Seeking a public roleplay!

Hello all, Rucio here. I'm that guy who makes smartass comments about his own stupidity. I'm kinda in the mood to do a roleplay with someone new, be it public or not. Given it's in the Public RP group, public is preferred, but I have no problems with private. For some reason, these few ideas have been on my mind a lot:

1 - Emotional Cage) In this roleplay, the other character(s) would have befriended my character, an insecure teen, with the intent to trick him into revealing something about himself and blackmailing him into doing whatever they wanted. This roleplay is almost entirely exempt from my limits due to the harsh nature of it. All genders are welcome for this roleplay.

2 - Given The Chance) Set in a world where magic is (almost entirely) commonplace, people use magic for nearly everything, be it preparing a meal or forcing someone to love them. Of course, in the last ten years of a magic users life, the price of all those spells will accumulate into one punishment. For a person who spends their life healing others, they will receive a light punishment, if not a reward. One who uses their magic to kill, however, will receive a torturous end. My character, known for using magic to force people into being his slaves, has suddenly received the Mark of Ten (as it is called) at the mere age of 24. Of course, as luck would have it, his price to pay is to become the slave of all those who wish to exact revenge... This roleplay is open to anyone who wants to take their anger out on something.

3 - Extra Credit) A college student who barely got in is trying to make sure his grades are high enough to pass, and he barely understands the concepts... Fortunately, the instructor is incredibly nice, sometimes a bit too forward with her ideas, but she is good intentioned. Weeks before the end of the first semester, the student's grade is nowhere near passing. In an act of desperation, he asks the instructor is there was anything he could do for her to improve his grade, even to a barely passing grade... One can guess what ensues next... 

4 - God Complex) Now for something completely different. In this world, sexual encounters are completely casual, to the point that prostitution is rendered useless. In fact, all high schools have a "practice period" in which students will have sex with each other for an hour, ensuring that they are prepared for the future. The system works well, everyone is satisfied, and all pregnancies are planned due to contraception being all over the place. But what about those who are obsessive? Who don't care for the other partner? My character has an obsession with breaking the minds of his partners, which originated from an unfortunate coincidence resulting from his first partner having taken aphrodisiacs. Nothing brings him more pleasure than fucking them, willing or not, into a sex driven mess, willing to do anything for more... And his eyes are now set on you...

5 - Trust) This one, I added last second because I realized how much I really want to roleplay with this character. This is the only one where the character you play as is set in stone. You would be playing as Sekibanki from the Touhou Project, with some... minor adjustments... to her official look... She is known for living alone in the forest, hating humans, so I figured I could make a plot with that. Sekibanki (in this roleplay at least) is a human who got fed up with the way her family has been treating her, and unfortunately, almost everyone else in the village agrees with them. She runs away into the forest when she is 8, and her friend offers to help her build a house out here, safe from everyone else. They somehow do so, let's not think about that too much. As the years go by, the friend (me, if you couldn't tell from my narcissism) begins going to the village to get more supplies, because they both are growing. He also goes to her family's house, collecting their letters to her. On her 18th birthday, he decides to tell her about his newer feelings about her... Hopefully, she'll understand, right?

This is Sekibanki BTW:

26318581_2034651129883532_89518418937092

So, what do you all think? Want to do one of these roleplays? Want to do a different one? I'm open to many suggestions! And as always, I hope you have a wonderful day/night/whatever it may be for you.

Edited by Rucio