Uniting the Kingdoms [RP]

Eddie nods, as he bids farewell to the princess. He follows her instructions, as he went down the hallway taking a left at the end. He hadn't seen it, until he noticed a grand entryway into the throne room. He tried to keep from looking around at it, marveling. His focus was only on the king.

"As I said your majesty. I'm on a quest. And...well...technically I'm not really a servant. I was brought to my land against my will, for reasons I dont know. ...also, was the spear necessary? Its...not like I'm coming after you." Maybe he wasn't going to be lucky with this princess. Or, with the rest of his quest at this rate. If they threw more spears at him, he would be dead.

Clearly the answer about his quest wasn't good enough. So, he nodded. "Alright. Well...for one, I'm not a servant. I dressed in these servant clothes to see if I could get your daughters hand in marriage. In a way, I'm just a normal person. Better than a servant, no? And well...you seem to be a warrior tribe, yes? Strong army. But is it enough for your enemies? If you allow me to marry your daughter, then the more princesses I marry, the stronger your army gets. Your enemies would cower before you with the armies I obtain. Need more?"

He looked around. The guard were in pretty good shape. He was unsure of what any other guards looked like tho. "Well...I've only really been to two kingdoms so... I don't know. Yours look the toughest." Jeez...this was tough. Where was Ren to help with this? She made it seem like he got the girl, boom...easy! She didn't plan on the stubborn father.