What mobile games are your current favourites?

Just wondering if anyone else around here plays some? what are your favorites? 

My current notsoguilty guilty pleasures are~

Phantasy Star Idola saga https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPB32Lqu5jI&t=136s

Phantasy Star Online 2 es https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWBoAd0mNqM

Mystic Messenger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XAlNvurr2U

• Senior Staff

I have a bit of a lame taste in mobile games. I only use it to pass the time when I have nothing else to do, but I find the more expansive mobile games (the ones that rely on stamina limits) become a bit too demanding of your time and focus, so I've cut most of those out. The only expansive mobile game I still play is Pokemon Go and even that's only every once in a while. I've found that I'd rather just spend time enjoying the atmosphere most of the time rather than dealing with all of that game's micromanaging. 

Now, I play extremely simplistic one-touch games like Stack, a game where you have to time pressing on the screen to stop a block of wood at the right spot. If you miss, part of the wood block gets cut off and the next block's size matches it, so the tower gets increasingly smaller as you make mistakes. 

Unfortunately, ever since I switched to Android, I haven't been able to find an adblocker that works for that game the way it did on iOS, but it's certainly not worth the $1-2 to remove the ads even if they are really intrusive. Ads are easily the worst part of these games, but I suppose they have to make their money somehow.

• Community Administrator

Mine hasn't really changed much since I last answered this:

On 04/09/2018 at 05:20, Temaelrin said:

Oh boy, I hope you like lists. On my personal phone, I have a fair few games that are broken down into two categories. 

Commitment Games:

These are games that I have an active commitment to, I am in at least once a day with these games because I work as part of a guild, and I can't let my guild mates down. I try to keep games like this to a minimum, otherwise I don't have enough hours in a day. 

• Idle Heros
  • Portal Quest
  • Forge of Empires (Which I mainly play from the PC)

Free Time Games:

These are games that I go into whenever the hell I feel like, maybe I'm bored, maybe I'm just passing the time (Rare, but it happens)

• Dead Ahead (My first ever game, that I had back when I had the Google Nexus 10, a huge tablet)
  • Turretz
  • Tower Defence King
  • My OldBoy!
  • InstLife
  • Idle Farming
  • Idle Miner
  • Almost a Hero
  • Idle Factory
  • Word-scapes
  • Space Trader (A game that I used to play on my Palm OS device, years ago)
  • Hooked Inc. 
  • Life Simulator

Of the "Free Time Games" I don't play much of them anymore, I far prefer my PC for gaming. But if I am not at my PC and I want to play something, well I have a few options. 🙂

• 3 months later...
On 17/04/2019 at 14:58, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Fate Grand Order, would probably be the favorite out of the several I play.

Fate Grand Order is something I play too! Wooo! Though while I mainly play FGO, sometimes I drop by other games like Battle Cats (gotta love dem kitties) and Stardew Valley, although I do need to catch up on both. Oh, and Plague Inc! Although most of the time it’s about humanity dying from the diseases made, it’s a fun strategy game I enjoy.

Fire Emblem Heroes, fun.

Space Trader, also fun. I suck at it.

My Boy! A GBA emulator.

Python. Yep, I chucked python onto my phone and it sucks. Almost none of the commands work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Committed games:
1. The Alchemist Code(I am a senior player here, level 200+, and one of my "True Waifu" came from this game)
2. Azur Lane(Well the "As long as there is no clingy maid, I'm happy" thing is came from this game(HMS Dido of this game is VERY CLINGY), but my wife is HMS Illustrious in this game)
3. Arknights (Recent Committed games, SHING SHING SHING IS MY TRUEST WAY!)

Relaxing games:
1. Airline manager 2&4
ex/Retired already:
-Immortal Taoists(Damn, P2W Wall is bigger than Gumi and its The Alchemist Code), Idle Angels(Dunno why, I just like way to Lazy for this game)
-Mobile Legends, In Indonesia this is very popular(Quit because: 1. I hate plagiarism(Moonton and its plagiarism...), 2. I just don't like play it, 3 IT'S JP VOICE ACTING SUCKS! THEY CHOOSE MANY NOOB VAs THAT IS EVEN NOT GOOD AND MAKE THEM VOICE 10+ CHARACTERS! TRUST ME, REX FROM XC2 IN HIS EN VOICE IS STILL FAR MUCH BETTER THAN SOME OF MOBILE LEGENDS CHARACTERS IN JP VOICE)
-Arena of Valor, in the another SEA area else then ID/PH/MY, this game rules the MOBA market(Quit from end of april because I just want to retire from MOBA fully).

Spoiler

spacer.png

Introducing my waifu: Shayna(TBH, else than her big pairs, she is one of the best grind to win units in The Alchemist Code(In JP, she can move much more than in GL, and soon her GL ver will be move as much as JP, and she is a "nuker"))

I'm not going to play Black Dessert Online until I switch my PC and play this game in PC just to make her there

Archived