Becoming a star (Luscinia x Lisa)

Lucy slid her dick back into Jasmin's mouth as he continued to cum, he had been backed up for a while so he was cumming alot, but it was starting to slow down as he filled Jasmin's mouth with his warm seed.

Lucy thrusted his hips a bit more to help prolong his orgasm, but soon enough it died out and he was left with his cock softening in Jasmin's mouth.

• Love 1

It was horrifying for the little preteen to have the penis back in her mouth after the mean camera man just announced they would be done soon. More of the icky stuff filled her sweet mouth and the moves of Lucy's hips left her no choice but to swallow it down. 

She coughed and felt sick as Lucy pulled her softening penis out, looking at the cam with a silent plea. "Thank your teacher, slut." was Oscar's only reply. 

"Thank, thank you miss Pan..." the sobbing girl studdered. 

The next moment Oscar stopped the cam. "Not bad. Think you've got enough juice left for another round Lucy? We still need some material." Oscar reached down and ran a hand over an impressive bulge in his own pants "If you need some time to recover, you could help me and our little cunt here with a bonus shot. I am sure our client would appreciate it." 

• Love 1

Oscar took an interested look at Lucy's firm tit, the tiny, poking nipple. He reached out with one hand, squeezed it rough. "Nice tits." He grabbed Jasmin by her hair, pulled her head back. Jasmin cried out in pain, "You.... You said we were done..." 

"Well, we are done when we are done slut..." he turned back to Lucy. "Anyway, sweetie here could use some more cum and experience, maybe her teacher should show her how to blow her father's.... flute. Up to it?" 

Lucy moans as Oscar squeezes his nipples, his small cock immediately hardening back up. Lucy nods enthusiastically, stripping down to just his bra and panties with his hard cock flopping out freely.

"I'd love to teach her, director~ Would you prefer to be sitting down? or should I get on my knees for you?"

Lucy's excitement is barely able to be contained, his cock still dripping with Jasmin's saliva as he eyes up Oscars crotch.

• Love 1

"On your knees.... That's where slut like Jasmin belong, right?" Oscar went back to the entrance and got the camera running again, he opened and shut the door behind him. 

"Ah, Jasmin my princess. Busy learning I see." He stroked the preteens cum covered face as he approached them, then tilted the cam to Lucy. "Miss Pan right? How does my little princess fare so far? She can be a bit stupid sometimes, you know." he lowered his voice into a fake whisper, of course the cam and Jasmin could still here it "Between us, I think she might be a bit slow. It would be nice if she could at least play an instrument." 

• Love 1

Lucy nods, continuing to eye up Oscars crotch as Lucy gets on his knees. Lusting after Oscars cock, Lucy had enough experience to know even without seeing it that Oscar had a large cock, something about the air around the man.. their attitude perhaps, Lucy could always seem to tell.

"Mhm~ she's not the best at playing the flute but.. well teachers are used to giving demonstrations."

Lucy couldn't help but look into Oscar's eyes, needily, as if begging him to take it out so Lucy could suck on it. Lucy might have been a professional prostitute but he still had needs, and sucking cock to him was even more exciting than getting fucked by one - and he'd put a lot of practice in to being great at it, and that's how he became one of the most famous prostitutes in the country.

• Love 1

Oscar sighed and pulled out his cock, it wasn't that easy while holding the cam, but surely both girls would learn that in the future. 

He smiled a devious smile as his 11.7 inches sprang to life. He enjoyed this moment, very few women were not impressed by his size. Lots of young girls horrified. 

Jasmin let out a lout gasp, her eyes widened. She was young, but it was pretty sure that sooner or later she would be forced to suck this enormous thing too. 

He looked down at both of them "Time to earn your money. Go at it." 

Lucy shuffled close to Oscars cock, this was it, this is what she was used to being payed for, the sight of another mans cock helped calm Lucy down as she immediately got to work. Lucy's tongue reached out to Oscars cock, finding her way to Oscars glands and beginning to lick them in a circle, her tongue going around Oscars cock quite slowly, sensually, to make him feel good. After a few rotations, Lucy slid her tongue down his length and to his balls, her tongue gently caressed one of his balls before drawing it into her mouth to be sucked, then after a brief sucking she moved onto the next ball. All the while her fragile, smooth hand had creeped up Oscars leg and gently grabbed his throbbing member, jerking it slowly, affectionately, as she sucked on his balls.

Lucy was always quite skilled with her tongue, and thanks to having a penis of her own she knew all the right spots to hit. This was Lucy's speciality, the reason why she was such a well known prostitute, and she made the effort to always keep it that way.