Uniting the Kingdoms [RP]

Eddie didnt know where that was either! Wait... wasn't he in some type of room like that when he got here? He had to see... "I'll get you soap right away, princess..." He bowed, before he ran off, back in the way he came. After going down the stairs, he managed to find the door that they had come out of. He opened it up, and it was the correct one. His clothes were still there. Now...soap... soap soap... He found some! Perfect! He grabbed a few bars, and rushed back up the stairs. IN front of the guards, he began to pant. "I...I...I got the soap..."

It was a beautiful room, well...as much as Eddie could tell. He could make it out, it was just a little steamy inside due to the hot bath. Still, they seemed to be well off, with a bath house this big...as well as a tub that big. Eddie did feel better, as he was now greeted with wonderful warmth. As he walked, he noticed the woman who spoke before... the princess! He approached closer, wondering how she looked. "I...uh...brought your soap, Princess..."

It was hard to see her body as she stood up, but he could make out some details. For a country with warriors, she was definitely fit, yet she still had some sexy curves to her. Eddie met her eyes, and nodded. "I heard it was a grand place to live, and...well...even grander to make more of a man out of me. I guess I figured...start from the bottom and work my way up?"

• 2 weeks later...

"Right... Its true I come from a far away land. But not from this world. I come from another world. I was reading this book..." He began to explain what had happened to him. How he got sucked into a book with promises of meeting princesses, and going to two different worlds. How he had already met one willing princess. "...and while thinking of a place, my mind just...I dont know...envisioned this place. Like...whoever brought me into this book or world wanted me to come here. TO find you, I assume. There's got to be a catch to this princess thing, like uniting kingdoms or something...I dont know...I didn't get a lot of info. So...thats the story. Again, it seems like a lie, but I swear its the truth. I won't take you by force. if your game to help me out and share, awesome. If not...I guess I'll try somewhere else."