The Random Question Game

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's a hard choice, but I think I'd go with Totodile or Cyndaquil. I would love to have a Gengar, or even Alakazam. Dragonite would be awesome. Dammit...  I pick Umbreon.

If you could transport yourself into a video game, causing it to become a reality that you could enter and leave (it would pause until your return) at any time what game would it be?

• Like 1

Ooh... I had to have a good think about that one! 

...I think I would ~have~ to say Freedom Planet. I get to go to live in an awesome treehouse and go to Shang Mu and eat delicious food. xP ...and hopefully not get blown up by Brevon's Army on the way there. xwx

My random question for the next poster: What was the last film you watched? And how long ago did you watch it?

Okay, snagging this one~

All time favorite was the concert for the Def Leppard/Journey tour. Absolute blast!!!

Question: If you had the choice of putting Herbie the Love Bug in a demolition derby with a degrading spray paint job, or degrading and abusing Herbie yourself, which would you pick? (For those who don’t know, Herbie is a sentient VW Beetle.)

Snagging again~! XD 

Some might call this one a bit weird, but tbh, Cayde-6 from Destiny. I mean, c’mon! He’s funny, a jokester, a badass sharpshooter when he has to, and I absolutely loved being a hunter in those games! Plus think of what that horn of his could do~... ;3

If all Pokémon became real and anthro, what Pokémon would you want to fuck, what gender, and why?

Thats a hard one, i want to say the doll from bloodborne but i'm pretty sure thats not possible due to her being well a doll. I'd have to say the emerald herald from DS2 why? tbh i don't i like how she looks and she looks like someone who could have someone to talk to considering her past being an experiment to create a dragon

If you could live in any post apocalyptic book or game which one would it be?

Edited by onearmeddruid

I've thought for a while about this... and there's so many musicians and artists to choose from! But if I had to pick ~one~ of them to spend the day with... it ~might~ be Moby. :3 His music is amazing, some of my favourite stuff out there! It'd be amazing if we could do a live jam session or record music for a collaborative album or something. Also wouldn't mind dining at his restaurant; Little Pine, in California.

Random question for the next poster: Have you ever dyed your hair before? If so, what colour(s)?

• 1 year later...

...damn you. That's a tough one. I'd love to fuck John Johnson if it's a male, or if it's a female... gah... so hard to choose. Stoya, probably. 

If you could own any make/model vehicle without worrying about the pricetag, cost of maintenance, fuel, insurance, etc... what would you drive?

• 2 weeks later...