Uniting the Kingdoms [RP]

At least he was polite. Also humbled by her presence. And, now that she really looked at him, he was sort of handsome! His story was a little fishy though. He was tasked with finding princesses. He was supposed to find princesses which didn't mind sharing him. He wanted numerous princesses. The conclusion was obvious: his goal was to assemble the princesses of the world, to marry each of them, and to start some sort of harem dynasty. Her other half would probably take some issue with this, but she certainly didn't care about sharing. In fact it actually presented a valuable opportunity in its own right.

"I am the heir of this land. My father wishes to keep me imprisoned until I am old enough to marry. It is pretty cut and dry really. But he underestimated my power. I escaped. And now here I am."

It was the truth. She was the heir of this land. Her father did wish to imprison her. He did underestimate her power. And she did escape. But he didn't need to know the true reason why. Not until she was good and ready to explain it.

"So. You're supposed to start a harem. I imagine that is quite the fantasy, huh? But before we touch upon that, what is this bargain you are considering?"

He nodded his head. "Sounds about right. I doubt I was brought in just to meet princesses to friend them, or just to meet them. It could be just for sex, and move on...but where's the fun in that?" He chuckled. "Yes, I'm sure its quite the fantasy. And, maybe I'll just get one princess... But, I'm willing to see anyway!" 

He nodded, listening to her story. "So, you didnt want to be a prisoner and wait for someone to marry? You wanted to enjoy the world, and marry who you wanted? Well, if you at the very least travel with me, you'll definitely get to see the world. And you are a princess. ...You're more attractive in this form, but...it'd be cool to have a wife who was a grand fox. could deal with enemies well." He smiled. "Only if you want to..." 

The bargain! Right. "Well, you tell me your backstory over time, and I'll give you details on technology. How a grand fox of yourself is...a princess? IS your father a fox too? You did tell me a bit anyway. Its a start." He smiled. "Right so...I guess I need to know what technology you have in this world, before I repeat anything."

Ren was still a virgin. Nobody she'd found was worthy of taking her. Rin, her other half, was also a virgin. It would be fun to get her into a situation where she lost it, but then Ren had to play the long game first. If she wanted to stay in control then she'd need to give him a good reason for it. She could probably figure out a way to send him back, given time and extensive research and, of course, plenty of meditation! But he didn't need to know that yet.

"I would be quite useful, yes. And of course there is my beauty. I expect that you'd desire sex, yes? It is not something I plan on giving until I am married. At least, not the. . .main event, as they say."

A slight wink was directed towards the boy. She didn't need to elaborate further. The other stuff didn't count, and she didn't really worry about being seen naked before marriage. But actual sex, actual penetration into her treasured flower? That needed to wait.

She waved a finger in a small circle. From a little chest emerged a blank leather-bound book, ink, and a brush.

"Let us start with military technology. We have bows. Arrows. Swords. Spears. Horses. That is the gist of it really. I would like detailed pictures, descriptions, so forth. Anything to help me with reclaiming my kingdom from my father."

Eddie was confused at first. He figured by main event she meant sex in general. But, the wink said otherwise...and it dawned on him she could do other things. Actually stirred something beneath him. Maybe...later... he could see what she could do?

He looked at the book, ink, and brush, and his eyes went wide. "Woah! Detailed pictures? I can;t detail every weapon and thing we own in our world! Detailing, and telling you what they do, yes. But drawing them? Almost would be better to just go in my mind and see it." Of course, not that they mentioned sex that was the only thing on Eddie's mind. "Look, being a grand fox like yourself wouldn't you like to show me what kind of...non-main event things you can do? I'm like your prisoner...kinda... Don;t you want to try something with me?"

So he wasn't good at drawing. She could enter his mind, yes. It was actually an idea she'd already considered, but then she figured he would be against such things. How wrong she was. Still, this might prove more fruitful for the two of them.

She scooted closer until, finally, she settled on her knees next to the man. Ren had a faintly sweet, flowery scent. One hand moved over, sliding gently upon the Human's. Soft fingers brushed across the back of it. Poor Eddie. He still didn't understand what she meant.

"My purity. Your penis in my vagina. That is what I meant. I don't plan on such things until I am married. But beyond that? I am open."

The hand traveled upwards, ultimately coming to a rest at the side of Eddie's head. Fingers brushed through the man's hair.

"You would surrender control of your mind, your memories, to me? I could certainly pluck the information free myself. It would make such things much easier."

Stupid Eddie! He was so horny that it affected his mind. Of course he knew what she meant by main event. But she even admitted openly she would do anything else besides penetration. Hell, she was basically touching him! They even went to caress Eddie's head! 

"I...Well, if we are to be wed eventually...sure. I'll let you inside. But, only for a few conditions. One, once inside my head, only take what you need. If you want any memories on personal life...you should ask me. And...don;t make a mess up there? And two... After you obtain this information, I would like something from you. Not your vagina. But, I'll take a mouth or hand or something." He chuckled, blushing. "Deal?"

The man's horniness would play to her advantage. Of course Ren was a dangerous seductress. She'd been naked with men a few times, sure, but none of them had made it any further than that, nor had any lived to tell the tale. But Eddie? She sensed something different within him, something important. Perhaps he would be the key to her assuming full control over her body.

He would allow her into his mind with a few simple conditions. She couldn't access anything personal. That was fine. She couldn't mess with it. Also fine. She had to give him a part of herself. Or, rather, she needed to provide sexual favors once the deed was done. All of this for advanced military knowledge? Heck, advanced knowledge period? He didn't need to know too many details about specifics. In fact, things which he might consider ordinary in life would probably be enough on their own! No, he was handing her technological advancement for her peoples on a silver platter. She was willing to give him far more than he was asking for such things.

"Deal."

With a snap of her fingers candles appeared from nowhere! They provided light and warmth but also a very pleasing vanilla scent. She waved a hand, directing pillows to float over behind the Human.

"Lay back. Close your eyes. Relax your mind. Give me access. It won't take long. Then you shall be rewarded" she stated, sliding over behind Eddie so that he could rest his head within her lap!

Eddie nodded, as he got rather comfortable with the pillows and her lap. He let out a sigh, as he smiled up at her. "I...I should apologize. I judged you when I first met you. A big, powerful, fox who everyone was scared of. I guess I assumed you were evil or something... But, maybe its just that your misunderstood... Or, that power worries people." He gave a tiny yawn, as he closed his eyes, relaxing. The scent of vanilla wafting in his nose to keep him worry-free.

Poor, poor Eddie. His instincts were actually up to par. Ren was not a nice person. Oh, sure, maybe she was misunderstood to a certain degree, but she was most definitely not one of the good guys. Ren was pure power in living form. Could she change? Perhaps. But it wasn't really on her agenda to do so.

"It is okay. Just relax. This won't hurt or anything. You'll hardly even notice."

While her hands gently brushed through the man's hair, massaging against his scalp, her power flowed out and into his mind. She closed her eyes, focusing upon his knowledge. Technology was her primary target, but really anything she could get her hands on could be put to some use. The knowledge and memories were copied and slipped right into her own mind.

"Tell me about yourself. Hobbies. Likes. Dislikes. So forth. It will help."

Her hands were so smooth against Eddie's scalp, through his hair. Yes, this was nice. She would make a fine wife someday...

Eddie moaned, as he began to think about her question, in a calm state of bliss. "Hobbies... Well, I never mind a good adventure. There's...a few things in my world which I know probably wouldn't exist here. Movies, tvs, video games. Though, I'm sure this place has theatre shows? Actors on a stage. I love acting..." He smiled. "And even if they aren;t video games, any kind of game is fun. Likes...well, there are many things I like. Dislike is a better question. Though...all I can think of now is...maybe the occasion kind of bugs. Heights, though its mostly falling from them. If I was on something I was made to feel safe, then Im sure I would be fine..."

What excited noises left this Human! This was really too easy. But she wasn't going to punch a gift horse in the mouth. Easy was good. No problem with easy. There were a few things he mentioned that were foreign to her. Well, they were for a few moments before she delved into them. What incredible technology they had! Movies! Television! Video games! Pictures which moved! With sound! That alone could have made her fabulously wealthy. But there was so much more.

He didn't like bugs. Or heights. Good things to keep in mind for an assortment of reasons. Might as well keep his mind busy though. Nice and distracted was the way to go. It let her delve deeper.

"What are you searching for most in a wife? What do you find most alluring? And what of sex? What are your favorite things to do?"

Eddie blushed, as she mentioned sex. But he shouldnt have been too embarassed. Ren didn't have sex either. And yet...

"Well... sex...hmmm... I uh...to be honest, I've...uh...never had sex. Im...still...you know...like...you... I've never had the opportunity to...fuck." His heart began to beat fast. WOuld she judge him on his quest now? "As for...what I'm looking for... A kind person, I guess. Someone caring, a sense of adventure. Maybe someone who was tough, but...more independent tough. Not necessarily... like brute tough. And alluring? Besides personality... I guess her figure."

A soft smile spread across the fox's lips. He was a virgin? That she could use. Oh yes, she had plenty of ideas for their relationship. While one hand focused upon her magic the other gently brushed through the man's hair, almost petting him to an extent.

"I will train you then. There is plenty that we can do without going all the way. Plenty to practice before marriage. You shall be a God of sex. No woman will be able to say no to you."

Well. One woman. Even so, that would certainly make him more useful in a number of ways. His definition of a fine wife was also flexible enough to work with.

"Still. What are you looking most forward to doing with a woman? There are so many options, after all."

So much information. What a goldmine this had turned out to be! Many things she could not work with. Their world was too far behind technologically. But others? Others could be done. Oh yes. Her Empire was going to leap a hundred years ahead! At least!

A sex god? This fox could do all that? Huh... Ren could have prayed for him to come, and someone just enchanted the book. That seemed to be a stretch though, especially with him teleporting. But, maybe that's why he was brought to her first instead? Still...a sex god! That would definitely come in use if he was gathering other princesses...

"You are right, Ren. There are many things. I...I'm not sure." He thought about it. "I could say sex, but that's such a one-track mind. Well, if I was back in the real world, I guess I would look forward to coming home from a long day of work, and knowing that my wife would be there for me. She'd hug me, give me a kiss, listen to the crazy stories I'd have of the day, and just...put a smile on my face. With here...I dont know. I mean, with so many princesses, I guess I'll be a king. That's kind of a job, right? But, they're royalty. So...would they be working, and I would be there for them?"

He didn't quite get what she was asking. But his answer was kind of adorable. She patted atop his head. It wasn't a terrible idea really, coming home from work to be with the one he loved. Although yes, the chances of them working were slim. Sort of.

"Depends on the wife. Or, in your case, wives. Also I was talking about sex, dear. But it is a nice life you've described."

At this point she was pretty much finished. Both hands left the man's head.

"Thank you for being patient. What a fascinating world you live in."

He blushed. "Well, to answer that question, I guess actually penetration. Yes, having someone suck your dick is nice, but...When your doing the main event...you can do so much. Hold, fuck, kiss..."

Eddie then began to open his eyes, as he saw the fox woman looking down at him. "Im sad its over. Feeling your hands rub along my head was...kinda nice." He smiled. "But, thats over. Now...how about some of that fun we talked about?"

"Ohoho? Eager aren't we?" she asked, resting her hands upon her thighs, each one on one side of the boy's head. "You can get a head rub just about whenever you'd like. Just need to ask, really. As for the fun. . ."

The woman's tails lifted up behind her, snaking their way towards the ceiling. "You should get your penis out. I think it is time I test your endurance."

A finger was extended, tracing from the base of the man's penis and up to the tip. Already ready was he? Perhaps he did have some promise!

"Good boy" she whispered, drawing one tail around to the front! It coiled around Eddie's shaft, squeezing like a snake ambushing its prey. It was as though a cloud had wrapped around him, softer than the softest silk. Warmth covered the Human's crotch. Even the skin of her appendage was equally soft!

"My tails are the best in this world. Even one is generally enough to sate a person. Lets see how well you do. You may give into your lust should you desire. I can clean it easily enough."

A tail job? Can't say he's ever known anyone who got that before! He smiled, as, indeed, the tail was wicked soft. He was not surprised, as he did ride on the back of this beast before. And her skin being soft, again, was no surprise from how she massaged his upper head earlier. She had a grip on it for sure. He figured she would have just blown him. But, the tail was a nifty idea.

One was enough, huh? Well...that would be a tough act to follow from a virgin, plus how soft her skin was. But...maybe he would be surprised. "Alright~ Do your stuff, Ren!"

Repeatedly the tail coiled around, bundling the man's length in more warmth and more soft fur. The grip was tightened. She started to move the appendage even faster. Thankfully the soft fur even provided a sort of lubrication for the movement, allowing the flesh to glide more easily!

"I am fine. Thank you for the offer however."

Eddie nodded, as he enjoyed. The tail wrapping tighter around his length. Her pumping faster and faster. Drool coming out of his lips. Eyes glazed in a haze of pure bliss. "J-j-jesus, Ren... Don't stop!" He could already feel himself begin to build up. He didn't want to cum now... But, this was so good! So...different!

The tail continued its rapid pumping and coiling, occasionally loosening just a bit so as not to constrict the possible flow of fluids held within the meaty tube. She didn't have any plans to hold off the man's release. In fact she would try to get him off as quick as possible! This was a test after all on top of being a reward.

"Oh I won't. Not until you're finished."

She lifted a hand, examining her nails. They seemed to be in fine condition. Couldn't say the same for her tail in a few moments.