Hey Folks!

Hey people! Greetings from Denmark!

Now, I'd love to get to know people. Friendly faces are always a sight for sore eyes. I'm not new to role playing, though I am new to this place, as well as its format. I sincerely hope you'll be as accepting of me, as I plan to be with you folks. (Spoiler alert, its gonna be a lot).

I hope this place can help me explore bits of myself, as well as build some fun times together. In several meanings of the word. Hopefully anyway! xD

• Love 2

I'm good so far at least! Its super nice to meet you too. And of course I'd love to be friends! Meeting new people is always enjoyable! :3

And I actually like some Electro-jazz... god I'm a nerd xD

Edited by Tollrick
  • Love 1

Oh good! Glad to have more company! Especially around Daft Punk! So good x3

Awww, thank you! You didn't pick a bad one yourself you know!

And thanks Yuuto. For real, thanks for the warm welcome man!

Edited by Tollrick

Sorry Yuuto... I already discovered this poor soul... Now he is gonna have to suffer through dealing with me all the time... I tell ya... I am like uber evil! Watch your backs guys! I will stare at you so much you will get so uncomfortable that you are just going to... I dunno... Be uncomfortable! (Can’t you feel just how real this is getting!) (I am clearly really good at being intimidating lol)

• Like 1

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams! It's good to see you here on our humble little site. I hope you find what you're after here, and enjoy your time as much as I do. If you need any help, or just have a question, please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff!

• Thanks 1

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams Tollrick! 

I apologise for not getting a response to you sooner; but I see that many have already given you a warm and friendly welcome which is something I love to see, as it reflects the 'Niceness' principles that we aim for. Something I should take note of! 😆

If you run into any problems please don't hesitate to contact us we're happy to help as always.

• Senior Staff

Looks like I'm the last one here. Is the party still going? 🙃
Greetings from somewhere that's not Denmark! Welcome to EcchiDreams.
I hope you find as much fun here as you're looking for (spoiler alert: I'm sure you will).
If you need any help though, you can always ask.

Sweet Dreams~

• Thanks 1