Inheritance (Aura x Lisa)

• Senior Staff

Disclaimer: The following roleplay contains especially dark themes that are not limited to incestual rape, child rape, and domestic abuse. If topics such as these and others like them disturb you, please do not continue reading this thread.

@Aura - Amelia Grimes

Amelia Pryce

@Lisa - Jasmine Grimes

Jasmin

@Lisa & @Aura - Fred Grimes

FredGrimes

Edited by Aura

• Senior Staff

The sunlight filtered through the stained glass windows of a small church. The dust particles lazily drifting through the gleams of light reflected the feeling in Amelia's heart. In the moment, it felt as though she had no purpose, no will. She was just going wherever the world around her forced her to go. That included here. She couldn't believe her mother passed away so suddenly. She was only in her thirties, how could she have gotten so sick so quickly? The idea that someone could show no symptoms one day, but then succumb to a fatal illness that night, was absolutely horrifying. Although, thinking back on it, her mother had seemed quite slow and depressed often. She, Jasmine, and their father always did everything they could to make her happy, and quite often, they did. They loved their mother and their mother loved them. It must have been that illness that made her suffer so much. 

Amelia and Jasmine were standing next to the open casket. Amelia's hand was rested on the casket and she tightened her grip on that as well as Lisa's hand just thinking about how happy their family would be with her still here.  "I'm sorry, mama..." she spoke through her tears.  "I-I'll make you proud, I wanna be just like you. I'll be the best mother I can be for Jasmine..." Her voice was choked as she spoke, and the moment she started speaking, she could feel her tears begin to flow more freely, staining her cheeks and making her eyes red. With that, she kneeled down and gently wrapped her arms around her little sister.  "Jasmine, I love you so much... I'm so sorry this had to happen so soon... I had no idea things were so bad, otherwise, I-I would have done something, anything..." 

• Love 1

Jasmin just stood there. Numb, sniffing but not crying. She cried a lot during the last days it seemed there were no tears left. She didn't understand. 

She knew what dying meant. Knew that people died. But everything felt so unreal, there was no saying goodbye, nothing. Just coroner and ambulance arriving one early morning, a casket being carried from their home. And that was it. 

It didn't feel right. Mechanically she hugged her sister back, another sniff. 

Fred looked down at his daughters and sighed. Fuck. He lost his wife and was now left alone with them. That wasn't fair. Not at all. 

He knew he would miss his wife, although the Sex had been a bit stale lately. She didn't put as much afford into it as in the first years no matter how hard he tried. A good relation shouldn't be a one way road, but his wife seemed to just have stopped caring. 

Just like the night the accident happened. He had her tied and and gagged in order to not wake the kids. That's how considered he was, didn't need the little ones hearing her screams. Which was part of the problem of course. She didn't scream any more. Just whimpered, even if he brought out the clamps and candles. Boring. 

He just left her for a few minutes but after he returned with his new idea, a box of needles, that ungrateful bitch managed to strangle herself in her ties. 

Luckily he managed to convince his colleagues that this was all an accident, that they wanted to try something special which went awfully wrong. 

He hadn't spoken a lot since than, barely noticing his daughters, only right here in the church it came to his mind how much Amelia had grown. How the black dress fall around her budding body. 

As he leaned to the casket and gave his wife a last farewell kiss he thought about it, he always threatened the slut with how he wouldn't need to look for others to satisfy his needs if she would be a good fuck. And he made perfectly clear that he didn't hookers. 

While she lately lacked effort, it seemed the thread to her daughters kept her in line. 

He gave a sad little smile at his eldest "I am sure you will do your best Amelia. You will do great, your mother would be proud of you." he strokes Jasmin's hair "And you to little lady. Let's get this over with." 

The worst thing about his wife dying was that they didn't finish that night. He already had waited a whole week, and than that bitch decides to die before he could cum. Ungrateful. 

• Senior Staff

As soon as she felt her father's fingers touch her hair, Amelia began to break down into ugly wails of sorrow. She clung to him tightly for support, pulling Jasmine into the hug as well. "I don't understand, daddy, why did she have to go? This just isn't right! Where were her final words? Where was the death bed? Th-there are so many things I never got to tell her I appreciated...!" She paused after speaking. It was true, it was so sudden that there was absolutely nothing. No note, no will, she was just... dead. 

After several more minutes of sobbing, she stood back. "M-mama... mama wouldn't want me to cry... I-I know..." She sniffled again and forced a smile down at little Jasmine by her side. She then looked around and noticed that most of the guests for the funeral service had left. It was mostly just the three of them and the workers who were set to close things down. Of course, the actual burial was next. She didn't know if she had the heart to watch her mother being lowered into the ground. This funeral service was already difficult enough as it was. As she thought back to the things her mom had said to her, she could practically hear her beautiful voice singing that soothing lullaby. It was quite ironic how fitting the lyrics to Clementine were in this situation, due to the beautiful voice she had always been focused on, she never once stopped to think about the implications of those lyrics: The story of a man who fell in love and tragically lost his lover. The only part that bothered her, though, was that final verse. 

How I missed her, how I missed her.
How I missed my clemintine.
'Till I kissed her li'l sister
and forgot my clemintine. 

For now, she would rather forget those last few lines. They seemed to imply that the man in love simply moved on and forgot about the woman he fell in love with, settling only for the next best thing he could find. That was the last way Amelia wanted to think of her dear mother's passing. She wasn't going to be forgotten. She wasn't going to simply be replaced. With that in mind, she looked up at her father. She noticed a distant, almost angry look on his face that made her heart feel heavier.

"Daddy...?" She gently reached forward and touched his hand, looking up at him with a soft, concerned but confident smile. "Are you... okay? I know you probably loved mama more than any of us here... Maybe you have a story you'd like to share with us? I think Jasmine and I would both love to know more about her."

As his daughters hugged him Fred couldn't help but notice Amelia's breasts pressed against his stomach. Quite the size just like her mother, but young and firm, a stark contrast to the flat, innocent body of her young sister. 

Fred gave a little, sad smile at the request of his daughter than started. 

"If there is one thing you should learn from your mother, it's that she loved you two above all else. And that it's always okay to cry. Don't be ashamed of your tears. They mean you care, that someone is important to you" which was part of the problem, his wife had just gone numb after all this years. She wasn't crying anymore, just taking everything with a stoic calmness. Of course there had been, muffled, screams. But no more tears. 

"When we first met I immediately knew your mum would become my wife, although it wasn't quite love on the first sight for her. But damm.... She made me feel so alive, like a new man when I to.... when she finally moved in with me. It was heaven. And you two.... You meant everything to her. With each of you our love only grew, you made our life perfect. "

He leaned down and kissed his daughters on their foreheads, " Even now, both of you look so much like her. Its like she is still there with us. Because of you. I love you two. " 

Fred mused, maybe the threat to his slave for 17 years wasn't that bad of an idea. It surely kept her in line, and Amelia... She really looked a lot like her mother. It maybe really was time for her to take her mother's place. To actually learn her place in this world. 

The actual burial was over faster than he imagined. No family from his side. For sure no family from his sluts side, he was pretty sure they gave up any hope of finding her years ago. As they drove home he couldn't stop thinking about how much Amelia looked like her mother when she cried. Just like that first night he had taken her. 

And little Jasmin. So frail, so innocent. He was pretty sure Amelia would do anything to keep harm, in the Form of her daddy, from her. Maybe even more than the coward they just lowered to the ground. 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

By the time the family had gotten home, it had gotten dark and there was a melancholy feel in the air. Most of the ride was silent as everyone seemed to be lost in their own thoughts. Amelia still hadn't quite gotten used to coming home without her mother there to greet her with a hug, kiss, and a warm meal ready. It just didn't feel like a home anymore. It felt cold, empty. Like all of the love had been sucked out of it without her mother to keep it all tied neatly. The house was a bit of a mess, dishes piled up in the sink, empty glasses and plates on the table, dust was beginning to pile up. Nobody really had the drive to do any extra cleaning and most of this stuff was what her mother did in her spare time. They would have to crack down on it sooner or later, but for now, Amelia was exhausted. "Come on, Jasmine, let's head off to bed, okay? If you need anything, you come into my room and tell me, okay? You're always welcome to sleep with me if you're uncomfortable sleeping alone." She kissed her little sister on the cheek before sending her off to her bedroom and retreating into her own room as well. 

She stripped off her clothes and changed into her white nightgown before crawling into her bed. Despite her exhaustion, sleeping was an impossibility. There was just too much on her mind. The story her father told her helped her feel at ease, knowing that her mother really did have a strong connection to him, that maybe she had been overthinking when she considered how depressed her mother seemed. The more she thought about her mother, the harder it as to resist, though, as that lullaby once again filled her mind. Before she knew it, she found herself singing the chorus to herself.

"Oh my darling, oh my darling,
Oh my darling, Clementine.
You are lost and gone forever.
Dreadful sorry, Clementine."

By the end of the chorus, her voice had begun to crack as she sang through the tears flooding from her eyes. When she sang those words, it was supposed to bring her comfort, yet each one stung her heart more and more. Surely her mother's death couldn't have been her fault, that thought was absurd. And yet, somehow, those words only made it seem so. Amelia curled up into a ball as she continued to sob.  "I'm sorry, mama... I'm so sorry..." What was she apologizing for? What could she have possibly done differently to help her? Maybe... maybe if she had spent more time with her, appreciated her more... she had always been more of a daddy's girl her whole life. Maybe she should have acted more ladylike and work harder around the house... it didn't help that she still didn't fully understand what happened to her mother. Of course, that was why she couldn't sleep. She had to know, at least then, maybe she would be able to convince herself it wasn't her fault. With that in mind, she stood up and stepped out of her room. There was only one person in this house who might know what happened to her mother. With bated breath, she headed toward her father's bedroom and pushed the door open.

"Daddy...?" She spoke softly, not wanting to startle him in case he had been lost in thought as well. "I-I wanted to ask you... and I thought that, now that Jasmine is asleep, it would be appropriate to ask... how... how did mama die...?"

Edited by Aura
  • Love 1

Jasmin was sure she wouldn't be able to sleep again ever. That thought of laying in the darkness. Alone. Not sure if she would ever wake again. It clenched her chest wanted to make her scream but the yell was stuck in her throat. As Amelia tugged her in she smiled a faint smile. "Thank you Melia, I love you." She closed her eyes and was sleeping withing minutes. No dreams. Her body just shut down, the last days simply too much for her. 

Fred had a single can of beer after they returned and lay awake for a long time. Fuck. He wouldn't believe the stupid botch really had the guts to kill herself. At least that was what it looked like, of course he bound her tight, around her throat too. Where was the fun if you only played around? But he was sure it wouldn't have killed her, she must have deliberately pushed herself forward to tighten the nooze. Stupid cunt. 

It just wasn't fair, not to him. Not to their daughters. He thought back about his eldest, her well rounded body. Just like her mother as he abducted her so many years ago. Fred feld his cock rising and slowly stroked his massive member. Maybe it was really time to teach her. And little Jasmin too while he was at it. 

With that thought he slowly drifted asleep, cock in hand but covered by his pyjamas. 

Only to be woke what seemed like minutes later. Amelia. 

He sighed at her question, his cock springing to life as he saw the outlines of her body under her gown. He got up into a sitting position, thought for a second, two. Than padded the bed beside him. In a way Amelia made his decision easier. After she sad down he sighed again, than started: "Well, I guess it's the best to tell you the truth. Your mother... She loved you two. She was really trying her best to be a good wife." he laughed rough "In and out of bed.....but well.... She failed. You know, men have needs. Some have special needs. And me and your mother had a deal. I would treat her good, keep my part of the bargain as long as she was pleasing me. I even helped her with it. Encouraged her. But... In the end she failed. Amelia...." he paused, lay a hand onto his daughters leg, " Your mum killed herself. Killed herself while we were preparing for a bondage session, trying to spice up things a bit." Fred's hand slit up a bit, " And... Our deal, it included the two of you. I promised your mother to never satisfy my needs with someone else as long as she pleased me. I would only look or touch someone else if she wasn't able to do her part or asked me for it." his hand reached the hem of his daughter's gown and remained there. 

" Like I said, this deal included you two. Our little precious princesses. And well... The way I see it. Your mother didn't do her part. And daddy is stressed from work, from putting his life on the line just to keep you fed and a roof above your head. But I am not complaining. Just... Offering you the same deal, right? Be a good daughter, you have grown so much. Just help daddy out a bit. You know... We don't want me to seek out Jasmin for relief, do we? "

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

What was supposed to make her feel better only made Amelia's stomach turn. The moment those words 'she failed' left her father's mouth, she could feel the bile  rising in the back of her throat. She... failed?  But she was such a great woman! Amelia wanted to grow up to be just like her... She was such a perfect housewife, it seemed like she did everything in excess just to keep her family happy and smiling... Hearing those words made Amelia begin to feel heated. What 'needs' could a man possibly have that her mother hadn't been offering!?

It was then that her father laid his hand on her... touching her... it wasn't anything necessarily inappropriate, it was just her leg. But she could tell by the forceful yet gentle touch exactly what his implication was. It doubled her anger and made her feel even sicker. She wanted to scream "Don't touch me!" but something about the way he was touching her, the look in his eye as he stared coldly, lustfully into hers...  "He... doesn't love me..." she thought to herself, her tears only building up more as her father's hand began to slide up her leg. He'd probably noticed that she'd recognized there was no sense in resisting. She'd never been punished by him. It had always been her mother who'd done the punishing... But she began to realize what it was in his voice that was sending chills through her spine. It wasn't his lust or his sorrow, no... it was the lack of sorrow that bothered her... he seemed... angry. 

As soon as Fred admitted how her mother died, her heart solidified and shattered into a million pieces, her eyes instantly growing more distant. "I-It was... my fault... You've... you've been abusing her... and it was because of me that she never tried to escape..." Her face turned blue and the air in the room suddenly felt colder. "She really has been depressed all this time... and I've been neglecting her and spending that time with you... The man who ruined her life..." 

She wanted to stand up. She wanted to scream. But she couldn't. Was this how her mother felt all these years? No... the way her father was describing it, she couldn't even imagine how her mother must have felt, but it was Fred's last words that truly began her endless spiral of despair.  "Y-you can't! Not Jasmine! She's... she's only eight years old! She's just started third grade!" She knew that immediate protest was exactly the response her father wanted. She was going to take her mother's place. To her own dismay, she was going to get her wish of being just like her mother after all. She forced a gulp down her throat. "I-... P-please... please... I swear, I won't tell anyone, I won't make any accusations, I-I'll just forget everything that happened... if you don't want anything to do with us, then I'll just take Jasmine and move out, I understand if you don't love us enough to take care of us..." It tore at whatever fragments of her heart remained to talk like that about her own father, but all the pieces had already begun to fit, and even without the details, she could make out the bigger picture. It made her see her daddy in a whole new light...

• Love 1

"Oh... You misunderstood me. I care a lot about you two, I am very interested in my two little girls." Freds voice was cold, his hand squeezed Amelia's tigh hard "And you'll have to understand: You two little cunts will not leave, okay? I am a fucking cop. I will find you two. Anywhere. And think about what would happen if people would believe you. Maybe I'll go to jail. But what will you two do?" he looked up and down his teenage daughter " I mean, with a body like that you would make a first class whore. But your little sister? A ruined life in foster care. And God knows what might happen to her there. If you stay though.... If you show some effort..." he took his daughter's hand and guided it to the enormous bulge in his pj's " It might be a long time before Jasmin has to find out if she could please daddy. Your choice. "

Her father's other hand stopped the squeeze and was traveling up again, stroking her tigh, stopping short of her panties. "Now why don't you be a good daughter and show your daddy how much you have grown? See, your mother and I didn't exactly finish what we were doing. And daddy has got his needs."

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Amelia winced when she felt her daddy's hand grip her thigh so tightly. It wasn't much long after that he brought her hand to his crotch, forcing her to feel his particularly girthy erection. There was no dancing around the subject now. Her father was hard. He was going to make lewd demands. The worst part was that she wasn't sure saying no was going to be an option the way he spoke.  "Pl-please, okay, I understand, you love me... a-and you love Jasmine... W-we won't try to leave, we have no intention of ever leaving you..." She tried to pull away, but the words her father followed up with only threw heavy waves of guilt over her shoulders. "Please... daddy, we're your daughters...! You can't make us do such lewd things... especially not Jasmine, she's far too young and she's been through enough as is! You'll traumatize her!"

She felt her father's hand riding up the skirt of her gown. She was afraid to move. Terrified that one wrong movement would convince her father to assault her little sister instead. As such, she put up no resistance other than quiet, shameful whimpers.  "Y-you're... you're my daddy... mama was only just now buried, this isn't right...!" She whimpered out as tears began to flood from her eyes. How did this happen? How did she get here? Was she going to be raped by her father right here, right now, on the night of her mother's funeral!? 

Still, the image of Jasmine being in this exact situation, screaming and crying, begging for help and getting none... it tore her heart even further. She couldn't just let something so horrible happen to her sweet baby sister.  "O-okay... fine, please... please, I'll do whatever you want, just please don't touch my sister..." 

• Love 1

Every time time she sobbed, every time she jerked Amelia could feel her father's cock twitching in his pants. He was getting turned on even more. Sitting right next to her he lay an arm around his daughter's shoulders, almost a friendly hug. 

"See, that's a good daughter. I am sure we can get along." he kissed her cheek, an innocent, fatherly kiss. Than licked up a single tear. "And don't be ashamed of your tears. It's okay to cry. I don't mind it. It makes you look cute." his hand traveled across her shoulder, tugged at her gown. Playfull at first. "Don't you worry. We are not going to make a mess in my bed today. I will break in your cunt soon enough, I am not an total ass. You are still in grief, so... Just help daddy out with your mouth okay?" 

His hand pulled harder on the gown, exposing her bare shoulder than stopped. " You should get out of it.... Or I will rip it apart. " his voice that was filled with a fake hint of friendly suddenly turned harsh and cold. 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

The broken teen just fell onto her father's shoulder as he pulled her into a hug, her tears still flowing endlessly from her empty, hopeless eyes. He didn't even react when he kissed her tear-soaked cheek and licked one of her many salty tears. It makes you look cute.  Crying... is cute? Is that why he was doing this? Just to make her cry more? What happens when she grows numb? Will he then turn to Jasmine and make her cry? How long could she really play to her father's desires? Just how long would daddy 'love' his babygirl before he got bored and moved on to fresh meat? What would he do with her when he was done? Or would he drive her to kill herself, too? 

The thought of being driven to such despair that she would kill herself even knowing the consequences for her sister... just how much torture had her mother suffered behind the scenes to be pushed so far? How much could she put up with before being driven to betray her sister like mama did for them both...? No, she couldn't think like that. She had to do what mama failed. She had to make daddy proud, as much as the idea disgusted her. It was at that point in her thought when she heard her father ask her to use her mouth. She bit her lip and just nodded, ever so subtly, in complete silence, still leaning against his shoulder like a lifeless doll. But, before she knew it, she felt her father's wandering hand pulling down at her gown, exposing her shoulder, and then heard his first real command. 

The frightening undertones of Fred's voice sent chills through her spine as she obeyed. She had no choice but to obey, for Jasmine's sake.  "Daddy... I don't understand..." She asked as she slowly began to strip out of her nightown, exposing her particularly large (for her age), perky breasts. "This... this clearly isn't want mama would have wanted... and you loved her so much, right? Why would you do this to her, to your own children...? What lesson could she possibly learn from this? She's gone! I know you have 'needs,' but surely there's another way!" As she spoke, she continued to strip out of her gown, not wanting it to be torn. Surely Jasmine would be disturbed to see her clothes all ripped up in the morning, especially if daddy had her sleep with him tonight...

Once she was naked, Amelia covered her breasts. She had never been shy around her family, but suddenly, due to the context, she couldn't have felt more vulnderable and insecure. "Please, daddy... I-I've never even had a boyfriend..." Come to think of it, it was her father's influence as to why she never had a boyfriend. He forbid her from dating and never really explained why, other than the idea that men would want to fuck her and steal her virginity... but now, that was exactly what he was trying to do...

"Please don't make me do this, daddy... I want to save my first time for the man I marry... that's the way it's supposed to be, right...?"

• Love 1

Fred watched with great pleasure as his teenage daughter stripped in front of him. Slowly he stood up, moving to he end of his bed. Standing upright it became apparent how big his cock was, even though it still was covered by his pj's. 

"You are cute... It isn't about what your mother wants. Or what you want. Your only concern should be what your daddy wants, understood?"

He admired the first glimpse he got of her firm tits "Gotta say Ames, you have grown quite well. We will have much fun with your tits. We'll, I will. You will learn to enjoy it. Or don't." anger filled his voice as she covered herself up, the slap to her face was quick and hard "Never, ever Cover yourself in front of me! Understood? You are mine." 

He pulled down his pants, freeing his big member. "Marry? Maybe, if I grow bored of you... Well your future husband will be in for a surprise. I will hand him a well trained slut. Because that's what you are now, daddy's little slut." 

He pulled his daughter from the bed and forced her from the knees, each of the sentences that followed was finished with a slap of his cock against her cheeks. 

"Some new rules around my house, princess: No more underwear for you, only if you leave to go shopping or carry out orders. Don't want other men get funny ideas about using my daughter. No locked doors, your room, the bathroom, you will not turn a lock. Remember Jasmin's room is always open to me. "

He smiled, than looked down at her, as much as he wanted to take her virginity right away, he even more wanted her to feel the suspension. To fully access her situation. 

" Last but most important: Two days from now you will wait for me here in my bed. And you will beg me to take your virginity." Fred stroked her hair, "Bring a towel, we don't want to ruin my sheets." 

He moved his cockhead to her lips, pressed it against them "Now be a good daughter..." 

• Senior Staff

Amelia nodded with great hesitation. She nodded, but it was only because she knew it was what daddy wanted. In truth, she couldn't understand in the slightest. If he really loved mama, surely he wouldn't be acting so lewdly toward her children, and yet, here he was, demanding his own daughter to strip for his own pleasure. She couldn't have felt more humiliated, standing naked before her daddy, especially as he began to praise her for her body's development. The moment she covered herself in embarrassment, however, she was shocked to feel her daddy's hand lash out and crash against her face. It almost felt like she'd just been punched, and a large red print was left on her right cheek.

"Y-yes, daddy..." she whimpered pathetically, lifting her hand to her cheek which was now stinging hotly. It went against every instinct inside her. Her mind was screaming at her to cover herself up and run away, but she knew she couldn't. She wouldn't if she could. Not with Jasmine in danger. She dropped her arms to her sides, extra careful to hold them further back than her natural stance to avoid covering her breasts. Her shame only grew as she watched her daddy expose himself in front of her. "Oh, god, daddy... please..." she spoke through her tears, looking up at him, but it was no use. He'd already grabbed her so forcibly by the shoulder and shoved her to her knees in front of him. She was now eye-level with his massive cock. She'd never seen one before. The stench was awful and made her want to gag, It was then, in that humiliating position, that her daddy began to list off her new rules while slapping her face with his fully erect and throbbing cock. 

No more underwear, no privacy. And in two days, she would be forced to beg like a slut... just two days... With each rule, another slap with his cock to remind her of her place. The stench that invaded her nostrils only grew stronger. It was only after all of that humility that he pressed his bouncing, throbbing cock against her lips, precum already leaking onto her lips as he pressed firmly against her, clearly just wanting to get off and nothing more. He had this whole plan thought through and he'd been putting it into action for at least 16 years. He was no pushover. He'd left no stone unturned. No matter how she felt about it, she was his bitch through and through. Anything he said went, and anything he wanted, she'd get him. Right now, he wanted a blowjob. Amelia slowly shut her eyes and parted her lips. It was time to accept her fate. To accept her daddy's cock.

Her first time...

Edited by Aura
  • Love 1

The sight of his daughter's desperation, how she hated every step but still complied made Fred almost cum right away. He felt a rush of power he only felt the day he abducted her mother so long ago "That's a good slut, see.... I am not a monster. We will spare your throat today. It would be too much for now... " he grinned, letting her get used to the fat head of his cock filling her mouth "... and we wouldn't want you to mess up the carpet. "

As she closed her eyes, Fred gave her another slap, a bit more gentle now. After all she had his cock in her mouth, he didn't want to feel her teeth... "How rude of you, little bitch. Please keep looking into daddy's eyes, your eyes are so beautiful. It's a shame to close them."

One of his hands found her hair and started to move her head back and forth. She was mostly passive, inexperienced, and yet it felt hotter than anything he had done with, or better: to, his wife in the last years. 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

She'd never felt such betrayal. Such distrust, hatred, or disgust toward anyone in her life. Yet voicing that hatred wasn't an option in the slightest, and her daddy didn't care, anyway. Regardless of her feelings, he was going to make her 'love' him. She was at his mercy. She had to play her cards carefully or she could end up getting her poor sister involved. She couldn't believe how horrible her father was that he would threaten to rape an eight-year-old just to have his way with his firstborn daughter...

This was her daddy's cock. It wasn't just some kink, some fantasy they were roleplaying... it was her dad. Her father. The man who conceived her for this very purpose... it made her want to throw up. Had he demanded she take his whole cock down her throat, she probably would have. The moment she felt the head of her father's cock begin to push into her mouth and began to taste the precum, she visibly cringed. Yet, the moment she closed her eyes, she felt another slap across her face, this one softer. It didn't hurt nearly as much, but it was still obnoxious enough to make her let out an annoyed grunt. She opened her eyes and looked up at her father, her own eyes puffy and red, with that extra shine of gloss from her tears that somehow muted the blueness of her eyes. She stared up into the eyes of her father and shuddered. It wasn't the look of a protective father in the slightest. It was the piercing gaze of an animal with his eyes set on his prey. He already had his meal in his grasp, but like a game of cat and mouse, he was merely toying with her, making her suffer before he took what he really wanted. 

His head continued to slide deeper into her mouth, but he was careful not to trigger her gag reflex. His cock never went past her uvula. Somehow, it almost felt worse like this. He was teasing her, proving to her that he was in control, but holding back just to drag it out, to make her really think about what's happening. She's sucking her daddy's cock. He was being gentle, not like a father teaching his baby girl something new, but like a lover trying to teach his timid girlfriend how he likes to be pleased. It disgusted her to think that this was likely exactly how he started with her mother. Surely she wasn't in the wrong for this, though... what could she possibly do differently? She had no police to run to, she couldn't hide anywhere for long before he tracked her down with a missing person's report. She was trapped. She was a prisoner. Nobody even knew she was in danger and nobody would ever know. 

This was her life now. That was what her daddy's eyes were telling her. Hopelessly, her lips curled around the curvature of his dick. She would have to get good at it... no matter how disgusting it was, no matter what kinks he wanted to explore, she had to get good at each one... 

as daddy's little slut...

• Love 1

The hate in her eyes, the despair, the tears. To Fred his daughter never looked more alive and beautiful before, his cock twitched at the sight. Tonight she was just a tool, a way for him to get over his hurting balls. But in the days, weeks, years to come he would turn her. Use her, make her not only into his little slut but a perfect toy, his personal Sex slave. 

And of course he didn't have any intention of sparing cute, little Jasmin. She was his lever. For know. But he was sure he would make his move on her too, maybe even drive his older slut to help him. 

Fred grunted out, felt his precum already leaking. "Good slut, you make daddy feel really good... Your mother never made me cum so fast... She would be proud.... I should have had you much... Oh...." 

Her father gave her head two quick but short yanks, than pulled her back hard, bending her head back. " Keep you fucking mouth open.... Keep it open! " he commanded and started to slap his cock against her face one more. 

He moaned out once more, the first, hard glob of cum landed straight in her open mouth, he pulled back a bit. The next on her forehead. Her nose. Her eyes... Fred took good aim, making sure to cover as much of her face as possible. He himself marveled at how much cum he had built up during the death of his slut. "Here we go.... Here we go.... Take it... Take it like a good slut..." after his cock stopped twitching he forced it back into Amelia's mouth "Suck it clean bitch..."

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

'This bastard...' Amelia thought to herself, though she wasn't quite brave, or stupid, enough to say it aloud. As if she could ever be proud of herself for such a humiliating accomplishment. Daddy seemed to be on about something else, though he didn't finish his thought before gripping her head and yanking her head forcefully back and forth and then pulling her away, forcing her to gasp for air. He yelled at her to keep her mouth open before she'd even had the chance to close it at all. She still hadn't broken eye contact with her daddy, aside from blinking, out of fear for punishment. She felt his cock continue slapping against her face. There was pretty much nothing she could do but accept it. Soon, she felt a glob of salty cum land directly into her mouth. Her immediate instinct was to pull away and spit the disgusting juice out of her mouth, but her father gave her a direct order to keep her mouth open. Another glob followed, and then another. Soon, her entire face was covered in her father's semen. She sobbed pathetically the entire time her face was painted with her daddy's cum.

At this point, she'd recognized that protests were useless. As commanded, she just took it all, although she could only control her instincts so much and inevitably closed her eye just before a glob of cum had shot straight into it. She could only hope her father wouldn't call her out on that. She was his good girl. His good slut. She had to be, or her whole world was over. She knew she could protect her sister as long as she tried to remain enthusiastic about pleasing her daddy like this.

As soon as his next command reached her ears, she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around her father's dick once again. Slowly but surely, she began to suck his cock without force. She just took it and sucked as much cum out and off of it as she could possibly manage, cringing in disgust at the taste the entire time. She hadn't even swallowed the wad of cum inside her mouth as she hadn't been commanded to do so yet...

• Love 1

Fred grunted one last time, the sight of his sobbing, cum smeared daughter almost enough to make him hard again. For some seconds he considered to keep on going, using her again. 

But they had time, and it was a hard and straining day for both of them. He had to be careful, at least somewhat, not to break he. To demand too match. Another suicide would certainly raise questions. "That was a good start." he said, pulling his cock out. 

His touch was strong but surprisingly gentle as he pulled her to her feet, cupped a big, firm breast with his hand as she was standing. As if he was inspecting the wares. He leaned forward and whispered to her ear " Don't worry, I Cann see you hate the taste. You will get used to it. Just don't spit it out in my room, okay? Now get to bed. A girl your age should be sleeping, don't you think?" 

He even slapped her ass playfully as he turned his back on her and got back into hisnown bed, disregarding her like an used tool. 

• Senior Staff

Amelia just sat there on her knees, absolutely defeated. Bathed in her daddy's seed, she felt like she couldn't even move without his permission. Was this really her purpose? Her fate? Was she given life just to serve her daddy as his slave for the rest of her own life? As she continued to stare distantly into his cold and calculating eyes, she knew she was at his mercy. She could tell there were so many ideas running through his head. So many ways he wanted to humiliate and degrade her. She wanted to gulp, but the cum was still soaking in her mouth. She could feel the saliva piling up and it would soon spill over her lips, but the last thing she wanted to do was swallow. Not only had her daddy not given her permission, but swallowing his cum felt like just another act of submission and acceptance. She was doing this to protect Jasmine and for no other reason, she couldn't let herself forget that. She owed her father nothing. He's been using her for her entire life. She would never do a thing for his pleasure unless he commanded her to do so, and that was only for Jasmine's sake. She hated this man. 

Fred soon pulled his cock out of her mouth, to Amelia's relief. He then lifted her up to her feet, surprising her with his lack of force. That was probably to taunt her, though. To demonstrate that he can very easily switch back to his innocent father persona at any time. To prove that he's still the same person he's always been, just that she never knew his true side. She felt his hand begin to grope her breast which immediately made her face turn a brighter shade of red as she stifled a moan through the bittersweet wad of cum in her mouth. Her breasts were extremely sensitive to the touch, just as her mother's were, not that she had any way of knowing that. Amelia resented the fact that her father discovered this so easily, but there was nothing she could say in protest or defense of her own audible moan. 

She was commanded to sleep, and then Fred simply turned away from her, knowing she wouldn't do a thing except obey his order. Some part of her wanted to kill him, but she knew that wasn't an option. He was a trained police officer. Even if she tried to attack him from behind, he would notice. As she stared at her father's back, though, she began to feel another surge of sorrow through her heart. This wasn't the pain of loss, however. Rather, it was an extreme sense of loneliness. She no longer had a mama to comfort her, or a father to watch after her. Her father couldn't care less whether or not she actually went to sleep. Amelia slowly leaned down to collect her discarded nightgown and panties. She had been instructed never to wear underwear around the house again. She couldn't understand why, but as she left the room, she reached down to touch her vagina and immediately blushed in shame as she felt that her cunt was dripping wet.  "N-no.." she whispered to herself. "No, no, no, I'm not a slut!" She quickly ran to the bathroom that was in the hall between her and her sister's bedrooms and spat the cum out of her mouth. "I'm not a slut! I'm not a slut!" She cried out to herself as she looked at her own cum-covered face in the mirror. Her whole body was trembling. Her hair was a mess and the cum, mixed with her tears, was beginning to drip from her chin. She hunched over the sink and sobbed for several seconds before turning the tap on and splashing water onto her face. It was effective at washing off most of the cum, but some dried stains still lingered. After cleaning it all off to the best of her ability, she stepped out of the bathroom, her heart still pounding, her pussy only having dried up a little. She wanted to go to sleep, but she knew her daddy would wake her up. She winced and looked to the other side of the hallway where Jasmine was sleeping with her door creaked open. The idea of daddy coming in there and using her greatly disturbed her. She had to be there to protect her, no matter what. Besides, she wasn't sure if she could handle sleeping on her own. She threw her nightgown back on, discarding the panties with the dirty laundry, and slowly stepped into Jasmine's room, climbing into bed iwth her and pulling her little sister close with quiet sobs. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." she just whimpered repeatedly.

• Love 1

It didn't take Fred long to fall asleep, he was pleased with the outcome of the day. The funeral was done, and that little episode with his daughter was very promising. Unlike her mother in the last years everything would be new to her, a prospect that made him smile. 

In the years that passed he again and again thought of taking advantage of his little slut, and now he was going to enjoy and prolong every single moment of it. 

It was only for their best, this way they would expect nothing from the world. A world that consisted of the worst that mankind had to offer. He would prepare them, keep them safe. And if in some distant day he wasn't there anymore, nothing would harm them. They would have seen it all already, be used to it. 

He had seen rape victims, their bodies tossed aside like garbage. Disposed. He wouldn't have that. He knew he would have to hurt them, that they would hate him for it. But he would go slow, take his time. Gave them time to get used to it. It was in their best interest. 

And of course there was no way to deny it: He would enjoy it. He was self aware enough to know that, and that all of sociaty would consider him to be a monster. He could live with that. As long as he found his pleasures it was worth it. 

Jasmin woke up from a sobbing sound, she had been deep asleep. No dreams, her mind was just to worn out to have any dreams left. It was Amelia, pressing herself close to her. Crying. 

The preteen didn't know what to say or do. She was at a loss. Her sister was the strong one, the one who would hold her when she fell down and hurt herself. The one who would dry her tears when she cried. In the darkness she reached out with her hand, lay it at her sisters head and began to stroke her hair. It felt damp and a bit sticky at parts, but that wasn't important. Jasmin just stroke her hair, not saying a word. A single tear running down her own cheek. 

Her sisters body felt incredible warm under her gown, warmer than usual. Maybe she was getting a fewer? Could that happen if someone was grieving? 

Jasmin sighed. There was so much in the world she didn't know, that her mummy would never teach her. 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

"Lil sis..." Amelia spoke softly, her voice croaked. She couldn't tell her what had happened. She knew daddy would retaliate. But she had to say something. She sniffled. "I swear I won't ever let anyone hurt you." She gripped Jasmine tighter. "No matter how much I have to give up myself, I will never let another person take advantage of you. You are everything to me." As she spoke so confidently, she was able to blink away her own tears and reach down to wipe away the single tear her sister managed to shed. "You're my little sister and that will never change, no matter what happens. No matter what strange or crazy things I might end up doing, please just know that it's all for your sake, even if you don't understand it." Her stomach twisted again at the thought that daddy might be cunning enough to force her to do things to Jasmine, too. She had to take preemptive measures. "Make sure you never let anyone touch you inappropriately, alright? Even if you think you can trust them. Don't even trust daddy or me to touch your private parts, okay? And touching anyone else's, even if they ask you to, is never okay, either... not at your age. You're a big girl, so I hope you can understand what I'm telling you..." 

She knew this was all coming out of left field for Jasmine, who had no idea what was going on in the slightest. She could only hope she wasn't being too trasnparent. If she implied too much detail, daddy would find out and come after them both. "I'm going to have to hide some secrets from you... Maybe I can tell you when you're older... But I hope you understand, and I hope you still love me the way I love you. I love you with all my heart. You are my everything..."

• Love 1

Jasmin was dazzled, confused and still a bit sleepy. Of course she loved her sister. And what a weird thought that someone should touch her in her private parts. 

It didn't feel quite right. Mum and Amelia herself did it not that long ago when they bathed Jasmin. She shrugged her shoulders, maybe that was Amelia's fever. 

And of course her older sister would never do anything to her. That was impossible. "Love you too Amelia... You are the best big sister in the world." Jasmin hugged her, pressed herself close to her sister. Irritated for a second, Amelia smelled a bit strange. Her face, her breath. Like... Seawater? Who knows? Maybe she had been eating something strange before coming here. 

" Will you stay the night? I would like that. Maybe it's really better no to sleep alone now." Jasmin tried to sound grown up and understanding. 

• Like 1

• Senior Staff

Amelia couldn't help but smile at Jasmine's innocent response. She pulled the small girl tighter against her, careful not to squeeze her too hard. "Yes, I think I would like staying the night, too. I'm gonna do my best to keep my favorite little sister safe no matter what happens!" She gave Jasmine a gentle kiss on her cheek. Having Jasmine in her arms somehow made Amelia feel so much more relaxed. Like she was able to return to a state of childish innocence and didn't have to worry about all of her grown-up stresses. She would probably be able to keep her situation with her father a secret from her classmates at school, since daddy wouldn't want to be found out, but she was worried about how long she could keep this secret from Jasmine, who would likely just be in the other room while daddy decides to make her suck him off... 

But right now, she couldn't think of things like that. Jasmine didn't know yet, and that's what was important. She still loved her big sister. She had every intention to keep those things the way they are. If Jasmine ended up losing her sweet innocence, Amelia would lose a part of herself, too.  "Alright, babygirl, it's really late, so we should probably get back to sleep." She yawned. "Goodnight, lil sis..." The idea of going to sleep kind of filled Amelia with dread. Falling asleep meant that the next day would come much sooner, and she had no idea what daddy would make her do. Yet, she was so exhausted that staying awake for more than a minute longer seemed an impossibility, and before she knew it, she'd drifted off, cuddling her sister close.

• Love 1

Pressed against her sister's warm body, her head nestled between her soft breasts it didn't take little Jasmin long to fall asleppe again. Her heartbeat, the slow rise and fall of her chest had something soothing, reassuring, it made Jasmin feel secure and protected. 

Fred woke pretty early. He had a dreamless sleep, satisfied after his daughter made him cum. Of course, like most healthy man, he woke with a impressive boner.

Well,there were ways to do something against it. He rose from his bed, stretched himself and left his room. Heading right for Amelia's. He sighed as he didn't find the little bitchy in her bed, turned around and entered Jasmin's room. 

With a grin he spotted the two girls cuddled against each other. An adorable sight, right there he was tempted. Waking both of them by cumming over their cute faces. Using Jasmin's mouth in front of her horrified sister, or the other way around. 

But a deal was a deal. 

He brought out his cock and began to stroke Amelia's cheek with it, a perverted, sick version of waking her like her mother used to do with her hand. "Rise and shine princess, it's a new day..." he whispered.