Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kalvoras Vertal

abandoned Innocence Lost {Kalvoras Vertal x Luscinia}

Kalvoras Vertal

Participants:

boris_airay___pretty_in_pink_by_dango_yu

Monster-Girl-Encyclopedia-Monster-Girl-(

@Kalvoras Vertal: Boris Airay and Cheshire

4376ee1d25137c195ee1111680ef83ee.png?e=1

@Luscinia: Lulu

Luscinia

Lulu had just come home from college, sweating ever so slightly from the long walk back. She searched her pockets as she reached her door, panicking slightly as she realised she forgot her keys. She looks either direction to verify no one was around before kneeling down to a pile of rocks and flipping one over to find her parents hidden key.

She walks through the door, leaving the door open for a second. "Mom?! Dad?!"..... No response, guess they weren't home - that would explain why the door was locked. She went back outside and put the key back for her parents before walking back in and shutting the door behind her - no point in locking the door if she was gonna be there.

She collapsed onto the couch, still in her school uniform, watching TV for a few minutes before seeing a notably sexy advert pop-up. Lulu rarely ever cared about sexual stuff - she masturbated usually monthly at best.. and it just so happened to have been a month since her last bout.. so she might as well do it while her parents weren't home.

She rushed upstairs, completely forgetting about the unlocked door and she ran into her room - a pink lucious room with a king-sized princess themed bed (she came from a pretty rich family so she had everything she could ever need).

Wasting no time, she pulled down her panties, leaving her school skirt and other uniform on as she began to get to work.

Kalvoras Vertal

Boris and Cheshire had been planning to get some dirt on this "perfect girl" for a while now. They had broken in and placed small, hidden cameras throughout her room a few days before, but they hadn't caught anything worth using against her. She had to have something, she just had to.

A grin came to Boris' face as he watched the monitor of his desktop computer. They had just struck hold on something that they could use against her, to bend her to their will. He waves over his elder sister, Cheshire, who had been playing with her virtual pet on her laptop.

The older cat woman saunters over to him with soft purrs, her eyes now glued to the screen showing their unsuspecting target.

"Hey, Chesh~ How's this for material?~"

Boris grins up at his sister, watching her predatory reaction to her watching her prey touch herself in very intimate ways. He could see Cheshire's skirt tenting already with a throbbing, futa erection

"Ooh, Boris, it's purrrrfect~"

Cheshire purred out the word "perfect" putting emphasis to show how pleased she was with the outcome of their little escapade. They would have fun with this, both the material and the prey

Luscinia

Lulu had masturbated for a good few hours - because she did it so infrequently she usually ended up going all out in the rare cases she did, eventually the day ended, and a new day began as Lulu packed her bags, applied her makeup and and hurried to school.

She went down her usual route to school, rushing a bit as her bout last night made her sleep in a bit longer than usual

Kalvoras Vertal

Boris stopped the recording and clipped the video to where she had begun masturbating as soon as she finished. The pink haired, male uploads the file to his cloud storage before making sure that he can access it on his mobile phone. He couldn't wait to confront the poor girl, get her to do anything that they wanted her to.

When the new day dawned, he and Cheshire left, tracing the path that they knew she took. They hid in and alley, already ready to pull her in the second she passed by on the normally empty street. It was just a matter of time. 

Just as hoped, there was no one around as Lulu passed by the alley. It only took a split second for Boris to pounce on the girl and drag her deep into the alley. He pins her up against the wall either his hand over her mouth to keep her from making any noise, Cheshire purring with interest behind him.

"Hello there, mousy~"

Luscinia

Lulu was startled. What was happening? She had only just woken up so it took her a few seconds to react, but before she knew it she was being pinned against a wall by a mammoth of a man.

She tried to scream out, but it was no use, the man's hand covered her mouth completely l, the only sounds she made were faint and muffled. She struggled, flailing her arms about, punching her tiny fists at the man in front of her, but he didn't seem to feel it.

Kalvoras Vertal

Boris grins as the feisty girl begins to hit him, her fists bouncing off of his toned muscles with no damage to the recipient. He grins and takes out his phone before opening the file with the video of her masturbating on it, forcing her to watch the entire thing to the point of her climax before slipping his phone back into his pocket. With a smug grin, he strokes her cheek with the backs of his fingers on his free hand

"Hmm... I knew there was something we would find about you... Something you wouldn't want to get out, now isn't it?~"

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• ThePinkestFlower
      By ThePinkestFlower
      Trigger warning: POSSIBLE Dubcon/Coercion, or non-con, Master x Slave, master x pet, 

Looking for: Dominant or a Powerbottom

Paring: Vampire x Human

Ideas/Plotlines:
      I have two ideas
      1: My character is a vampire but he's weak and he struggles to take blood from humans. He tries to attack Y/C only to be stopped, grabbed, and threatened/questioned. After realizing the situation Y/C makes a deal with mine that he will be able to drink the blood he needs from Y/C but in return, my character must live with yours and satisfy his sexual desires.
      Or
      2: Vampires or werewolves have come out of hiding among the humans and taken over as the dominant species. Humans are turned into slaves, servants, pets or blood bags.  M/C is a human in this world and is sold to Y/C who will use their new human however they like
      Other information: I have a lot of kinks but also a few limits. Let's compare ours and see what we'll use. Dm me with a list of your kinks, please. I was thinking MxM for this but I might allow fxf, a futa, or a member or cuntboy as long as it isn't the traditional straight rp. Please know how to roleplay in the third person if you're going to message me. We can rp here or on discord.
    • Tactical harem
      By Tactical harem
      I am a multiparagraph RP writer. Here are some ideas.
      o War o MC is currently the acting platoon Sergeant for Blue Platoon, Delta Company, 1-12 Cav in Model Iraq. At 25 he is a SSG Tank Commander in charge of 16 men. The PL rescently passed away and the PSG is in recovery in Germany. It's 2006 and we are making do with less as the politics on TV are painting a different picture then what we are doing on the ground.
      YC comes to the unit as a reporter/medic/EOD Tech/or Fill in PL (officer). Instantly there is something between us but war is not the time. There never seems to be time... Still, with all the fighting we grow close. Not everyone is going to make it home but maybe we can manage it.
      o Our Lady Hellsing o 300 years ago monsters where all but pushing humanity to extinction. But one man stood up to stop them. Sir Walter Hellsing. Helping to hunt, kill, and qwell the monster hords, he helped push them back and build Britain with the first King. It took generations but 200 years ago all those left of monsters were stories and the Hellsing family was forever tied to England.
      Now as England expands to the new world to found the America's people have forgotten why the Hellsing family holds one of 13 seats in parliament. They often take the cream of the crop in the Queen's military for 3 years or more for additional training. Of which is a closely guarded secret. They hold a modest Navy at ports and own some questionable businesses.
         But with the passing of YC's father you are all that is left of the Hellsing line. Conspiracy to kill you will happen tonight at the wake for your father. That 13th seat will finally be open.
         But none would realize what would happen tonight. What is set into motion will undo hundreds of years of effort. For under this hallowed house swings the last and the original Vampire. Of your blood he will rise and once again be a blight on the world... Or be it's savior.

o 1948 o Jullian Graves is a man of great pain. A son to a whore and the product if WWII, he is now the internal Hitman for the Mafia. When a member crosses the Don or the family he is called to action.
         Heavy on the drink and struggling with PTSD, he is beyond unstable. After the murder of Vinny Callous and his family of 9, the Don has to pull back on his bloodhound or put his dog down... Calling on YC to be his new partner he hopes Jullian can continue his work.
      YC child to the Don? Another Mafia member? An old war buddy?
      +++ All of YCs can be male, female, or Futa. Up to you.++++
      Smut RPs
      o Good Wife o You have a successful and attractive husband who loves you and treats you write... But looking as you do at the GYM, Shopping, or at work men keep pounding you good and hard. 
         Can't you keep a separate life outside of home and still enjoy a normal life? Risky sex and public places are the setting of most of this RP. 
      Trap/Futa/Gay/Strait/or furry.
          o a little extra money o after school most go home. But no one is home for you. Just a cop father who is never there. But you have a side thing you started. Playing on your phone near the alley behind the school you take money for sex in and around the area. Rest room, the bleachers, a car. It's good money but things are getting complicated. Black mailed by teachers, friends father's getting to close, friends hating you for ruining their families.
      o make it hurt daddy o Mom left when you were young. Your father and you have been on your own for some time. Frustrated nights and side glances have lead him to look at you in a different light. Watching you dress, overly affectionate. At some point it's all going to boil over.
      o Werewolf Queen o  Russian in the 1400s is a dressing place. In a small village a horse of werewolves ransack and kill, and rape the village. They are extremely rough and large breasts. Most girls who struggle or kick are killed during. YC makes the choice to try and survive and accepts it. Hours go by and soon YC is the only one left alive.
      Claimed by the aloha you are taken away and declaired to be shared. Over time you become the human queen on the pack as soon human's form hunting parties to seek out and kill the invading werewolves kin.
      Anime I will RP-
      Gundam Wing
      Neon Genesis Evangelion
      Gunslinger Girl
      Card Capture Sakura
      Claymore
      Berserker
      SAO
      Hellsing
      Pokemon
      Dragon Ball
      Dragon Ball Z
      Outlaw Star
      Tenchi Muyo
    • Floofenstein
      By Floofenstein
      Hello!
      A bit about me: I have been roleplaying for about, oh, eleven years now. I'm a rather laid back individual, near impossible to actually offend, and I am really very flexible. I like a lot of things (such as video games, long walks, sex, nature, neat tech....lotsa stuff), and honestly? I rather like sharing and talking about stuff! Super social, y'know? So...please be able to actually chat about at least our rp.
      I'm looking to get into a roleplay. Ideally, the pairing would be female with futa, but i'm okay with pure yuri as well.
      Fetishes and stuff, you can see in my preferences sheet!
      Of course, i write quite a lot (like, 2-4ish paragraphs), so please be able to write a lot in return, you know? a paragraph at least! Little is more of a turn off than getting one or two sentence replies, it's terrible.
      Oh, and...well, i usually prefer lighter hearted storylines, y'know? But i'm not opposed to darker, either

Present craving: hum. Something with my girl getting spanked (and fucked), possibly by her owner, superior, or teacher of some sort....or, different thing, my girl pregnant. or, 'nother different thing, somethin' with the undead....

Some basic ideas I have include:

Siblings! A girl discovers her sister's secret, which leads to naughty fun times. A tale of taboo sex and comforting relationships.

Married couple! A married couple enjoy life and sex together. A tale of happiness and fun.

Suspicion! A pair from different species meet for the first time....And resolve their differences with sex! A tale of lust and wariness, and eventual trust.

Consequences! Tired of being ignored, a girl decides to take advantage of her lazy, sleepy friend! A tale of annoyance leading to action and punishment.

Primitives! A group of primitives, isolated tribals or a developing species, are encountered...this could go different ways, either with one of the primitives being captured for nefarious or benign ends, or the primitives capturing their civilized intruder! A tale of differences, of being in a dangerous situation, and curiosity.

A goddess! A deity of some sort enjoys her worshippers...reasons vary, from a sacrifice, to grant a boon, or just for fun! A tale of fun, of being in the thrall of a higher being.

Spookyness! The restless dead need loving too! Be they ghosts, zombies, or scarier things! A tale of taboo, sometimes lack of consent, and perhaps fear.

Mistress' love. A maid, or other type of servant, must pleasure her mistress...It is her duty, after all! A tale of devotion, willing or forced.

The Creator. A relationship, loving or casual, between a created girl (robot, golem, summoned, or what have you) and the one who created them!

Breeding the Queen. An alien or eldritch force, anything from the Alien Swarm of Locusts, cyborg, or just plain robotic, alien swarms, to some sort of eldritch corruption has spared someone from it's recent conquest...needing them to either breed the queen, or get bred by the queen. A tale of breeding and fear, worry.

Cultist fun! A new member of a cult (totally loony, evil, benign, whichever), finds out just how much fun it is to be part of it! Or, perhaps, it is time for the cult's "Chosen One" to, willingly or not, be used in a ritual...one involving lotsa naughty sex!

Odd pair. More a modifier than anything, I want to do a roleplay involving fairly major size difference, or body difference (ie: human and lamia or mermaid or tauric thing)

Hive Mind ~ Odd One Out: One of two things, either a hive mind of humanoids has captured an individual from a different species and plans on...enjoying it, or a drone of the hive mind has been separated from it's people, and now lives amongst others...and is likely to be 'enjoyed' by them.

First Time: A shy, naive, virgin, with little clue about sex, has her first time, with consent, or without. A tale of learning and fun, of gentle teaching, or forceful taking.

The Joys of Sex: A girl, curvy and friendly and attractive, but otherwise rather plain, travels, or hosts travellers a lot...and is -very- happy to spread her legs for each and every one of them. A tale of sex with many different people (or not-people) of many different species.

The Harem: A harem plot! Someone in a position of power (my character, ideally) with, well, more than two slaves or servants that belong to her for sex. Either a futa in the center of it all with a harem of lovely ladies, or a woman with a harem of lovely futas!

The Bad Girlfriend: A good girl (you!) has moved to a new school. she is, well, a good girl, the quintessential type, really, good grades, participates, cute, everyone's enamored with her and she can hardly escape people who want her as a girlfriend. But she doesn't want any of them...at least no one who's so openly interested in her. No, unfortunately for her, she fell for the bad girl (me!) of the school. You know the type. Tall, athletic, sexy, grumpy, smart but just doesn't put any effort in. Hardly ever on time, gets into fights....secretly has a cock and fucks every girl who finds out. That sort. Of course, the bad girl just doesn't care for the good girl...Well, at first, anyway. One way or another, the good girl finds her secret, and gets claimed as a girlfriend. Not the healthiest relationship at first, it eventually blossoms into actual romance. A tale of opposites attracting and eventual romance...and sex, of course.

A little young, but eager: A plot involving Shotacon. A boy wanting to learn sex from someone, his elder sister, his mother, babysitter...Heck, maybe even just that cute girl he just saw. A story of a first time, of cute and innocent doing very naughty stuff.

Awful naughty for someone so young: Another Shotacon plot. This boy, he wants sex, and he'll get it. Young, but with power, one way or another, he forces a girl into it with pressure, or perhaps fucks her in her sleep (and then when she wakes up!), or straight up has her kidnapped to be his fucktoy. A story of naughtiness veiled under cuteness.

To survive, stay close: Again, Shotacon. A boy has become lost in the wilderness, weather by shipwreck or other disaster, in fantasy or sci fi, and seems to be doomed. He's found, however, by a native woman, who takes him in, and nurtures him...and enjoys him, too! A story of a bit of fear, shyness, and survival.

Fandom ideas....Well, I don't usually do those, but if you have an idea, go ahead and suggest, even if it's not on this list. Not that my reference pool is terribly broad. That said, I have a few that are more than possible!
      Fire Emblem (been playing since gba era)
      Final Fantasy (played a smattering of them, ask for specifics)
      League of Legends
      WoW....maybe.
      Diablo, also maybe
      Monster Hunter (monstergirl style)
      Warhammer
      Neptunia
      Fallout (as a setting)
      Certain specific characters: Samus, Rosalina, Zelda

and, again, feel free to ask! Just because it's not listed doesn't mean it's a no, flexibility and friendliness are my specialties!
      Fandom stories will likely be totally different from the uh, generic ideas up above

But...Y'know, I'm kinda terrible at ideas when i'm not working with someone, so I'd love to hear yours as well! And all of these ARE pretty basic, so we can work out the details to make them jusst right!
      I'm good for a variety of lengths. From oneshots on up to truly lengthy plots!
      Send me an ecchitext if you are interested, and thank you for reading!
    • SuZu~nyan
      By SuZu~nyan
      Koneko - Outfit: School Uniform

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.