• 5 inches
    • 6 inches
    • 7 inches
    • 8 inches
    • 9 inches
    • 10 inches
    • 11 inches
    • Probably lying: 12 inches or more.

So men of ED: I hope you dont have erectile dysfunction because its time to measure your meat. I am not looking for responses to the topic! but if you want to then its fine I guess. I'm more looking for answers for a little averages game I want to play and I've set the answers to private so if you post what you voted.......then thats completely on you bud. if you vote and leave that's fine, thats my intention. honest answers plz.

I have filled out my info already~

• Community Administrator

Privacy Disclosure: This poll isn't exactly "Totally Private", staff can see who voted and what for. Whilst everyone else cannot, I didn't feel right with such a personal thing being posted here that gave people the impression of total privacy.

I went with 6, but last time I checked it was at 5.9 inches. That's with a normal erection. If we're going for both ends it's probably around 3.5-4 inches while soft and I'd say over 6 inches with a full erection. 

Privacy can be fun but so can talking about it. Besides, the only two people who I think it'd be fun to make a guessing game out of it with are both Staff, so that takes the fun of the privacy out for me. 

7 inches 😎

Prickish ego aside, I have grown more confident in my size in the past half a year or so, and from that I think I'm starting to feel better with my body as a whole. Even though I'm not at my ideal body 'pic' let's say, at least in the off chance I do get in bed with someone, they could be somewhat satisfied. But that's the problem: finding someone that would want to sleep with me 😓

wowiezowie... this is some interesting results so far.

• 12 People voted
    • 5 and 6 inches are tied with 3 votes each.
    • 4 and 7 inches are tied with 2 votes each.
    • Then there is one vote each for 8 and 10 inches.

average so far: 6.08333"

thank you plz keep participating this is actually quite interesting...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My cock is about 6.2 inch long. So it's pretty average but okay 😄 But I really like my head so... I can live with my cock 😊

On 2/14/2019 at 12:40 PM, Kalvoras Vertal said:

"I'm roughly 8 inches in length with 6.5 inches of circumference"

Whoa nice! Sounds amazing 😍

And thanks to all the other who're talking honestly about their lengths! 😀

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived