Not sure if I shared this or not.

I've always been judged by this or looked at as if I'm a sick human being. I'm attractive to younger men. However they would have to be legal of course and in the good age range. If both of connect with each other and their younger than I am, I want to know them more. Anytime I share this, people who are older than me seem to look at me as if I'm wrong or something is wrong with me in general. Believe it or not I'm a little bit dominate but I've never been into the hardcore type of stuff of BDSM, I like the softer side of it. However it's very exciting to tell them what to do and I love pleasing them and them do the same for me. This is who I am as a person and I'm happy who I am as a person. Always have been. Just so many people judge others and what kind of things their into or kink they like. If it suits them and their partner and both are enjoying themselves, I simply don't get what's wrong with it. Anytime I meet a younger gentlemen, I always ask them their age and try to make them feel comfortable because I could never push myself onto them unless they were okay with it. As I get older, I still see myself being into younger men or men who are younger than me. I simply don't get what's wrong, so many people look at me as if I'm sick and think something is wrong with me. I hope nobody will judge me here and respect me still as a person. Anyone I RP with, I make sure their of legal age and the good thing about this site is that everyone has to be 18 or older. So I hope nobody see's me as a different person. Just wanted to share this.

People tend to overreact and jump to wild conclusions and accusations in the face of subjects that could be considered "taboo". It happens ~all~ the time, regardless of how "immoral" or "wrong" the social custom may be. Not saying that I am personally in favour of every other taboo act out there, but after reading this post, I am in agreement with you on quite a lot of the points you brought up. Age-gap relationships can be tricky and difficult to accept for some people, I understand that... In fact, I'd say that there are plenty of people out there in the exact same situation as you, so you are definitely not alone in this. Not everyone is going to agree or approve of your tastes and interests, but I'd say as long as you are happy to embrace what you are passionate about, be it great or small, I think that's what matters most. You pretty much said it yourself, when you mentioned:

15 hours ago, Enchanted_Dream said:

If it suits them and their partner and both are enjoying themselves

In regards to age-gap relationships, honestly this is just me but, I think as long as both parties are legally adults (and as long as the age gap isn't something ridiculous like 20+ years apart), then I don't think it should stop you from loving whoever you feel the closest connection to.

I hope I could offer a bit of help and understanding in this post. All in all, and I know this saying is incredibly cliché and has been done-to-death, but I cannot stress how true it is; the old saying goes: "Just be yourself!" And don't let anyone else try to bring you down or otherwise change you from being you. 🙂 

• Community Administrator

I think if it's between two consenting adults, regardless of age (Say one of them is 40, and the other is 20) then it's not really anyone else's business. Sure it's a little weird to most people, but it's between two (or more) consenting adults; so... What's the problem? - That's just my view on it. 

• 1 month later...

Archived