Side Story: Welcome Home

• Senior Staff
On 2/2/2019 at 5:50 PM, Neptune said:

Rose shivered when she felt Anhara’s hand trailing down the side of her body. She wanted to shift away from the touch, but pinned as she was she couldn’t move so much as a millimetre. She was trapped and she hated the feeling. But there was nothing she could do about it. She stiffened when Anhara leaned forwards and pressed her lips against Rose’s own. But she didn’t resist, even when the girl pushed her tongue in making Rose want to recoil in disgust especially at the taste of blood. She wished she could push Anhara away, but she had given her word that she would be good. But she had not promised to accept everything that the girl did to her with open enthusiasm. She merely lay there, trying to be as unresponsive as possible. When the girl pulled back, Rose pulled her lips into a thin line. As she looked up into the sinister, lustful grin of the girl above her, her throat bobbed slightly as she gulped. That grin made her want to run away as fast as she could and curl up in the deepest hole that she could find. She doubted even the centre of the earth would be deep enough to hide from this… predator. Because that was how this felt. A predator that had cornered her prey and was intending on playing with her food before she ate her fill. 

She was brought back from her thoughts when the man’s voice sounded in her ear again, requesting to speak with Anhara once again. Rose nodded, even though he couldn’t see the action before saying, “Yes… sir.” She looked up at Anhara again, “He wants to talk to you again.” She said, glad to not be having to talk to the man anymore. His callousness towards her life made the hair on the back of her neck stand on end. Her hopes that he could be someone with which she could negotiate with were neatly dashed. He was clearly wrapped around this girls little finger. How could a father allow their daughter to do such things? Anhara was a monster, who clearly cared nothing about the lives she was hurting. Her chest constricted, making it harder to breath as her throat closed in on itself. Her eyes stung a little, but she refused to let the tears spill over. She didn’t want to give Anhara that satisfaction. She blinked a few times, trying to get a hold of herself, hoping that the girl above her didn’t notice. She felt so weak and helpness. She hated it, herself and especially Anhara for making her like this.

Participants: Rose Winter ( @Neptune ), Halie Rowe/Anhara Pierce, and Kurtis Pierce ( @Aura )

Description: After a casual conversation between Anhara and Rose in which the two seemed to hit it off quite well as friends, things rapidly turned for the worse when Rose made the mistake of inviting the self-proclaimed demon into her home. With the threat of bringing harm to Rose and her dog, Anhara has the girl detained. Now, the two girls await the arrival of Anhara's father...

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

This feeling was unmatched by any other. It was always the most exhilarating part. The moment when the poor little doll finally realizes just how hopeless she really is. It was such a delicious point. It was especially satisfying for particularly frustrating victims. The spoiled brats who keep going on and on about how their daddy will do this and that for them, as if their 'daddies' were any better than their new one. The very idea that anyone could compare the two was simply despicable. But Rose was so different than the others. She was easy, but not too easy. She put up a fight and Anhara actually had to put some effort into setting up her little checkmate. But now she was here, just laying there, defeated. They never played along just yet. She wasn't broken yet, though. She could see it in her eyes. She was remaining motionless as an act of rebellion. Anhara didn't mind, however. It wasn't an uncommon reaction, especially for particularly timid girls like her. It wouldn't take long for her to learn her place or to simply be given a new purpose. Although, Anhara really didn't want Rose to simply go to waste like so many of her other victims. No, she had a special attraction to this one. She was her favorite, though she couldn't quite put her finger on why. Rose was just so alluring, so captivating. Though her eyes were full of life, there was a distant emptiness inside them... perhaps that was what captivated her. Maybe this girl has a little demon inside her just waiting to be rebirthed as well. Ooh, she was going to show this darling such beauty of her daddy's love!

As she was lost in thought, Rose handed the phone back to her. Anhara lifted her hand from Rose's thigh to accept the phone with the same sinister grin spread across her cheeks. This time, the phone was not on speaker, so Rose couldn't quite make out exactly what the man was saying. The entire conversation, she kept a close watch on Rose to ensure she didn't try anything stupid and her weight on Rose's chest hadn't lifted in the slightest.

"Yes daddy~?"

"Oh, daddy, you always say that!"

"But daddy... just one more? Please? I promise I won't break this one..." 

"Oh, daddy, you know you'll always own every fiber of my being~"

"O-oh, daddy... st-stop it, I'm getting all happy now..." 

As she spoke, Anhara's hips began to roll, grinding against Rose's body. She was beginning to blush and even sweat slightly. Her breathing was hotter and heavier.

"D-daddy, you're embarrassing me... Can you hurry up and get here?"

"Can I ride in your lap~?" 

"I love you, daddy~"

She giggled in excitement before finally hanging up and turning her attention back to her prize.

"Isn't daddy just the best? Dammit, he's gotten me all riled up now but he's not here to play... I hate when he does that!" Though her words seemed contradictory, her tone made it clear that it was almost like a sort of inside joke between the two. "Tell me, are you excited to meet him? He's gonna show you a whole new world~" Anhara giggled again as her fingers traced Rose's lips. "Do you wanna know what he told me~?"

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Administrator

Rose watched as Anhara lifted the phone to her ear, and started to talk. All she could hear from the other end was a drone of a voice, but the words were unintelligible so Rose couldn’t hear exactly what Anhara’s father was telling her. At first, Anhara seemed to be pleading sweetly with him. But when Anhara started to grind against her, she felt a sliver of disgust coil in her stomach. Anhara looked excited, in a way no girl should be when talking to their father. It was even worse when it was Rose that Anhara was grinding against. She wanted nothing more than to slide away from the girl sitting on top of her. She wanted nothing to do with this sick and twisted situation. 

Rose almost wished that the phone conversation wouldn’t end, mainly because it kept the girls interest off of her. But Anhara hung up, looking quite pleased with herself from Rose’s point of view. Her lip curled a little in disgust as her small nose wrinkled. She didn’t want to know what it was that had gotten Anhara so ‘riled up’. She shook her head a little when the girl asked if she was excited to meet her father. She was perfectly happy with the world she currently lived in. Anhara’s world seemed to be a world of monsters. This made the whole situation seem almost like a mythical tale. Of the world of monsters, where Anhara was a recruiting slave for the monster that was her father, sent out to bring back innocent young girls to be forced into servitude. To corrupt them from the way of God and to the path of the Devil. That was who they were working for. The Devil. She couldn’t let them corrupt her, to stop her from joining the Holy Father in heaven when it was her time.

Her attention was brought from her thoughts when Anhara asked her another question. Again, she shook her head, “N-not really… besides it… it sounded… private.” She said, hoping that would discourage the other girl from telling her. But she had the feeling that she was going to be told, regardless. It made her wonder just how disgusted it was going to make her feel. 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

A soft giggle filled the room as Anhara watched Rose shake her head.  "Don't worry, darling... My sis felt the same way before I came along." She purred as her fingers continued to explore Rose's soft face. "It's exciting, isn't it? Being afraid... I've always been so jealous of people who get to be scared. Nothing scares me, so I rarely get to feel it... but isn't it just liberating? When you're afraid, nothing in the world matters. You can do anything, no matter how cruel, and the world will do the justifying for you." She giggled again as she gently palmed Rose's cheek. "Daddy wants you to see first-hand what his love is like. You get to watch daddy rape my body right in front of you..." Anhara's voice was shaky and excited, like an addict who finally got his hands on the drugs he'd been seeking. Then she stopped and let out an almost orgasmic sigh. "Oooh, and cut me... Yes, I can practically feel his cock inside me already..." She reached down to rub her crotch with her hands as she continued, her face a bright red. "Yes, that's right... You get to watch him fuck me. Right on top of you. He's gonna rape me, hit me, yell at me, spit on me..." Her ass was in the air now, shaking from side to side like a kitten wagging her tail. "And you're gonna watch it all. You're gonna help him love me. You're gonna kiss me and worship me while he ravages my body and exploits everything I've ever offered... And he's on his way. Right. Now. Who knows how far away he is? He could be pulling into the neighborhood as we speak."

"I'm jealous, you get to feel so, so afraid... maybe I'll get to be afraid this time, too~"

• Love 1

Rose felt a little concerned with what was coming out of the girl’s mouth. She didn’t find it exciting at all, to be so afraid. She hated it. She hated the feeling of her stomach coiling, her insides freezing like ice. The breaths that didn’t seem to last and the desire to run. To run as far and as fast as she could. She loathed that feeling. It made every muscle in her body ache from how tense they were. The corner of her mouth twitched a little as Anhara continued to calm her cheek, wishing that she could pull her face away. But there was nowhere that she could go. Her eyes then widened a little when Anhara claimed that she was going to have to watch as Anahra’s father raped her. Just what kind of sick family was this?! Rose shook her head slightly, not quite believing what she was hearing. Her expression turned to disgust as Anhara spoke about how she could feel her father’s cock inside of her already. The expression deepened when the girl began to rub herself. Her stomach rolled in disgust. How this girl could get so turned on by the thoughts of having sex with her father, Rose could never guess. The thought of having sex with her own father made her want to gag in disgust. 

She was even more confused when the girl seemed to be turned on about being abused by her own father. Was this some kind of sick game? Was this the result of years of abuse from her father? She coped with it, by getting turned on by it? Rose was now quite firm in the belief that this girl needed help, quite badly. She shook her head a little in denial as Anhara claimed that Rose was going to help this sick bastard ‘love’ Anhara. She shook her head again when the girl stopped speaking, “You’re insane.” She whispered, “I… I don’t want to know about this. I don’t want to watch!” She said, wriggling once again as the dog on the other side of the room whined softly, catching onto her distress.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Anhara watched the looks of horror, despair, and disgust flash across Rose's pretty face with giggles of amusement. She could just watch her like this all day, but that wouldn't be any fun for their little game, would it? "You look like you want to cry, babygirl."  Anhara giggled again as she pet Rose's hair once again. "Go ahead, you can let yourself cry. I love it when my babies do... You're never going to see that father of yours again. You'll never see your mama again, either. You're a church girl, aren't you? Daddy and I bring home a lot of church girls. Your god loves you if you worship him... I worship him every day and he fucks me silly every night! I'm his favorite~" As Rose began to protest, Anhara just giggled enthusiastically and leaned in to whisper into Rose's ear again. "Tell me, where is your god when you're in the devil's arms? A simple shift of perspective will change everything. You'll soon understand."

She then pulled back and lowered her lips toward Rose's again. "I can't trust you enough to let you go yet, so I'll just have to make do with what I can right now. You're such a pain, you know that?" Anhara teased before forcing another kiss onto the girl, this one just a quick peck. "Now, don't be stupid like last time. Biting your mistress is rude. You'll only get the chance to love daddy's cock after you learn to respect me. Don't worry about the blood, it's an acquired taste." Again, Anhara kiss Rose and slid her tongue inside her mouth, this time reaching as far inside as she could to see if she could test the girl's gag reflex. There was no guarantee she would reach her limit from just her tongue, though Anhara was quite skilled with it. If necessary, she would have to test the reflex with her fingers, but that just wasn't as fun, though it did make a little slut all the more promising~

• Love 1

Rose shook her head even more, denying the words that were coming from Anhara’s mouth. This girl was twisted beyond belief, and she couldn’t help but silently utter a prayer to God to bring this girl back from the darkness that she seemed to have found herself in. She stiffened a little when Anhara leaned in close and whispered into her ear. She shook her head again, “I will always be loyal to God. The Devil can whisper all he wants, I won’t listen!” She said firmly. There was nothing that Anhara, nor this despicable father of hers could do to her that would make her betray her Lord. For some reason, the fact that Anhara called her a pain gave Rose a sense of satisfaction. She wasn’t actively fighting back against Anhara now, but she was being resistant enough to be a pain. 

Rose flinched away slightly when the peck was planted on her lips before she frowned up at Anhara. She wanted to protest the other girl’s words, but she wasn’t even able to utter a sound before another kiss was forced on her. Like earlier, she didn’t resist the kiss but nor did she kiss back. The feeling of the girls tongue pushing down into her throat made her stomach twist in disgust. It felt almost slimy as the warm appendage pushed its way deeper into her mouth. As it pushed its way to the back of her mouth, Rose gagged a little, feeling her throat constrict in an effort to shut Anhara up. Reflexively, she tried to arch back to pull her head away but the sofa prevented her from doing so. She let out a low moan of protest, squirming a little underneath the taller girls body, wishing she had the strength to push her off. 

Tears gathered in the corner of her eyes, feeling a sense of helplessness settle in her chest. She wished she wasn’t so small, and weak. She loathed this sense of powerlessness. This could only be a test, to test her resolve and to test her loyalty to God. She clung to that thought, knowing that it was perhaps the only means of keeping herself sane for what was to come. Even if this monster and her father killed her, she would die with her God’s name on her lips, and her love for him in her heart. She just wished that God would have let her parents keep one of their children. They had already lost one, and were about to lose another. Just what did God have planned for them?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

As Anhara's tongue continued to explore the new territory deeper inside Rose's pretty mouth, she moaned tauntingly. She loved the feeling of the poor child desperately trying to squirm away. Against anyone less experienced than herself, Rose would probably be able to easily escape by inching herself out the side and making a run for it. It was clear that was what she was trying to do. After all, what else could she do? Daddy had trained Anhara to love pain because he loved her so much that he wanted nothing in the world to hurt her. It was a graceful gift no sane person would ever accept, one that would have to be forced upon her. Rose would soon come to understand, she was sure. 

After several moments of asserting her control, Anhara pulled back, her tongue still dangling from her mouth as she looked her trembling trophy up and down. She then put on a frown. "You're trying to leave me? But why? We could be sisters, best friends... I could be your mommy and you could be my kitty~" She giggled almost like an innocent child at the thought before putting on her concerned frown again. "Where would you go? What would you do? Would you run away with Shane to your neighbor and tell on me? You'd be leaving me right here in your house, you know... I could do anything. What would you do the next morning after I've been taken to jail and you and your family eat bowls of cereal with cyanide mixed into the milk? Or when you lay down into your matress at the end of the day with a diseased needle poking out?" Anhara giggled again.  "There's so many things I could do in just a matter of seconds and you wouldn't know what I did! I'd just stare at you with my pretty little smile and gladly let the police take me home~" A devilish grin spread across Anhara's cheeks as she slowly reached into her pocket to pull her knife out again. "Daddy and I have plenty of ways of dealing with the police, too~"

"Now tell me..." She flipped the knife open. "If you died right now, do you think you would go to heaven? Are you a sinner?" Anhara slowly lowered the knife to the collar of Rose's pretty floral dress and began to glide the extremely sharp knife down the dress to cut it, of course having to adjust her position strategically to ensure that she never left an opportunity for Rose to get away. Sure, she could handle the consequences of having Rose escape and was confident that she could certainly find another, more direct method of abducting the girl, but it would all be a massive pain that she didn't want to deal with. She didn't want to risk this girl getting any more dumb ideas. "What does your underwear look like, I wonder?" She spoke as she carefully guided the knife down to where a typical bra would begin. "I bet you wear cute white underwear, right? The type your mommy buys for you. Childish and innocent. I'm gonna give you an opportunity to show me. Are you gonna be a good girl and do as I ask?"

• Love 1

When Anhara pulled away from her lips, Rose gasped, taking in a lungful of air that she desperately needed. Her chest rose and fell a few times as she tried to get her breath back. Her blue eyes then focused on Anhara when the girl spoke again. She shook her head a little when the girl stated that they could be sisters, or best friends or even mummy and kitty. There was no way Rose would accept her as a sister. No one could replace the sister that she had lost long, long ago. The thought of Anhara taking that place made her feel sick. She then froze at the idle threats that were thrown her way. Her face, if it was even possible, became even more pale at the thought of this monster causing harm to her family. She herself would gladly put her life on the line to protect them, but she didn’t want them in danger because of her. She stilled, gulping a little as the girl seemed pretty confident that she could deal with the police as well. 

At the next question asked, Rose’s breath froze in her throat, and at first she didn’t know how to answer. Her body trembled a little as she watched the knife shift and move closer. Her eyes closed when it came close to her throat and for a moment she was terrified that Anahra was going to slit her throat. But nothing of the sort happened. Instead, she heard the tearing of cloth and her eyes snapped open as she looked down to see her dress being cut open. Her trembling increased, and she began to find it hard to breath once again. Normally, she wouldn’t be too bothered about being in her underwear in front of another woman, however Anhara was different. Rose knew it wasn’t anything innocent with her. It made her feel dirty, and disgusting. And yet her thoughts went back to Anhara’s threat. Granted, with the clothes she was wearing, she didn’t look to be able to hide much. But Rose knew that someone monstrous enough, resourceful enough, could find plenty of things around the house hold that would prove fatal.

So she did the only thing she could think of to make sure this monster didn’t harm her family. She muttered, “I-I’ll be good…” She moved her hands slowly so not to spook Anhara, before she gripped the front of her dress before she began tugging it up. As it had no zipper, or buttons, due to it being a slip on dress, she was having to pull it up. Anhara’s weight was making it a little difficult, but she tugged hard enough to pull the dress up so that it pooled around her waist. Her knickers were, as Anhara had predicted, white briefs with a pattern of small flowers. Her bra, still hidden, was matching but due to her position it was hard to wiggle the dress off of her.

• Senior Staff

"Good girl~" Anhara teased in response, raising the blunt end of the knife to pet Rose's hair. Rose was obedient enough now to strip on command. That was a sign that things were going quite well. From the position she was in, though, she couldn't quite see Rose's underwear being exposed and it would be impossible for the girl to remove her dress completely. Of course, Anhara knew this. It was the whole point of ensuring Rose knew the consequences of disobedience. She smiled her pretty smile down at Rose's cute face and pecked her lips again. "I'm going to stand up now. I want you to do the same while you take your dress off. I want you to stand in your underwear, holding your hands together in front of your lap like you're standing at church. I hope you know better than to try anything stupid. You already know what will happen if you try to run and I'll know if you try to be clever and try to text anyone." 

With that, Anhara finally lifted her weight off of the small girl and stood up, giving Rose the freedom to move however she liked. She was bound now only by consequences. In most cases, that was enough. But she did occasionally stumble across a stubborn bitch who decides the risk is worth it only to be severely disappointed. Although, the horror and despair that runs through their faces is always so exciting. The feeling of losing each and every one of their family and friends... one by one... she even recalled a pair of sisters she'd abducted. The older sister decided to secretly text her boyfriend for help and upon discovery, Anhara quickly had her daddy track the boy down. Anhara made sure to have the boy brought in front of his girlfriend and her little sister along with an older man she'd contacted through the dark web. A man who shared little about himself, but she could only presume had ties to some sort of gay sex trafficking ring. Normally, Anhara was disgusted by men in general, but watching this boy sucking an older man's cock and getting raped in the ass right in front of his screaming and crying girlfriend and her terrified little sister made the encounter more than worth it... In the end, Anhara sold the boy and he was never heard from again. For the extra money, daddy rewarded her with a pretty new dress, too! Of course, she was more than happy to thank the sisters, too...

With that memory freshly surfacing in her mind, Anhara was curious now... just what would this girl do? Judging by her behavior so far, it seemed clear that she was going to remain obedient, which she appreciated. It made things a lot easier... but, if she decided to be brave and fight back? Sometimes it was fun to take off the gloves and hold nothing back... that instant regret on her victims' faces was always one of the most precious things she could imagine. As Anhara stepped back away from Rose, she was able to see her cute, white panties more clearly. They even had an adorable flower pattern to match the dress she'd just lifted off! Anhara watched Rose eagerly to see if she would stand and present the rest of her body without further conflict. She couldn't wait to play with her new canvas.

• Love 1

Rose flinched away from the hand holding the knife, still scared that the other girl would decide to sink the sharp edge of the blade into her pale flesh. Her lips thinned a little at the pecking kiss that Anhara gave her. She wished the other girl would stop doing that. She loathed the kisses. They made her feel helpless, as if her fate was no longer in her hands. And perhaps it was no longer in her control. This… devil's agent had swept in with a sweet smile and a sweet face. Perhaps this was her punishment for not seeing the temptation so clearly set down in front of her. But she was confident that God had not simply abandoned her. His love for her would sustain her, no matter how much this monster made her suffer. She would keep praying to God, and he would give her the strength to continue.

Having Anhara slip off of her was almost a relief. She could breathe freely again, as well as move how she wished. Well, as much as Anhara would allow her. Her blue eyes trailed up to look at Anhara before they shifted to look at Shaene who was watching them intently, his canine body tensed as he readied to jump the moment Rose ordered him to. However she didn’t want to risk having him hurt. She loved him far too much. She sat up, making her movements slow and visible to avoid giving this monster the excuse to hurt either of them. Rose shifted, bringing her legs up and forwards so that she was now sitting on the sofa. Her eyes moved up towards Anhara, the blue orbs filled with her helpless anger, before she lowered them again and looked down at the carpet as if she had never seen it before. 

Rose stood up, her body trembling slightly as she gripped the front of her dress and twisted it in her grip. The bitter taste of humiliation was sour on her tongue. It seemed to spread through her body, prickling her skin like thousands of sharp needles. Her arms moved stiffy in their reluctance as she drew the dress up again and over her head. She brought it forwards, using it to cover her body for a few more precious seconds before she allowed the material to pool at her feet, revealing her bra. Her eyes were fixed on her dress, her eyes scanning along every line and crease of the material. She found it infinitely more interesting than looking up at Anhara. She clasped her hands in front of her like she would at church. The familiar posture did give her some measure of strength. She would weather whatever this girl threw at her. She intended on proving to God just how much she loved him, and how much she was willing to suffer for him in atonement for the sins she had committed in her life. 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Anhara purred in amusement as she watched Rose strip off her dress. She was so happy that the girl had decided to play along. It was never as fun to have to cut the clothes off, and she simply looked adorable with that subtle trembling. She just wanted to hold her new kitten and help her understand that everything was going to be okay... but, training was much more important. Daddy would be here any minute and she had to make sure everything was okay. As the dress fell to Rose's feet, Anhara looked her exposed body up and down. "Oooh, so you really are such a precious little doll!" She giggled excitedly as she pranced up to the girl, folding her knife back into her pocket. She figured she'd already more than made her point with the knife. She'd have plenty of time to decorate her new prize once she got home. She didn't want to make too much of a mess. After all, she didn't want cleanup to take too long. Anhara eagerly circled around her new toy, eyeing her perfect, peachy skin from top to bottom and taking in every curve of her beautiful body. She reached to run her hands up her bare sides, resting with a firm grip on each of her relatively small breasts.  "Oh, how cute you are... if I didn't know any better, I'd say you were still developing." Anhara teased. "Your skin is so pure, I almost don't want to ruin it... Maybe if you're really good I'll keep you spotless~" 

Anhara continued to grope the girl's breasts, grinding her body up against her from behind, making sure to roll her hips against the petite girl's rounded ass. "I was thinking about taking off your underwear, but I think it looks really cute on you. I want daddy to see you just like you are. Don't you agree?" She finally removed her right hand from the girls' breast up to gently stroke her hair again, pulling it back behind her ear.  "Your hair's a mess, though... Why don't you show me to your bathroom? Let's get you all dolled up~"

• Love 1

Anhara’s praise of her being like a precious little doll made Rose feel cold. She had been called that before, by those much older than her, who spoke it in a tone of platonic affection. How the phrase was soiled and stained by this monster. Rose knew Anhara’s intentions were far from pure and innocent. Every praise and sweet word was poison that sent a shock of pain through Rose. She clung to the thought that perhaps this isn’t the true Anhara. That she had been made this way by the devil who had twisted and corrupted her. Perhaps God had given her the mission to try and save her. To have her atone for her sins and thus be granted God’s forgiveness. She flinched a little when she felt Anhara’s hands running up her side. Rose had to resist the urge to pull away from her, hating the feeling of the other girl touching her. Especially when those hands found themselves on her small breasts. Rose’s stomach twisted, making her feel nauseous. No one, other than herself, had ever touched her breasts and the touch made her want to shrink in on herself.

Anhara’s words barely sunk into her mind. What did she mean that she didn’t want to ruin it? What was this monster planning on doing? Try and stain her soul by harming the flesh? Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt Anhara grinding up against her, humping into her. Her stomach twisted so hard that she almost vomited over the floor. This was disgusting. So wrong. She was such a sexual deviant. Her body went cold when Anhara claimed that she considered taking off her underwear. The last thing she wanted was to be naked in front of either her or her father. They would do nothing more than look at her in the most sinful of ways. She couldn’t condone that. Her lips trembled a little as she was told to show her to the bathroom. Rose didn’t want to be dolled up like some kind of object. But that was perhaps how she was viewed by Anhara. An object for her to play with. 

“A-alright…” Rose muttered, hoping that moving would give her a chance to put some distance between her and this monster that was inside of her home. She looked at Shaene and ordered, “Stay, boy.” The canine let out a soft growling sound, not sounding too happy with the order. But Rose didn’t care. It was for his own safety. She didn’t want to give this monster the chance to harm him. She then raised her hand and pointed to the living room door, “It’s upstairs… at the end… of the landing…” She said, not daring to move just yet.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Anhara was glad to see Rose tell the dog to stay. She didn't even have to remind her. She was already learning~ Although, by the time daddy got home, Rose would need to put the dog away. For now, though, Shane could stay as long as he remained quiet and still. 

"How cute." Anhara retorted after watching Rose point toward the bathroom. It was simply amusing that she thought she could simply point, as if giving her a command to go. Again, quite ballsy of the girl, she had to admit. But she wasn't about to waste any more time playing around. She had to make sure her new pet was presentable. Daddy would be here any minute and he would be disappointed to find a girl with such a bedhead. Anhara would never live that down. And the idea of missing her daddy coming in the front door only troubled her further. She always waited on her knees for Daddy to come in. "Keep your hands clasped and walk there." She commanded. "Don't stall for time. Walk. Your hair needs to be brushed within 20 minutes. There's still other things we need to get done." Rose's attempt at stalling had frustrated her minorly, but it wasn't entirely unexpected. So many pretty girls were extremely indecisive, even when it came to direct commands. She would certainly appreciate if, just once, she'd find a really pretty girl with just enough resistance to be cute and pitiful without actually being a nuisance; but it was a difficult balance and she certainly couldn't ever realistic expect to find someone like that. Although, Rose did seem admittedly pretty close. 

• Love 1

Rose sensed a slight irritation colouring the other girl’s tone, and that caused her to feel a measure of satisfaction. While she wasn’t being actively resistant, she was finding small ways to get under Anhara’s skin. She jerked her chin up a little higher at the girls command before she silently turned and walked out of the living room and into the hallway. She didn’t bother glancing behind her to see if her captor was following. She could practically feel it like claws against her skin. She tried not to think too much about the predator in her home, as she moved up the stairs. As they moved up, she glanced at the wall, where there was several picture frames that showed pictures of her family. One of her parents, looking at each other lovingly, as well as an image that was taken a few years ago of her with her parents. It was obvious to see the rather dead look in Silvia’s eyes as she stared at the camera. The last one was an image of her entire family, including Aimie who was only three at the time while Rose had been seven. 

She turned her eyes away from the image as she stepped up onto the landing, where she could see the bathroom ahead, with the door slightly ajar. She moved forwards, heading towards it, glad that the doors to their bedrooms were firmly closed, not allowing the monster to view inside of them. When she reached the bathroom, she used her foot to open the door further as she didn’t want to anger Anhara by breaking the clasp of her hands. She then stood into the room and came to a stop, her eyes fixed on the pearly white sink in front of her. There was a toilet sitting next to the sink on the left, with a bathtub and shower on the right. Everything looked clean and orderly, suggesting that it was cleaned on a regular basis. Rose remained where she was standing, unsure what Anhara wanted from her now.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Anhara cringed at the sight of the girl tossing her chin up. It took every once of her willpower not to pull the knife on the little bitch right there... but she'd promised daddy on the phone she would be careful not to break this one too quickly... Ugh, but it was snobby little acts of rebellion like this that made such promises so difficult to hold. It could turn an adorable kitten into a worthless pest in the snap of a finger. And Anhara despised pests. But, she decided to shake that little moment from her memory. She wanted her new doll to be all prim and proper to meet her new daddy and she couldn't have daddy come in to see his little girl with a frustrated face. 

She watched Rose's movements carefully as she followed close behind the girl, climbing each step one by one. She wasn't... trembling anymore. Anhara bit her lip in frustration but shook her head again. That would all change when daddy came. She had to get the important things done first! As she climbed the stairs behind Rose, she noticed her attention was caught by three photos. It could have been an attempt to distract her, but Anhara decided to take a quick glance at the photos. She was surprised at first to see that one of them featured a second child. However, looking at the photo reminded her of what Rose had said when they were chatting in the park. 'Aimie,' the sister that died ten years ago. She frowned to herself as reality set in once again that she could have had a cute set of sisters to present to daddy. She was admittedly curious about what happened to the girl, but perhaps it was information that could be used to torment her later. She quickly glanced over the other two photos and could very easily see just how this death had affected her family, especially with all Rose had told her about her parents. The mother reminded her of Halie. She looked like the type to always mope around, moaning and groaning about how miserable her life is when she has immediate access to all the love she could ever desire... She simply couldn't fathom growing distant from her daddy the way Halie did. She couldn't live without his love. 

Before getting too lost in thought, however, Anhara quickly turned her attention back to Rose and followed her up until she entered the bathroom, snickering slightly at the sight of the girl using her foot to open the door. She hadn't even considered that little obstacle, but it was amusing to see Rose remain obedient. She smiled after the church girl entered the spotless bathroom and stepped inside with her. It was a pleasant room, quite fitting of the tidy way she dressed and carried herself. Anhara eyed the top of the sink to see what kinds of beauty supplies she had sitting there before reaching down and grabbing her brush. "Now then, let's fix that messy hair right up, shall we?" She stood behind Rose, pushing the girl up against the sink with her body while still grinding lewdly against the girl's back as she lifted the brush to her hair and began to stroke carefully and delicately. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you a bit, here. The bathroom is always a safe place just to get ready. Just stay still and I'll make you look just the way daddy likes."

• Love 1

Light blue eyes watched as Anhara reached forwards and picked up the brush that was sitting on the side. She flinched when the other girl pushed her up against the sink, causing Rose to have to grip the edge of it. Her stomach twisted in disgust when Anhara started to grind up against her backside. It caused a chill to run up her spine and to spread through her limbs before her body shuddered before she could stop it. She felt so sick, hating to have this monster so close to her. Touching her in a way she only wanted her true love to touch her. It made her wish she could simply phase through the sink just to get herself away from her.

Rose gave another involuntary flinch when the brush pressed against her hair before carefully running through the white locks. She could hear the soft rubbing of the strands against her hair and scalp. It was a sound that she usually found soothing. But today it distressed her, because it wasn’t her holding the brush. A large part of her didn’t believe Anhara’s words. She didn’t feel safe in the slightest. Not for herself, nor for her family. She had let a wolf into their midst, without even knowing it. And now this wolf was going to tear their already fractured family apart. Rose was glad that her back was turned towards Anhara, because the girl couldn’t see the tears gathering in the corner of her eyes. She didn’t want her family torn apart, not like this. God had already tested their family once, and now he was demanding another test to be made of them. 

Despite her earlier confidence that she could weather any test thrown her way, the feeling of Anhara’s hips pressing and grinding against her made that confidence waver. She hated the feeling of the other girl being so intimate. It was intimacy that she didn’t want. It was humiliating. It made her feel filthy and disgusting. Rotten to the core. Perhaps that was how she was viewing Anhara. As someone disgusting, rotten and corrupted by the Devil. And now she was in that monsters hand. One of the tears leaked from her eye, trailing down her cheek before dripping into the sink. Her flesh itched where the tear had trailed, and she had to resist the urge to reach up and scrub at her face. 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Anhara continued to stroke her little pet's hair, carefully and delicately. She wanted to make sure the little flower stayed pretty and precious. That was when she glanced over and saw Rose's face in the mirror. This poor girl had no idea how lucky she was. But in time, she would understand. "I told you this was a safe place, sweetheart. If there's anything on your mind, you can feel free to tell me." She offered, gently stroking the girl's cheek with the back of one of her fingers to wipe up the tear. "Why are you so sad? Do you not want to leave your family? I think cried just like this when she first realized what was happening to her. But I promise you it only gets better, especially once you grow to accept it." She continued to stroke Rose's hair, giving her a friendly smile. If one wouldn't know any better, you'd swear she was just an innocent, supportive best friend with the way she spoke and smiled while brushing her hair, even if it did contradict everything she was saying. One could see that, looking into this demon's eyes, she genuinely believed she was in the right. 

"You know, I think you and Halie really would get along. You remind me a lot of her, right down to her obsession with God." Anhara giggled.  "I can just imagine the two of you pairing up together at the breakfast table and reading your little bibles togther... I think that would simply be adorable. I think Halie would love you, too. Maybe you'll finally convince her she's not straight."

• Love 1

Rose flinched at the gentle touch against her cheek. It was as if Anhara had once gone through another flip in personality. She had been so sweet at first, then an absolute monster and now she was back to her sweet self. It confused Rose, and made her unsure on what to think. Was this just an act? Or was she being genuine? She couldn’t tell, and it was frustrating her. She was normally so good at reading people, but Anhara was like a whirlpool of personalities and emotions, flicking from one to the other so quickly that Rose wondered if the girl was even aware what she was feeling before she moved onto the next emotion like a butterfly moving from one flower to another. The moment she moved on, the flower was left forgotten. She wanted to shake her head, but figured that it might irritate the other girl because it would cause her to mess up the brushing of her hair,

“I… I don’t want to leave my family. I’m perfectly happy with them.” Rose said in a soft, trembling voice. Her hands clenched on the sink, her knuckled becoming even whiter than before, “I-I’m sure Halie is really nice but… I want to stay here, with my family. Why are you doing this? Why can’t you just leave me alone?” She wasn’t able to stop the last questions from slipping out, as a sense of frustration caused her to ask them. She twisted her lips, clamping them shut as her eyes narrowed slightly. Her shoulders hunched forwards a little, instinctively afraid that Anhara was going to pull that horrible knife on her for her impertinent questions. She didn’t believe the other girl when she said that the bathroom was a safe place. There was absolutely nothing about the girl that made her feel safe. She wouldn’t feel safe with Anhara anywhere close to her. Not when she knew that under the friendly facade, was a monster lurking. 

She looked at the girl through the mirror, and saw the sincerity shining in her eyes. It made her stomach twist to know that she believed everything that she was spouting. As if she had been brainwashed into believing that she was saying. That she thought that what she was doing was for her benefit. Rose knew that her life was never going to be the same, and she was only going to be sent into a living nightmare. She sent off a silent prayer to God, hoping that he could give her strength to endure. And this was just the little foot soldier of her ‘daddy’ and Rose really didn’t want to think about how bad he was going to be.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Anhara wasn't annoyed at all by Rose's question. After all, it was a safe place where the girl could feel free to voice any and all of her concerns. She was going to take the time to be open and honest about everything the girl could expect in her life going forward, so she was naturally going to answer every question the doll had on her mind. She noticed that Rose seemed increasingly angry, scared, upset... If Rose was going to open up, Anhara would have to be a bit more gentle with her... For a moment, she considered letting Halie have control. However, now wasn't the time for that. She had a much bigger surprise waiting for her sister... Instead, she decided to loosen her grip on the girl. Relaxing her stance a bit so that Rose was no longer being pinned to the sink. She seemed afraid to go against her wishes, so she figured Rose wouldn't make an attempt to flee. Plus, she made the promise that it was a safe place. It would be stupid for the girl to run away from the one place she could hope not to get hurt. 

"Now, darling... I can tell very easily that you're lying." She gently returned her fingers to Rose's hair, running them through as she continued to brush. "You want things to go back the way they were. You want that little sister of yours, don't you?" Anhara frowned softly as she spoke. "I can't necessarily identify with those feelings, but I know if I lost my daddy, I would be so hurt and scared... I wouldn't know what to do anymore. I always told him I want to be buried alive in his coffin because it would be impossible to live without him." Her brushing soon ceased as she looked into Rose's face in the mirror. Her hair was much more smooth than it was before, causing Anhara to smile gleefully. "There we go, how pretty your hair is! Look at it!" She giggled excitedly as if trying to change the subject that she had just started. "Now then, what to do with it? What do you think? A ponytail? I think you would look good with a large braid over your shoulder."

• Love 1

Rose relaxed a little when Anhara stopped pinning her against the sink but her body still remained tense, trying to expect any number of things the girl would throw her way. As Anhara accused her of lying, Rose was about to protest that she wasn’t. However the protest died on her lips and her blue eyes widened at what the girl next said. She was struck numb by her claim. The part that shocked her the most was that Anhara had struck not only a raw nerve, but she had been absolutely right in her statement. Rose did want little Aimie back. Her family was incomplete without her. Their little angel… Rose’s jaw clenched a little as she fought the urge to break into tears. It was absolutely true she wanted things to go back to the way they were, where they were back in England in their lovely little home. But that was not to be, and not how things had turned out. She was here, with this monster. Even if she wanted her little sister back, she couldn’t. However she could remain here with her family, if Anhara would just let her go

She was drawn from her thoughts as Anhara went on to talk about how she would want to be buried alive with her father as she couldn’t live without him. That statement shocked her, and made her stomach twist in nausea. The more the other girl spoke about her relationship with her father, the more sick and twisted it became. Had he raped and brainwashed her as a girl? To make her into this mindless monster? To serve him? She felt herself go cold all over and she trembled slightly. Was this what he was going to do to her? Make her into… this? She couldn’t imagine turning into such a monster. It would mean turning her back on God and that was not something she was willing to do.

Still trembling slightly, she looked up at the mirror to see Anhara’s smiling face as she giggled and moved onto talking about how to style her hair, as if they were a couple of best friends talking about how to style their hair on a day out to have fun. Rose found her tongue numb, frozen inside of her mouth. It took a great effort of will on her part to open her lips and make her tongue move so that she could speak, “W-whatever you think best…” She mumbled softly, before realising that the girl perhaps wanted some kind of opinion so she added, “Either… either would look good.” 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Anhara frowned as she saw the pain in Rose's eyes. It wasn't quite the same thing that she enjoyed. She loved the fear and anxiety induced from inflicting pain onto her pets. Had she killed Aimie, perhaps she would find this reaction more amusing. However, it seemed that Aimie had died of some sort of tragic accident. Maybe she was killed, but it certainly wasn't her who did that. The idea that anything out there in the world wasn't under her control left her feeling uncomfortable. Weak, insignificant... That's what daddy promised to change. 

"We're all broken, you know."  She went on to speak, slowly beginning to twist Rose's fine white locks into a large braid. Her voice was somber and quiet, much more sympathetic than it had ever been before. "I've lost a lot to this world. Halie remembers it better than I do, though... But there was a really scary time in my life before daddy saved me... But now there isn't a day that goes by that I don't feel happy and loved thanks to him. You'll be the same, soon. Don't worry, daddy won't change you into something you're not. He will only help you understand who you are. I have never known anybody more loving and accepting than him. Not even God."  She continued braiding as she spoke. "It's a scary world. Everybody discourages you from just doing the things that make you happy." Anhara gave a warmer smile and tilted her head slightly as she looked Rose's eyes in the mirror once again. "If it makes you feel any better, I won't hurt you when we get home. We can just play together. I'll teach you things you never knew about yourself. I'll be honest, at first I thought I was just going to use you for my own little games... but now I really feel like there's something special about you."

• Love 1

Rose twitched a little when Anhara spoke, stating about how they were all broken. She mulled the words in her mind, and had to concede that she could be right. At least for most people. Her family was certainly broken. It was why they needed God’s guidance to help them along the rocky path that they had been provided with. God’s love kept them going, even during the worst of times. Allowed them to endure and to keep clinging onto life in the hopes of earning a place in his beautiful Garden of Heaven for all eternity. 

She refocused on what Anhara was saying, that she had lost a lot to this world. This caused Rose’s eyebrows to draw up together in a slight frown. She wasn’t entirely sure if she believed the girl or not, but she decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. What could this girl had lost, to find joy and happiness in the arms of some brute? Did she really believe that he loved her? Her face and eyes indicated that yes, she believed every word slipping from her mouth. Her frown deepened slightly when the girl claimed that her father would help her understand who she was. She didn’t feel that she needed that kind of guidance. At least not from him. The only person in her mind that had any right to do that, was God. But then, perhaps this was his way of doing it? Rose wasn’t sure. God worked in strange ways, after all. She really hoped he was not allowed these monsters into her life just so that she could learn more about herself. It seemed a little extreme.

Her eyes blinked slowly when Anhara claimed that she wouldn’t hurt her when they got home. To her home. Not Rose’s. It would never be a home to her. Besides, while she was willing to give the girl the benefit of the doubt, it didn’t mean that she believed everything she said. However she blinked when Anhara claimed that there was something special about her. She wanted to tilt her own head but didn’t want to mess up what Anhara was doing, “Special? How? What makes me so special?” She asked, hearing a hint of bitterness in her tone. After all, if she wasn’t so special, Anhara would have merely left her alone. 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Anhara smiled happily as Rose asked her to elaborate. It was the first time in quite a while that she had managed to get any sort of meaningful dialogue from the girl. "Well, just look at you, darling." She hovered her hands over the girl's body, careful not to physically touch her. "You look so pretty and pure, yet you also have the sexiness to drive someone mad~" She giggled to herself.  "Of course, there's more to it than just that. If that was it, you'd be no different than half of my little toys... No, something about your circumstances intrigues me... You're broken, yet you continue to insist that everything is fine... I don't think it is. I saw those pictures in the hallway, they tell me everything I need to know. Your family is falling apart, Rose. And I can tell it all has to do with that one little girl who's missing from your lives..."

As she spoke, she finally finished the braid and grabbed a pretty blue bow to hold the braid together. She then draped the braid over Rose's shoulder with a warm smile. "There you are, sweetheart~ Oh, it just makes you all the more precious, doesn't it?" Anhara smiled happily as she looked her prey up and down. "Yes, that's why you're so special to me... you remind me so much of young, naive little Halie before she was brought home. She was so innocent, so precious. She thought God's plan for her life was something simple. Maybe she thought she was going to fall in love with some man, marry him, and live the rest of her life as a modest housewife... Just as the bible tells her to do. But God had much bigger plans for her. She was set to live out commands of the bible nobody ever likes to listen to. Perhaps she prayed a bit too hard for God to change her life... Perhaps that's exactly why He's placed me here, too? What do you think? Have you prayed for a change?"

• Love 1

Rose stiffened a little when she felt Anhara’s hands hovering over her body, relieved not to feel the girls fingers brushing against her flesh. She was still aware of the fingers uncomfortably close to her. Her eyebrows creased a little in confusion when Anhara claimed that while she looked so pretty and pure, she also had sexiness to her. Sexy was not a word that Rose had ever applied to herself. A word she had never wanted applied to herself. She didn’t think she was ‘sexy’ in the slightest. She looked at the mirror, trying to see exactly what it was that Anhara saw, but for the life of her, she couldn’t. Her eyes then refocused on the other girl’s reflection as she continued before she lowered her eyes. She wished Anhara had not seen those pictures. Not of her precious little sister. It revealed far too much about her. The worst part of it was, that Anhara was right. Her family was falling apart. At the very seams. It seemed as if nothing could fix them. They had ran away across the globe away from their problems, and any remaining family that they had. 

She jerked from her thoughts with a slight twitch when Anhara’s cheery voice sounded, causing her eyes to automatically twitch back up to the mirror to see what she had done. She stared at it for several long moments, not wanting to admit out loud that she actually quite liked it. And Anhara had done a good job. But she wasn’t going to say that, at the risk of actually encouraging the other girl. That was the last thing that she wanted to do. Let the other girl think that she was fine, and okay with this. She chewed on her lower lip a little when Anhara spoke about Halie, claiming that she had simple dreams and yet God had bigger plans for her. She found herself shaking her head a little, “I… I have prayed for change. But not this kind of change. I just… want my mother back. And I want my father to be happy again. If… if you do this… then my family will be fully broken.” Her last words were almost pleading. Pleading Anhara not to do this, to simply let her go. She didn’t want her family to be completely broken apart like this. She was their only surviving daughter, and she knew that if she disappeared, there would be no hope of her parents ever recovering.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Upon hearing Rose's pleading, Anhara frowned and slowly nealed down closer to Rose's ear to whisper into it again. "When I do this, this family won't matter anymore." Anhara gently brushed her finger through Rose's hair again to make sure it was all perfectly lined up. "Do you not believe God is all-powerful? Do you not believe there is a greater purpose in all of this? Perhaps a lesson to be learned, or an obstacle for you to climb in order to discover yourself for who He really created you to be~? You think this is wrong because it doesn't fit in your narrow understanding of the world. You're no different than all the mindless cattle on the streets. You think it's wrong just because you've been given a very specific image of what family is by the man and woman who raised you. But just look at where we are. We're in the middle of your home and yet you don't feel at home in the slightest. Where is mommy and daddy while their little girl is in the arms of a complete stranger in her own bathroom? Look at you, you can't even defend yourself... Maybe what's happening to you doesn't even have anything to do with you at all. Maybe it's everything to do with your parents. Maybe your daddy needs to be more of a man, or maybe your mommy needs to be a better mommy and care for her daughter... Maybe you're simply not appreciated as much as you deserve. But darling, you're going to be loved." as Anhara finished speaking, she looked down at the counter to see what other beauty products Rose had. 

"Now, let's see here... do you have any makeup? Not that you need any in particular, your face is beautiful just the way it is, but daddy loves an extra bit of dolling up~."

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up