If you could do whatever you want to the last poster without restrictions. What would it be?

(If you look at my post history i brought that exact topic up a few hours ago)

Simply shakes her hips, getting  into a rhythm as her plush round butt clapps against his crotch, burying that stiff length of stiff veiny cock deep in her wet wanting little fuck hole, bucking back to meet each thrust as she feels herself get spread around that hard throbbing dick~<3

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would think about the orgy Trystan wanted but would keep fucking her mouth feeling evert part of it against my cock liking the way it feels, it'd feel really good rubbing my bulbus tip against her tongue and the roof of her mouth and I'd sit back and enjoy that shit, keeping most of my effort focused on keeping fluffy nice and wet so Dreamsnthings would have something to clean in a little bit.

Would raise her head off of the cock, looking up at him with a grin before slipping off of trystan.... standing up and giving both of them a smile she simply said "good bye~" before dashing off... this was very much so not the place for ongoing debauchery, so she went away cause... she could.

Archived