Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Kyner

threesome Any rp threesome?

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• IsabellaRose
      By IsabellaRose
      19 September
      Dear Diary,
      Is that how I'm supposed to start this? I hope not. That sounds stupid. This whole thing sounds stupid. I've never kept a diary before. I'm not even sure what to write here. It just feels dumb. But I need to get past that. I need to find a path forward.
      My therapist thinks this is a good idea. She said sometimes writing down your thoughts and feelings helps you get them out and identify them. She thinks it will help after what happened. I don't know. It doesn't feel like it's helping. It feels... forced. Fake. Stupid.
      I hate doing this, but I'll try. I'll try to get my thoughts out on paper. I'll try to be honest with this and who knows, maybe it will work. Doctor Fox is a smart lady. She wouldn't have told me to do this if it was stupid. This will help. I have to convince myself that it will help, so it will.
      THIS WILL HELP.
      It has to.

• ThatLewdCat
      By ThatLewdCat
      Just like Lucy, Alex here was originally a Human-Only character. But later on got a "Furry version" too.
      Alex is an 18yo college student, a cheerleader and a total tomboy. In fact... She's more than just that.
      While her full name is actually Alexandra, she always only uses "Alex" instead since early age. And her actual ID card says that she is a Male. Why? Because she's some kind of a transgender or whatever? Hell no! That's not fun and silly, Alex is not "into" that stuff. Alex is... A FAKE FEMBOY. A double-reverse-trap, you can call it? Basically, a girl... who pretends to be a feminine boy! And yes, she lives in the male dorms... despite actually being a female. It has it's benefits, you know! *wink-wink*
      She's quite sexually open and constantly teases her peers, teachers, coach, the football team and any other supposedly straight males out there on campus or outside during vacations. To playfully and innocently toy around (without true ill intent!) with their "fragile masculinity and sexuality", seeing them fall for the "trap" and actually go sexual for a feminine boy instead of a girl. Or at least... They think they are going for a boy that is. But in reality, it's all just fun and games for Alex! To see the look on their faces when they discover the truth! Let alone explore her curiosity about the ACTUAL "traps" aka Shemales/Futas/girls with extra parts.
      And yeah. no secret there - she enjoys giving oral and taking it "from behind". She even manages to ofent hide the fact that the "bulge" in her panties is fake for the first few times, Thanks to mostly giving oral or anal, you know... Not everyone is attentive enough to care when they are excited - to pull down the panties all the way off, which would clearly reveal the "truth"... Hehe.
      She was created for light-hearted and mostly sexual scenes in college scenery(or outside) based around that whole thing with being a fake femboy, orientation play, polyamory, no serious relationships, possible group sex(a typical locker room scene with multiple football team members!) and more.
    • ThatLewdCat
      By ThatLewdCat
      Originally a Human-only character, Lucy got herself a "Furry version" at one point. This is her, yup.
      Lucy is a 19yo lady with stunning looks that she takes great care of. However, do not instantly dismiss her as a typical dumb bimbo - this girl may surprise you with her intellect. She's quite educated, refined and well-mannered too. She's far from the typical empty-headed blondie that one might see at first glance.
      She was created for one-shot scenes and short-term stories based around either or both of these two topics: incest or/and sugar-daughter for her partner. By saying "and" I mean that... Who says that her "sugar-parent" can't be her ACTUAL parent? But that's obviously only for those who are into incest, which is not for everyone and It's fine. Mainly she is oriented towards older men - either older brothers (especially if it's twin brothers!), her father or unrelated older daddy-type mature men. Alternatively to males however, she's also open to Shemales/Trans/Futas, call it whatever you like - again, older sisters, "mother" or older mommy-type mature "women with extra pats", if you catch my meaning.
      Also, most of the scenery around her would be something of a luxurious, effortless life that her preferred partners can provide - rich older people who would love themselves a bit of the younger body, especially like her's. But at the same time, it's not entirely based purely on Lucy being in it for the money. Plenty of room for actual romance and true love, among other things. ANd not to mention the possible sexual funzies to be had along the way - group sex, light bodnage, pet-play and more.
    • ThatLewdCat
      By ThatLewdCat
      A rather young, but already quite successful fantasy/sci-fi author who prefers to use a pseudonym - not to "ride the wave" of her father's popularity. He also was a writer and left his lovely girl quite an extensive amount of money. Now Viktoria lives a rather simple and relaxed life, spending time writing more and more of her books... Quite often though she has to deal with her condition - nymphomania. Every man wants himself a "nympho-girlfriend", as they say. Until the actually get one and realize that it's not as "fun" as it seems and one man can not possibly satisfy her lust. But sharing her with other men - hell no! After three difficult breakups, it's hard for Viki to actually try and look for the more serious relationships... She knows one man won't really be able to satisfy her "need", but it's very difficult to find a man who would be open to "sharing" her with other men... (Yes, a character that is quite strongly oriented at group sex themes - threesomes, foursomes, gangbangs)
    • SataiRolePlayingGuy
      By SataiRolePlayingGuy
      The concept here is a new technology. A bodysuit, that when you wear it changes your body to take on a form of your choosing until you choose to disable it. It has a number of uses but here we are focusing on one particular use of it, being used by certain groups to fulfill their fantasies. The idea is to focus on specific settings, conventions, clubs etc. Where many people meet, appearing as fictional characters. Unsurprisingly a number people use it to fill out intimate fantasies as well. Sometimes two people meet at random, sometimes two (or more) people agree to take certain forms and then they meet. The conventions may even have discreet areas that are actually intended for such things.

The transformations are complete. While it can not give magic/super powers or anything like that, visually and in voice you become a perfect match of your chosen individual. It can even turn a woman into a man or man into a woman, change height, etc. It can match non-human characters to a limited degree (things like unusual skin colors, pointed ears, horns, tails, fur/scales, things like that. Though it can not give some unrealistic sizes or non-humanoid shapes). Unless you are meeting someone who you pre-planned something with, it is impossible to know who someone is under the disguise.

These could be MxF or FxF couples (under the disguises it could be boy and girl, two girls or two boys, though there will be no MxM content either way). There may or may not be content with one or both in their true forms here. Ultimately the idea here is a Rule 34 story, with some story, but people only pretending to be the actual characters. It could be more casual or develop into actual relationships.  The tags are a list of things I am pen for, they are optional though and it isn't a complete list either.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.