Like Day and Night (Guy_Sas X Lisa)

Kyle pushed his cock all the way in, and held it there while he savored the feeling of her tight, no longer virgin, walls gripping down on his manhood. She was tighter than anything he could've expected. He looked down at her, as he took the phone out of her hand. Slowly he started to pull out. "I just realized a picture might not be enough," he said as he drew his cock out, "this guy might just claim it isn't you, since he can't see your face. I'll just take a video, so that's not even an option." He started to record her, starting from her pussy, and panning up to her face.

His other hand reached forward, and grabbed her hips, as he suddenly thrust forward, pushing his cock, back inside her. He started to fuck her, hard and fast, each thrust making the table shake. He stopped the recording and handed the phone back to her. "Here, you can be the one to send it." With his hand free, he reached down to rub her clit, as he fucked her. He licked his lips as he watched her perfect young body contort with pleasure under his cock.

A minute or so after she sent the video, James sent her a response. "Tell him that you're a dirty little slut. Tell him, that all of the blackmail was faked, that you just wanted him to fuck you. I bet he's a stranger, if so, tell him you wanted to lose your virginity to a total stranger, because the thought turned him on. Beg him to use your pussy as his cumbucket. Be sure to get all of it on camera too."

~~~

Stephanie let out a scream that echoed throughout the walls of the apartment as he penetrated her. She wasn't a virgin, obviously, but it had been a while since she had last had sex, and she had never had anything that big inside her pussy. Tears formed at the corners of her eyes. She felt like she was being split open, that when he started to thrust he would rip her in half. Her scream died out, but the pain, the discomfort, and the pleasure, all remained. She looked him in the eyes, closed her mouth, swallowed her spit, and tried to speak. "Pl-please, wait, hold on for a moment."

"Sorry, but we really don't have much time to waste on your body, slut," he said and started to fuck her. His hips slammed into hers, his cock plunging deep into her pussy with each thrust. Her hands balled up into fists, as she lost her senses of everything except the cock dominating her. Her eyes rolled up into the back of her head, as her tongue lolled out. Her brain was flooded with a mix of conflicting feelings, pleasure and pain, fear and lust, a deep hatred of the man fucking her, and the desire to submit to him. His mouth locked over hers, and mindlessly, she started to kiss him back.

• Love 1

She was wrong about the pain being not that bad. She realized it when Kyle started to really puont into her. He was big, her pussy didn't have much time to adjust and despite the moisture of her juices and virgin blood lubing his cock he was going to hard, to fast. 

Everytime he thrust into her she cried out a bit, pain accompanied by a hint of lust. It was right to feel pain, se actually wanted it to hurt. She needed to be punished for being so dumb. Her young breasts bounced in rhythm with the shaking table and her moans slowly switched to passion as he started to rub her clit. 

She was horrified as she was able to read the text after several tries. 

Lisa put the cam back on with trembling fingers, than filmed her own face. Tears running all over it. 

"Kyle? I Uhm... I... I am... Sorry, please. Don't be mad... I am a lying bitch.... I.... I...am not really blackmailed. Thing is.... I am just sixteen, and I wanted to get laid so bad.... And I wanted it to be a real man....i was longing for a real cock.... So I uhmm... Made it all up. " she was sobbing and crying, stopping from time to time. Hoping, praying he would stop and at the same time knew he should keep going " It's... Because I am a filthy little slut.... I... Oh my God.... I was just looking to get filled with cum from a total stranger.... Please.... Please use me like the slut I am..." the next words weren't forced on her, they came out of herself. Lisa couldn't get over the fact that her body was aroused, that a side of her enjoyed it " Please.... Even if I lied, if you are mad.... Don't stop, I need it..... If... You can punish me okay? I deserve it. Hit me..." she knew it was true, she was a filthy slut that failed her mother, she had to suffer for it... "Please hit me. HIT ME!" 

• Love 1

As those final words left her mouth, Kyle slapped her cheek with his bare hand. Her head flew to the side, and the phone was pushed out of her grip, sliding across the table. "You dumb fucking whore," his hand moved down to slap her bouncing tits, he began to slap them over and over as he spoke, "if you really wanted to get treated like a slut, then all you had to do was ask. Making these elaborate stories is just a waste of both our times. You have a good pussy, so I'll fuck you in the future. However you'll have to learn to act like a good slut, first. You can start by thanking me. Say thank you sir, each time I hit you."

He pulled out of her momentarily, as he grabbed her tie. He grabbed her wrists, tied them both to a leg of the table, making her keep them above her head. He saw the phone on the side, and propped it up, so it could see her as it still recorded. Then he took off his belt, before he lined himself up again to push inside her. As he started to fuck her again, he doubled up his belt in one hand, and began to use it as a whip. He focused on her breasts, but also hit her stomach, arms, and even her cheek as well. He waited to paint her young body red under his lashes. 

• Love 1

The teens cheek burned hot as his hand landed on it. Lisa welcomed the pain, even more as he hit her tits. It served her right, and it only felt right to have her tits beaten, to feel them hurt. Those things brought her into the trouble after all. 

She swallowed hard as he tied her up, this felt a bit scary, now she was helpless in front of him. As the belt connected with her tender flesh the first time she yelled out in pain, taking seconds till she was able to mutter "Thank you, Sir." time after time she felt the sting of the leather connecting with her skin, adding a red bruise after another. 

After some time she started to embrace the pain, welcome it. This was right, felt right. She was a slut and needed to be punished for it. Her cries got more coarse, her breath became more heavy. Without noticing it herself at first, she began to push her hips against his big cock, longing for it, taking it in. 

Her nipples hardened up, her pussy started to get more wet and her clit swell. Never before had she been more horny than lying tied down and being whipped. "Thank you, Sir. Oh my God... Thank you..." 

• Love 1

He let go of the belt, and reached over her, his hand latching over her throat, making it harder for her to breathe. He spit on her face, as he smiled at her. He felt the way her pussy had gotten wetter as he abused her body, the way it hugged his cock extra tight with each strike. He loved the way she pushed back into him, eager to take as much of his cock as possible. It was amazing to see how quickly she had turned from an innocent girl, to willing slut. He couldn't even believe that this was all the result from the machine training, rather he suspected she was just born a slut, and only now was it starting to come out.

"I'm going to fill your slutty little pussy with my cum, you better appreciate it."

• Love 1

His hot saliva on her face united itself with the stream of tears flowing from her eyes. She didn't understand herself anymore, what made her do this stuff, made her have this thoughts and desires. For a second she was scared to death as his hand closed around her throat, making her grasp for air. Her vision blurred, a bit and she almost welcomed it. 

But she could still breath, if barely so, the fresh air in her lungs, the tension... it was too much. Her pussy clenched the cock, pulsated. Her body just couldn't take it no more and she came in an orgasm that freed her mind for a second or two. 

• Love 1

In that moment, he came as well. He shoved his cock as deep as he could inside her pussy, and shot his cum inside her. He held still for a moment, enjoying the feeling of her pussy milking his cock for all the cum inside. Then he pulled away and released her throat. As she gasped for air, he stopped the recording she had started and sent it to James, knowing he would be happy to see it. He looked down at her on the table, arms bound, covered in light bruises and sweat as cum dripped out of her pussy. 

As Kyle looked back up at her face, he gave her pussy a slap to make sure her consciousness was back on him, "Alright, slut, now here's what's going to happen. You are going to sit there, as I call up this so called 'blackmailer' of yours, and your going to invite him to this room. When he arrives you will spread your legs, apologize for being such a bad girl, and ask him to fuck your ass. Is that clear?"

~~~

Stephanie had no idea how long Dom had been fucking her. She was sure that it could've only been a couple minutes, but it felt like it had lasted so much longer. It felt like that it was the only thing that had happened in her life, the only thing that mattered. She could barely think coherently with it pounding away at her pussy, and when it was some dark part of her mind didn't want to. She wanted to surrender to the pleasure and forget about everything else. 

It happened so suddenly, vaugly she realized his cock was throbbing, and the next it was deep inside her, as he painted the inside of her pussy white. An orgasm more powerful than anything she had ever felt before washed over. Her body bucked, and writhed against his strong body, while she let out moan after moan, unable to contain them if she tried. That orgasm chained itself into another, just as powerful, and another after that. She forgot where she was, couldn't even see or hear during them. The only thing she registered was that it was the cum inside her giving her such pleasure.

When she came to, she realized she had been pulled up to her knees. Dom had his cock just in front of her lips, where she could smell, and almost taste the cum that remained on it. Every cell in her body seemed to scream to take that cock in her mouth, and lick it clean. She wanted to look up at him, but couldn't tear her eyes away from the beautiful and horrible thing. 

"Good job, slut," Dom said from above her, "You did a good job today, you took to your role well. I'll be leaving now, unless you want to try and convince me to stay longer."

Stephanie managed to tear her eyes away from his cock, to look up into his eyes. She hid nothing behind them, so he could see what she really wanted inside. She slowly opened her mouth. "Get the fuck out of my house, you monster," she said slowly, her voice rough and her throat burning. "This was only for my daughter, and she's safe for today, so you can leave."

• Love 1

Lisa buckled against her bounds as he slapped her pussy, a sharp sting running over her body as his hand hit her engorged, hypersensitive from just cumming, clit. "My... My what? Please. No.... Please.... I beg you... I...." she knew it was the only way out. What other choice did she have? Keep laying here, bound, a total mess and with cum leaking out of her gaping, abused pussy? No way she could or would consider yelling for help. 

Her voice turned down to a whisper "Yes.... Yes sir...I... will do it." she licked her lips, the stench of his cum filled her nostrils she could clearly smell it. 

She looked down over her bruised, sweaty body, her eyes fixed on his half erect cock. Her eyes were drawn to the remaining drops of cum on it. Again she licked her lips, didn't even notice she was doing it. "I... I... am thirsty Sir..." 

• Love 1

Kyle easily noticed where her line of sight was drawn to. He walked around to the other side of the table. He grabbed a hold of her hair and pulled her head over the edge of the table. As he did he dialed the number for James's phone from hers, and held the phone next to her head, as he held his cock just inches away from her mouth. "Do what I told you, and I'll give you something to drink." 

"Hello, slut," James's voice came through the other end loud and clear, "I just finished watching that video. Had to slip out of class, but it was worth it. You really went above and beyond, showed your true colors. So, why'd you call? You want to know if that was enough to get me to delete the blackmail?"

~~~

Stephanie half expected Dom to slap her when she told him to leave, to beat her, shove his cock down her throat and torture her until he had her apologizing through tears and cries of pain. Instead he just smirked down at her, as if he was patronizing her, then left. Both he and Robert left through the front door. She sat on the floor for several minutes after, as cum leaked from her pussy. She had to fight the urge to lick it up. 

"Steph-" Anne started.

"Not now," Stephanie replied in a blank tone, before she slowly stood up, and made her way to the bathroom. She ran hot water under the shower, and spent the next hour just trying to get herself clean again. 

• Love 1

The smell of cum was more intense now, it almost drove Lisa crazy. It was disgusting, and off putting. Yet she had to fight the urge to beg for it, to try to reach the drops with her tongue. The smell was joined by a faint trace of copper, and in the dim light Lisa spotted traces of red on his shaft. Her blood. The proof she wasn't a virgin anymore. 

She moaned in agony as she heard James voice... "No... No... I... Uhmmmm wanted to ask you.... If you would like to join us. Sir Kyle.... He was kind enough to make me aware that I should.... Make up for being such a lying slut... And that.... I'd like to... Offer something to make up for it." 

• Love 1

“That’s very good of Sir Kyle, it sounds like he’s treating you the way a dumb slit like yourself should be treated,” he paused for a moment, “but you haven’t told me what it is you want to offer.” Knowing Kyle, James had a pretty good idea of what it was, he just wanted to help bring her further down. “Tell me exactly what it is you’re offering.”

With a hard enough grip on her hair to prevent her from moving her head, Kyle began to rub his cock all over her face. He brushed her cheeks and chin. He held it under her nose and pulled it away before she could try to lick it. “Go on slut, tell him exactly what you want him to do.”

• Love 1

Lisa trembled, the cock left traces on her tear covered face. She trembled in anguish, fear and humiliation. And because she was longing for cum, for more of this delicious white liquid. 

"My ass.... Kyle.... Sir Kyle.... Has already had its way with my pussy.... But my Uhm.... My ass.... I want to.... Your hard cock, I want to feel it inside, want to feel how you force it into me.... Please..." again she licked her lips, looked up at Kyle with big eyes, " Please... I did what you said.... Please.... Thirsty.... "

• Love 1

Kyle hung up the phone as he looked down at her. “Your dirty talk could use a lot of work, but you did do what I asked,” he brought his cock forward, and pressed it against her lips, it was as if she was giving it a kiss. He held it there, happy to let her work at it in her own time.

Not even five minutes after the call ended, James bust into the room. He walked up to her, and gave her ass a couple slaps, before he placed his hands on her cheeks and spread them apart. He started to rub his cock against her ass as he looked at Kyle.

”Look at this little slut,” he lined his cock up and pushed it against her asshole, “can you believe that pure little Lisa is actually such a cock hungry little whore?” As soon as his cock entered her ass, he began to push the rest of it in slowly, working it inch by inch deeper into her.

• Love 1

Like a puppy his owners hand Lisa began to lick up Kyle's cock, secretly hoping he would cum again. She only stopped as James stormed into the room, without warning, without preparation he lined his cock up. Lisa was still bound to the table, she couldn't do anything. 

As much as she hated it, her pussy had been wet at least. It still had hurt, but she could somehow take it. Her sphincter on the other hand was bluntly forced open by his cock as he pressed it into her ass without mercy. It burned. It hurt. Worse than in her pussy. 

And she knew she was in the hands of those two guys, that they would use her however they wished to. She was indeed their slut, their sexdoll. 

• Love 1

He buried his cock in her ass, and held it there for a moment, enjoying the tightness it offered him. Then slowly he started to pull out. Under the attention of her tongue, Kyle's cock grew hard again. When she got too distracted by the pain radiating through her ass, he shoved his cock in her mouth, and began to fuck her throat. Slowly, wordlessly, they started to work up a rhythm, as soon as one cock pulled out, the other pushed in. They fucked her without mercy, or concern. They fucked her like that, used her body as a fuck toy, for minutes, before they both came. Kyle came inside her mouth, while James filled up her ass.

They both pulled out, and put their cocks away, before Kyle undid the knot keeping her wrists bound to the table. James gave her ass a slap, before they both headed for the mini fridge. They got themselves a beer, and sat back down. They began to talk to each other about her, but clearly not interested in asking her, her opinions. "So, what do you think we should do with her?" James asked, "I was thinking we could whore her out to some of the other students. Five dollars for a blowjob, twenty to use her pussy, thirty for her ass, that sort of thing. We could make a lot of money off of that."

"Maybe, once we get bored of her, but for right now I don't want other people fucking her. I think we should keep her for ourselves," he paused and took a sip of his beer, "do you think we should just spread those pictures and videos of her though? I mean, if we destroy her life, she'll have nothing left but to serve us, keep us happy."

James thought about that one, "No, I don't think so. I think we'll hold all of that above her head, for a while. Besides, it'll be kind of funny to see her try and keep her keep up with grades and her social life, while also servicing us as best she can."

"Good point. So what do we do with her tonight?"

"We'll I have that condo my parents pay for, remember that? I think we take her there, and spend a night using all of her holes until they're the shape of our cocks," Kyle nodded at that, and James reached over to slap Lisa's ass again, "you hear that slut? Call your mom right now, to let her know you won't be coming home tonight."

• Love 1

Lisa had no choice but to endure the double abuse, the rape of her body. Both young man took advantage of her body without any concern for her. Ignoring her muffled cries, the tears on her face. 

The teens ass hurt, burned, she problems to breath with her head bent back and filled with cock. And yet, after what seemed to last way to long she tasted the cum in her mouth, eagerly swallowed it down. For a second she forgot about everything, she was happy. 

Than reality crashed back down on her. Kyle untied her and she rolled herself up into a fetal position. Her sobs increasing as the two talked about her like she wasn't there. Even worse like it didn't matter if she heard what they were saying or not. This alone made it clear that she was just a tool for them. A cum dumpster. A filthy slut that you use and toss aside. 

Did the pleasure bods have real feelings aside from the artificial ones? Was that the hell they lived through day after day? 

Lisa was pulled out of her thoughts with a hard slap, received her new orders. She took out her phone and started to text. "Mum, I will stay out today. Over at..." she hesitated. She just had to mention Cassandra and all he'll would break loose. Her mum would inform corporate security. The black section of them. But after that? How could she tell her mother what she did? Into what mess she got into herself? No, if she complied, maybe there was still a way out of this "Jennifer for a project. Be back tomorrow after school. Love you Liz." 

• Love 1

Stephanie stepped out of the shower, to the cold air. She had thoroughly cleaned her body to the point where she even managed to get that lingering smell off of her. However she still felt dirty, filthy, really. She doubted she would ever feel clean again, really. At least she had helped out her daughter, and that helped make her feel a bit better. She walked over to the counter as she halfheartedly dried herself off. She saw that she had gotten a text and opened it up.

Reading the text from her daughter made her feel a variety of conflicting feelings. On one hand, she felt like she needed to see Lisa after everything that had happened, to hold her daughter and know she was still okay. She wanted to tell her daughter that she didn't give her permission to stay home. However she also felt that maybe, if Lisa stayed at a friends house tonight she would be safe for a night, that maybe their attackers wouldn't know until it was too late, and not have enough time to get her to the machine at all. That by itself was enough to make her happy to let Lisa stay over, the thought that it might make her safer. 

"Okay, darling. Just try not to stay up too late, and," she paused as she typed the next part of it out, the irony not escaping her, "don't do anything I wouldn't do." She sent the message, and then decided to return her focus to the legal campaign, she had a lot left to do, and not a lot of time to do it.

~~~

After they saw the confirmation text both boys smiled at each other and got up. "Alright, slut, be sure to meet us after school, right outside the front door," Kyle said as he walked out of the room, as James followed behind. They left her there, sore, with cum still leaking out of her pussy and ass. However, right before they left, they decided to call a janitor to the room as a joke. As they walked out one door, a woman with long red hair, and the vacant gaze of a robot walk in.

"Hello, I am E-2271," she said with a cold voice, "but you may call me Ellie if your prefer." She busied herself around the room, cleaning up the beer cans, and pushing the chairs back into their place. After all that was done she approached Lisa and began to wipe the cum off all the cum that had pooled around her, and the cum still dripping out of her abused holes, "you know I was a pleasure bot once," she said in a surprisingly casual tone, "but my master thought I did a better job cleaning than serving him, so he sold me off as a janitor bot," she moved the rag up to Lisa's face, and began to wipe off the tear marks, as well as any stray drops of semen, "I'm happy to serve in anyway I can, but pleasing humans is my prime directive, and being denied it has left me empty inside ever since." She fixed Lisa's uniform in a matter of seconds, and helped the girl to her feet, "I guess what I'm trying to say, even if your master's are rougher than what you were designed for, its better to serve them with everything you have, then to be thrown aside for a more loyal model." She took a step back, "what's your serial number, by the way?"

• Love 1

"Yes sir..." Lisa was set on just waiting for the time to pass here in this room. It was unthinkable of her to go back to class. Even if most of her lessons would be single learning experiences today. Just herself and the virtual learning environment. 

Her body hurt, she didn't even try to walk yet. But was sure it would be painful. The rough ducks weren't exactly leaving her pussy and ass in a state that made her want to make any more moves than necessary. 

As the two left she simply bought down crying, sobbing, a mess. Till the janitor entered. She had seen her before, but never paid her attention. She took the cleaning of her body without much reaction, only the occasional little cry when Ellie applied a bit too much pressure on her swollen pussy and ass. 

As the bot started to talk Lisa was stunned. She.... It seemed to operate far out of the programmed behavior. It almost seemed as if it was reflecting its situation. 

Her words hit Lisa hard, better to serve than to be tossed aside... But she wanted to be free, there had to be more than those two choices, after all she was a human. Daughter of a CEO of one oof the most wealthiest companies in the world. There had to be other options. 

But she didn't even had the choice of choosing between quitting and enduring her abuse. All she could do was to roll with it, taking everything they did to her until they would be satisfied or go to far and break her. Mentally or physical. 

The teenager scoffed, were was the difference to a pleasure bot now? 

Lisa pushed her hair aside and leaned her head forward, exposing her slender neck "Look Ellie, no number. I... I... am 100% natural." she laughed out, a bitter sound baring any humor "I am Lisa, only daughter of Stephanie Chambers. CEO of PleaBot Inc."

• Love 1

Ellie looked down at her neck for a moment, seemingly just to make sure there was no serial number, before the bot stood back up, and straightened its back. She looked Lisa in the eyes, and smiled at her in a way that would've almost seemed quite patronizing, if it had come from a human. Then her eyes glazed over, and she stared off into the middle distance as her memory banks accessed an old, and obscure piece of information.

"For those of you with extra money to spare and a very specific interest, we here at PleaBot have a very special offer," her voice almost took on the charismatic force of an advertiser, as she read from the script in her mind, "for the price of two hundred thousand dollars we will craft a pleasure bot identical to someone in real life, living or dead. They will look exactly like that person, down to the smallest detail, and have all the same memories we can access, with some changes so they believe they're serving you by their own choice. They'll come with their body maintain to prevent them from ever suspecting they're a android, this includes no serial number so make sure you keep your eye on them. If interested, please. . ." she let her voice die out there.

Ellie blinked and her eyes returned to look at Lisa, "Look, I know you might not like to hear that, but it's a definite possibility at least," she almost seemed to shrug for a minute, "I mean you could be the real Lisa Chambers, but how do you know? Maybe your masters had you implanted with fake memories so they could feel like they were abusing the real Lisa, if she even ever existed," she turned towards the door, "I mean, just ask yourself this, is this a situation that the real Lisa would ever find herself in?" Then the janitor walked out into the hall, and down towards whatever room called her.

• Love 1

Lisa buried her head in her arms, pulled up her legs under her chin. She started to move back and forth with her upper body, hugging herself crying. 

How could it be? What the janitor said.... Her dreams, her sudden urge for cum? The strange dream of last night. 

But... But she remembered everything her childhood, growing up. Her somewhat distant but loving mother. It... It shouldn't be possible, and she never heard of that special program. But if it was true, if what the bot told her was possible, she surely wouldn't know about it. Of course not. 

She kept sitting there for hours, trapped in her own thoughts. Crying, yelling, sometimes hitting herself. At one time even trying to masturbate just to see if it would made her feel anything. But that still hurt too much. 

As the final bell rang she got up, and left the building. Feeling numb, and no matter what she was, she knew she was afraid what the two guys would do to her. 

Her steps got slower and slower as she approached them, she looked to the ground l, avoiding eye contact. "I am ready, as ordered..." 

• Love 1

Kyle placed his hand on her chin and lifted her head up to look him in the eyes. “You should always look us in the eye,” he said simply before he let his hand fall down, “other then that, very good. You came here on time, and I like the word, ordered, you used. It’s like you’re just a pleasure bot we rented for the night,” he wrapped his arm over her shoulders, “of course, we own you though.”

James walked on the other side of her, and did very little to hide the way his hand groped her ass. There weren’t many students in the school, but Lisa could still feel dozens of eyes burning into her skin. News traveled fast, and gossip traveled faster.

Lisa had gone through much of her life with very little gossip around her, the worst was when she became a validictorian in her first year, knocking a senior girl off the list. That girl was so mad she tried to start to a rumor that Lisa had only gotten there through sexual favors. Everyone had heard it, but no one believed it. Afterall anyone who met Lisa knew she was far too pure and innocent to even think of a plan like that. However, based on the snippets of conversation she could hear, it seemed like that opinion was changing.

They moved to Kyle’s car. Kyle opened the back door, and they all got inside, with Lisa more being forced then anything else. As soon as the door closed, Kyle and James began to unbuckle their pants and pull their cocks out. Lisa was pushed down onto the floor on her knees. “Start sucking,” James ordered her as Kyle turned his attention to the front of the car. “Would you like to return home?” A feminine voice came out from the dashboard. “No, take us to the nearest pet store first.” Kyle replied. “Okay, Kyle,” the voice said as the car started to drive away.

Lisa had at least hoped they would gave her a break during the drive to the cabin. But no chance. Deep inside she was hoping she could talk them out if it, but now it seemed to her that she would be lucky if they didn't use her mouth all the way. 

She sighed, remembered to look up at James as she took each of their cocks in one hand and started a slow stroke. As she closed her lips around James' cock she had every intention of going easy, getting at least her soar throat a little rest. 

The car accelerate quite sudden and her head bopped forward. A gag, a retching sound and it was halfway down her throat. Lisa steadied herself, reestablishing eye contact, and started to run her tongue around the cock in her mouth after pulling back a bit. 

She was horrified as they mentioned the pet store. Somehow she doubted they would take her out to watch puppies. 

• Love 1

James placed his hand on the back of her head, as he leaned back in the seat, urging her ownwards. "Yeah, that's it, good girl." He said as he spread his legs a little wider, letting her have an easier time at sucking his cock. He had her move her head back and forth on his cock, yet he never pushed it down her throat. 

After a minute or so, James removed his hand and Kyle grabbed a hold of the back of her head. He pulled her off of James's cock and pulled her head down, next to his balls. He had her suck and lick his balls, before he had her run her tongue up and down the length of his cock, getting it nice and wet. After a couple minutes Kyle let go, and James pulled her head back over to his cock.

They kept this up for the entire ride to the pet store, each one giving her to other one every couple minutes or so. Every time she glanced away from one of them too long she would receive a harsh smack and a strong reminder to keep her eyes on them. However, despite that, they clearly had no intention of keeping her in mind. Except when they felt like complimenting her skills, or criticizing her, they talked like Lisa wasn't there. They talked about tough classes, what they were going to do throughout the week, and shared gossip about classmates. The first time during the drive they felt like they had something to say to her was when the car pulled into the parking lot of the pet store.

James and Kyle got out of the car, and beckoned for Lisa to join them. "Alright," James said to her, "what you're going to do is quite simple, we want you to step inside that building, get on your knees, and explain to the service representative that you are a slave whore who needs a collar. You pick out whatever one you want, and make sure to get a matching leash. While you're doing that we'll be buying some other things you need, understand?"

• Love 1

Lisa had mixed feelings. On the one hand she was relieved that for know they didn't go rough with her, just let her do a, well two, gentle blowjobs. The occasional slaps was something she could barely see as bad. It was much better than being fucked down your throat roughly, of have your virginity taken with no regards to your suffering and pain. 

And yet... They didn't pay attention to her, she felt like furniture, a better entertainment system to shorten the drive. It didn't even see they were caring if she made them cum. Which was in a kind of way the worst part. The just used her because they could, not even to please themself. 

"No please.... I can't.... Please. Don't make me do that...." Lisa was trembling as they arrived and announced that she was supposed to do. But even as she begged she knew they wouldn't give in. Deep inside herself the teen hoped, knew, she wasn't a bot. But... Maybe if she would pretend to be one if she would just go with it.... Maybe it would make her task more easy. At least in public. 

Lisa stood up, her face still reddened from the slaps, mouth smeared with spit and her clothes in disorder. She didn't fix herself. Entered the store like the slut they wanted her to be. 

The clerk looked at her in horror, maybe supposing he had a rape victim in from of him. Lisa only waited for a second, than dropped to her knees "Excuse me good Sir. This filthy slut is in dire need for a leash. Could you provide something? Maybe some dark leather? It would make my masters very happy." 

• Love 1