Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Mysthero

The Office (OOC)

Mysthero

Hello everyone and thank you so much for being patient with me while the club has been under construction!

This is my first club creation, as such, I am still learning how to create and maintain it all from the tiny screen of my phone. (I can't wait til I get a new laptop.)

So, here I want to welcome you all to discuss characters, plots, events, and the overall evolution of the Pearly Gates Saloon! I hope you all have a good time here and I look forward to your feedback!

Edited by Mysthero

Mysthero

Hey everyone,

We don't have any activity requirements for this club, but I see I only have one other member with a completed character sheet.

Is anyone struggling with their character? Not sure what to make? Or the character profile requirements? Feel free to ask!