Like Day and Night (Guy_Sas X Lisa)

“Oh,” the clerk said, as he visibly relaxed, “it’s just a pleasurebot,” he said more for himself then anyone else. “Alright, we have some collars like that in stock, if you would please follow me.” He lead her off down the halls towards the collars and leashes. Before they left though, Kyle walked up behind her, and patted her shoulder. “Good girl,” he whispered in her ear.

The clerk, Lisa learned his name was Thomas, turned out to be a fairly good natured person. He was polite and respectful, even after he thought she was a bot. He asked Lisa if she was sure she wanted the collar on, and after he go confirmation he was sure to leave it fairly loose around her neck, barely right enough for her to feel it touching her neck. He made some small talk on the way to and from the aisle.

As they returned to the front of the store, they found Kyle and James already waiting there with a pile of items they wanted to buy, a dog house, dog bed, dog food, and a pile of dog toys. Kyle decided to check out everything, while James grabbed a hold of Lisa’s hair. From behind her, Lisa heard Thomas draw in breath at the sight of it.

”You know, Kyle and I were so pleased by how you acted, that we decided we’d do something nice for you,” he led her to a pen filled with dogs, “You can choose the border collie, Siberian husky, or the lab.” He said point three dogs out of the group.

• Love 1

Even loosely fit the closing of the collar felt like she was doomed. Lisa tried her best to not show her emotions Thomas. It was best if he kept on thinking she was just a bot, a tool. That way at least he wouldn't judge her. 

As he lay his hands around her neck she leaned in, knowing that this was her chance to inform him of the situation. To have those two sicko pay for what they were doing and planning to do. She sighed, almost moaned and all that came out was a whispered "Thank you Sir." 

As James took hold of her again she heard Thomas's surprised breath. A dark side in her was asking herself if it was out of pity, or because in that bent back position her tits pressed against her blouse. 

The toys and stuff had her worried, she knew her captors would find ways to humiliate her with it, to degrade her further. For a second she was full of joy as they offered her a dog "The... The labrador please, master James. I always liked them." the moments those words left her mouth goosebumps covered her body and she felt cold. 

They wouldn't be this sick? Even these horrible perverts couldn't think of having her.... 

She pushed these thoughts aside, that couldn't be. Not at all. For sure they just wanted to ease her up a bit. 

• Love 1

"Alright, the Labrador it is," James said as he patted her head. He turned away for a moment, and gestured to one of the workers to and then down to the Lab. The worker nodded, and went in to grab the dog. As they did, James turned to look back at Lisa he raised a hand up to her throat, and very quickly tightened the collar so that it started to cut off air. "Don't want it to fall off now, right?" James asked with a smirk. The worker came out with the dog, and handed the leash off to James, who thanked them and made their way back to front of the store.

As they got there, all they toys had been bagged up, and everything that couldn't have been bagged up was placed on a low, flat cart. Kyle stood by the register, and Thomas was on the other side. Kyle brought out a credit chip that looked fairly familiar to Lisa, in the brief flash she saw it. "Lisa?" Thomas said with a raised eyebrow. "It's technically my girlfriend's card," Kyle said with a shrug, "she's the one who wanted all of this." Thomas glanced at all the stuff they had bought, and then over at Lisa, with the collar on. "Oh-kay," he said, and continued on with the transaction, "alright, add on the price of that dog," he muttered and a second later the transaction was completed.

As they got to the car, it quickly became clear that there wasn't enough room to be as comfortable as before. The dog house had to be pushed in the back seat, which left little room for anyone or anything else. Kyle and James decided to take the front seats. "Alright, slut, you get on the floor, below the dog house, while we'll let our new friend here take the seat," he scratched the back of the Lab's head, and he licked Kyle's hand. "What do we call him by the way? I like Duke." "Duke's good," James agreed as he got in the car. "Alright, Duke it is."

"Thank you master James..." Lisa coughed, her throat was already soar from being abused again and again, the tight collar didn't exactly improve things. The only thing she could was to hope it would get better over time.

As they arrived at the car it became apparent that it wouldn't, Lisa felt that she had to keep her mouth slightly open all the time in order to get enough air. Breathing through her nose just wasn't enough. She crawled being the seats, worth even less than a dog now. The bitter irony made her laugh out for a split second. How appropriate, after all they made her their little bitch. 

At least it meant they couldn't lay their hands on her for some time, it was pathetic how she was thankful for little things like that. 

• Love 1

The ride wasn’t easy for Lisa. The road seemed so much more bumpy, then before, though that might’ve just been because each time the car hit a bump, her head hit the bottom of the dog house. It took another thirty minutes of that before they reached the condo. Kyle and James shared small talk much as they did, on the ride over. At one point Duke jumped down to sniff at Lisa’s face before he jumped back up to the seat, apparently uniterensted in her.

When they arrived, Kyle told her to stay exactly where she was as they parked. They unloaded the car, taking the dog and everything else inside. She knew she was allowed to live again when her she was jerked to her feet by her hair. James pulled her inside and closed the door behind her.

They were inside a simple living room with tan walls. The dog bed was in the corner, next to all the toys that had been opened and placed in a small bin. Duke was laying on the couch, already settling nicely into the new house. 

“Take off all of your clothes, except for your collar,” James ordered, punctuating his sentence with a harsh slap to her ass.

• Love 1

"Ouwww!" Lisa jumped a bit, rubbed her ass. Why did they keep on hitting her, even though there wasn't any reason. Of course she knew the answer. Because they could, because they knew that the teenage girl couldn't do anything against it. 

Lisa made haste to strip out of her clothes, not wanting to give them more reasons to hurt her. Only as her panties came down she hesitated a bit, froze for a second as she spotted two little brownish red spots of dried up blood in them. It immediately reminded her of the pain in her abused butt and pussy. 

The girl stood straight, feeling more vulnerable than ever before in their presence. Even as they raped her she still had some of her clothes on, almost torn, pushed aside, but still.... 

Now she was standing in the middle of the room. Naked. Exposed. Only wearing her collar that reminded her what she was to them with every breath she took. 

• Love 1

Both of the boys neared as she took her clothes off. With a hand on the back of her neck, she was pushed forward to the couch. Kyle sat down in front of her, and began to rub his crotch over his pants. "Take out my cock, and get me hard again, slut," he ordered with a smirk, "then I want you to ride my cock until I cum inside your pussy."

James stopped her before she could continue her action. He wrapped a hand around her throat, and his other hand reached up to show her a needle he had gotten while she had been pulled over, it was filled with a strange clear liquid. "Wait," he said to Kyle before he looked back at her, "you're still pretty sore after that treatment we gave you this morning, right? This should make you forget all about that pain. If you want though, you'll have to beg for it."

• Love 1

Even think about having a cock in her pussy again, stretching out her soar parts once more made Lisa wince. The collar already made it hard to breath, James hand around her throat didn't help at all with that. 

His offer was generous. Forget the pain, maybe even make her enjoy being fucked. Or just let her go numb. Just like a tool, a bot. It would be so much easier to endure all this. 

She swallowed, her throat was dry. She could barely talk, had to collect spit in her mouth. "Please.... Please...." Lisa took a deep breath "Go and push that fucking needle up your tiny balls! You fucking pervert! Maybe they will grow some!" the teenager spat right at James' face. Letting out all her fear, her anger, her hate in this one motion. She wasn't a bot, was not their tool. And if all she could do to remind her of that was to spit in their face and suffer through the pain than she was willing to do it. 

With a slow, almost mechanical motion, James reached up and wiped the spit from off of his face. He let go of her neck, and took a step back. He placed the needle on the end of the table, and for a moment he didn’t even look at her, he seemed to only look past her. Then his eyes focused on her as they clouded over with rage.

He stormed up to her, and with one hand, he knocked her onto the floor. “You fucking slut,” he said as he walked over to her, he planted his foot on her throat pressing down hard, “You think you’re so fucking high and mighty, after everything you’ve done,” he removed his foot from her throat, and looked over at Kyle, “hold this bitch down, I’m going to go teach her a proper lesson, about her place.” Kyle nodded and walked up to her, placing his foot on her stomach, “I haven’t seen him this angry before,” he said laughing, looking at James as he left, “I’m curious to see what he’s going to do to you.”

• Love 1

Lisa yelled out, coughed as first her throat became under pressure, than her stomach. She looked from one of her assaulters to the other. Pain and fear in her eyes. 

And still she was smiling. She messed with them. For the first time she felt like she had regained some control of her life, even if it meant things would only get worse for her. 

"Of course you are, it's the only way you two pathetic fucks get laid. No girl will ever have Sex with looses like you unless you rape them. Or pay a bot to touch you...." her face was full of tears, yet she laughed out "And even in that case.... Well thanks for the money, jerk." 

It was her only way of fighting back, they would punish her for it. But it was worth it, at least for now. 

• Love 1

Kyle chuckled to himself as she lashed out, it was clear that he wasn’t taking anything she did seriously. “I’m surprised to see so much fire in you, I wonder how much longer you can make it last.” Slowly he started to move his foot downward, until he was grinding it against her pussy. “Or maybe you just want to be punished like the dirty slut you are.”

James returned several minutes later with an armful of items. He pulled her to her feet again after he dumped them on the table. Wordlessly, Kyle grabbed her arms as James tied her up. Her were tied behind her back, as her entire upper body was bound. 

After that was finished he pulled out a couple metal clamps. He attached two of them to her nipples, one to her clit, and weights to both. Then he forced her legs to spread with a bar.

Fter all that he reached down and grabbed the next thing a small red bottle. He opened it up and growled at her, “this contains a experimental drug that is supposed to make people’s perception of time slow down. In theory this should make a minute feel like an hour to you,” he took a step forward bd shoved a couple fingers into her pussy to make her scream out. When she did he poured a decent mount of the liquid in her mouth. As soon as it touched body, it seemed to dissolve and started to take effect. A second later, Kyle pulled his clock out and started to push it into her asshole.

• Love 1

As the metal teeth of the first clamp dug themselves into her nipple Lisa managed to stay silent. The second made her whimper. She started to buckle and tremble as James spread her pussylips, exposing her vulnerable, little clit. "No.... Not there... don't you...." she screamed out, her voice breaking. It hurt, burned like hell. 

With her legs spread wide and the dangling weights every move, every breath she took was sending new pain through her teenage body. She had to take fast, deep breaths, the collar made it hard. Those breaths made her chest rise and fall, adding to the pain in her nipples. 

Her pussy and ass were still sore, the fingers felt as if they would make her bleed again. 

The liquid it tasted sour and bitter... She felt like she couldn't move anymore. 

Booommm her heart made a single beat. Sending a new, slow wave of pain from her nipples and clit. 

She tried to move to ease her pain. But Lisa's muscles reacted so slow, it took her ages to even move a finger. 

Booommm slowly, ever so slowly the fingers moved in her cunt. Rough. Without mercy, stretching her, letting the weight on her clit move like the slowest wrecking ball in the world. And with the same devastating effect. 

Booommmmm something happened at her Anus. A stretching feeling. Pain, it was hard, hot, pulsating. Forcing her open while her sphincter felt like it was close to bleed again. 

Booommmmm she wanted to beg, open her mouth. But only managed to part her lips slightly. It took to long. There was no way she could Form words when everything happened this slow. 

Edited by Lisa
  • Love 1

"I'm going to break your body, slut," James whispered as he leaned close to her. He knew that there was little chance she could hear and understand what he was saying, but still he felt that it was important to say it, to express his complete dominance over her. "I'm going to ruin you so totally that you won't ever think to talk back to me again." He pulled his cock out and shoved it in her, still hurting cunt. He fucked her without mercy, his fingers digging into her hips as he thrust into her over and over. He didn't give her a lot, only enough to last her a minute.

He could see the effects start to fade. Her movements before were slow, with small twitches here and there. As the drug faded, her eyes started to focus again/ He smirked at her, as he pulled his cock out. "Are you ready to apologize for being such a bad girl," he asked as he lifted to show her the red drug again, "or do you want this night to last you a year?"

• Love 1

Every single move of his cock was so slow, yet so brutal. Lisa could feel her pussy being forced open, stretching around it. Her clit moving slightly, moving with that horrible clamp attached to it, pulling on it, digging into her sensitive flesh. 

After what seemed like an eternity he pulled out again, and suddenly Lisa's heart started to race, it was pounding, she could hear her own blood rushing in her ears. 

Her tears could finally flow and she found her voice again, yelling, wailing in pain for a minute. "Please.... Please.... Don't... I am.... sorry.... Please don't... Don't hurt me...." 

• Love 1

James’s smile grew wider as he saw how much Lisa’s pride had broken over just a minute. Still, inside he knew that she might just grow defiant again as soon as her body recovered. In that moment he had a small epiphany. While giving her pain was an effective way to keep her compliant, it wasn’t a way to make her a true slave. At best, it would keep her obedient, doing exactly as she was told and no more.

However what James wanted was a Slave who was eager to serve. The best way to get that was let her drown in pleasure, and only give her pain once the machine had taught her to love it. More specifically that meant to take it easy on her for now. He gave Kyle a brief glance, and saw that he had reached the same thought. Still though, there was no reason to not hurt her pride.

”Alright,” he said crossing his arms, “We’ll Stop hurting you for tonight, if you do one thing. You need to show that you know your place. Tell me you’re a Slave, and that we are your masters. Tell us that we own your body and mind. Beg for forgiveness from your earlier comments, and tell us that you’ll be a good little Slave from now on. Do all of that, and be genuine, and we’ll stop hurting you for tonight.”

• Love 1

Lisa had no doubt they would rape her again, find new ways to hurt her. Humiliate her. There was no way to escape. No way to fight them... "I... I am sorry." her voice was weak, she took a deep breath, reminding her of her tight collar and the clamps on her sore nipples as her chest moved, "I am so sorry.... For what I..." 

She had nothing to loose, they had her under their control. She just needed to say those things. She swallowed, a faint memory of cum was on her tongue, this disgusting slime she somehow seemed to crave since last night. 

She liked her dry lips. Nothing to loose but her pride. But herself. "I am... A human being... A girl from your school. I... I am slave to no one...." Lisa burst into tears, sobbing wildly even though that made the weights on her clamps jiggle around. She couldn't say it, couldn't give up herself. 

• Love 1

James looked at her, and slapped her cheek, hard but not nearly as hard as he could’ve done it. “You stupid bitch. We own you and you already know it.” He pulled out his phone, “I’m texting everyone those pictures we have of you right now. The only way you can stop me is if you say it.”

He turned his phone around to show her that he wasn’t joking. He wasn’t angry that she had disobeyed him this time. Just annoyed, because he could see how much her pride was hurting her this time. However he knew he needed it broken before he could start making serious progress. Besides, he gave her an order, and he didn’t want her thinking she could get away with disobeying him.

”You have thirty seconds, Slave.”

• Love 1

"No... Nononono please.... Please don't do it... You can't do this to my mother please...." Lisa panicked, was out of her mind. She stopped for a second, licked her lips again. "Please.... Master. Punish me, hurt me... Use me. I... I... I am just a stupid..." she cried out in anguish, this hurt more than being raped, slapped and bound... "I am just a stupid cunt... A slave... A slave that failed her masters... I am sorry... Please punish me.... do whatever you want with me... But please.... Don't do this to my mother.... She can never find out... Please master... I beg you.... Please forgive me... "

• Love 1

He looked at her for a moment, and then nodded to Kyle. Kyle began to untie her, while James removed the weights, and then the clamps from her nipples and clit. The screams she let out when the blood rushes back to those sensitive parts of her body was music to James’s ears. He put the phone back in his pocket as he and Kyle sat back on the couch. They flipped the tv on.

”Go make us dinner, slave,” James said with a wave of his hand, “once it’s ready serve it to us here, serve us, and then you can wait in the corner until we need you again.”

• Love 1

"Thank you master.... Thank you so much..." her nipples and clit burned like he'll, the pain was even worse than the moment they first dug themselves into her skin. Yet Lisa waited till she entered the kitchen to rub live back into them, soothing the pain. She didn't want them to see it, getting aroused by it. 

She sniffed away her tears and heated up some ready to eat meals. After some searching she found a plate arranged the food on it. A quick search through the fridge and she added two cans of beer. 

Soon she returned to the living room, placed the plates and cans in front of her captors. "I hope it's okay masters." she said with a shaking voice before she stood in her assigned corner. Fighting the urge to cover her swollen pussy with her hands. 

• Love 1

James and Kyle ate their meals, and made small comments to each other while they did. Mostly they talked about how the meal was pretty shit, and about how they would have to teach her how to actually cook a meal. Still, they didn't punish her. Once they finished they turned the TV on and called her over. "Suck our cocks, get us both to cum," James ordered as they both relaxed back and opened their beers.

They let her work at her own rate, never touching her head. It took her a little while, but eventually she had gotten them both to cum. As she did, Kyle waved her off as he kept his eyes on the TV, "go make yourself some food now, then return to your corner. Make as little noise as possible."

• Love 1

"As you wish master..." it took Lisa some effort to start with blowing them. Their complete disregard for her didn't make getting them off any easier and she was still worn out from the drug. She wanted to get over with it, and after some trying around the young girl realized that it would be faster if she just went for it. 

Again she forced herself to take the full length of their cocks, gagging on their shafts as she throatfucked herself with them. She thanked each of them after he came, and the worst part about that was that she meant it. 

More and more she enjoyed the taste of cum. She was treaded worse than a dog, like a living Sex toy. Was abused, raped, and tortured by those guys. And still.... Rating their cum gave her an oddly satisfied feel. 

After doing her duty Lisa just fixed herself a slice of bread, ate it with dull motions and returned to her corner. Standing there like furniture, stored away till they decided to use her again. She had time to think, time to access her situation. 

She knew she was ordered to stay silent, but she couldn't help it... From time to time little sniffs and sobs came from her direction. 

• Love 1

"Oh, what a good little slut she is," James said as she deep throated his cock all on her own, and when she did the same for Kyle he couldn't help but agree. As soon as they came though, they stopped really paying attention to her, and focused on the tv. Occasionally they would have her come back over to blow them again once they felt like they wanted it, or get them another beer. They let her have little sobs, though either one might yell at her if they started to find those noises annoying. After a couple hours, Kyle seemed to get an idea, he turned to James.

"You know, I've been thinking about it, and it's really unfair," his voice was slightly slurred.

"What is," James responded, "you don't mean what were doing to the slut, do you?"

"No," Kyle waved his hand dismissively, "I'm being serious here."

"What then?"

"Well, we've been getting serviced for the past couple hours, while Duke had to sit here, and watch without getting anything. I don't think that's fair, do you?"

James burst out laughing, and Kyle quickly followed suit, "No, I guess not," James said through bursts of laughter, "well, you heard him slut. Get over here, and give Duke a nice taste of your mouth."

• Love 1

For hours on Lisa was used, again and again she had to duck the guys off. Never did they seem to get tired of it. Her mouth was dry, her jaw hurt. The last few times she almost felt as if she would pass out. 

Than Kyle mentioned the unthinkable. It took her seconds to react, till she even realized what he said. She looked at the big Labrador, than back to her masters. Her face got pale. She licked her lips, tried to speak and was barely able to get a single word out. "Please.... No.... I.... I... Can't... It's... a dog...." 

• Love 1

"I know what the fuck it is," Kyle said as he turned to glare at her, "and you're going to suck him off now." James laughed out and began to speak as well, "unless you really want all those pictures being sent to your mom."

James stood up, and grabbed Lisa by her hair, before he pulled her to the center of the living room. Kyle took a hold of Dukes leash and gently led the dog in front of her. It seemed to look at her with a quizzical expression, as it sat back down on the floor.  Kyle and James returned to their seats, as they both looked at her expectantly. "Go ahead slut, do it," James said.

• Love 1