[TollriokxWonderlandess]

Spoiler

4.jpg

Name: Conrad

Pet peeve: Being talked down to. Which often puts him in conflict with nearly all authority figures. 

Age: 18 (He redid a year, at the constant nagging of a certain someone)

The break was over. The students had been sent back to school for another year of study. Though unlike regular schools, this one had something different about it. Mainly what they taught. Aside from the regular history, math, and language classes, they also taught something very special. And it was in its name. "The International Academy For The Magically Gifted". Colloquially called "The Magic Academy" for short. A truly massive area. So large that one might almost forget the UN security teams patrolling the electrified fence that surrounded the academy grounds. Typically they'd be far enough away to be out on the horizon. 

As was typical every year, the students were randomly assigned a dorm room, based on how far they had gotten in their studies. One of these students was Conrad. Being magically gifted, it was difficult to simply expel a student. And Conrad was a perfect example of how one might end up doing very little, and still remain there. A troublemaker. 

His first day, he only stayed for the presentation long enough to figure out which room he'd be on, before he simply headed off. He didn't even know who his roommate would be. After all, he had to redo this year of studies after he failed his spell-craft exams. 

And so, lying in bed, staring up at the white ceiling, he just sighed to himself. Then, he heard footsteps. The introduction presentation was over. And now he'd get to see who his room mate this year would be.

Spoiler

8a575aa9262fec613bd2ca57ef726c24.png

Name: Catalina

Nickname: Lina

Pet peeve: Being called Cat, Kitty, or Kitty Cat (often times by a certain someone)

Catalina sat attentively throughout the introduction ceremony despite the fact that she's seen it more than a handful of times at this point. It took only one brief glance to notice Conrad was no longer around, and she figured he was skipping or something like that, really any excuse so he wouldn't have to sit here. She hadn't been actively looking for him, only noticing him earlier in the day. If he kept messing around he was going to end up flunking again. She let out a sigh as she got her room number, and as she opened the letter naming her roommate, she blinked twice and re-read it three times. Conrad? Oh no, she couldn't be with such a flea-ridden mutt like him. She moved to a teacher, asking politely about room exchanges on the off chance there was a possibility of changing. Unless one of the students was in danger, there were no room choices. Lina kept quiet, smiling and thanking the teacher for her time. She couldn't say at that exact current moment, either her or Conrad might end up dead, but it wasn't exactly impossible. 

She teleported to her room before placing her hand on the doorknob. She opened it slowly, shutting the door behind her as she held her things in her hand. With a snap of her fingers, all of her stuff was laid in front of the bed, ready to be put away  "Conrad" her greeting was a little formal, there was no real warmness in her voice unlike when she was talking to the teacher "I cannot believe I have to spend the entire year with you" she complained with a bit of a huff before moving over to her luggage and unzipping it "You know if you had taken your studies seriously, you wouldn't be in this situation." she commented as she opened up her luggage, bending over as she began to take out things to already decorate her room and put everything away.

Edited by wonderlandess

The second he heard that familiar tone of voice, he sighed, and mentally tuned out. Only replying with a few dry "Mhm." "Yeah." And "Aha."s here and there. He was still just laying flatly in his hed. He hadn't unpacked, nor was he even moving a muscle. It was very clear that he could hardly care less about this whole ordeal. Her complaints, however valid, fell on deaf ears. 

"Look, if we're gonna share a room, the least you can do is get used to the fact that I'm here." He then said, half out of spite, and half in a bored slur of a tone. "Hate me all you want, but you cant just keep pretending you can boss me around." He said, finally sat up in his bed, the first big sign of life he had shown so far. And he had an eyebrow raised, mainly at her attitude which he did not seem to care for one bit. 

She seemed to grow frustrated when she saw him boredly respond to her. He wasn't even paying to her. She hated when he did that. What had been the odds that they were placed together? Did one of their parents go up to the school and ask for this? Did the school think just because they were childhood....acquaintances that they would get along and she could turn him into a good student "Oh look at you! You are capable of doing things that require absolutely minimum effort." she spoke a bit sarcastically before looking back to him. She set down her clothes as she crossed her arms "Pretending? If you actually listened to me, you would be a decent wizard" she commented. 

Catalina huffed a bit as she shook her head, using magic to string up pictures and minor fairy lights, her side of the room would be clean, orderly, with a subtle feminine charm of light blue tones like her eyes and little decorative lights to illuminate her side of the room in a soft light. "Maybe if you listened to anyone, you wouldn't be here at all".

Conrad sighed, though her reaction did finally manage to make him sit up proper in the bed. Facing towards her even. "You already know this, I've told you a thousand times. I show people respect, who do the same to me." Then his eyes narrowed. "Now are you going to keep insulting me, or are you actually going to start talking to me as if I'm a person?" Then a small devilish grin spread across his face. "Or are you just going to keep being mad that I'm not half the slave you are throughout your entire life? Obeying everyone to the letter, to the point where you're not even a person anymore? Oh yeah... so much achievement in that." He added an eye roll to emphasize his sarcasm. 

He laughed a bit at himself after saying that. After that, he looked back up at her. "... I bet you cant even do anything without strict permission, can you?" He asked, now seeming more curious than mocking. He had vented his frustrations, and now he just moved on. Despite how much they fought, he never really could stay angry at Catalina for long. They both knew that. 

She frowned once more before crossing her arms when he finally began to bite back with attitude "I am not a slave, I don't listen to you now do I?" she questioned, his comment irritated her. What was wrong with wanting to make sure everyone was happy and everything was done correctly? She balled her hand into a fist as she watched him before moving over to him. She shoved him back down on the bed, making him lay down as she moved up on top of him to make sure he couldn't easily move back up, so she straddled him. "There, I didn't ask for permission" she commented, but Conrad has always been different. It was easy not to ask for permission from him, she just did whatever when they were alone basically.

Lina shifted her wait more to press down on his chest more, she didn't realize what the position could look like, but in her mind it was innocent. It was Conrad for magic's sake, they used to wrestle all the time when they were young. Granted, she hasn't tried this in some time but other than obviously being older, what would be the difference?  A small smirk appeared on her face as she met his eyes "Beg and i'll get off of you".

He never got why she always got so annoyed with him all the time. What was wrong with just wanting to be free? Everyone should have the liberty to do as they pleased. He didn't think just following the rules was actually cooperating. It was just obeying to him. What could be wrong with just wanting to live the life you wanted, and not be forced to live in a set of arbitrary lines? He never understood it. He just wanted to be independant. Be in control over his own life.

Before he could respond to most of what she sad, she had straddled him, and held him down onto his bed. Normally this was all too common for them both... but this felt slightly different. Maybe it was kept real far down normally, but for a second, he could almost... find her attractive. 

But then she had to prod right at his pride by asking him to beg. And almost as if with a click, he acted just like she'd knew he would. In total defiance. "I'd never beg." He then smiled. "Besides... we both know I can lay down on my bed and stare at nothing a whole lot more than you can." His devilish smile returned. 

Edited by Tollrick

Lina pouted when he refused to give in, and she realized she had to think of a next step or he wouldn't let this down. "then...i'll make sure you can't ignore me" she finally said after about twenty seconds of silence. There was something about his devilish smile that always caught her attention, and she always blamed it on maybe the smile annoyed her, that's what she told herself at least. Her hands moved to the bottom of his shirt before sliding under, his torso was a bit warmer than her hands, and she wondered exactly what she was doing. Maybe she should try to tickle him? But it would take away from the very important win if she got him to say mercy through an underhanded way. "Just say mercy and I'll stop" she commented, a light blush on her face from the contact of touching him though she didn't realize that this was pretty much nothing. It would probably only bother her more than it would him to be touched like this.

"Wait what are you-" It was only when he saw her blush that this started to feel different. He could not help but look at her. Despite how comparatively 'tame' this could seem... this was Catalina. And she had her hands under his shirt, and was touching his bare skin. Her hands were a bit cold mind you, but this was not even close to as bad as smoking in cold weather. Which he often did to spite the school. There was still the element of her trying to one up him, that much was clear... but why did his thoughts start to get cloudy and weer off into so many weird directions?... This was Lina... not some... 

"Lina I-" He stopped himself. He did not want to beg for mercy. He didn't even want it to seem like there was any hint of that. He would hold his tongue. He wanted to win this one.

She slowed down her actions when he started to speak and counted in her mind to ten as she tried to figure out how she was going to get him to say mercy since he cut himself off. She brought up her hands as she looked down, his chest half exposed due to her hands moving the shirt up as they grazed his skin. He didn't seem all that bothered too much by her touching him, but she had his attention at the very least. There wasn't anywhere else she wanted to touch him, and she wasn't sure if any of the places she would touch would do anything to make him win. What could she do? Looking down and staring at her top, a slow realization hit her "...Say. Mercy" she commanded before her hands moved away from his body, but her own. She reached for the bottom button of her blouse before she slowly undid it. "You can't ignore this, now say Mercy" she commented, reaching up slowly to the next button. "Looking away is also yielding" she commented, telling him the technical rules as she went along with this. Despite her rather solid demeanor, the girl's heart was thudding in the triple digits inside of her as she reached for another button, hoping he hurried and forfeited before she possibly had a heart attack.

There was... something about her. How she acted. What she was doing, and how she was doing it... that made his face redden. Though he knew if he acknowledged it, he'd basically be losing regardless. He had to stay strong... or at least not break. 

Once she added the new rules, he started to strain himself in order to not falter. He stated at her, and it was only after realizing that he had stayed silent for a long time now, that he answered. "... I'm not... ignoring it, or saying mercy." He then declared. Him saying that felt good. He almost felt like he was taking control again. Now... she had dedicated herself to doing this. And now it was more of a test of will. As much for her as it was for him now. 

Seeing her slowly unbutton her shirt... he could not look away. If he did, he lost. He had to keep going. Though... there was something more than spite that wanted him to keep going. Though... his thoughts going practically everywhere, he could hardly tell at this point. He just had to keep going. That much was certain. 

Lina held her breath when he said his declaration, and so she continued along with her pursuit. She stopped right at the button below her bra, before she switched to the top. There were maybe two buttons left protecting her chest and bra from his eyes, and she paused. It was clear by the way her chest rose and fell that she was a little nervous as her hands moved to the next button. She had thought he would've backed out at this point. She put her hand on one of the buttons, and once she unbuttoned it, her other hand clutched her top to make sure it didn't expose herself yet. She undid the other button as well, and the only thing that kept him from seeing her breasts were her hands that held her shirt together. Her top slipped off her shoulders a bit, showing off her bra straps, obviously a clear indicator that her bra was a light pink. she took a deep breath as she stayed straddling him before she looked over to one of her pillows and used magic. Her pillow swatted him in the face and she got off of him, immediately turning her back to him and beginning to button up her shirt in the quickest time she's ever done so "Tsk~ you're such a perv."

The debate began to hasten forward inside his mind. Was he doing this for the dare and spite... or... for something else. He had to win, though she... Was he really starting to think in such ways about her? It was Lina of all people. It was Lina...

His thoughts were cut off by the obvious. The sudden smack across the face from the magically thrown pillow came as a sudden shock. Covering his face, and only managed to get it pulled off when she had gotten off him. 

And then she accused him of being the pervert? After straddling him, and slowly unbuttoning her shirt while on top of him?- But then it finally hit him. She had broken the rules she herself set! He smiled, before in a sly tone of voice answered her remark. "... You broke the rules~" He knew he just had her, right then and there. She broke her own rules she had made him obey. Right in front of his eyes! 

"You. Gave. In." He then stated, his smile only growing. Then... he realized what he had just said. What he had just implied. And then his face went red in an instant, so he quickly flicked a finger up to pull his hoodie down over most of his face, feebly trying to hide it.

Edited by Tollrick

Lina frowned at his comment as she reached to grab her pillow "You were going to look at my bra!" she exclaimed, wanting to embarrass him so she wasn't the only one with flushed cheeks. She let out an exasperated sigh, frustrated with herself that she had given in, but also annoyed with him. she practically flung her pillow back onto the bed before thinking better of it and fluffing it up before placing her pillow back evenly "I don't want to hear anything from a loser like you who got held back" she threw back at him as she finished fixing and making her bed. "And exactly how far were you willing to go?" she questioned, turning back to face him while putting her hands on her hips

"Focus more on your studies" she finally nagged him, shaking her head at him as she let out a sigh "Honestly, have you even gone to check and see if you had all of your textbooks?" she asked, moving over to him and tugging off his hoodie with her hand "And it's a lot easier to just sit there and let something happen than to actually initiate it. Have you ever even initiated anything in your life all on your own?"

"All right, that's it!" He slammed his arm against the wall, making a loud noise almost shock wave through the room. "I've had enough of you pushing me, then criticizing me for following along! And not only that, when I dont allow you to push me, you then try tearing me apart even more! Nothing is ever good enough for you! Noting I've ever done has been anything close to good in your eyes!" He flung all this out in pure frustration and fury. 

This would have been easy if it was a teacher, a guard, or just another student. They were easy to brush off. But not this. Not her. Despite how much they kept going at each other... it hurt far worse when she looked down on him. When she of all people, thought he wasn't good enough. Not her. 

"Live a little. And let me do the same for once." He said with a deep sigh, before looking up at her. 

• Like 1

She flinched when she heard the sudden noise, and turned around to see what had happened. She moved away, leaning against the wall “yeah? What are you going to do about it?” She asked, crossing her arms “you never follow along unless it serves you in some way” she shot back, almost undeterred by his outburst. “So to live I have to disobey just about any sort of authority in my life?” She questioned as she leaned her head back against the wall, looking up to the ceiling. She didn’t want to say any of the things she actually meant, because he never saw it that way and she had trouble explaining it. She didn’t pester him because she thought he wasn’t capable of anything, rather it was because she thought he could do so much more 

“so you just let any girl do those things to you? One, do you even know how hard it is awkwardly to do stuff like that? I’d love to see you try” she challenged him, sarcastically though it could’ve been taken as literally.

"You want to see me try huh?" Conrad began, as he took a step forward, and with the flick of his wrist, made the carpet beneath her being pulled away from right under Lina's feet. Making her fall backwards onto the bed, due to his very simple spell. Though he was hardly skilled at any of the more advanced spells, he sure knew how to utilize the ones he knew. 

"You wanna see me try, just like you did to me?" He asked, as he then was the one who got on top of her, and looked her dead in the eye. His hands then slowly began to move up her legs, and slowly up her thigh. He knew what he was doing here. Yet he had no idea how much of this was out of spite, and how much was... other things. Then, his hands began to slide up under her skirt. And he just kept starting her in the eye. "Tell me if you give up." He said with a hint of a smile grew onto his lips. 

Her eyes widened when she felt the rug move from under her, causing her to fall. At least she landed on the bed. She stared up at him when he suddenly grew confident, and never broke eye contact. Despite the fact that the feeling of his hands moving up her legs perhaps may have made her shiver a bit. She pursed her lips together as she shook her head, refusing to give up easily after she had given up just minutes before. If they were playing by the rules she set up, then she couldn't take her eyes off of him. She counted numbers as she did her best to ignore the feelings, too stubborn to accept defeat.