Planing to Unite Kingdoms

The Rules & Notes topic has been added to the Topics section of the group rp. If you haven't already read them, please give them a look as it changes a few things about the group rp.

For a quick summary, the Rules & Notes add a rp reply length requirement, discusses character creation, and explains the rules for "god-modding". The notes also make mention of character death, and a NPC and Kingdom section; these are not in the Topics section yet but are soon to come as @nicjomo & I work on developing the concept. There, people will be able to take Minor-Role slots or join already existing Kingdoms. I will be messaging those who have created their own Kingdoms for a few extra details to add to a Kingdoms section, so as to give new comers a good idea of the current state of the rp. There will also be a map that you can choose to place your kingdom on, or you can leave that to Nicjomo & I.

As for @nicjomos idea, I'd gladly fill in as any mobs/bosses/npcs in a side story or encounter per request ^^

Edited by Matty