Side Story: Welcome Home

• Senior Staff

The man let out a disappointed sigh in response to the girl's refusal. "Well, you can't say I didn't offer. We could have even made things fun, turned it into a little game, but instead you're fixated on this delusion that you're already home... How silly." He removed his hands from Rose's face and dropped the length of rope at Anhara's lap. With just a nod of his head, he'd commanded the girl to take the rope and step behind Rose. With the same surprising strength, she forcefully grabbed Rose's wrists and began securing knots between them, expertly cinching the bonds in such a way that any amount of struggling on her part would only cause the knots to tighten. 

"Don't fight it, babygirl, trust me... don't fight it..." Anhara giggled in an almost mocking tone, clearly enjoying the show a bit too much. "We're going to have so much fun~ My kitty is already dripping~" As she spoke, she continued expertly binding the innocent girl's limbs together. "Daddy, doesn't she just look precious??" Anhara asked her father eagerly.

"That she does, babygirl. But she needs to be gagged, you know that." 

Anhara nodded and looked her little trophy up and down. She hadn't thought about the gag before tying her legs up. Normally, she didn't think twice about it, but she forgot that she didn't want to cut the cute panties the little flower was wearing... "...oh, but I don't want to cut those... Oh! Okay, I have an idea..." She giggled enthusiastically again. "Rosie! You or me!?"

• Love 1

• Community Administrator

A part of Rose was kind of glad that her refusal disappointed him. She didn’t want to please either of them. She knew she wasn’t deluded. This was her home, and had been ever since they moved here from England. She didn’t want to leave. While it was true that everything wasn’t perfect, it was still her home and her family. She loved them dearly and didn’t want to be taken from them. A rather embarrassing squeak escaped her as Anhara began to tie her wrists together. She tried to struggle against the bonds, but it only caused them to squeeze tighter, making the rope dig into her wrist. A quiet whimper left her as Anhara continued tying her up, leaving her helpless against them.

At the mention of a gag, she froze up. She didn’t want to be gagged, to have her voice robbed from her. She opened her mouth to protest, when Anhara asked her question. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, as she had no idea what the other girl was talking about. What was it that she didn’t want to cut? She sincerely hoped it wasn’t her flesh. These two struck her as the type that would have some weird sexual fetish revolving around it. She tried to shake that particular through from her head, before she worked herself into hysterics, “W-what are you talking about? You or me?” She asked.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Anhara's heart skipped a beat when she heard the adorable sound her victim let out. This was the sort of thing she lived for. Those forced reactions that revealed one's true nature... it eas exhilarating to see the truth that one fought so, so hard to hide... Such a beautiful, pitiful squeak... it was a sound only the soft girls made. Rose had been trying to act strong and tough, but that noise reassured her more than anything else that she couldn't take it. Breaking her spirits was going to be so much fun~

The indirect answer her question had been met with disappointed Anhara. She had known this girl enough to know she wasn't going to get a straight answer right away, so she couldn't say she expected better. Rose definitely needed more conditioning... she would go easy on the girl for now though as she gently ran her knife through the girl's hair, careful not to cut a hair short, and poked the tip of the knife against the tender flesh of the back of her neck. If she left a mark here it wouldn't be visible. Maybe she could even get another noise~. "Don't make me impatient, pretty girl. One thing you should know about me is that I don't like my questions being answered with questions." With her other hand, she pulled the hair away from the knife so that she could more clearly see the knife pressing against her flesh, skillfully hovering just before the point where any more pressure would draw blood. "You're so cute when you follow directions, so I'm going to ask you one more time: You, or me? Make things simple and I won't have to start drawing..." As she spoke her threat, she pressed her body against the young girl's. She wanted to make it clear that there was nothing she couldn't, and wouldn't, do to her if pushed too far. Did she expect her to break right now? Not quite... If she knew Rose at all, she knew the girl would probably remain silent or just start crying about how she wants to be alone. Stupid girl. 

• Love 1

Rose flinched when she felt something shifting her hair. She could hear a faint scraping sound before she felt something sharp poking the back of her neck. Her body completely froze, not moving an inch as she seemed to almost stop breathing. She flinched a little again when Anhara spoke, making it clear that Rose’s confusion was irritating the other girl. She bit down on her lower lip as she felt her hair being moved out of the way, just waiting for the moment where Anhara struck her. But all she did was repeat her demand of ‘You, or me?’. Rose still had no idea what the hell she was talking about, and still didn’t even know how to answer. She closed her eyes when she felt Anhara press her body against her own. What she hated, was the fact that she was so helpless and weak against them. She could barely move thanks to these bindings.

Even so, Anhara wanted an answer to a question she didn’t understand. So she picked her answer randomly, “Y-you…?” She asked in a questioning tone, her confusion still evident in the tone of her voice. Rose had no idea what she had agreed to, and really hoped that she wouldn’t regret it. As she was so innocent in regards to the matters of sex, her mind just couldn’t even imagine what it was that Anhara could be asking about. She really hoped it was something innocuous, because she wasn’t sure of the link between the question and the man’s demand that she be gagged. How could either of them gag her?

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Oh how she loved the hopeless trembling of the little kitten in her arms. Finally, the first steps were being taken to her will being bent. "What a good girl." She planted a gentle kiss on Rose's cheek. "You see? That wasn't so bad if you just didn't think too hard. Leave all the thinking to big sis, okay?" She flipped the knife back into her pocket before gently patting Rose's cheek, smiling wide as she slowly slithered her body around in front of Rose's pretty face before standing up and hiking her skirt up to show off her simple black panties. She reached her hand down and gently rubbed her wet pussy with her fingers from outside the panties before turning around and bending over, showing her behind to the innocent girl. "Daddy, would you help me take them off?" 

The older man smirked in amusement at his little girl's show. "Of course, dear..." With that, he stepped forward and gently tugged the giggling girl's panties down to her knees before giving her freshly exposed peach a bit of a harsh slap. 

"Ooh~ Daddy~" Anhara giggled, wiggling her ass from side to side.

"You know what your ass does to me and now is not the time." 

"Yes, daddy," Anhara said in a bit of a disappointed tone before stepping out of her underwear and picking it off the ground, spinning back around and kneeling so that she's eye level with her new pet. "Alright, little sis~ I want you to give me a big kiss before we gag you." She leaned in close enough for Rose to reach her, but only just close enough. Rose would need to work to reach her lips given her bonds. "And I don't like hearing 'no'~"

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Rose flinched a little at the small peck on the cheek, cringing away from the feeling of the other girls lips. At her next statement, Rose almost asked that if all the thinking was to be left with Anhara, then why even ask her the question in the first place? But at the moment moment, she decided not to. Considering how quick she was to pull out the knife in her displeasure, Rose didn’t really want to test the monster of a girl in front of her again. She relaxed a little when the knife disappeared before she tried to turn her face away from the affectionate little pat on the cheek. She didn’t want any part of this, and she hated the faux affection. She knew that neither of these people cared for her. Not when they were so willing to hurt her, and to take her away from her own. 

Blue eyes widened when Anhara came into view before lifting up her skirt to reveal her black panties. Heat blossomed across Rose’s cheeks as Anhara reached down to rub herself through the panties. She wanted to look away, as this was not something she had ever seen before and yet she couldn’t bring herself to tear her eyes away. She couldn’t even close her eyes as she stared horrified at the sight of Anhara rubbing herself. Her throat twitched slightly as she gulped, her eyebrows drawing together in a slight frown as Anhara turned around and bent over. Her mouth dropped open when the man stepped forwards and tugged off the panties of his own daughter. What kind of sick games were these two into? She flinched at the sound of the spank, however Anhara seemed to enjoy it. Who would enjoy being spanked? How? And why? Rose felt so confused. She didn’t understand any of this.

She leaned back a little when Anahra knelt down in front of her again, demanding a kiss before gagging her. Rose felt conflicted. On one hand, she really didn’t want to kiss Anhara. Nor did she wanted to be gagged. But on the other hand, it was quite possible that awful knife would once again make an appearance if she refused. She debated it silently for a few moments before she twitched her head from side to side slightly, “I-I don’t want to kiss you.” She said, although her words lacked any real defiance. Her voice was quiet, and held a slight tremble of fear despite her words of refusal.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

"Oh, you're going to learn, babydoll..." Anhara giggled, clearly amused by Rose's lack of defiance. Of course, she knew Rose was afraid of the knife, yet she still managed to muster up the courage to admit the truth. What an honest little angel. "You're such a good, good girl." She repeated with a gentle smile, tickling the underside of Rose's jaw with her pointed fingernail. "A good, cute little girl..." She repeated with her lips puckered and a patronizing tone, like a mother telling her baby how adorable she was. She giggled again before kneeling down and draping her hand around the back of Rose's slender neck. "Thank you for being honest with me, sweetheart. It makes things so much easier than when you try to say what you think I want to hear." With a gentle smile, she moved her lips closer to Rose's. "...but I didn't ask if you wanted to. So I'll give you another chance and I'll make it easier for you. My lips are right here... kiss me, and stay quiet, and I won't have to gag you. How about that?" Her breath was hot on Rose's lips as she spoke. Their lips were already touching, albeit just barely. All Anhara needed was for Rose to make the slightest effort. She lusted for that simple act of submission that would just make her day... of course, it was Rose's choice at the end of the day. She'd just be making things harder for herself if she decided she wanted to continue being difficult. 

The man standing over the two of them was beginning to grow impatient. "Anhara, you know we don't have all day. If you're not done in five minutes then I'm going to have to step in."

Anhara just rolled her eyes in response to the man rushing her. She turned to look at him. "Just a second!" she billowed impishly. The man raised a brow showing his dissatisfaction at the sudden outburst with a slight hint of amusement. However, he said nothing as Anhara returned her attention to her new doll. "Now, where were we...?" She asked rhetorically as she moved her lips back into position. "Go on, make your choice... and quickly~" 

• Love 1

Rose’s eyebrows crinkled a little when Anhara cooed that she was a good girl. This confused Rose, and instead of finding it comforting it made her tense. Why was she praising her as a good girl when she had just refused Anhara what she wanted? She cringed when Anhara cooed again, like a mother to a baby. She could never remember her own mother talking like that. She felt that it was patronising, and she hated every moment of it. Her body tensed further when she felt Anhara’s hand curve around the back of her neck, holding her in place and preventing her from being able to pull away like she wanted to. She gulped again when Anhara revealed why she was a ‘good girl’. The problem with her honesty and Ahnara, was that it seemed to be a double edged sword. With a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach, she knew that her honesty was going to get her into deep trouble. 

Her jaw clenched, the muscles tightening to the point of pain when Anhara leaned so close that their lips were brushing. Rose could feel the warm air ghosting her lips, making a whimper threaten to burst from her throat. But she violently squashed the feeling down, not wanting the two to know just how terrified she was. She was being backed into a corner, with a choice between damning herself, and being damned. Kiss the girl and be quiet, or have the girls panties shoved into her mouth. The latter option made her stomach lurch, twisting itself into a hard knot. Her breath froze in her lungs, as if afraid that breathing on Anhara would awaken the monster that lurked behind the friendly, smiling face. The thought of Anhara’s underwear being in her mouth disgusted her. It made the kiss seem like almost nothing in comparison. But at the same time, she didn’t want to do anything willingly that would show that she was accepting what they were doing to her. Because deep in her heart she held the hope that she might be able to get out of this alive. 

She then flinched as the man’s voice interrupted her thoughts. So focused on Anhara that she had forgotten about the other girls father. Her eyes flickered towards him, noting the impatient stance before she refocused on Anhara once again. Her lip trembled as Anhara told her to make her choice quickly. After a few moments of debating with herself, she scrunched her eyes up so that she could no longer see Anhara before reluctantly closing the gap between them and pressing her lips against Anhara’s own. She tried for a quick kiss, allowing it to linger for a few moments before trying to pull back.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Anhara's heart fluttered with joy as she felt the docile young girls' lips finally touch her own. Those perfect, soft, pillowy lips... Like kissing a warm silk blanket. That precious, innocent kiss like a daughter would give her mother... it filled the woman with lust for this innocent little angel. That innocence was going to be stolen before long and Rose had no idea what was in store for her. She couldn't wait to corrupt that kiss. To see what it would turn into...

She did nothing to force any more from the girl in that regard. She allowed the kiss to last only as long as Rose let it and didn't try anything to tease or take advantage of the confused child. "Wow! I'm genuinely surprised!" She smiled through her excitement. "Most girls just freeze up and expect me to make every decision for them... You are such a good girl!" She cooed once again, reaching forward to gently stroke her cheek with the back of her fingers, using her thumb to trace Rose's lips. "And such a good, good kisser~" she teased before standing up. "Well, as promised, I won't gag you just for that! But you're still going to have to be tied. I hope you understand." She reached down and lifted the length of rope.

Anhara's father just stood to the side and watched with amusement. He rather enjoyed watching Anhara play with her new toys. Though he was still quite anxious about being discovered so he continued to tap his foot impatiently as a constant reminder for Anhara to hurry up. He knew it got on the girl's nerves but didn't stop regardless, as if intentionally trying to irritate her.

"Now then," Anhara walked around behind Rose. Now that the girl had finally started to show her more submissive side, it was much more clear what direction Anhara would have to approach her from. This pretty girl was proving to be much more fun than she'd expected! "Arms behind your back. Come on, part of the deal is that you have to keep being a good girl." She spoke in a soft, coaxing tone. "You don't want daddy to get impatient, you don't want to know how he'll deal with you. So I'd just go ahead and hurry up. Make this easy for me, okay?"

Edited by Aura
  • Love 1

Rose was relieved when Anhara didn’t stop her from pulling away. She felt disgusted with herself for even caving in to the girls demand. Even though she had pulled back, she could still feel the press of Anhara’s lips against her own. It made them itch and she had to resist the urge to reach up and rub her mouth to try and rid herself of the sensation. She tried to block out what was being said, as she wanted as little reminding as possible. She hated being this helpless, forced between one evil and another. She really wished she had not met Anhara in that park, and was glad her canine friend was remaining in the living room as she had told him to. She flinched away from the caress against the cheek. At least the thumb across her lips banished that horrible feeling of Anhara’s lips against her own but the next words that left the girls mouth made Rose’s stomach twist. To her annoyance, Rose found herself feeling relieved when the girl announced that she wouldn’t gag her. But her stomach dropped when she was informed that, despite that, she was still going to be tied up. 

Her eyes drifted to the length of rope that the girl picked up, before she glanced over at the man impatiently tapping his foot. The sound was making her more anxious, and she had to resist the urge to get up and run. Her attention was brought back to Anhara at the sound of her sweetly reasonable sounding voice, a tone that was in complete contrast to the words that spilled from her mouth. Rose flinched when Anhara told her that being a good girl was part of the deal. She supposed that in Anhara’s world, it was. The demand of being ‘quiet’ translated as ‘doing as I say’. With a look of resignation, as Rose was not someone to willingly break her word, she did as she was told and brought her arms behind her back for Anhara to tie up.

• Senior Staff

Anhara smiled when she saw Rose comply with her demand without a word of protest. She gleefully slid behind the young lady and started looping a knot around her delicate wrists. Since she was being so considerate, Anhara left the knots relatively loose so as not to cause any pain. They were still tight enough, however, to where escaping from them would take a lot of time and patience. Not that she would expect such a good girl to try and undo her own bonds. "Thank you so much for making this easy for us, babydoll." Anhara spoke as she rose to her feet and pulled Rose up by her bound arms, forcing her to stand up. "Now come along, babygirl, and walk." She spoke gingerly as she pressed her hand on her back between her shoulders and pushed her along.

Anhara's father grinned to himself and nodded before turning around to open the front door, leading the two girls to a black pick-up truck with a bin in the back. "Come on, girls, the clock is ticking." the man called out impatiently. It seemed that nobody was outdoors at the moment, but there was no telling how long that would last. The van was parked in the house's driveway, reversed so that the tailgate was facing the house. "Let's hurry up. Since you were such a good girl, maybe you can sit up front! Daddy?" 

The man looked back with a raised eyebrow. "Would you like to sit in the front with me? Or in the back?" 

"With us," Anhara giggled, correcting the man. "I'll be in daddy's lap!" She giggled again, her face turning red as her hips swayed back and forth. If she had a tail, it'd be wagging with excitement.

The man just nodded, clearly amused by Anhara's excitement.

• Love 1

Rose hated the sight of the smile that appeared on Anhara’s lips at her compliance. She looked away, not wanting to have to look at it, before her frustration got the better of her. Her eyes closed as she fought back tears as she felt the rope wrapping around her slim wrists. The material felt as if it was burning her skin and she wanted to do nothing more than to try and pull herself away. Her heart sped up even more when she was finally entrapped, making escape pretty much impossible now. At least the rope wasn’t so tight that it was painful. I was some small mercy, however pointless that was at this point.  Her breathing hitched when Anhara spoke again, thanking her for making it easy for them. She clenched her eyes tighter, fighting back the tears as she was hauled to her feet and forced to stand. Her eyes opened, glistening slightly when she felt the other girls hand on her back before she felt herself being pushed forwards. She stumbled a little but quickly got her balance again as she reluctantly followed the man out of the front door.

She looked around, hoping that one of her neighbours was outside, or at least peering through the window to see what was going on outside. But for once, the nosy neighbours were not being nosy. Her throat constricted at that thought. She was going to be kidnapped, and no one would be any of the wiser, which would only make it harder for them to find her. Her eyes were drawn to the black pick-up truck and she shivered in terror, knowing that the innocuous looking vehicle was going to be taking her to her doom. Her attention was grabbed when the man called out impatiently and she flinched a little. She then looked over at Anhara as she suggested that she could sit up front with the two of them. 

Her first reaction was to bulk and refuse. Why would she want to sit with her kidnappers, especially when they were likely to be doing some sick and disgusting stuff right next to her. Why would she want to be near that!? However upon thinking for it for a moment, she realised that if she could sit up front, it was possible that someone could see her and either recognise her, or remember her when the police and her father came looking at her. So she nodded a little, “The front.” She said in a soft voice, not wanting either of them to think she had any sliver of hope.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Thanks to Rose's cooperation, it was quite easy to get her up to the front and seated in the passenger seat. Anhara gave the pretty flower a gentle kiss on the cheek before putting her seatbelt on and closing the door of the truck. She giggled uncontrollably as her eyes met the soggy, tear-stained eyes of her new pet. She couldn't wait to get home to play with her toy. But even more importantly, she was excited to ride in daddy's lap on the way home! She was about to cross over to the other side when she heard a voice from behind the truck.

"Anhara, come here." the familiar voice called out to her. Anhara's heart fluttered as she skipped around to the back of the truck, out of sight of Rose, to meet with her daddy, who she soon found out wasn't quite as amused by her behavior as she thought. In less than a second after locking eyes with her daddy, her pretty little head was slammed down against the cold steel of the trailer with a loud thud that would have shaken the entire truck. Her skirt was lifted and he began whipping her ass with his own belt with such intense force that it took the air from her lungs and left bloody welts around the holes of the belt. After whipping her several times, he leaned over her and took a fistful of hair, whispering into his daughter's ear. "'Just a second,' huh? I'll have you know it'll take 'just a second' to tear you apart once we get home. Do I make myself clear?" 

"Y-yes daddy" Anhara whimpered under his weight. Though she appeared to be suffering from an intense punishment, the young girl hadn't been this turned on in quite a while. Her pussy was dripping wet and she knew exactly what her daddy's threat meant. However, there was only one way he could truly punish her and she knew exactly what that was... In less than a minute, Anhara was tied up and gagged with the very equipment her father had brought to gag her new pet and she was stuffed into the bin in the back of the truck. The bonds were tightly tied so she couldn't move, let alone touch herself. The horny girl just rolled her hips, dry humping her own legs due to the awkward position she was tied up in that she'd have to endure the entire way home. The gag was a moderately-sized ball gag that made her jaw ache and caused her to drool all over herself. By the time they got home, she'd be quite the mess. 

From Rose's perspective, she would have been able to see none of this and only been able to hear the sounds of impact followed by Anhara's grunts and moans of pain followed by the man finally walking up and climbing into the drivers' side of the vehicle alone. He started up the car and began to drive off without a word to his new victim, though he kept an eye on her to ensure that she didn't have any funny ideas of escaping. The door was locked and there was a special safety lock activated as well that prevented the passenger door from opening from the inside. So even if she'd managed to break out of her bonds, she'd have a hard time getting out. Still, if she was resourceful enough and he wasn't paying attention, she could manage to get away. But he was more than wary enough to ensure that wouldn't happen. Any hope Rose had of escape by this point was gone. She was his property now.

• Love 1

Rose felt almost as if she were deliberately stepping towards her doom as she allowed Anhara to get her up onto the passenger seat of the truck. As her hands were tied behind her back, she wasn’t able to wiggle that much, thus could not stop the little peck on her cheek. With her throat constricted as it was, she found it hard to breath and fought for every breath she could. When the man called Anhara and the girl disappeared, Rose’s eyes darted around the truck as she tried to look anything that could help her. But her search was distracted when she heard something thumping against the truck with such force that the whole vehicle shook. The unexpected noise made her jump and she wildly looked around as she wondered what the hell that was. She tried to twist in her chair to see what was going on, but her small height wouldn’t allow her to properly look over the seat she was belted into. 

She then began to hear Anhara’s voice, as she seemed to be grunting and moaning in pain. Her eyes went wide, as she had no idea what was going on. What was that man doing to her? Despite the fact that Anhara had brought this doom on her, she couldn’t help but to feel sorry for the girl. With a soft whimper, Rose brought her feet up to rest against the seat as her breathing became quick as panic began to set in. She heard a few more thumps before she squeaked a little as the drivers door opened up and the man climbed in. Without a word, the man started the car and started driving off but she barely paid attention to the passing scenery.

Rose watched him with wide, fear-filled eyes. She wanted to know what had happened to Anhara. She had been under the impression that she was going to be sitting on her father’s lap on the drive home. What had he done to her? Where was she? Did he kill her, or hurt her in some manner? There were so many questions she had, and she found that the not knowing was the worst part. She had no idea what this man was capable with his own flesh and blood. She wanted to know so badly, and yet she was afraid to open her mouth to ask. She was completely frozen in fear. The thought of attempting to escape didn’t even enter her mind, she was that terrified. The last thing she wanted to do was piss this man off. 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

As the man continued driving, his eyes glanced over Rose. The young girl was clearly scared out of her mind. It was a look that he had grown quite used to as well. He just chuckled to himself as he made a turn deeper into the neighborhood. "Don't worry, I have no intention of hurting you. I'm just keeping Anhara in check. She's my little girl and I want her to be happy, I let her have whatever she wants. But when she gets an attitude, she needs to be punished." The man glanced back over to Rose with a creepy smile across his chapped lips. "You are a very pretty one, though. And you really are quite well-behaved. I can see why she took a liking to you. I think you'll rather enjoy meeting her sister when she comes around. You two have quite a lot of similarities and it would be great for little Halie to finally have a friend." It was always amusing to see a new victim's reaction to the identity of Anhara's sister. Of course, Anhara was quite horrible to her sister and so the moments of meeting were hardly ever nearly as amusing to poor Halie. Anhara often let Halie out at highly inappropriate times, leading to the poor girl being very scarred. The poor doll was scared of her own shadow and could never understand that she was loved just as much as Anhara was. 

It wasn't long before the truck pulled into a garage. The garage was pretty standard. There were various gardening and construction supplies up against the wall and a freezer for cold storage. "Alright, then..." Curtis sighed as he took off his seatbelt and climbed out of the truck, walking over to the other side and opening Rose's door. "Now, let me lay down some ground rules before we go inside. This is my home and you will obey my rules above any others. Anhara can be quite demanding, though, so I will forgive you if she makes you break any. You can be as rude or disrespectful as you like to Anhara as far as I'm concerned, but don't be stupid about it. You don't know half of what my little demon is capable of." He glanced back at the tub in the back of the truck before undoing Rose's seatbelt. "As for Halie, you'll definitely know who she is when you meet her, she is quite the opposite of Anhara. You will never, ever, be harsh toward her. She is a scared little fawn and absolutely nothing like her sister save for her longing for love and affection. Some pets think that they can take advantage of Halie's innocence as a means of escape by taking her hostage. If you lay a finger on my darling Halie, I will make sure you don't have a finger to use again. Do I make myself clear?"

• Love 1

In the first few moments of silence, Rose wasn’t sure where she could put her eyes. She didn’t want to take them off of the man, and yet at the same time she was afraid to look at him. As such, her eyes darted back and forth anxiously, never settling for a moment. Her muscles were so tense they ached, and she wasn’t sure if she was going to be able to keep breathing from how tightly constricted her chest felt. Her stomach felt like a hard pit of dread, as the longer they drove, the further and further away from her home they got. She flinched a little when the silent man suddenly spoke and she unconsciously looked up towards him before her gaze shifted to the side so that she was staring at the steering wheel once again. She didn’t really believe him when he said that he had no intention of hurting her. If that were true, then he would just left her alone at home. Told his daughter ‘no’ and took the little monster away. She gulped a little when he said that when Anhara gave him attitude, she needed to be punished. She still had no idea what he had done to the girl, but she had heard her grunting and moaning in pain. What had he done to her? Although thinking about it, she wasn’t sure she wanted to know.

She saw movement out of the corner of her eye and looked back at him as he looked over at her with the kind of smile that made the hair on the back of neck rise in horror. She found herself subconsciously hunching, bringing her knees closer to her chest to try and hide herself from his gaze. She really didn’t like him looking at her. It was somehow worse than the lust filled gaze of Anhara. She then frowned a little when he mentioned a sister. Halie… Halie… so that must have been who Anhara had stolen the name off of. Her sister. That’s the name of the poor girl that Anhara had taken to make herself more approachable. It made Rose’s stomach twist even more painfully, and she had to bite her lower lip a little to stop herself from letting out a groan of pain.

As they drove, Rose turned her gaze out of the window, opting to ignore the man as he seemed more interested on the road than her. She leaned a little towards the car door, making sure that her face was visible. But there didn’t seem to be many cars about, nor many pedestrians moving around, much to her bitter disappointment. It was looking more and more hopeless by the moment. Then he pulled up into a garage. The shadow that seemed to overcast the truck made her shiver, as if she was being plunged into the belly of the beast. Her eyes darted around, wondering just what surprises were in stall. She remained rigid as the man turned off the truck and got out of the truck before coming over to the passenger side door and opening it up.

As he spoke, she looked up at him for a moment before averting her gaze as he laid down some ground rules, stating that she should obey them, although he would be a little more forgiving if Anhara were to force her to break any. Honestly, she was terrified of what would happen if she broke any of the rules. Anhara seemed to have been punished just for a little bit of backchat. She flinched a little away when he reached forwards and undid her seatbelt before explaining about Halie who was apparently the complete opposite of Anhara. How could such a man raise two completely different daughters? A part of her was doubting that Halie was as nice as he was making her out to be, but at the same time Rose wanted to believe that not everyone here was a complete monster. 

She stiffened a little when he mentioned that some pets had tried to take advantage of Halie’s innocence by keeping her hostage. That was not something that had crossed her mind, and she really didn’t think it would have. Rose was determined not to let these people grind away at her values, and holding someone hostage would run counter to that. She had hurt people in the past and she had promised to never do that again. So she nodded her head, “Y-yes.” She said in a soft, meek tone. 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

"Good girl," The man chuckled to himself before sliding his hands behind her back and underneath her legs, not minding where he touched her as he carefully lifted her out of the truck and set her on her feet in the garage. "Now then, you are going to come with me so that I can keep an eye on you." He demanded while walking around back, making sure that Rose would comply before turning his attention back toward the bin. He lifted the bin and carefully lowered it to the ground before opening it up to reveal Anhara all tied up and gagged, squirming and drooling all over herself. Her face was a bright red and she was sweating. The winter weather meant that it probably wasn't heat that made her sweat, so it must have either been her squirming or her own twisted erotic pleasure from the 'punishment' she'd received. The man knelt down over Anhara in the box with a cocky grin. "Are you going to be good now?" 

Anhara just nodded and tried to speak with her voice muffled by the ballgag. "Uugh.. hugh... Ughuhh..." Attempting to speak only caused more drool to spill out from her mouth and the man finally reached into the bin to pick her up, setting her on the cold concrete floor and undoing her bonds but leaving her arms tied just like Rose's. He then pulled the gag out of her mouth. 

"You're going to show our new guest to her room. You are not to hurt her. Do you understand?" 

"Of course, daddy~" Anhara giggled in response, her whole body wiggling with excitement. 

With a doubtful look on his face, the man reached down to undo the bonds on her arms. "Don't lay a finger on her until I say you can. That is your punishment."

Anhara bowed her head with a sigh. "Yes, daddy..." 

"Now, go on..." 

Anhara nodded and walked past Rose. "Come on, babygirl. Your room is this way!"

• Love 1

Rose tensed up again more when the man leaned in closer, before sliding his hands behind her back, and underneath her thighs. The place where he touched her seemed to burn, and she wanted to draw away from the contact but there was nothing she could do. She was helpless as he pulled her out of the truck and, to her relief, he set her down on her feet. When he demanded that she come with him, she hesitated before slowly trailing after him around the back of the truck. It was then that she saw the bin as he lifted it up and lowering it to the ground. When he opened it up, she couldn’t stop a gasp escaping her when she saw Anhara. She looked an absolute mess. She was sweating, and Rose could see a flush to her cheeks as she squirmed around in the box as if she had some kind of fever. 

She stood still, not daring to move a muscle as the man untied the other girl, who didn’t seem the least bit repentant about her ‘misbehaviour’. But that quickly changed when the man told Anhara that she couldn’t touch Rose until he said so. Rose really hoped that the man would forget to tell Anhara it was okay. She really didn’t want to be touched, by either of them. She just wanted to go back home. As Anhara walked past her, Rose hunched her shoulders a little, more than a little scared to let her close to her. She glanced up at the man before she looked back over to Anhara. She gulped and, with a sense of dread weighing her limbs down, she slowly began to follow after Anhara.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff
On 1/31/2020 at 11:22 AM, Neptune said:

Rose tensed up again more when the man leaned in closer, before sliding his hands behind her back, and underneath her thighs. The place where he touched her seemed to burn, and she wanted to draw away from the contact but there was nothing she could do. She was helpless as he pulled her out of the truck and, to her relief, he set her down on her feet. When he demanded that she come with him, she hesitated before slowly trailing after him around the back of the truck. It was then that she saw the bin as he lifted it up and lowering it to the ground. When he opened it up, she couldn’t stop a gasp escaping her when she saw Anhara. She looked an absolute mess. She was sweating, and Rose could see a flush to her cheeks as she squirmed around in the box as if she had some kind of fever. 

She stood still, not daring to move a muscle as the man untied the other girl, who didn’t seem the least bit repentant about her ‘misbehaviour’. But that quickly changed when the man told Anhara that she couldn’t touch Rose until he said so. Rose really hoped that the man would forget to tell Anhara it was okay. She really didn’t want to be touched, by either of them. She just wanted to go back home. As Anhara walked past her, Rose hunched her shoulders a little, more than a little scared to let her close to her. She glanced up at the man before she looked back over to Anhara. She gulped and, with a sense of dread weighing her limbs down, she slowly began to follow after Anhara.

Anhara happily led Rose into the house, always keeping an eye on her to make sure she doesn't try to escape. Of course, she's been such a good pet this whole time that she didn't expect the girl to try and suddenly make a break for it now. Still though, it was usually the goodie-two-shoes that would get sneaky before she knew it, so she couldn't be too careful. 

As the two girls left the garage, they walked through a small laundry room with a washer and dryer as well as a collection of clothes, mostly girls clothes that were either overly provocative or overly childish hanging from a rack. Beyond the laundry room was a door that Anhara walked right past and into the kitchen that was surprisingly well-kept and orderly. The countertops were granite and the drawers and cupboards were all dark wood. There was a gas-powered stove, a pantry that was closed, and a sink with some dirty dishes still left inside it, but not much. There was a table near the end of the room and a fairly large empty dog cage in the corner. "Here is the kitchen, we have a lot of different food to cook, but daddy and I have our favorites~" Anhara giggled mischievously before turning to Rose. "It's going to take some time to really figure out how you deserve to be treated here. Right now, I see you as more of a pet, but once you get more comfortable and open up, you might make yourself more important. But for now, unless daddy says otherwise, you can eat at the table." 

She then continued walking past the living room with dark brown hardwood floors and leather furniture. There were a few coffee tables with what at first glance appeared to be children's coloring book pages, but on closer inspection revealed that they were a collection of especially lewd lineart of various fictional characters strewn across one of them. Some actually were normal coloring book pages but colored in such a way that added suggestive details to the art. There was a large TV hanging on the wall that was off at the moment and various video game consoles were plugged in. Anhara didn't say much about the room as there really wasn't much outside of the obvious. There was a glass door in the back of the living room that led to a small backyard where a crude, hand-made shed was visible. Anhara glanced out there and smiled to herself. "You can go out back if you ever need fresh air. But you don't want to look inside the shed." With that ominous warning, she resumed her movement and turned down a hallway. "Right here is the bathroom, I'll share my cosmetics with you and if you're really good daddy will get you whatever you need to look super pretty!" 

Finally, she arrived at one last door at the end of the hallway and pushed it open, revealing what at first glance would appear to be the bedroom of a little girl with stuffed animals, dolls, and other toys lining the walls and shelves, most of which didn't appear to have been used in a long time. There were posters and merchandise from various cutesy cartoons, anime and video games lining the walls. The bed was a queen size with a fairly thick mattress that looked incredibly soft. It had a fluffy pink bedding and matching pillows. Examining the room closer would reveal a much less innocent side. Much of the art pinned on the walls seemed to depict female characters being forced into lewd situations rather than the typical art one would expect of merchandise from such series, though there was also some more modest art present. Mixed in with the toys were also some lewd items as well. Butt plugs, collars, leashes, various dildos and gags among other items. In the corner of the room, there was a small study desk with several college-level textbooks stacked up. "So, you're going to be sleeping here with me tonight. You can help yourself to any of the toys here, I'm sharing with you! Do you have any questions?"

• Love 1

Rose hesitated again before she stepped into the laundry room, terrified of what she might see in this place. Her imagination ran wild, imagining that the house was dark and foreboding. That Anhara was going to lead her down into a dark basement where she was going to be locked in a tiny room until she died. She was surprised when the laundry room was a little similar to the one she had at home. Although the provocative clothing would certainly not be seen in her laundry room as her family would never be caught dead wearing those things. She looked at the childish clothing in concern, really hoping that there wasn’t a child running around in this house. If there was, then she felt so sorry for them. 

She followed Anhara further into the house, glancing at the door that was closed before she was drawn into the kitchen. It seemed like any ordinary kitchen. She tried to look for some kind of torture devices, but she couldn’t see any. She found it mildly disturbing. The only thing she saw that made her wary was the dog cage. It was either used for a dog, which she kind of doubted, or it was used to lock someone in. She tried to avert her gaze from it as Anhara spoke. She wasn’t entirely sure why having favourite food dishes was something funny. She frowned a little when Anhara turned her to and said that it was going to take time to figure out how she was going to be treated. But she doubted she was ever going to be comfortable here. She didn’t want to be comfortable. Not with these two monsters. Her arms strained against the bonds of her arms for a moment but they were too strong for her to wriggle out of and it served no purpose other to remind herself of the hopelessness of her situation.

She was then taken into the living room that, again, looked quite normal. It was looking more and more like a normal family home. She looked down at the art, before noticing how lewd it was. With a stifled gasp, she averted her gaze to avoid looking at them. She had never seen anything like it before in her life, and she didn’t want to. She was distracted by the sound of Anhara’s voice again and for once, she was grateful for it. She glanced out towards the garden, looking to see if the fence was climbable or if someone could see into the garden. She then blinked at the ominous warning regarding the shed, and she eyed it warily. What was in there? Some kind of torture equipment? She wasn’t sure she wanted to know.

She turned back to find that Anhara was already walking off, and not wanting to be alone in this strangely normal house, she quickly followed the other girl. She glanced at the bathroom door, not particularly caring about make-up. She stuff she was already wearing was quite uncomfortable as she wasn’t used to it. She didn’t like wearing make-up, and she certainly didn’t want to make herself pretty for someone she didn’t like. 

The two then came to the last door at the end of the hallway. When it was pushed open, Rose saw what looked like a little girls bedroom. It was filled with stuffed animals, dolls and other toys. It really looked like the room of a spoiled little girl who’s parents doted on her and got everything she wanted. It made her feel quite out of place. She didn’t like how the room was; she preferred a much plainer room, like her own. This one was quite overwhelming to her senses. The walls were busy with posters and merchandise from things she had no clue about. But they were quite cartoonish, looking like things for kids. To her disgust, some of the images displayed were quite lewd, and she averted her eyes. Her eyes trailed over the large, comfortable looking bed before they moved on towards the toys. It was only then that she saw ones that didn’t look like children's toys. Her face went even more pale and she had to stop herself from throwing up, especially when Anhara said that she could help herself to the toys. She certainly was not going to be doing that. The thought of doing that disgusted her to the core.

She wanted to ask if she could go home, but already knew the answer to that. It was pointless to ask. Her eyes darted around the room again, hoping to see a wardrobe or something that she could hide herself in, but nothing really caught her eye. Finally after a few moments she asked in a very small voice, “C-can you take the r-rope off?” 

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff
On 2/4/2020 at 9:45 AM, Neptune said:

Rose hesitated again before she stepped into the laundry room, terrified of what she might see in this place. Her imagination ran wild, imagining that the house was dark and foreboding. That Anhara was going to lead her down into a dark basement where she was going to be locked in a tiny room until she died. She was surprised when the laundry room was a little similar to the one she had at home. Although the provocative clothing would certainly not be seen in her laundry room as her family would never be caught dead wearing those things. She looked at the childish clothing in concern, really hoping that there wasn’t a child running around in this house. If there was, then she felt so sorry for them. 

She followed Anhara further into the house, glancing at the door that was closed before she was drawn into the kitchen. It seemed like any ordinary kitchen. She tried to look for some kind of torture devices, but she couldn’t see any. She found it mildly disturbing. The only thing she saw that made her wary was the dog cage. It was either used for a dog, which she kind of doubted, or it was used to lock someone in. She tried to avert her gaze from it as Anhara spoke. She wasn’t entirely sure why having favourite food dishes was something funny. She frowned a little when Anhara turned her to and said that it was going to take time to figure out how she was going to be treated. But she doubted she was ever going to be comfortable here. She didn’t want to be comfortable. Not with these two monsters. Her arms strained against the bonds of her arms for a moment but they were too strong for her to wriggle out of and it served no purpose other to remind herself of the hopelessness of her situation.

She was then taken into the living room that, again, looked quite normal. It was looking more and more like a normal family home. She looked down at the art, before noticing how lewd it was. With a stifled gasp, she averted her gaze to avoid looking at them. She had never seen anything like it before in her life, and she didn’t want to. She was distracted by the sound of Anhara’s voice again and for once, she was grateful for it. She glanced out towards the garden, looking to see if the fence was climbable or if someone could see into the garden. She then blinked at the ominous warning regarding the shed, and she eyed it warily. What was in there? Some kind of torture equipment? She wasn’t sure she wanted to know.

She turned back to find that Anhara was already walking off, and not wanting to be alone in this strangely normal house, she quickly followed the other girl. She glanced at the bathroom door, not particularly caring about make-up. She stuff she was already wearing was quite uncomfortable as she wasn’t used to it. She didn’t like wearing make-up, and she certainly didn’t want to make herself pretty for someone she didn’t like. 

The two then came to the last door at the end of the hallway. When it was pushed open, Rose saw what looked like a little girls bedroom. It was filled with stuffed animals, dolls and other toys. It really looked like the room of a spoiled little girl who’s parents doted on her and got everything she wanted. It made her feel quite out of place. She didn’t like how the room was; she preferred a much plainer room, like her own. This one was quite overwhelming to her senses. The walls were busy with posters and merchandise from things she had no clue about. But they were quite cartoonish, looking like things for kids. To her disgust, some of the images displayed were quite lewd, and she averted her eyes. Her eyes trailed over the large, comfortable looking bed before they moved on towards the toys. It was only then that she saw ones that didn’t look like children's toys. Her face went even more pale and she had to stop herself from throwing up, especially when Anhara said that she could help herself to the toys. She certainly was not going to be doing that. The thought of doing that disgusted her to the core.

She wanted to ask if she could go home, but already knew the answer to that. It was pointless to ask. Her eyes darted around the room again, hoping to see a wardrobe or something that she could hide herself in, but nothing really caught her eye. Finally after a few moments she asked in a very small voice, “C-can you take the r-rope off?” 

Whether her toy was aware or not, Anhara was taking note of Rose's immediate reactions to every detail of the house. The look of surprise on her face when she saw that it was just an ordinary home like any other was amusing, but it was far more endearing seeing her cute face get all flustered and embarrassed upon noticing some of the more... fun details. It was adorable how desperate the poor girl was to cling to her petty innocence. She didn't want to give a single item a chance to slip under that outer church girl shell. It mattered not, though. Nothing was sacred in this home. She would soon come to learn exactly what that meant, to be sure. The little puppy dog act would only last her for so long. 

Anhara could only hope this young girl could learn and adapt soon enough to develop a defense mechanism just like Halie. She would need it to survive... But telling that to her face would be counterproductive. It would only confuse her poor, pretty little mind...

The most exciting moment, of course, was the end of the tour... The bedroom. Anhara was absolutely delighted by the reaction she got out of the sweet girl at the sight of the toys. She was just about to make a move on the matter, but was taken by surprise when Rose suddenly grew the balls to make her first request!

The shaky voice made Anhara's hair stand on end. She was normally so quiet, only speaking when forced to or in weak protest. This time, she wasn't making a demand. It was different. She was humbling herself. Losing hope. She really was being a good girl. 

Anhara smiled softly in delight in response to the squeaky soft voice coming from her slender throat. "Well of course I can, dear..." she purred softly. Of course, if she was going to establish the pecking order, she had to meet Rose's request with a demand of her own. She wasn't about to let Rose subtly take control of the situation by buttering her up. "...Once your pretty butt is on that bed. Go on, up you go~" Anhara giggled. Of course, she had no intention of breaking daddy's rule, but she wasn't going to let that stop her from having a little fun~

• Love 1

The purring of Anhara’s voice made Rose freeze as she felt the hair in the back of her neck rise in terror. She really didn’t like it when the other girl spoke like that. It made Rose think that there was some kind of ulterior motive behind her words and it made her regret ever asking for the rope to be taken off. She refused to lift her eyes and look Anahra in the face, but at the same time she didn’t want to look at the disgusting toys and images that were littered around the room. She did glance up at the girl when she made the provision that she had to sit on the bed.

Rose looked over at the well made bed, wondering how such an innocent piece of furniture looked so forbidding to her. She knew that the bed itself would never do anything to her, but it was the owner of the bed that she so disliked. She gulped, her throat jerking a little with the movement before she quietly said, “Okay…” She stepped up to the bed before pausing a little. Due to how thick it was, it came up quite high on her thigh due to her smaller height. She turned and sat down on the very edge before having to wriggle her way up so that she was sitting on the bed. Her feet were now hovering over the floor, making her feel even smaller than before. She glanced over at Anhara before quickly averting her eyes once again, moving them so that she was staring at her thighs. 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Anhara's heart leaped with joy at the sight of her cute little let squirming up into her bed with her little feet dangling over the edge. Anhara was quite proud of the catch she'd made. The shape of her body, the sweet, scared look on her face, she didn't even really need makeup to look pretty, but the makeup she had made her look ready to please. It took every ounce of willpower not to let her hands start wandering and shoving her tongue between those precious, soft painted lips... She could feel herself blushing as the heat started to catch up to her. Seeing Rose like this reminded her so much of when Hakie was first tied up just like this... though daddy was much less tactful than Anhara. Halie was pissing herself at this point, dressed in the slutty clothes of Daddy's previous victims that barely fit her... begging to be released as daddy came in with a dildo attached to the end of his rifle... Oh, God those beautiful screams of pure, genuine terror! She didn't think she was gonna die, she knew it. It was only a matter of time then. Not a question of 'if' but 'when'. 

Anhara was working herself up staring at her new prize. She needed relief, but she had to tend to her new kitten, first. What kind of big sis would she be if she didn't tend to the needs of her good girls? Anhara happily climbed up into the bed with Rose and carefully pulled on the rope to release Rose's wrists from its unrelenting clutch. This close, she could hear Rose's stilted breath once again and could swear she could hear her heartbeat too... Though maybe that was her own. Rose was so, so cute... She just wanted daddy to come in and tell her her punishment was over. But until then, she had to find some way to pass the time. She glanced around the room and smiled. 

"So, which toy do you like the best? Hehe, don't worry, I know the ones you don't like. Just be honest with me, babygirl~"

• Love 1

Rose felt her body tense up even more as Anhara climbed up onto the bed along with her, her body pressing in a little too close for her comfort. It was with relief when she felt the release of tension in the rope, allowing her to be able to move her hands and arms. She could feel more blood rushing into the extremities, making them tingle and smart. Rose sucked in a breath for a moment before she twitched her fingers, clenching them into a fist before allowing them to fall open again. She then brought her hands around her body, rubbing the slightly reddened wrist as she tried to massage feeling back into them, trying her very best to ignore the other girl in the room with her.

But of course, that was an impossible task as Anhara’s voice brought her out of her own private little world. She looked up and over at the girl as she asked her question. She froze for a moment before slowly turning her eyes back to the rest of the room. She actively avoided looking at the more raunchy toys, as she really didn’t feel comfortable looking at them. They made her flush a little, as she had never even seen toys like that. Instead, she looked over at the stuffed toys and dolls. She studied them for several long moments before pointing at an innocent looking blonde doll, “That one…” She said in a quiet voice. She really wasn’t sure if that was an acceptable answer, but it was one of the nicer looking dolls that Anhara had in her collection. And it certainly didn’t look too disgusting like the… other kinds of toys. She just hoped there wasn’t something hidden about the doll. 

• Senior Staff

Anhara giggled happily as Rose had indeed chosen a toy, and again, she was glad to see the sweet girl being genuine rather than trying to impress her. She hoped that through this cooperation, Rose would slowly begin to feel more relaxed in her new home. Once she'd stop being so on edge the entire time, they'd be able to have so much more fun with each other! And maybe Halie would have a better chance of approaching without her being wary, too!

Anhara happily hopped off of the bed and walked over to the doll Rose had pointed to. She carefully picked it up and gently brushed its hair with her fingers. "This one?" After getting affirmation from Rose, she also grabbed small pink pill-shaped object with a wire extending to a matching pink remote. She brought the two objects over and gently handed the doll to Rose before climbing back into bed with her, moving up close to her. She had no intention of breaking her promise to daddy, but she could still cuddle up close without using her hands~

The doll was perfectly normal, just a simple doll of a pretty blonde girl in a simple pink, frilly dress. There were no hidden traps or deranged modifications. It was just a standard doll for children. What it was doing mixed in with the various obviously adult-oriented sex toys was something of an enigma, so to ease Rose's tension, Anhara decided to explain a bit more. "Those toys are more for Halie, she says she likes them because they remind her of people she loves... She gets mad at me whenever I play with them, and daddy doesn't like me making her upset, so I don't usually play with them anymore. I think she just doesn't like the way I use them, though. I just use them to remind me of the people I love, daddy, sis, and all my pretty pets~ But I guess I just don't understand something about what she means... She always doubts that daddy and I love each other, so maybe she means something else by love. She's so stupid." 

Anhara paused for a moment with a soft frown before smiling again and raising the other toy up. "This is one of my favorites~ I love to use it to mess with sis." She giggled with a mischievous grin. "Don't worry, I won't use it on you here, I promise. Otherwise I wouldn't tell you about it!" She lowered the pill-shaped part to her own clit and twisted the knob on the remote, causing the pill to begin vibrating against her clit. "Mmm..." She let out a quiet, subtle moan. "Whenever daddy's not around to help me feel better, this helps... it's never as good as daddy and daddy doesn't let me cum unless it's on him..." She giggled mischievously again. "Don't tell him, but I cum without him sometimes... shhh~" 

Edited by Aura
  • Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up