Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Mysthero

The Office (OOC)

Mysthero

Hello everyone and thank you so much for being patient with me while the club has been under construction!

This is my first club creation, as such, I am still learning how to create and maintain it all from the tiny screen of my phone. (I can't wait til I get a new laptop.)

So, here I want to welcome you all to discuss characters, plots, events, and the overall evolution of the Pearly Gates Saloon! I hope you all have a good time here and I look forward to your feedback!

Edited by Mysthero

Mysthero

Hey everyone,

We don't have any activity requirements for this club, but I see I only have one other member with a completed character sheet.

Is anyone struggling with their character? Not sure what to make? Or the character profile requirements? Feel free to ask!

Mysthero

I command this club to rise! And be awoken! *lightning and thunder as Myst resurrects a dead club*

Actually I wanted to run a test to see if anyone was still interested in this... I think out of everyone who joined maybe 2 are still active on the site?

Anyways, if this club doesnt garner any new blood or interest, I'll see if the Admins want to nuke it from orbit. ^<^

Granted this club fell apart because of my disappearance lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Chiyako

Didn't really notice this before! If it plans on staying I'll make a character.

Though suppose that depends on how many other people are also interested in it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Harmony Frost

I’m still interested! I always thought this was extremely clever!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I’m willing to make a character or two and join in 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Dark Soul Opera

This seems sweet! I’d be down to make a character for this, haven’t had a chance to join any role play clubs yet, been interested for a while

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Mysthero

Yall are too awesome!

I really hope you enjoy it! I always like western themes but there has never been a high demand for them in Role Play.

Still need more saloon girls, otherwise Coco is going to be a very busy woman. XD

• Haha 2

Dark Soul Opera
4 minutes ago, Mysthero said:

Yall are too awesome!

I really hope you enjoy it! I always like western themes but there has never been a high demand for them in Role Play.

Still need more saloon girls, otherwise Coco is going to be a very busy woman. XD

Love western themed stuff! Will have my character up likely later tonight or tomorrow. Love playing charming outlaws 😬

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Don’t worry, Annie will be there and ready to kick any unwelcome-d asses XD

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Adverse

I could try. I have done absolutely no role playing for too long because my brain goes dead af when I look at things I badly need to reply to. 

Maybe a bartender who also deals cards at the bar, and is known to be frighteningly good with a revolver, but few have ever seen him use it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Dark Soul Opera
Just now, TheSourestPatch said:

I could try. I have done absolutely no role playing for too long because my brain goes dead af when I look at things I badly need to reply to. 

Maybe a bartender who also deals cards at the bar, and is known to be frighteningly good with a revolver, but few have ever seen him use it.

Ooh, you just went and pegged my second favorite character type lol, those types of characters are so cool

• Love 1

Mysthero
2 minutes ago, TheSourestPatch said:

Awesome! I was worried that I was going to have to make Dameon run tables and the bar! You're too cool!

• Like 1

Adverse

I don't like to brag.

• Haha 1

Chiyako

I'll probably make some sort of barmaid who wants to become a gunfighter for background reasons.

Adverse

August is ready. Just need to think of a way to jump in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mysthero

Welcome aboard! XD

Adverse
28 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

I'll probably make some sort of barmaid who wants to become a gunfighter for background reasons.

She could get some training from a reluctant August!

• Like 1

Mysthero

Kid is the only guy who is isn't a skilled gunslinger so far. XD Dameon is retired, killing so many in a single day really left a sour taste in his mouth. Sure they all had it coming, but... Dameon believes that you have to pay for every life you take... and the devil always claims his due.

Harmony Frost

Not sure where to put this, but I created a NPC of sorts for the piano player. His name is Quincy “Keys” West. A negro male in his mid thirties, funny, sharp dressing and very talented. He’s free to use just let me know if you plan to do anything special....

• Love 1

Mysthero

I think he is a perfect addition hun!

• Thanks 1

Chiyako

So from the rules I'm getting that they don't have to be Human, right?

• Love 1

Mysthero

Correct, I'm not enforcing realism or historical accuracy. I just ask that nothing too crazy like a cyborg sent from the future to prevent the machine uprising. XD

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Adverse
2 minutes ago, Mysthero said:

Correct, I'm not enforcing realism or historical accuracy. I just ask that nothing too crazy like a cyborg sent from the future to prevent the machine uprising. XD

There goes one of my ideas out the window.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Chiyako

Rinako is done! I'll go ahead and throw her into the story.

• Like 1