Uniting the Kingdoms [RP]

The way Eddie was walking, he was planted firmly on the ground. He hadn't gotten knock off, but he did get pushed to the side a bit. And his leg was scratched up. He winced, but kept going. So, legs are fair, huh?  He thought, as he got closer, he jammed his spear into the guards foot.

• 2 weeks later...

"Ehm-. Testing! One-two-three! Is this thing on?!" A booming voice reverberated throughout Eddie. From a distance, the genie that had pulled Eddie into this world in the first place, had been watching from his crystal ball. The events he had witnessed were far more tame than he expected but he suspected that Eddie was not making much progress. Or, if he was, Mimun was much too impatient to wait to see what would happen. Instead, Mimun would simply whisk Eddie from there to some place alone so the two could finally have a conversation with the each other. "Fuck it."

There was a loud -pop- and suddenly Eddie vanished from in front of the nude princess. Just as quickly as he had vanished Eddie had reappeared somewhere very distant and remote compared to what he used to. Eddie was somewhere that was on the side of the mountain. One side of it was a desert an on the other, the side that Eddie was facing, was the same forest he had been in just a moment ago. If he squinted juust right, he might be able to see the kingdom he was just in. Mimun was aware that Ren was making her own moves on Eddie, which required a level of finesse. Eddie was being misguided from Mimun's wants and he needed to rectify this misdeed by Ren.

"So, we haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet," the same voice from earlier sounded now like it was mixed with rushing wind. A torrent of flame twisted itself around Eddie, meandering between his legs an over his shoulders. Quickly though a large figured came out from the flame. A massive, towering crimson red man of gargantuan stature formed out from the fire. Mimun, the genie that had summoned Eddie some time ago, had finally appeared before his pawn. His hair flickered silently on his head like a crown as his eyes narrowed.

"Huh. I thought you'd be bigger in person. . ."

Edited by Matty

As Eddie looked at Lena reclining in the bath, he only had one thing on his mind: Sex. This woman looked like she was about to get down in dirty in the tub when all of a sudden he had heard a voice. It seemed...somewhat familiar to him. Yet, he could not remember why it seemed that way. Then, like the crack of a whip, everything around him disappeared! The whole scenery reformed in front of his eyes! No longer was he in a bath house, but somewhere in nature. Not too far from the Kingdom he was at, though, as the forest looked like what surrounded the castle. "Again with the teleporting? When is this Genie ever--" It then dawned on him where the voice was from before... It was the voice that took him away from the feline princess, and moved him to Ren. Oddly, though, it wasn't the same teleportation. Perhaps...different effects for different distances? 

He was greeted the voice again, and fire then twisted around his body, before reforming into the red man. The size of this man was...quite big. "It would seem...like that would be a hard feat to do. You, yourself, seem so...giant." Was this really the genie that brought him here? He for sure thought it would have been a female genie. Take the princesses, get laid by a genie... But, if this was going to be a buddy kind of genie-master relationship... "Right... So...I assume you are the genie that brought me in the book, yes? Is thats the case, I have many questions. Like...why? Or...why me? Or...why choose to show your face now instead of when I first entered?"

• Love 1
  • Haha 1