Oh Dear God Why (Multiple Dreamers)

Alright, come one, come all to the "Oh Dear God Why" corner of EcchiDreams!

The rules are simple:

1) Any dreamer comes up with a conundrum that directly affects Rucio (Example: becoming a penguin).

2) That same dreamer can choose to create the way to reverse the conundrum or defer it to a dreamer of their choosing. (Example: fucking a cat girl as said penguin)

3) Rucio then decides whether the cost of reversing it is worth it, and roleplays it in this thread.

4) If two dreamers Tag Team, they can make TWO conundrums at once with two separate ways of reversing their actions. BUT I cannot just reverse one, it's either keep both or lose both.

As of right now, Rucio is normal, with no afflictions yet. Make me regret this.

• 5 months later...

(Despite your being away from the site for a short while, I'm sure I can give a conundrum for your return.)

It appears that you have contracted a very mildly serious STI... the sniffles, but this is no ordinary sniffles. It's the incredibly rare and highly valued sneezus swapus -- the sexy sniffles.

It causes one to shift sex and gender in an instant with each sneeze (not that bad if you ask me, actually might be a good thing) and also a runny nose (nevermind). Luckily, a group of scientists and doctors are offering a possible cure. The elusive tentacalus hentai -- a strange creature with oddly long and excessively numbered phallic appendages that secrete a fluid capable of ridding it from your body and returning you to your original form. The means of administration... well, you can probably guess, and if you can't, it's sex... it's always sex. Probably any given way, oral, anal, that vaginal option you'll have about half the time.

(Sounds fun either way.)

Edited by Generic Name
Additions and cleanup of errors
  • Haha 1