Hai

Hello? I am new and I am trying this out. I am not going to disclose anything personal or anything like that but here are some things about me you might want to know. I am incredibly submissive most of the time. I am an otaku and I listen to anamanaguchi regularly. If you want to rp with me and happen to catch me at a good time then awesome! I am ok with practically anything as long as I don’t have to be the dominant one in anything. Treat me well. Unless you don’t want to in which case I really can’t control that but still... I just want to have a good time (wink wink nudge nudge)

• Community Administrator

Welcome to EcchiDreams, TimidNekomimi. I see you've already followed the usual steps I recommend to new people. 👍

If you need help with anything, please do not hesitate to ask the community as a whole, or the staff (Who's names are in purple) as we'll be more than happy to help anyone out. I welcome you to EcchiDreams and look forward to seeing you around.