the blushing prize standing right before her. 

"Tea is adventurous, is it?" Anhara teased. "Orange juice but no alcohol? A shame, I'd say..." It would have been amusing to see how her pretty flower would behave when drunk. Would she be a horny drunk? She could only imagine the girl as a lightweight... it was definitely something they would have to experiment with by the end of the day. "Don't worry, daddy shares a lot of drinks with me. He'll be more than happy to share some with you, too~" She nudged Rose with her elbow. It was clear she wasn't hiding any alcohol, at least not to her knowledge. Although she couldn't quite gauge the girl's opinion on drinking just yet.  "What do you say we forget about drinks right now, though? We've got all the time in the world and I have all sorts of questions for a pretty flower like yourself~" 

Anhara bit her lip as she eyed the girl's body up and down. With her coat off, she looked even more slender and delicate than before. The extra skin she was exposed to was certainly a plus. "For example, you seem so shy and reserved for such a pretty young soul... I would imagine someone like you would have boys fawning over you everywhere you go. I'm curious, have you ever been with a man?" She knew the question was a bit upfront, however, given how flustered Rose had gotten already, it seemed that being upfront was hardly going to be a concern.

Zack watched the young woman move into the motel room before looking at him and bowing her head with a heavy blush of shame. Normally, he might feel a measure of sympathy for her, but he was in a foul mood right now and he didn’t particularly care for her troubles. He had enough of his own without worrying about others. He stepped into the motel room, closing the door behind him. He made sure to lock it behind him, before he turned to look at the room itself. As it was a rather cheap motel, it wasn’t furnished particularly well. There was a neatly made double bed that sat in the very centre of the of the room. The sheets were a rather garish multi-coloured pattern that looked cheap and tacky. Against the wall opposite the bed was a chest of drawers with a cheap television. The only other items in the room were two wooden bedside tables, each with a cheap lamp sitting on top of it. On the other side of the room, he could see a door that lead into the bathroom, which was closed at this moment in time. Zack allowed his back to slide down his arm, before he threw it onto the bed before he threw the keys onto the chest of drawers. 

Only then did he turn towards the girl again, “You can feel free to use the bathroom if you need to. Just don’t take too long.” He said, once again he almost asked for a name but then decided against it. He wasn’t sure if he even wanted to know. After all, all he was going to do was fuck her for the hour and then leave. They were unlikely to ever meet again, and he tended not to use the same prostitute more than once. After today, she was just going to be another woman working the streets. He was as likely to remember her as much as he remembered all the other women he had paid for sexual services. Although this one was going to be a little more memorable than the others simply because she reminded him so much of his Silvia when they had first met. All shyness and blushes. Although she would never resort to this kind of work. He knew. She was far too proud to do it, even if she was wearing rags.

Still staring at her own feet, the young prostitute was still too ashamed to speak up. She was so nervous about how she presented herself to him that she didn't even want to use the restroom. He'd requested that she not take too long and she'd only be worried about making that exact mistake. She just clenched her fist and turned her head slightly before trying to relax herself.  "N-no, sir... that's fine." She spoke in a slight mumble. She still wasn't sure where to go from here. She was a virign, after all. She swallowed a mouthful of saliva before hesitantly taking another step toward her client.  "I-I'm... I'm yours... to do with or command as you please, sir..." 

Those words of total submission made her want to throw up, but again, she swallowed her pride and slowly lowered herself to her knees. Where was this encounter going to start? Where was it headed? All she could do was prepare herself for whatever her client desired and just hope that she would come out okay by the end of the night. This man seemed experienced enough to at least know the proper etiquette, though. Perhaps he would end up being a standard in the near future...

A small tear ran down her cheek as she sat on her knees in front of her client, head still bowed with shame. She supported her weight by leaning forward onto the palms of her hands. "I-I will do my best... to serve..."

Neptune

Rose’s eyes widened slightly when Halie suggested that her father shared his drinks with her, and that Halie partook often. Rose couldn’t help but to stare at her new friend in shock, not quite having the wits about her to refuse the offer of drinks. Halie seemed much too sweet to be drinking, especially at her age, even if she did dress rather provocatively. Rose doubted she could ever become a casual drinker of alcohol, even if Halie tried to encourage her into it. She had seen what alcohol did to some people, and she didn’t particularly want to end up like that. As long as she and Halie remained in this house at least, they were going to remain sobre. Rose did not have access to her father’s study so even if he had drinks hidden in there, she couldn’t access it. Her attention was diverted when Halie mentioned that she had some questions for her. Rose blushed a little at being called a pretty flower, and she lowered her gaze slightly in embarrassment. Halie seemed to always know the most embarrassing thing to say that would make Rose blush and stutter. 

Her eyes then snapped up at the question, as her mouth opened and closed for a few moments. Her blush deepened even more and she shook her head vigorously, “N-no! Never! I’ve never even… even kissed a man.” She said it in a soft, embarrassed tone of voice. She looked away again, trying to calm her racing heart, “I… I’m waiting for the right man. I’m saving myself for marriage.” She said, not sure how Halie was going to react to that. She was quite sure that Halie was no virgin, and Rose wasn’t judging her for it. Much like how she never judged any of her old school friends for not being virgins. Saving herself for marriage was a personal choice to her, and it was one that she was determined to stick by. She wasn’t going to let just any old man come along and take her innocence away from her before walking off to the next woman he was going to fuck. No, Rose wasn’t going to let that happen to her. She wanted a man that would fully commit themselves to her. Only then would they be deserving. To try and take some attention from herself, Rose asked, “W-what about you? Have you… ever been with a man?”

(Moved to Side Story: A Bad Deal.)

Edited by Neptune
Corrected location information
  • Love 1

Aura
12 hours ago, Neptune said:

Rose’s eyes widened slightly when Halie suggested that her father shared his drinks with her, and that Halie partook often. Rose couldn’t help but to stare at her new friend in shock, not quite having the wits about her to refuse the offer of drinks. Halie seemed much too sweet to be drinking, especially at her age, even if she did dress rather provocatively. Rose doubted she could ever become a casual drinker of alcohol, even if Halie tried to encourage her into it. She had seen what alcohol did to some people, and she didn’t particularly want to end up like that. As long as she and Halie remained in this house at least, they were going to remain sobre. Rose did not have access to her father’s study so even if he had drinks hidden in there, she couldn’t access it. Her attention was diverted when Halie mentioned that she had some questions for her. Rose blushed a little at being called a pretty flower, and she lowered her gaze slightly in embarrassment. Halie seemed to always know the most embarrassing thing to say that would make Rose blush and stutter. 

Her eyes then snapped up at the question, as her mouth opened and closed for a few moments. Her blush deepened even more and she shook her head vigorously, “N-no! Never! I’ve never even… even kissed a man.” She said it in a soft, embarrassed tone of voice. She looked away again, trying to calm her racing heart, “I… I’m waiting for the right man. I’m saving myself for marriage.” She said, not sure how Halie was going to react to that. She was quite sure that Halie was no virgin, and Rose wasn’t judging her for it. Much like how she never judged any of her old school friends for not being virgins. Saving herself for marriage was a personal choice to her, and it was one that she was determined to stick by. She wasn’t going to let just any old man come along and take her innocence away from her before walking off to the next woman he was going to fuck. No, Rose wasn’t going to let that happen to her. She wanted a man that would fully commit themselves to her. Only then would they be deserving. To try and take some attention from herself, Rose asked, “W-what about you? Have you… ever been with a man?”

Rose's adorable response to her question only made Anhara's heart skip with joy. Oh, how ironic that this sweet little girl wanted to save herself until marriage. Of course, the fact that she was a virgin was obvious from the start, she seemed far too easily embarrassed to have had any experience in that area. She had only asked to gauge just how far the girl had gotten with any boys, or if she was even into boys at all. Most of her pets would say they were straight until daddy adopted them for her. It was an easy fix, especially considering Rose clearly had so little experience. She'd hardly even had the chance to explore her sexuality. This was just all too perfect. She was going to get to experience so many firsts with this beautiful creature! 

Anhara caught herself grinning at Rose as the poor kitten stuttered her way through her response. But when it came time to answer Rose's question, she snapped out of her little trance. "I once thought like that, myself, darling." She giggled as she draped her arm around the slender girl's shoulders. "Then one day, it just... happened..." She slowly lowered her lips up close to Rose's ear, subtly moving her feet to move behind the girl without her noticing. She spoke in a very faint whisper, even softer than before. Small gusts of air falling from her lips with each hard consonant sound she spoke. "He took me... all of me... with that perfect cock of his," As she spoke, she even began salivating, which no doubt the crackling of individual bubbles of saliva would be detectable strewn in between her soft voice. "He made me into a new woman. He changed me completely. That is where love comes from." As she spoke those last words, she'd placed her hands on Rose's shoulders and slowly slid them down her biceps. "In this world, you don't get to choose who you love. Your love chooses you and you just... give in..."

• Love 1

Neptune

Rose blinked when Halie stated that she had once thought like she did. She tilted her head slightly, wondering why she spoke in a past tense. Her eyes then widened a little when Halie continued to speak, stating that it just happened one day. Rose found herself gulping a little, trying to stop her imagination running wild. She couldn’t imagine her doing something like that. Could she? Just simply allow for something like that to happen? Just the thought of allowing herself to give into those primal desires made her stomach flutter with nervousness. She felt rather than saw Halie leaning in closer, feeling her hair shift subtly before she could feel the girls warm breath on her ear. It caused goosebumps to raise across her arms and for a shiver to run down her spine. Despite the fact that they were barely touching, she could feel the presence of the other woman behind her, and it made her nervous. 

She shivered even more when Halie began to talk lewdly, making Rose feel decidedly uncomfortable. She had never even said the word ‘cock’ before, and she could feel the heat of her cheeks almost radiating through her entire face. Her breathing seemed to freeze in her chest and she had a hard time drawing enough air into her lungs to sustain her. She gulped, feeling her throat twitch with the movement. Rose could hear a faint popping sound in her ear, almost like bubbles popping and she vaguely wondered where that was coming from. Her eyes darted down, from side to side as she felt Halie’s hands move to her shoulders before slowly sliding down to her biceps. She shivered even more at the contact, feeling her stomach constricting nervously.

“I… I wouldn’t know. I… I’ve never been in love before.” Rose said, her voice barely above a whisper. She had never had someone this close to her before, other than a few rare hugs she had gotten from her family and friends. But with Halie it made her feel nervous in a way she wasn’t familiar with, like she wanted to step away from the girl. And yet she felt a yearning to lean even closer, a fact that confused her. So she remained frozen in indecision, not knowing what to do. She didn’t even know what else to say, her mind as frozen as her movements. 

Aura
On 1/11/2019 at 9:41 PM, Neptune said:

Rose blinked when Halie stated that she had once thought like she did. She tilted her head slightly, wondering why she spoke in a past tense. Her eyes then widened a little when Halie continued to speak, stating that it just happened one day. Rose found herself gulping a little, trying to stop her imagination running wild. She couldn’t imagine her doing something like that. Could she? Just simply allow for something like that to happen? Just the thought of allowing herself to give into those primal desires made her stomach flutter with nervousness. She felt rather than saw Halie leaning in closer, feeling her hair shift subtly before she could feel the girls warm breath on her ear. It caused goosebumps to raise across her arms and for a shiver to run down her spine. Despite the fact that they were barely touching, she could feel the presence of the other woman behind her, and it made her nervous. 

She shivered even more when Halie began to talk lewdly, making Rose feel decidedly uncomfortable. She had never even said the word ‘cock’ before, and she could feel the heat of her cheeks almost radiating through her entire face. Her breathing seemed to freeze in her chest and she had a hard time drawing enough air into her lungs to sustain her. She gulped, feeling her throat twitch with the movement. Rose could hear a faint popping sound in her ear, almost like bubbles popping and she vaguely wondered where that was coming from. Her eyes darted down, from side to side as she felt Halie’s hands move to her shoulders before slowly sliding down to her biceps. She shivered even more at the contact, feeling her stomach constricting nervously.

“I… I wouldn’t know. I… I’ve never been in love before.” Rose said, her voice barely above a whisper. She had never had someone this close to her before, other than a few rare hugs she had gotten from her family and friends. But with Halie it made her feel nervous in a way she wasn’t familiar with, like she wanted to step away from the girl. And yet she felt a yearning to lean even closer, a fact that confused her. So she remained frozen in indecision, not knowing what to do. She didn’t even know what else to say, her mind as frozen as her movements. 

"That's because nobody's ever shown you what love is before..." Anhara let out a soft giggle. "Would you like your big sis to teach you~?" As she spoke, she gripped Rose by the arms and spun her around to face her, then lowered her lips so that they were just inches away from the pretty girl's. "It's so cute how naive you are, that you wouldn't even consider love with another girl. But the way you're breathing, the way you're blushing and sweating... I would say you couldn't be more in love right now." She lowered her hands off of Rose's arms and down to her hips as she just stared into her glistening blue eyes. "I'll show you the ropes, but your virginity is daddy's to keep." She flashed a devilish grin. Rose had yet to realize just how trapped she was. Perhaps asserting that he was her daddy now would raise the stakes considerably. 

"My precious little flower... You should be planted in a pretty pot to be cared for, not left in a field and exposed to the world's dangers, don't you think?"  

• Love 1

Neptune

Rose’s eyebrows crinkled a little in confusion when Halie said that no one had shown her what love was, and offered to teach her. The young woman felt an uncomfortable lurch in her stomach, and she wasn’t entirely sure why. A soft gasp escaped her lips when she felt Halie grip her arms before turning her around so that they were standing within mere inches of each other. Rose wanted to take a step back away from the other woman, finding this sudden change in demeanor more than a little intimidating. But the grip on her arms stopped her from being able to step back, making her feel trapped. Her lip trembled a little as she tried to ease away from Halie before she blinked a little in confusion when the other girl claimed that she couldn’t be more in love right now, “I am?” She asked, feeling more confused than ever. Was feeling nervous around someone, love? Was feeling her face light up and unable to look Halie in the eye, love? Granted, she had not really felt this way with anyone before, but she had always been shy. No one had really flirted with her like the way Halie had. No one had ever approached her like that. She assumed that her reactions were simply her shyness.

So frozen in her shock that she didn’t protest when Halie’s hands moved to sit on her hips. Her eyes then widened at Halie’s next words, and she wasn’t sure what she was talking about. Her virginity? Daddy’s? The next words to leave the other girls lips were even more confusing. Rose shook her head, trying to step back and away from Halie, “W-what are you talking about? Halie? My virginity doesn’t belong to anyone. It’s mine! I’m not giving it to anyone until I’m ready to!” Tears welled up in her eyes, finding this sudden change to be particularly distressing. It confused and terrified her. She suddenly wanted to run and hide, to never see Halie again. Rose’s eyes darted from side to side before she said, “Please… leave Halie. I… I don’t feel comfortable talking about this.” 

Aura
On 1/13/2019 at 10:20 PM, Neptune said:

Rose’s eyebrows crinkled a little in confusion when Halie said that no one had shown her what love was, and offered to teach her. The young woman felt an uncomfortable lurch in her stomach, and she wasn’t entirely sure why. A soft gasp escaped her lips when she felt Halie grip her arms before turning her around so that they were standing within mere inches of each other. Rose wanted to take a step back away from the other woman, finding this sudden change in demeanor more than a little intimidating. But the grip on her arms stopped her from being able to step back, making her feel trapped. Her lip trembled a little as she tried to ease away from Halie before she blinked a little in confusion when the other girl claimed that she couldn’t be more in love right now, “I am?” She asked, feeling more confused than ever. Was feeling nervous around someone, love? Was feeling her face light up and unable to look Halie in the eye, love? Granted, she had not really felt this way with anyone before, but she had always been shy. No one had really flirted with her like the way Halie had. No one had ever approached her like that. She assumed that her reactions were simply her shyness.

So frozen in her shock that she didn’t protest when Halie’s hands moved to sit on her hips. Her eyes then widened at Halie’s next words, and she wasn’t sure what she was talking about. Her virginity? Daddy’s? The next words to leave the other girls lips were even more confusing. Rose shook her head, trying to step back and away from Halie, “W-what are you talking about? Halie? My virginity doesn’t belong to anyone. It’s mine! I’m not giving it to anyone until I’m ready to!” Tears welled up in her eyes, finding this sudden change to be particularly distressing. It confused and terrified her. She suddenly wanted to run and hide, to never see Halie again. Rose’s eyes darted from side to side before she said, “Please… leave Halie. I… I don’t feel comfortable talking about this.” 

Seeing Rose begin to fight back made Anhara's eyes glow with excitement. Finally, she was able to take off that suffocating mask and reveal herself for who she really was. "You will not call me Halie. That name is beneath me. Halie is nothing more than a trash whore. Daddy's the only one who would ever love her. My name is Anhara." Seeing tears begin to well up only made Anhara thirst for more.  "Ooh, you're going to feel more than uncomfortable, baby." She proceeded to lean in to whisper again into the girl's ear. "Because I'm going to rape you. Right here in your own home." She moved her hands from Rose's hips to her ass and pulled the girl more forcefully against her. She then lifted one hand around the back of Rose's neck to force her to close the distance between their lips. Immediately, Anhara forced her tongue expertly between Rose's lips, regardless of however much resistance she'd try to put up, claiming as much of the girl's mouth as she could.

The sensation of finally claiming her prize boiled Anhara up with lust. She couldn't wait to share the good news with her daddy. Of course, as promised, she was going to keep Rose's virginity in tact. she wouldn't penetrate her. She knew more than enough ways to make a virgin orgasm without such penetration. Once daddy had her, though, all bets would be off and Anhara would have her flower all to herself. Perhaps she should have waited until she brought Rose to her new home, but she just couldn't help herself. She was just so enticing. So pleasant and lovely. She just had to ruin that.

As she forcibly made out with the young girl, Anhara subtly repositioned her feet once again so that Rose was standing between her and a nearby couch. Just a few steps backward and Rose would fall over onto it. If she'd actually try to fight physically, Anhara could only imagine the result would be nothing short of pitifully amusing. If she continued to remain stationary, then all it would take is a few steps forward to pressure her backward instead.

• Love 1