Planing to Unite Kingdoms

Ara Ara, does sound interesting indeed. I have been inactive in this group fur an awful long time sadly, but I am thinking of joining back. 

But back on Le track, this Jinn does sound interesting. Seeing as mew put some thought into this one, I think it’ll be an acceptable addition to this group rolepurrlay.

• Love 1

38 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

Hrmm... question. Besides the gatherings of more princesses, I’m wondering if there is any specific end goal here. Whilst Eddie could help with the princesses problems, and gaining them into his soon to be harem eventually, is there a specific end game event so to say?

Giant harem orgy?

Lol. The biggest!

That being said, besides stopping the Djinn? No, not yet. But Im down for ideas. Especially since its something the Djinn wants to. That, or do something similar to gather more princesses, and more evil villains come out. They know something good comes when the kingdoms are under one unity?

3 hours ago, Multiversal said:

Hrmm... question. Besides the gatherings of more princesses, I’m wondering if there is any specific end goal here. Whilst Eddie could help with the princesses problems, and gaining them into his soon to be harem eventually, is there a specific end game event so to say?

Howdy~

Currently the overarching goal is Mimun trying to escape his lamp, which is why Eddie is gathering the princesses in the first place. However, there is a possible conflict that could arise between Ren & Mimun that would create a new plot/conflict, so there would then become a sort of battle for the minds between Ren & Mimun over any of the other PC's, but I say maybe and possible because the results of Ren's & Mimun's encounter are yet to be determined.

Oooh! I has idea! 

So it seems that Mimun is a future antagonist, and probably the main one. Though then here is my idea. Eddie’s harem will be up against Mimun, but I don’t think Mimun is stupid enough to try and gather his own harem without help. After Eddie has assembled his own harem, how about we have Mimun have his own sort of harem? Or perhaps, some strong leaders who are willing to help Mimun over Eddie. 

• Love 1

15 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

Oooh! I has idea! 

So it seems that Mimun is a future antagonist, and probably the main one. Though then here is my idea. Eddie’s harem will be up against Mimun, but I don’t think Mimun is stupid enough to try and gather his own harem without help. After Eddie has assembled his own harem, how about we have Mimun have his own sort of harem? Or perhaps, some strong leaders who are willing to help Mimun over Eddie. 

¡Bump! ^

@MultiversalCan I build off of this??? tbh I love how Mimun is being labeled an antagonist even though he just wants to escape and live a free life. And Eddie is totally in the right by taking up arms against Mimun for him going about freeing himself in such a lousy way. granted Mimun didnt have much of a choice but I think that this misunderstanding of his intentions by others coupled with Multiversal's idea could make for some more juicy rp moments, what with having opposing sides and actual reasons for that and whatnot

Edited by Matty

I think it could be fun too. I almost thought of it as like... his plans fail, but other see potential. Eddie builds up his harem more, and gets challenged by these evil forces. The harem doesnt just mean wives to love...it turns into an army between good an evil! 

But, maybe thats cliche. But, I like where this is going anyway.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, nicjomo said:

I think it could be fun too. I almost thought of it as like... his plans fail, but other see potential. Eddie builds up his harem more, and gets challenged by these evil forces. The harem doesnt just mean wives to love...it turns into an army between good an evil! 

But, maybe thats cliche. But, I like where this is going anyway.

Cliché doesnt always have to equal bad Imo, in fact I think cliché can be fun if done right. By having actual like, characters with wants and ambitions, gives the cliché the depth it usually lacks, so cliché is totally fine by me especially with how we're going about this.

As for more people? I think as long as we keep having fun with this rp others will eventually see that fun and want in on it so if we want more people we should just focus on having fun with this [x

7 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

I’m gonna end up pronouncing and getting their names wrong! ;~;

It’s like with Rem and Ram from that show, zero?... I forgot what it was called. Then there was Rom and Ram from Hyperdimension Neptunia! TOO MANY NAMES SOUND ALIIIIIKR!

angry nepeta GIF

Re:zero, rem & ram ~ such a fucking awesome anime [x

6 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Well that was an interesting encounter! I just feel sorry for Rin now.

Oh man ive got so many shenanigans planned for Ren. I know that encounter ended dramatically but I was totally planning on turning that arrangement into a bit of a comedy with constants pranks or w.e whenever the opportunity presents itself then & again , if that's cool?