Ta-da! I'm here now, you can stop panicking.

This'll be the third intro post I've written for one of these places tonight! Why not just copy and paste it? Are you mad!? You gotta ramble these things right off the cuff to keep yer'self honest! (I also am running on no sleep in the last... 39 hours as of this moment.) My brain is just doing things and I'm along for the ride at this point. 

Basics though! Hi! 
I am getting back into forum based adult roleplaying after a rather significant hiatus. Seems that most of the places I used to frequent have gone by the wayside. Such a sad state of affairs I'm afraid. But! I'm finding new places like this one, and with new places come new faces, with new faces come new friends, and with new friends come new ideas, and with new ideas come boobs, and who doesn't like boobs? I dare you to falsify that train of thought heathen!! 

On a more serious note though, I look forward to having a fun time with everybody, and I hope I find some players who's particular personalities and perversions will pleasantly piece with my own primitive permutations of premeditated polyamorous  plays to placate our polarized... um... p-... penises? Yeah, that'll do. I ran out of p-words and I refuse to resort to the thesaurus because that would be cheating. Oh! Wait! Personages! That would work so much better than penises. Too late, already written, not taking it back just to make myself look any more impressive than I already do. 

I think all this nonsense about sums me up. I'll go work on one of those Roleplayer Preference posts. DAMNIT! PREFERENCES! PLACATE OUR POLARIZED PREFERENCES!! It was staring me in the damn face the whole time!! 

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams. Quite an amusing intro post lol. Either way, I hope you're able to find what you're looking for here on EcchiDrerams. We have plenty to offer when it comes to roleplaying. If you need any help, or just have a question, please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff. We're more than happy to help!

• Senior Staff

Welcome to the site, ValiantDevil.

I don't really have anything interesting or new to add, since everything has been said already, but I'll reply anyway because I'm Staff and they force me to I enjoy welcoming new Dreamers.
That was a lot... Do you need to see a doctor? You may have a condition if you P that much. 🙃
Anyway, looking forward to seeing you around. Have fun, and don't hesitate to ask if you need help with anything.

Sweet Dreams~

• 1 month later...
  • Community Administrator

Welcome to EcchiDreams, @ValiantDevil it is a shame I did not get back to you sooner. Especially with a high effort introductory post like yours. I see you haven't been on since the 14th of January, and it looks like you might have gone. But in case you do decide to come back, here is some quick tips to help you get started.

Our site can be a little daunting to those who are new so I want you to be aware that our community is usually willing to help with any problems or questions you may have. The staff are also just as willing to help if you should need it (You can find us easily as we all have Purple names). There are a few things you can do to improve your chances of finding someone to roleplay with, and I've got a quick start guide for you here:

• Complete your profile.
  • Fill out a Roleplayer Preferences form; to let others know what your preferences are.
    • If you're into private roleplaying (Not publicly on the forums, but on EcchiChat (The chatbar) or by EcchiTexts, then consider letting people know. You can also use that link to find roleplayers that you might want to roleplay with.
    • Remember; if you post around on the forums, say play in forum games and what have you, consider putting a link to your preferences in your signature for maximum exposure. 
  • To be in control of your account, consider taking a look at our Account Control Guides.
  • If you're stuck for what the roleplay options are, and/or how to get started take a look at our Roleplaying Guides.
  • If you want to know more about your profile options there are also a few guides here.

If you have further questions, please don't hesitate in asking. We're happy to help.

Archived