Planing to Unite Kingdoms

• 3 weeks later...

Yes. We decided that I needed to put  up an intro and get this thing going. We got two, its a nice start. Especially since even if we had a third person join, it might take a while for them to come up in the story... Question is... now its a fight to get the second response? O_O

LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!!!

Edited by nicjomo

Furst of all, yes... the Warrior Purrincess would definitely win against the Alluring purrincess without a doubt when it comes to combat. I don’t wanna be skewered though ^^;

Besides that, mew sure it’s fine just waiting? Sure it does make sense to wait till we reach that point, but if mew wanna do something, go on ahead.

Lastly... I think there should always be some sort of... problem. Fur every purrlace Eddie goes to, he must solve some sort of purroblem to purrceed to the next area. Otherwise it’s just “oh look, Purrincess... imma take her.” So purrhaps we can come up with some sort of purroblem that is in every area as we purrgress the story.

In my opinion the first area has a nice setup through the bio. Kingdoms at war. Banished to protect a bridge. Maybe enemy forces attack and assistance is needed in dealing with them? Or maybe someone gets captured, or maybe its a quest to place the princess in a better light so she can be off bridge guard duty? Lotsa opportunities!

Actually I just noticed it is starting in alluring town, not warrior. My bad! Perhaps someone tries to make off with the donation box? Or a rival entertainer attempts to do something to the dancing kitty? Perhaps someone tries to kidnap her because, well, she is alluring! I dunno. Just some thoughts.

Edited by Chiyako
I was dumb and thought it was the other town!

Those are all good thoughts. I may play a bit off the rival entertainer bit. Kitty has been deemed the Alluring Princess. What if there was another, more attractive female who could be deemed the new alluring princess of the kingdom? And there would have to be a competition of sorts?

Ara, a competition is indeed something indeed. Though then someone would most likely have to play as the competitor. There is also the other fact that, well, this takes place in a Egyptian like area. So there is also a possibility of a corrupted king or some other higher up trying trying to either hire her or etc.

Ultimately just gotta pick one and focus on it, I think. They all sound like nice ideas with plenty of wiggle room! If any of the other princesses know each other they could always do stuff in the background too while they wait. Although I don't know if any of our bios pull any of us together at the moment.

• Like 1