I love that Dreamers have the ability to display their Steam name on their profile, among other things. But not everybody has Steam or Discord. My suggestion is for Dreamers to also have the ability to display their online gaming IDs on their profiles, as well. Examples would be PSN name, XBox 360/One Gamertag, and 3DS Friend Code.

• Community Administrator

It is currently not possible to integrate that to the same standard as Steam; and Discord is just a chat, whilst it's promoted for gamers it's not used exclusively by; gamers. For the meantime, I'd suggest using a service like https://gamercards.exophase.com/ (Not officially endorsed by EcchiDreams) to generate a gamer card which you can do Xbox and PSN on one image and importing it over to either your signature (via direct link - where it gives you a png) or to your about me page. Please note however: If the site isn't HTTPS it may not display on EcchiDreams properly. 

I can look at making gamertags and such available in the profile that literally states just the profile names or in the case of the 3DS friend code; just the friend code. However again; I will stress that a close integration like we have with Steam is not possible at this time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up