Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Mysthero

Day 1: Not Quite Heaven

Mysthero

The Pearly Gates Saloon, six months had passed since it had undergone the name change with the appointment of new management. Two of those months being spent on repairs after a violent and destructive shootout had left the place rather uninviting. Another two months convincing suppliers that it was once again a legitimate establishment that would pay for shipments finally. An additional two months to get new gambling tables and hire people that could make the saloon profitable again.

Six long months and it felt like hell just to get everything up and running once again. The new owner had never tried to run a business before, having made his living up until now as more of a gun for hire. Now he was in a position where people relied on him to keep the money flowing, the customers drunk, and the women loose. Honestly, it was even more difficult than it sounds.

Dameon Weiss woke up to the rays of the early morning sun. Lately he had spent many of his nights in his office trying to learn how to keep a place like this running. He found out the hard way how expensive it was! Thankfully after six months of road blocks, delays and shaking a dissreputable reputation, he would finally be able to open the doors to paying customers.

After getting dressed, Dameon left the back office to oversee the main room. He adjusted his trousers and shirt one last time before starting the process of setting chairs and tables. There was no grand opening ceremony planned, no fanfare, no party... and after all the time and money sunk into this place, certainly no discounts.

He knew the service girls and lads would be getting ready for a few minutes yet, which was fine as it didn't seem like a roaring crowd was ready to come inside. Otherwise all preperations had been finished and Dameon found himself on the knife's edge between success and failure. With a lungful of air, he walked out the doors to the 'closed' sign that hung outside and he flipped it to 'open'.

• Love 1

Harmony Frost

The scent of Jasmine oil hung heavily in the air as Coco rolled up her stocking, securing it with a white garter that had a tiny red rosette on it. Daintily slipping into her white heels. She was nearly done with getting dressed for the first day of the Saloon's opening. She had gone with an all white corset and a white bustle skirt lined with red ribbon in honor of the Saloon's name: The Pearly Gates. Plus, the color looked lovely on her chocolatey skin and she needed every advantage to get clientele. 

But then again, a scar was not enough to stop every man from wanting a piece of tail. And with her body she could afford to charge a little extra. Still, as she applied kohl to her eyes and rouge to her lips that jagged scar on her cheek threatened to cripple Coco's confidence altogether. Frowning, she tucked a rose in her hair, giving a pleased "hmm" at the way it looked with her ebony curls. She tied a pearl choker around her neck to complete the look. The pendant on the choker dipping into the valley of her breasts which were nearly popping out of the snow white bodice. "Showtime," she murmured to herself, heading out of her boudoir and downstairs. 

A smile formed on her lips as soon as she saw Mr. Weiss by the door. Coco sashayed towards him, a natural action for her at this point. "Looks like I'm the first one down. The ladies must be coming up with some dazzling looks for the first day. I hope I can compare...." That last part was more so to herself than him as she briefly looked away before gazing back up at him. "So, any first day jitters Mr. Weiss?" She wondered, idly smoothing out his collar. She doubted it, given his reputation, but she'd thought she'd ask nonetheless. Coco had a lot of gratitude and respect for the man because he not only freed her from her abusive ex, but he gave her an opportunity to support herself at his saloon. She had no real talent for other professions besides singing, but she figured that was out on account of her scar. But selling her body... Well, it didn't take brains to do that. "I confess, I may have a few of my own but I figure they'll disappear after a glass of bourbon.....or two. Please?" She asked, fluttering her lashes and flashing him a grin. 

A patron was bound to wander in at any point and she was in need of a little liquid courage. 

Edited by Harmony Frost
  • Love 1