Hello dreamers. New guy here :)

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this site as of today, and I'm looking forward to creating some fun and enticing stories with those who I hit it off with.

I don't know all the details of EcchiDreams yet, but I hope to get the ball rolling sooner than later, and wouldn't even mind starting to RP later this week. 

Hi Jinsei, welcome to EcchiDreams~! We hope you find what you are looking for, and possibly more~, in our roleplaying community! If you are looking for Roleplaying partners, we do have a Private Roleplay Bulletin Board, where you can post ideas of what you are wanting to do and see if anyone wants to RP with you. We also have some Roleplay Clubs which might be worth taking a look at to see if you would like to join one that interests you. 

If you have any questions or need help with anything, please don't hesitate to write to a staff member (our names are in 
purple!), and we would be glad to help. Happy dreaming~! 😊

Hey there ma man! Glad to see another face around here. 

Typically you'll find most people are approachble, and intensely accepting. So if you wanna ask anything, or just try to strike up a conversation or an idea to an rp, you pretty much just can :3. It wont always hit off right, but the more you do, the most you end up hitting it off with some :3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Administrator

Hello @JinseiNGC224 and welcome to EcchiDreams! My sincerest apologies for the late welcome.

If you haven't done so already, please consider the following to make yourself stand out more in the community:

• Complete your profile.
  • Fill out a Roleplayer Preferences form; to let others know what your preferences are.
    • If you're into private roleplaying (Not publically on the forums, but on EcchiChat (The chatbar) or by EcchiTexts, then consider letting people know.
    • Remember; if you post around on the forums, say play in forum games and what have you, consider putting a link to your preferences in your signature for maximum exposure. 

If you need help with anything, please do not hesitate to ask the community as a whole, or the staff (Who's names are in purple) as we'll be more than happy to help anyone out. I welcome you to EcchiDreams and look forward to seeing you around.