Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Mysthero

Day 1: Not Quite Heaven

Harmony Frost

The new Pearly Gates Saloon stood out like the town’s crowning jewel. A beacon for everyone to follow. Even if Silas had never heard of it before, he would have still been drawn to it; all the same. Now he only had to gather up the courage to enter in. Truthfully, as commonplace as these establishments were, it wasn’t in Silas’s practice to frequent them. He wouldn’t even be going today if it hadn’t been recommended. It seemed most of his clientele would be frequenting this saloon and he wanted to get in good with the locals. Sighing, he knew he should probably stop prevaricating and just go inside. His nerves caused him to dismount his horse clumsily, nearly falling as he did. Embarrassed, he looked around to see if anyone saw his less than graceful descent. Seeing no one, Silas breathed another sigh, this time out of relief. 

With a tight grip on his medical bag, the tall, lean man walked into the saloon his eyes narrowing critically out of habit. It looked nice inside. Obviously a lot of care went into the place and there was a current of something in the air. Excitement perhaps? Whether it was his or the others present, he didn’t know. But now that he was in the saloon he didn’t exactly know what to do next. He adjusted his suit awkwardly, his eyes flitting over the workers, hoping to catch their attention. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

After Dameon had left Gemini fixed herself up but didn’t dare leave right after him. She fixed her hair and her clothes to make sure she looked proper before leaving a few minutes after her boss. She was smirking as she left and looked around. She saw him start to clean up some left over dishes so she grabbed a rag and started to wipe down the tables that were now empty. In the corner of her eye she saw Silas and she curiously looked over. The redhead then stood up straight and headed right for him. “Is there something I can help you with?” She asked in a friendly tone as she stood in front of him, smiling softly.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Harmony Frost

Despite his wanting someone to notice him, he jumped slightly when he was spoken to, but he returned the young lady’s kind smile. “Oh yes! Hello, I’m Dr. Silas Struthers,” he greeted, extending his hand. “I’m actually looking for the owner of this establishment ... I was told that this was a good place to introduce myself. It might be obvious, but in case it isn’t, I’m new in town?” He explained. Nervously, he shuffled in place a bit, forcing himself to look into her eyes and not at her leggy frame. Were all the women here this beautiful?

Edited by Harmony Frost
  • Love 1

Chiyako

The boy leaned in, planting his lips against her's once again! Rinako's eyes closed as she returned the gesture with equal passion, lips parting in a slight gasp as she felt Kyle's dick slide against her wet pussy. Fingers squeezed against one of her thighs. Perhaps he wanted her to spread her legs further? Was he going to just thrust himself inside?! She complied regardless, allowing that leg to relax just a little more open than it had been.

And then he broke away and stood up straight! Rinako, for a moment, was caught in a haze of lust. She laid still, preparing herself for penetration. Blue orbs slowly lifted up to meet with her lover's. His grin forced a great deal of red into her cheeks. Only then did her arms raise to cover her chest, legs shutting tightly as a wave of embarrassment overcame her! She still wasn't used to being seen in such a state! And despite having nearly fucked Kyle she was still just a bit too shy to let him hold a lingering gaze upon her poor naked body like he was.

"U-uh. Yeah! Yeah yer right!"

She sat still, watching Kyle while he redressed himself. It was a good moment to cool off. Still, a soft whine left the heated wolf. On one hand she did want to stop out of fear and embarrassment. But on the other hand she was also curious, enjoying the feelings, and deep down was ready for Kyle to just take the plunge right into her! Then she wouldn't have to worry anymore, right?

I guess this is a good thing though. Maybe I can talk to one of the older girls about this first! Do they even like their job? Should probably ask Mistah Dameon about it too.

So absorbed in her thoughts was she that Rinako initially didn't notice Kyle's kind gesture. But as fingers brushed across her thighs she looked down, opening her legs enough to assist him. With a smile she nodded in agreement to his idea, only for her ears to both suddenly perk up! She could hear the others in the next room! And so with flustered cheeks she hurried slid off her chair, adjusted her camisole, and slid her dress back onto her shoulders. Just in case she turned away from the doorway to button up her top. Hands then shifted up to her hair, working as best they could to fix it! Not that there was much to fix. Typically her hair was at least a slight bit messy.

"Thank you again Mistah Kyle."

When she felt confident in her appearance Rinako threw her arms around the boy's body, giving it a squeeze while she hopped up to deliver a kiss to his cheek! Then she released her grip and scooted just a slight bit away. After all she didn't want to give off the impression that they were ignoring their duties!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Gemini forced herself not to giggle at his obvious nervousness. She gently took his hand and shook it. “Name’s Gemini” she said sweetly. She nodded at his explanation and half turned. “Right this way sir. I’ll take you to Mr. Weiss” she offered before turning fully to lead the way. She walked over to Dameon and grinned. “Mr. Weiss, Mr. Struthers would like to speak with you” she informed politely.

• Like 1

Harmony Frost

“N-Nice to meet you Ms. Gemini,” he greeted back, with a small incline of his head. He followed the eager young woman and then was further flustered to be faced with such a ruggedly handsome man. “Uh, p-pleased to m-meet you sir. Dr. Struthers here. You can call me Silas. I thought you might be acceptable of taking my card. I’m building a practice near here and I was told you have great influence in this town.” Silas hoped his stammering hadn’t made him seen incompetent but in the city you didn’t come across men who looked like Mr. Weiss. “I’ve brought my credentials as well.” Rummaging through his med bag he pulled out both his certificates as well as one of his cards. “Here you go.”

bitchbedamnd

As time seemed to tick by, the day droning on with each second passing by... the heat of that god damn sun was blazing like a god damned volcano throwing a tempter tantrum... she lay slumped on her horse, who was "she" exactly? well you can ask but don't expect a straight answer... the brown furred canine anthro simply went by Bitch, made it a bit easier to make new friend when the asshole called you by name rather then insultin ya! Not that it mattered much as she was slowly dragging herself through the desert... well her horse was at least. slowly raising her head she took a glance around... mostly seeing the sand, cactus's, sand, tumble weeds, oh and how could she forget the sand? sighing softly she whiped the sweat from her eyes, looking around in the other direction, resigned to the disappointment, before freezing, seeing the vague outline of A town! hopefully this one is not just a mirage! with a breakneck pass she kicked her horse into high gear!.. feeling bad about it a moment later... heh... as her horse started off in a mad dash at the sudden spur...

Record time, atleast it felt that way as the horse slowed down at the entrance to the town, a few minutes later she tied her horse up to a trough, well she went over to the saloon for something for herself, a delighted little smirk on her face as she walked in wearing a too tight blouse and a pair of riding pants, as well as some classic cowboy boots. looking around with her big brown eyes as her big bushy tail idly wagged behind her she couldn't help but blurt out to anyone in earshot- "Who should I ask round here ta get something ta drink? the sun felt like it was tryin ta cook meh alive like a fresh catch!"

Mysthero

Dameon was silent at first, city folk had always set him on edge at first meeting. Too slick and lots of fancy words that usually didn't mean anything. But the town did need a new doctor... the last one leaving shortly after the bloodbath that occurred months ago. The fella seemed nervous and Dameon knee the cure for that... a couple cures actually, all without a fancy license or erm.. medical certificate. He took the card and wondered if he was going to impress the doc by his ability to read... it always seemed to surprise city folk when a gunslinger would crack open a book and show any signs of education. "Dr. Silas Struthers..." he repeated before setting the card by the register for safe keeping. "I dont need those fancy papers Silas, I'm sure you're more than qualified. Have a drink friend." He quickly whipped a glass out from the bar and filled it with some whiskey, if anything he figured it would help his nerves.

"I'm not anyone special Doc, I just... I was here when the town needed some killing done." It was blunt and direct but it was true. He wouldn't own this place had he not killed killed that entire gang. Revenge was the trigger to set off the need to bring this town justice. "My girls they... they've been through a lot so if you're going to open a practice here. I just need to know you'll treat them like everyone else in this town... with respect."

The callout for a drink outside caught his attention. "Excuse me for a moment... Gemini, will you see that Dr. Struthers here has his every need seen to? Make sure he feels welcomed." With that, Dameon made his way out from behind the bar and walked out the door to see what the commotion was outside. The anthro that had dismounted her horse had caught his eye. A thirsty potential customer is one callout away from being a paying customer. "You there!" He called out to her with a wave of his hand. "We're open, come on in!"

Kid was still busy in the kitchen with Rinako frying some fresh eggs for her as her last batch had gone cold... due to completely innocent distractions that no one else needed to know about! But he knew she had to return to her duties and after she had stepped away, he stepped forward in response! Wrapping an arm around Rinako's waist and his lips pressing to hers in one last stolen kiss. Breaking away just in time to plate her a fresh breakfast. "See you after we close?" He asked hopefully.

• Love 2

Chiyako

Suddenly an arm wrapped around her body! Ears perked up as she let loose a hushed squeak, only to be thankfully silenced by a brief, passionate kiss. She leaned up into it, only breaking it when he did. Wait. Tonight? She accepted the plate, looking down towards the delicious, fresh eggs.

Oh gosh. Tonight? Am I even ready?! I mean I guess I almost was already, right? I wanted to ask one of the girls about that stuff first! I dunno if I'll be able to catch someone not workin. I guess I just gotta try, right?

"Uh huh! Now don't go havin too much fun without me, alright? I mean, not that I really mind. Uh. I like girls too. N-not that I'm sayin we're gonna go bringin in someone else! O-or that we aren't?! Ah I dunno!"

With face flustered she hurried out into the tavern proper, sliding into one of the emptied seats. A brief glance around indicated that everyone else was being tended to at the moment! She wasn't anywhere hidden though either. If she was needed for anything then Dameon could call upon her for it! But she was pretty hungry too and in dire need of concealing just what she'd done. And so with stomach rumbling the little white wolf worked on scarfing down her breakfast!

But who to even ask?! I mean I know any of the girls know plenty bout it. And Mister Dameon too. Would it be wrong to ask him though? Probably, right? Right?! Ahhh heck I should've learned more bout this stuff before!

• Love 2

bitchbedamnd

hearing the man calling her in she couldn't help but let out a little chuckled as she did just that. "well hey there honeybun, hope i'm not comin in at an awkward time? just got into town and this was the first place that looked like it would have something good for wettin my whistle!" she peaked around a little bit, eyeing the look of the place with a half smirk plastered on her lips, her tail idly thrashing along her legs in delight. before simply making her way to a bar-stool and sitting herself down, her cainine teeth showing in her toothy grin "well either way its an absolute pleasure too meet ya sir, any drink you would recommend?"

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Mysthero

Dameon tried to remember the last time someone called him Honeybun! It had to be a while. Not that he minded as the beautiful anthro entered his establishment. "Name's Dameon Weiss... welcome to The Pearly Gates, I promise we have something that will fit your taste, whatever it may be." He gave her a good once over and decided on the drink, while whiskey, bourbon or another fine spirit would work on her inhibitions... she had just come in off the trail and seemed in quite a need of cooling off and maybe some pampering. The first step was a two pronged attack setting out a shot glass and filling it with whiskey, but the tall glass he filled with a more refreshing beer to help cool her off. "We have baths available if you would like as well." Not knowing her taste yet, he didnt want to offer her special company yet, after all it was usually the girls jobs to entice the customer and most of them were tied up at the moment.

• Like 2

bitchbedamnd

The canine cutie seemed to spend a long time eyeing this dameon guy up and down, her eyes hungrily grazing up and down his form, she seemed to pause for abit, thinking over her words as he went about getting her a couple drinks seemed like some weak whisky and a bit of watered down bear, would work well enough she supposed... So she kicked back the shot as her fur stood on in for a moment before setting the lil glass back down, a satisfied little sigh leaving her muzzle as she looked back up with her big brown eyes, a faint sparkle lighting them up as her lips spread in a playful little grin "well sir, if you want to make good on sating my thirst I'll have to request somethin.... harder... and stronger... to sate my growing thirst... after all..." she reached over and started chugging down the beer, before the glass left her lips the beer was drunk dry "if you cant sate one thirst, how can you sate any others?" she let out a little breathy chuckle, her big bushy tail happily flicking back and fourth, softly making noise as it flicked over the fabric of her pants

• Love 1

Chiyako

So busy wolfing down her food was she that Rinako hadn't even really taken notice of the woman who'd just entered! But now as she finished polishing off the dish she allowed her gaze to wander, and it was then that she noticed the fluffier wolf. A fellow carnivore! Well, okay, she wasn't really a carnivore. She liked sweets and stuff too! But they were both wolves!

Blue orbs traveled along the woman's form, stopping when they landed upon her tail. Back and forth it went, a movement which prompted her own tail to follow along with a similar rhythm. It was rare seeing another so similar to herself! With the thumping of her appendage against a chair behind her Rinako sat staring while thoughts filled her mind.

Wow she sure can drink! I wonder where she came from? Maybe she's a gunslinger! Oh gosh that's right! I was gonna ask about that stuff. I mean I guess I can still do that but I gotta figure out this sex stuff first, right? Ah crud.

Slowly her tail slowed to a halt. Indeed, she did need to make a decision on that! Maybe she could ask to watch one of the other girls at work? Or, well, she could ask for a demonstration or something! But wouldn't she need to pay then? She hardly had any money!

Ah heck what am I gonna do?

• Love 1

bitchbedamnd

The dog girl was oblivious to the comparison to a wolf, as well as the comparison, and i guess to the wolfie cutie petutie who had her eyes on this canines behind...

But if nothing else that little lady seemed to have an eye for quality, that long fluffy tail whisked in the air in a glorious display of fluffy goodness seemed to invoke a little waggle in that woman's own fluffy little fur snake. the faint sound of thumping getting this cainine cutie to peak over with curious, sultry eyes... seeming the fellow fluffy friend. Bitch gave that little cutie a knowing little grin

Glancing back to the gentleman she placed a paw on the closest seat to her and patted it a couple times, hopeing that the other little lady would.... get the hint... and bless this lil fluffer with her presence~<3

• Love 1

Chiyako

Oh gosh she's lookin right at me!

Rinako's ears perked up once more! Wait, what was she doing with her hand? Was that an invitation?! She glanced back and forth between the woman and Dameon. Sure, she was a little hesitant to venture over to someone she didn't know, but she was also clearly excited. The renewed wagging in her tail said it all.

And so after a few moments of hesitation she picked up her cleaned plate and scooted out from her chair. As she made her way over she continued to glance back and forth between the woman and Dameon. This was okay, right? Well he hadn't called on her to do anything yet! Perhaps it was fine!

When she arrived Rinako set the plate up onto the counter before hopping up into the seat next to the woman. A content sigh left her as her tail slipped out the back of the stool. Following a few wiggles to get comfortable and properly balanced she finally turned towards the furry stranger. "Hello! I'm Rinako. It's nice to meet ya ma'am." Of course she also gave a little nod towards Dameon! She didn't want to be rude, after all!

• Love 1

bitchbedamnd

this little cutie seemed to be a little bundle of nerves and energy... made the brown furred little lady chuckle softly, apreciating the nervous little glances and all too obvious excitement coursing through the lil fluffers body... it was adorable.~<3

with the conversation with daemeon slowing down a little she thought to add a little note to her... previous statement... "oh and of course i would love a bath, i AM a very very dirty girl right now, so i should get nice and wet when i have the chance.~

a sideways glance at her fury friend gave Bitch a good clear view of her flyffy little tush wagging its way on over only to plop on down next to er, enjoying the sight of her gorgeous fur ruffle as she moves, a little chuckled escaping the cainine cuties lips as she appreciated the sight of her wigglin on her feet for a moment... and with that adorable little greeting, bitch had to return it right back, she was too cute to pass up on after all~<3

"good afternoon Rinako, i must say thats an adorable name fittin for a cute little wolf cub like yourself, i have a few things you could call me, but for the sake of my new start here.... how about you just call me 'Bitch'... ya... i think that should do"

with a smile and a nod she seemed to have decided on something, peaking back at her new friend with two sparkling brown eyes that glistened like fresh amber drippin down a tree trunk, and a smirk that hid a treasure trove of delight

• Love 1

Chiyako

She thinks I'm cute?! Oh. Wait. Wait what? She wants to be called what?!

All Rinako could hope to do was to stare in a mixture of confusion, curiosity, and of course a heaping helping of disbelief. Why would she want to be called that?! Wasn't it a bad word? An insult?! Rinako didn't want to go around insulting random people! Or, really, any person! But not calling her that might be an insult as well!

Aaaaaaaaaaah! What do I do?! Wait. I guess I could just ask about it, right?

And so after a good minute of staring in speechless though Rinako finally shook her head, rubbed her eyes, and cleared her throat.

"U-uh, excuse me Miss. . ." she started, drawing in a quick breath before continuing. "Bitch. Why's that your name? Isn't that a bad word and all? I'm plum confused. O-oh and thanks fer the compliment."

I wonder whose gonna help her with the bath. Probably Mistah Dameon, huh? Wait could I watch them do things?!

• Love 1

bitchbedamnd

At the ladys all too clear confusion, Bitch could not help but let out a small delighted chuckle, followed by a knowing little grin. she raised her hands up in a defensive little gesture well she was still shaking with barley contained laughter.

Bitch is not my real name sugarbean, I just decided to go by that for... three main reasons really... the first and most obvious reason is that... well... people know its not my real one, and that makes things a touch easier too keep things... impersonal when the other knows you have a few cards you kept close to your chest...

Leaning back against the bar, bitch puffed out her modestly large chest to punctuate her point just a tad, resting her elbows on the bar and crossed her legs, cocking her head to the side as she gave the little lady a knowing look.

The second reason? as you said... its a bad word that gives the impression of a bad girl~ works rather nicely when you want to make a name for yourself right quick! but even better it tends to give anyone interested in me a little shot of courage to come up and say hi.~

Her eyes sparkled as she gave the little wolf cub a soft sultry glance, the canine cuties soft red tongue lightly darting out to lick her own lips as she got ready, leaning abit closer as she spoke is a soft, gravely, needy voice.

and best of all, if someone knows I gave them a fake name? odds are they wont really see me as a person in the normal sense~ ill seem like... an employee, a worker, an object in some peoples eyes even... the real point is... they can open up to me abit easier, abit faster, abit more... desperately... and honestly honeybiscuit, i love helping out a cute little thing in need... 

And on that note hun, i noticed you had a look on your face like i had the secrets of the universe hidden under my fur, if you have any questions for lil ol me feel free to ask... i would be glad to help... oh and if you really dont want to call me bitch? lets shorten it abit and you can just call me B. ~<3 that work for you hun?

Closing her eyes in a big cheek splitting grin she let out a delighted little chuckle, her tail excitedly swaying from the simple delight of it all.

• Love 1

Mysthero

Dameon watched silently as the connection unfolded. Bitch and Rinako seemed to be getting along great! The only issue was that Rinako was not one of the working girls. In fact he was unaware how only a few minutes ago, Kid had his fingers knuckle deep inside Rinako's womanhood so as far as Dameon was concerned, her sexual experience was still nil.

But Bitch had clearly taken a liking to her and the saloon owner had a conflict going in his mind. Maybe if Rinako didnt mind... and besides Bitch seemed more than accommodating to their conversation. The only other option was to send Kid and he knew that his horny younger brother couldn't quite be trusted to keep things professional. "We'll settle the bill later." He said aloud as he had come to his conclusion on the matter. "Rinako, take B to room three and prepare her a hot bath. Be sure to tend to any needs she may have." He set a key on the counter and slid it across the Rinako as he entrusted her with this new task. "Enjoy your stay, let me know if you have any further requirements." He gave Bitch a smile before retreating from that section of the bar to allow nature to take its course. He finally returned to the young doctor and drew a deep breath of relief as he felt he had done his duties as the saloon owner but also hoping Rinako could handle it. "So doc... I trust you're not going to be judging my girls based on what they do to make a living?" He nodded to Gemini with a smile before pouring her a drink as well.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Harmony Frost

Silas tried not to show how intimidated he was by his surroundings. He was unfamiliar with these sort of places in general and the owner, while handsome, seemed scary. But he could see that he was protective of the ladies that worked for him. Personally, he thought that was rather admirable. Taking the offered glass, he took a fortifying sip. Which seemed to work almost instantly at calming his nerves. “Oh, no sir. I’m not in any position to judge. And I couldn’t harm a fly really. It’s my business to care,” he defended.

”I’m hoping to make friends here Mr. Weiss, not enemies,” Dr. Struthers further reassured. “Incidentally, my home is not yet suitable for living. I’ve put so much energy in making sure the practice was ready that I don’t have a place to sleep!” He chuckled. “I’ll need a room for the next few nights actually.”

• Love 2

Chiyako

"Ah. Well I suppose that makes lotsa sense."

The younger wolf nodded slowly, although the pushing out of the dog's chest only sent more warmth to her cheeks. And what was that look she gave?! Rinako's ears folded back, a sort of unconscious show of submission. Regardless the woman's reasons were quite satisfactory! Keep things impersonal. The cover of a bad girl, but then who knew if it was even a cover at all. And of course to conceal her true name and to perhaps draw people in to her! It'd certainly worked in this case.

"U-uh, yes Miss B! I mean I do got a lot of questions-"

Rinako went quiet when Dameon finally turned his attention to them, sending her ears perking right up! She listened intently, nodding at the man's words. It actually took a few moments for them to sink in. In fact the entire process was visible: her eyes widened, ears flattened back, and cheeks grew hotter, although it was a slow, gradual progression.

"U-um. Wait. Really? I m-mean yessir!"

The key was taken in hand. She lifted it up, staring at it for a few moments. Was he asking her to do naughty things?! Not that she'd object! Heck, if it meant helping the man she owed a living to then she'd do so gladly! But it was certainly not something she was expecting.

Well at least I can ask her about that stuff!

After clearing her throat Rinako scooted out of her seat, quickly shuffling towards the stairs! "I'll get that ready for you right away Miss B! Uh. I'll come back down and get you once its ready! Unless you're ready first then feel free to follow me on up!"

Am I doin this right?!

bitchbedamnd

The conversation with dameon was short, sweet, and to the point. But the little extra perk in her ears and glint in her eyes gave away that this little bitch was happy to hear such a cutie would be coming with her to the bath... And who knows what kind of coming it may lead to~<3... She chuckled softly at the thought as her tail wagged softly in subdued delight. But she had a thought that needed to be asked.

Honestly hun I did not take you as the working girls... Specially for a more private interaction... So i have ta ask sweetie... Are you the feigned innocence type? Or maybe im misunderstanding that cute little wide eyed blush you have goin on? Either way im such ill have plenty chances to hear your answers and questions... But a little more time with a sweet thing like you is too good too pass up... So if everything here is in order ill just follow your cute little tush right on up~<3

The longer the cainine cutie the more... Obvious it became that the booze hit her abit harder then expected... Probably was not a good idea to drink well dehydrated and on an empty stomach... But either way she hopped up to her feet and put a couple bills on the counter that... Probably was over paying? But it never hurts to be liked at the bar so... Eh it works... And her slightly dazed brown eyes locked on her fluffy friend and she gave her an all to big toothy grin.

Well either or is neither here nor there so lets just go too room three and have some girl time hun?

• Love 1

Chiyako

"W-well I'm not one of the working girls. I mean I do work here! I clean and do dishes and all that. I sorta wanna be a gunfighter too! But the other stuff I've, uh, not really done."

Cept watch. And rub myself. And what I did with Mistah Kyle.

Feigned innocence? "Wait. Do people pretend to not know much bout all this stuff? I thought guys liked a girl well versed in this sorta thing" she pondered out loud, fiddling with the key in her hand. She hadn't even noticed that she'd started rambling on! "Oh, uh, yeah. Girl time!"

The room was unlocked and opened up. After pocketing the key the little wolf hustled on over to the bath. Sleeves were rolled up before she set to work on preparing a proper bath for the woman! But then beyond that she wasn't well versed in any of this. Then again Miss B seemed to know a thing or two!

"So what sorta things happen now? I, uh, well I did say it's kinda my first time doin this sort of work. Do I scrub yer back or somethin?"