If you could do whatever you want to the last poster without restrictions. What would it be?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is apparently fucked silly as soon as she went to lick up that sweet creamy goodness... her tight wet bunny cunt clamping around that stiff throbbing length of fuck meat... as she feels it quickly spread her walls over qnd over, grinding against her rippled and textured  inner folds... with his dick coated in her sweet slick cunny juices and her ecent perfumed the air... she did not really do much... a tad sidetracked... but it was a good sidetrack!

would probably make her clean my dick off after the whipped cream once fluffy came on it. Id even massage her scalp with my finger tips while she sucked on it, kinda interested to see how much of my long thick pipe she can take in her mouth. I'm also curious to see what her mouth feels like. I'd tell her that he probably means later on after all this, but it would be hard for me to hear what she would have to say with my big throbbing dick in her mouth.

Was busy getting spit roasted on two fat throbbing lengths of stiff throbbing cocks i guess, her pussy clenching and twitching around that invaiding length as each thrust made her choke alittle further on the cock getting crammed down her gullet

(Dont do private rps, but if theres something public in mind that works)

Archived