Uniting the Kingdoms [RP]

Mimun groaned as he stretched himself out. The genie leaned back, arching his back with his arms locked together over his head and then side to side. He then approached Eddie, walking around him and looking him up and down. A few times he got a little too close for comfort, even poking at different parts of the guy. His meaty paws even dwarfed Eddie, bigger than his head was wide and those fingers. Goodness did they feel strange. Despite being made of fire, he was oddly warm to a comforting degree, but the prodding was most definitely uncomfortable.

The genie was getting a good idea of what he was working with. Eddie sure didn't seem to be the fighting type, but he sure wasn't hard on the eyes. That was good. Mimun needed that more than anything else. The princesses, queens and others would be better at fighting if that ever needed to happen. He was starting to consider giving Eddie some better equipment, maybe some enchantments, but with Ren on the other side of all this, that might be risky. Mimun would probably be better of just popping in if things started getting to hairy for Eddie. That reminded him! Ren might be watching, so the least he could do was make sure she couldn't listen. Mimun drew some glyph's into the air that remained for a moment before sizzling away into embers. That should do the trick.

"Mhm. . .Mhm. . .Right! Right. Questions, of course." Mimun stepped back, put his arms behind his head and leaned back into his hands. "If we're being frank, well, I need to get out of my lamp. There's a ritual to break it, sex magic I'm sure you'll just love." The genie suddenly sniffled and pulled a flaming booger out of his nose before flicking it on the ground with a -hiss- and then brought his hand back behind his head. "But uh, you're not exactly special. Well. You are! Since you're here, that makes you special, I guess. But I wasn't exactly aiming for you. The book could have been picked up and answered by anyone. You're just the lucky shmo who found it."

Mimun bent his knees and crouched to bring himself to Eddie's level.

"To answer that last question, I wanted to see if you had what it naturally takes. True to my name I am ever so lucky to have you here! You're quite the charmer," Mimun gave a hearty laugh before suddenly shifting his attitude to something more grim. "But this isn't why I've pulled you aside. We need to talk about the fox."

Edited by Matty

Eddie watched Mimun walk around him, poking and prodding him every which way. What the hell was he checking for? And yet...the warm hands felt somewhat...good. Not too hot...just right. Damn, why couldn't it have been a chick? Imagine having this genie girl rubbing his back...so warm to the touch... as he laid back against her chest. They would stare into each others eyes and-- Woah, Mimun was about to speak! Another time for Eddie... Or, maybe if there were a fire princess of sorts?

He listened, as Mimun answered his questions. He wasn't special, just lucky. The genie man needed a ritual to break his seal on the lamp. Sex magic though? Only one he knew about was a RHCP album and song... Though, now Eddie imagined that song playing while he fucked some woman over a lamp. Ugh, can you stop thinking about sex for two seconds and listen to this guy already?

Eddi'es attention peaked when he brought up "the fox." "...the fox? Who do you mean?" Eddie thought about it, and the only one he knew of was... "Not Ren? You two have already bumped into each other? Or...is there another fox in this equation?"

• Haha 2

"That fuCKING FOX!" The genie slammed his fist into the ground, sparks and smoke jumping from the crater it made. He jumped up from his crouch, grabbing at his head as his crown erupted into a torrent of fire. It was almost as loud as he was. "That damned fox is keeping her better half prisoner!" Mimun paced back and forth as he shouted, "like a fucking trump card against me! And she wants to use you too!" Mimun stopped and swung a finger at Eddie. "Hold on. What did you say about another fox?" He waved his finger in the air with a 'Shhhshshsh', keeping Eddie from talking as a sudden wave of thought washed over him. His crown had started to die back down as his emotions simmered out.

"Another fox. . .yes. . .that's brilliant. Eddie you're brilliant!" Mimun dropped down onto the ground, crossing one leg over the other, and patted a spot in front of him. "I need to share some plans with you. But first I need to know, will you stay true to your word, or will you side with that two-timing-no-good-half-bit fox called 'Ren?" Mimun placed a hand on each of his knees, squaring his elbows off with his shoulders and straightening his back. He hadn't thought about approaching another Kitsune. They were rare, hard to come by, but definitely worth looking for. Maybe there was promise in such a random question. But, this put Mimun in a very difficult position.

He knew that if Ren decided to scry Eddie she would immediately recognize it as a meeting with him and Mimun since there was advanced magic in place to stop her from getting too close. She wouldn't be able to see them too well nor would she be able to make out what they're saying, which gave Mimun and Eddie a certain level of security, but Ren was devious. This also meant that she could end up suspecting Eddie of being compromised by Mimun. Maybe he could find some enchantments or magical items to give the guy, to help him out with this. But at the moment, Mimun was back in his chamber, working out a way to create a golem for Rin to inhabit, but what he really wanted to do was to trap Ren inside of it. If Mimun could do that, not only would she be trapped inside that body but she would be significantly weaker than she currently was. Until Mimun got out of his lamp there was barely a thing he could do to her, not without devoting all of his time an energy to her, which would serve as a drastic set back to his moving plans. In fact, his best bet at the moment was Eddie. If Eddie could maintain a facade and keep her trust . . .

"Do think wisely, yes? You have made a deal with a genie, after all. Genies stay true to their words. But those damned kistune's are known for playing dirty." Mimun conveniently left out the similar reputation Genie's also had in this world, but that wasn't important at the moment. "Think about it. Beautiful women. Power. The world can be your oister. Or, you could be that fox's bitch."

Edited by Matty
  • Haha 1

Eddie nearly jumped as Mimun screamed out loud. Yeesh...what kind of altercation did Ren get into with this guy? Slowly, Eddie began to walk over to the genie, sitting in front of him. This random guy was now asking him to make a choice between the first girl he added to his harem, or the genie himself. While Ren seemed like a nice woman, and a powerful one at that too... Eddie did have a few doubts about her. He wanted to have good intentions, but yet a few things didn't feel right. Like the fact that most of her kingdom seemed to fear her, and it almost seemed like she enjoyed it. Or the fact she wanted information about military weaponry. Hell, if her father was truly an ass for imprisoning her, she would just leave and that was it. And now there was this information that Ren had someone prisoner? Eddie soon started to feel like his first feelings were true...

Then there was Mimun. Yes, he was the one that already gave him the promise of holding a grand harem, and ruling the kingdoms. But... why was he sealed away in a lamp that could only be broken by sex magic? Or...why was he just sealed away in a lamp in general? Was it truly because he was a genie? Or...something else? He seemed big and powerful like he was a threat... But, now he knows some kind of information against Ren. This seemed really confusing, especially since both of these characters seemed...off to him. At best, he listens to the genie now and if he doesnt like where things turn, he just...keeps the genie trapped. Although...maybe not until the Ren situation was dealt with.

"Alright Mimun... I've thought it over." He nodded a few times. "If Ren is truly some sort of vile person as you claim...Then, I should at least hear you out." He smirked for a second. "Though...you offer me power, women, and the world on a plate... Ren offered to turn me into a sex god. Would you be able to do that?"

• Love 1

There was a moment of silence as the two sat across from each other. They both seemed to be weighing their options, analyzing the other, plotting and scheming. Mimun recognized that kind of silence and especially those eyes. Eddie was contemplating things, he could feel it. This was good for Mimun though. The last thing he needed was a brain-dead fuck machine. A level of autonomy was absolutely necessary for his schemes to pop off. Mimun nodded, indicating his intent listening as Eddie spoke. But he couldn't help but laugh at the guys question. Mimun tossed his head back, puffing his chest out as a booming laugh echoed around them.

"Ohohohoho! Eddie, you think yourself not one already?" Mimun leaned back in and shook his head. "Don't you see, this is how that conniving fox works, with subtly. By saying that she can turn you into a sex God she is presupposing an antithesis to the unspoken notion that you are one already. She is tricking you with that promise  by implying that you are not what you really are."

Mimun wasn't too sure what Ren could do to make a mortal an actual God. Such a promise seemed far fetched to Mimun, but he was still unaware of her full potential. The thought gave Mimun reason to worry. He would need to look into that later. And while Eddie was not a literal God, Mimun did see the potential of a natural Casanova latent within the man. Such a breed of person were special, the kind that had the potential to embody an aspect of Life, to ascend. If Mimun wasn't lucky, then surely this was fate. 

"Do you believe in fate, Eddie? My name might mean 'Lucky' but I sure do. It is fate that you were brought here, not just luck, I see this now." Mimun nodded a self-assured nod as he continued. "I am the closest thing to a God that Ren has ever seen. If there is anyone that could ascend a mortal to Godhood, it would be me, not some lack luster kistune." Venom hung from the way he said that word, practically spitting it. "I do have friends in High places after all. But!" He held up an open palm, matching his stop.

"Ascending to Godhood is not what Ren implied it to be. It is a process, not something one simply does with a ritual. Rituals are only necessary sometimes, but to achieve what you want you must follow a path. I can guide you along that path and then some. Let me put it into perspective for you. I am made of air and fire, I am intangible. Indomitable. Ren is made of flesh and blood. She can bleed and be crushed to dust just like any other mortal. Do you really want that being your contractor, Eddie?"

Edited by Matty

• 2 weeks later...

The djinn laughed, thinking he was some sort of sex god already, and saying Ren did not think he was one already. This djinn met him some time ago, but he could think himself such an amazing man in bed? But, he listened to him more, thinking about a path he could take. Yes... with this harem, and some practice on his wives might make him this god of sex, if he wasn't one already. ...No...as Mimun said...maybe he was one already. Perhaps he just needed that confidence to believe he would be! Still could be nice with practice, but perhaps he had untapped powers of fuckery!

Eddie's one track mind got him again, as always... He didn't just mean being a god of sex... Mimun would help him go through a process, not just give him what he wanted. Training every step of the way in anything... Yes! Perhaps...he was right. Maybe...it was fate that brought them together! Fate needed Eddie to be more of the person than he already was. And, when Eddie became that person, he might be able to seek out Mimun's lamp and give him freedom! He stated he was made of air and fire, and Ren of flesh and blood. Flesh and blood could be crushed, but yet fire could be distinguished. Air, however... He saw no way to get rid of air. Air was immortal. Even if Ren died... Mimun could stick around...

Eddie looked back up at the Djinn, smiling. "No... my contractor should be a being like you. Someone who is willing to make me go on a journey to better myself as a person, instead of just *poof* you're amazing at everything. Thats no fun!" He extended his hand, even though he was vague about this djinn. For now... he would be his "contractor" as he said. "So, yes! Will you be my contractor?"