Side Story: Welcome Home

• Community Administrator

Rose wasn’t sure whether the giggle was a good, or bad sign. But when there were no mocking comments, or any retribution for her decision which made her sigh a little in relief. She watched Anhara through the corner of her eyes, still not wanting to look fully at the other girl. So she watched as Anhara got off of the bed and went over to pick the doll up before asking for affirmation. Rose didn’t respond out loud, but she gave a small nod of her head as she watched the fingers moving through the shiny blonde hair of the doll. She seemed to grab something else, but Rose didn’t see what it was, and that made her feel even more cautious. When the doll was held out to her, she hesitated for a few moments before slowly reaching up and taking it. Slowly, she turned the doll around and inspected it from all sides but it seemed perfectly normal, much to her relief.

That relief was short lived as Anhara got up on the bed and seemed to snuggle up against her. Rose tensed, feeling the warm skin of the other girl pressing against her own, making her uncomfortably aware of how close they were. She was not used to being this close to someone, so she seemed to freeze up as her breath caught in her throat. She had no idea what to do, or say. She didn’t like the other girl being this close, and yet she didn’t want to upset her either due to how unhinged she seemed to be. She tried to distract herself by staring rigidly down at the doll, carefully smoothing out the hair and dress. Her fingers froze when Anhara explained that the doll was important to her sister. 

If this Halie was taken against her will, like she had been, then Rose could understand why she would be upset at Anhara playing with them. It made her wonder just how long this Halie was their prisoner. And more importantly; where was she? Was she the one that wore those childish clothes? That thought made her stomach knot in an uncomfortable manner, as she wondered just how young Halie was. These really were not good people, and she felt sympathetic towards this sister of Anhara’s. 

When Anhara paused, Rose was about to ask where Halie was but the words did not leave her lips as the other girl held up what she had picked up along with the doll. Against her better judgement, Rose looked at the object but it was very clear she had no idea what it was by the confused expression on her face. Why would a remote need to be on this little pink egg-thing? What even was it? It was like nothing she had ever seen before. She was even more confused when Anhara said that she wouldn’t use it on her. She watched, her eyes widening as Anhara pressed it against her clit and twisted something on the nub. She saw the little egg seemed to blur as a faint buzzing noise filled the room.

Rose’s cheeks went bright red as she suddenly realised what it was that Anhara was doing, and she turned her head so that she wouldn’t watch. She held the doll close to her, seeking comfort from the proximity of the toy as she closed her eyes tightly, not wanting to know anything about Anhara’s sick sex life with her father. A soft whimper escaped her, “P-please stop.” She said softly, not wanting to be anywhere near Anhara as the sinfully pleasured herself.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Rose's confusion was only amusing to Anhara. Such an innocent little flower. It was far too precious~ she almost felt bad for corrupting her. It was like opening up the packaging of a rare collectible. But what was the point of getting a new toy and not tearing it open?

Anhara didn't mind that Rose wasn't watching. She would warm up to it eventually and start to watch purely out of curiosity. However, it wasn't long after she'd touched the vibrator to her clit that she heard her toy say something. She turned the vibrator off and turned to look at the frightened young flower clenching her doll so tightly. "Did you tell me to stop?" she demanded. She was going to make this mistake into a lesson that the girl had better not forget. "Or did you ask me to?"

She figured Rose just might make the mistake of saying what she might want to hear, so she decided to be generous and provide a reminder as she stared at Rose with an unamused look.

"...No lies."

• Love 1

Rose felt relieved when the buzzing sound suddenly stopped, and she really hoped that Anhara had decided to end whatever sinful act she was doing for now. But she tensed back up when Anhara spoke, demanding to know if Rose told her to stop, or if she asked her to stop. She froze for a moment in panic, and she held the doll even closer while being careful not to damage it. After all, Anhara had said that this was Halie’s doll, and her father had warned her not to upset Halie. She bit her lower lip, knowing that she was going to be careful with her words.

“I-I asked. I-I said please. I-I… I don’t lie… ” She said, hating the fact that her voice sounded so small and pathetic to her own ears. She hunched over a little, expecting to see the strike of fists on her. Her muscles tensed to the point where they ached, and her legs twitched a little as she resisted the urge to bring them up so that she could curl up into a tight ball to defend herself from whatever was going to come her way. She refused to even look at Anhara, not wanting to see the girls angry face. Even though Anhara’s father told her that the taller girl couldn’t touch Rose, the fact that she even subtly disobeyed him on one thing made Rose think that she would easily disobey him in other ways. 

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

Anhara stared the young girl down for several seconds in silence after she stuttered out her pathetic excuse for a defense. She ran through her mind just how harshly she wanted to treat this girl. She'd been so good for so long, yet the other girls before her had driven most of her patience away. For some of them, she just might start cutting them open right here and now. But Rose was something special... something pure. Maybe she didn't mean any harm in her actions... Anhara took a deep breath and smiled softly. "From now on, you need to know that asking and saying please are both important, but they aren't interchangeable. You were polite, but you still made a demand, and that upsets me." She paused for a moment and wiggled her hips from side to side. "Now then... should I punish you...?" Anhara grinned devilishly as she lifted the dildo up to Rose's face. "This seems to bother you, doesn't it? Maybe I could use this... I wouldn't be touching you with my hands~" She giggled as she lowered the pill-shaped vibrator and held it just inches away from her clit, watching her face for her precious reactions. 

"What do you think? Is that simply too cruel? Would you prefer big sis punish you some other way? Or do you think you deserve to be let off? Just this once?" 

She stopped herself with another laugh. "Oh... then again I suppose whether or not I punish you isn't really going to matter, is it? Because you know what's going to happen?" Anhara placed her hands firmly against the headrest on either side of Rose's head as she pushed her face against hers and looked her in the eye. "Daddy's gonna rape your pretty little body either way. That's right~ He's gonna pull those cute little clothes off of those innocent perky tits, tear those pretty panties away and bury his big, throbbing cock deep inside that dripping wet cunt of yours..." Her own words seemed to be arousing Anhara as she began to salivate at the very detail she was using. "And daddy isn't gentle... he isn't gentle at all.... He'll make a fragile little doll like you scream till your throat tears open. Are you ready? Because there's no escape~"

• Love 1

“‘Kay.” Rose almost breathlessly said when Anhara told her that while she was polite, she had still made a demand. Her body was still tense, expecting some kind of retribution from the unpredictable girl. She just wished the ground would just swallow her hole, and trap her there. Anything to get away from Anhara. She flinched a little when Anhara asked how she should be punished. Her breath caught in her throat as fear clawed at her. Her eyes went wide when the dildo was moved closer to her, and she cringed back, scooting back into the bed in her attempts to get away from it. Just having that thing near her, especially with what Anhara had just been doing, made her skin crawl and her stomach twist in disgust. She flinched back even further when Anhara held it inches away from her own clit. Rose decided to turn her face so that she didn’t have to watch. She remained silent, not responded to the girls questions.

But that turned out to be a mistake as she soon found herself pinned against the head of the bed, with Anhara hovering over her. Rose let out a soft whimper as she felt Anhara’s face coming so close to hers that she could feel the other girls breath on her face. As Anhara spoke, Rose’s eyes widened and she trembled beneath Anhara. She had never heard such words in her life, and certainly not put in such a manner. Her wide eyes were filled with fear that made her freeze, clutching the doll as if hanging onto it for dear life. She wanted to scream, but found the sound unable to escape her throat that was clenched tight. When asked if she was ready, she shook her head. Her stomach twisted to the point where she felt sick but she viciously clamped down on that need, to prevent her from vomiting all over Anhara. Unbidden, tears leaked from the corners of her eyes to trail down her cheeks. She really would have prefered for Anhara to have just killed her, than this. 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff
22 minutes ago, Neptune said:

“‘Kay.” Rose almost breathlessly said when Anhara told her that while she was polite, she had still made a demand. Her body was still tense, expecting some kind of retribution from the unpredictable girl. She just wished the ground would just swallow her hole, and trap her there. Anything to get away from Anhara. She flinched a little when Anhara asked how she should be punished. Her breath caught in her throat as fear clawed at her. Her eyes went wide when the dildo was moved closer to her, and she cringed back, scooting back into the bed in her attempts to get away from it. Just having that thing near her, especially with what Anhara had just been doing, made her skin crawl and her stomach twist in disgust. She flinched back even further when Anhara held it inches away from her own clit. Rose decided to turn her face so that she didn’t have to watch. She remained silent, not responded to the girls questions.

But that turned out to be a mistake as she soon found herself pinned against the head of the bed, with Anhara hovering over her. Rose let out a soft whimper as she felt Anhara’s face coming so close to hers that she could feel the other girls breath on her face. As Anhara spoke, Rose’s eyes widened and she trembled beneath Anhara. She had never heard such words in her life, and certainly not put in such a manner. Her wide eyes were filled with fear that made her freeze, clutching the doll as if hanging onto it for dear life. She wanted to scream, but found the sound unable to escape her throat that was clenched tight. When asked if she was ready, she shook her head. Her stomach twisted to the point where she felt sick but she viciously clamped down on that need, to prevent her from vomiting all over Anhara. Unbidden, tears leaked from the corners of her eyes to trail down her cheeks. She really would have prefered for Anhara to have just killed her, than this. 

Anhara was practically bursting with adoration as poor Rose squirmed and contorted, hiding away in vile disgust. The despair running through the sweet girl's bones and seizing control of her innocent little heart... And those tears! Finally, she'd managed to coax them from her beautiful sapphire eyes! So pitiful, so pathetic, so enticing. "Look at you, you're so scared... Could it be that you feel guilty? No, no... I don't believe you do. I think in your pretty little head you think you're innocent. You don't think you deserve punishment. I can see it in your eyes. You just don't understand..." She continued to speak in her hushed voice. "But you're so, so cute. Like a little mouse trapped in a kitty's claws~" Anhara giggled as her ass wiggled from side to side. "Keep crying. Don't try to hide it. It's only natural you would cry when you're so afraid~" Anhara grinned mischievously. She had half a mind to reach for her knife, but it wasn't within her reach at the moment due to her choice to get more intimate earlier. That was fine, as she didn't feel she needed such a boon. 

It wasn't much later when heavy footsteps started making their way down the hall, causing Anhara's skin to crawl in fear and anticipation. "Daddy's coming~" She giggled with a nervous grin. She knew she was going to be punished, but she loved the idea of traumatizing this poor girl below her. She wasn't going to move. There was nothing she loved more than the punishments her daddy tried to dish out. "You're gonna be raped. You're gonna lose that precious virginity of yours. There's no getting ready for what's going to happen to you, I just thought you would like to know that pretty cunt of yours belongs to him." Anhara's heart skipped as once again the door to the bedroom raddled before it was torn open, revealing the face of Kurtis which was now painted with much more anger and malice than Rose had ever seen before. Anhara was paralyzed with fear, still leaning over Rose and holding her down. As much as she had been taunting Rose, even she had no idea what her daddy actually had planned. Still, his presence was enough to silence her as her father stared her and their new guest down. Perhaps even he was contemplating whatever punishment he would issue here.

• Love 1

Rose flinched again when Anhara spoke, unable to stop a small hiccup from escaping her as the tears continued to fall against her will. She didn’t want to show such weakness towards the other girl, and yet her body was betraying her. She wanted to curl up even further, but the body above her was far too close for comfort prevented her from doing so. She felt frozen, unable to decide what to do or say. She was so scared of angering the other girl and causing her to lash out because it seemed that the smallest of things set her off. Rose had never felt this vulnerable or scared in her life, and inside she was praying non-stop to God, praying that he would save her from these monsters and asking why he saw fit to let this happen to her. 

Her heart thudded in her chest when she heard heavy footsteps from outside of the room. Her muscles seemed to quiver as she trembled in fear. When Anhara giggled that ‘Daddy’s coming’, Rose let out a whimper, her wide, tear-filled eyes staring in trepidation at the door to the bedroom. She silently prayed that the man wouldn’t as Anahra kept singing on about. She cringed when Anhara once again made the blunt assertion that she was going to be raped. Rose wished she was brave enough to shout and scream at the girl. Her virginity only belonged to the person that would capture her heart. It was her final gift to the man that married her. It was the complete and utter surrender of her body to the man that was to become the father of her children, the ultimate expression of her love for someone. The last thing she wanted was to let some disgusting old pervert to rip it from her by force.

As the door opened, she flinched back from the angry face that appeared, staring down at the two on the bed. She had never seen anyone so angry before, and the sight almost made her wet herself. Whimpering, she shifted the doll in an instinctive move to try and hide her face from the two. The tears only increased their flowing, and she couldn’t stop the slight sniffle from escaping her as she clung onto the doll as if it could save her from whatever was about to come. Her breathing was now rapid and uneven, making her head feel light but she couldn’t stop the panic that was taking hold of her. Her blood surged through her veins as her heart beat rapidly in response to her fear, driving adrenaline through her and preparing her to fight or flight. But she knew, deep down, that neither option would end well for her. She was well and truly trapped, and completely open to the whim of these monsters.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

There were no words as Anhara's father approached the two girls on the bed. It was clear where his focus was and it wasn't on Rose, just as Anhara knew on the inside. But toying with this girl psychologically proved to be too much fun as she sobbed and cowered behind her cute little doll. Anhara moved to grab the doll from Rose's hands. Due to her conflicted emotions, it took surprisingly little effort to wrestle it from her and set the doll to the side. Her eyes locked with Rose's, even if the girl wasn't looking back. She was going to. In this intimate position, it was impossible to avoid. "Look at me." Anhara instructed. "I want you to look at me." She placed her hands on either side of Rose and pushed her ass in the air as her father began pulling his pants down. She wouldn't speak again until Rose made eye contact with her and stared into her eyes that seemed to be mixed with years of torment yet also burning with the intense passion of both sadism and masochism. She was the very image of a demon as she grinned ear to ear, practically foaming at the mouth with anticipation. By this point, her father's pants were around his ankles. "Daddy's going to rape me. You are not allowed to look away from my eyes or he'll rape you too. Do you un--" 

Before she could finish speaking, her father's cock tore violently into her asshole, tearing a scream of pain from the young girl who still refused to break eye contact. Rose would be able to see every ounce of pain as her father tore her anus open with no intention of pleasure in the slightest. He clenched a fistfull of hair and yanked her head back. "You little bitch. You know what I have to do now all because of you. You have no idea how much I loathe you and you're lucky I love you, too." Anhara began to whimper in anticipation. "F-fuck, I love you daddy!" Her face was shoved back down and the grown man's hips continued to thrust. Anhara of course immediately reformed eye contact with the pretty flower below her. "No touching her. She isn't like you." Anhara seemed to wince in response to those words as her hands clenched on either side of Rose's face. It was subtle but there was a clear difference between the physical pain and the new emotional pain that had just been inflicted. It was shortlived of course as her father began to pick up his pace, eliciting more grunting and panting as Anhara endured every bit of it. Tears stained her cheeks now, yet she still forced a smile on her face as she watched Rose.

• Love 1

Rose tried to resist Anhara when the other girl began to pull the doll away, but the toy was ripped from her with ease, causing her to be looking up at Anhara with wide, fear-filled eyes that glistened with her tears. At the demand to look at her, Rose resisted for a moment as she clenched her eyes closed. She sniffled, before an audible sob escaped her. Her eyes then fluttered open as she could hear shuffling from the man nearby, but she couldn’t see what he was doing and that terrified her even more than seeing her angry face. She flinched back at the expression on Anhara’s face. She didn’t quite understand it, and it caused her to feel a wealth of confusion. Anhara looked almost demented as she grinned down like that, as if she was being possessed by satan himself. She wished with all of her heart that she could sink through the bed and disappear into the earth. Her eyes then widened when Anhara spoke about how her daddy was going to rape her. She seemed to be almost anticipating it. Why would…?

She jumped when the loud scream erupted from Anhara’s throat, “Oh God…” She whispered, her tiny voice lost within the sound of the pain-filled scream. She pushed herself down further into the bed, whimpering audibly as Anhara’s hair was suddenly pulled back. Her eyes then focused themselves on the man that was hovering over the two of them. She saw his hips pushing against Anhara, but it wasn’t clear exactly what was going on. While innocent, though, her mind was able to connect the dots on what was actually happening. A louder whimper escaped her as she found herself once again looking back in Anhara’s eyes, seeing the flash of something in her eyes as she felt the other girls hands clench on either side of her head. More fresh tears followed the previous, as she fervently hoped and prayed that she would get out of this situation. The last thing she wanted was for that man to touch her. A scream was wanting to force its way out of her throat but she remained completely frozen in place as this girl was raped on top of her, unable to do anything to stop it. It made her feel powerless and while she often felt powerless in the face of God, this was something entirely different. She was powerless in front of Satan, and that was not something she had experienced before and it terrified her to the core.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Anhara's moans only grew more and more euphoric as the lewd expression on her face turned far more twisted. She couldn't think, her brain was numb as the monster behind her tore into her body without mercy. He slammed into her hips with such force that it felt any more could shatter her bones. "Yes!! Fuck me!! Break me daddy!!" Anhara cried out. Drool from her bottom lip dripping down onto Rose's face beneath her. She had to fight the urge to lick it off the pretty girl's face but her daddy gave her a command and she knew he'd take away her fun if she broke them. 

Anhara's father reached around her to grip one of her breasts between his hands before slapping them and releasing his grip on her hair. He then clenched her sides, digging his nails into her skin and jamming her whole body against his cock. Finally, he began to slow down, leaving the both of them panting with exhaustion. The whole process lasted only around a minute, as if her father just wanted to get it over with rather than actually enjoying it. Yet for Anhara, the pain was immense and seemed to last for hours, yet the anticlimactic ending only left her distressed. As her father pulled out of her, a white liquid spilled from her pussy as he walked out of the room. "D-daddy!" Anhara pleaded but it was clear she wouldn't get a response. She wanted to go after him, but her attention was split between him and her new pet. Daddy was mad at her and when he was mad, his fucking was always the best. But this time he left. Was he testing her...? But then there was Rose... the poor, quivering little flower. Yes, the choice was obvious at this point. She couldn't be so cruel as to leave her poor new friend alone in her new home. She returned her attention to the shrunken damsel and the very sight only brought the smile back to her face. "not a finger..." she whisipered to herself. "Well, I suppose that's only a command for me~" She giggled to herself before gazing lustfully down at the little kitten beneath her. 

In just a couple of moments, she started leaning down, knowing it would make the girl panic and cry. She loved every moment. "Daddy did this to you. He made me horny and he wouldn't let me finish. This is his fault, so hate him if you want, I'm just a victim~" She teased before forcing her tongue into Rose's innocent mouth and letting out a loud moan just for show, as if to degrade the darling angel. Anhara's heart was racing. She was finally getting the prize that she'd set out for this whole time and she was going to drink in every moment of this sweet, sweet victory.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

As Anhara seemed to be enjoying being violated, Rose could only quiver in fear beneath her. She couldn’t stand the euphoric look on Anhara’s face. But then Satan’s servant would enjoy the abuse hurled at her, even if it was unhealthy. She tried not to think about it, but it was hard with the other girl moaning above him as she could see the old man shifting behind her as the mattress rocked beneath her, making her feel as if she was on a boat in rough waters. The entire thing made her feel sick, and she almost didn’t notice the tears that continuously rolled down from her eyes. She wanted to reach up and cover her eyes with her hands but she was frozen to the spot, her body forcing her to continue watching.

She almost cried out with relief when the man seemed to yank Anhara back, coming to a complete stop before he pulled out and walked away, despite the fact that it seemed to distress Anhara. On Rose’s part, she couldn’t help but to feel a little relieved that it was all over, and yet the images and the sounds of what had happened were forever seared into her mind. She just wanted to go home to her mother and father, curl up beside them and never let go of them. A small, selfish part of her, was glad that it happened to Anhara rather than herself. But she violently squashed that part of herself, knowing that it was a disgusting thing to have thought, despite the fact that Anhara seemed to not only enjoy it, but revel in it. Although why she would enjoy this abuse was completely lost to Rose. Why would someone enjoy their own punishment? But then, she knew little of the way of sinners, and never really wanted to.

She was brought from her swirling thoughts when Anhara’s blurred face came nearer, causing Rose to try and jerk back but she was prevented from doing so by the bed beneath her. A whimper tried to claw its way from her throat as she looked up at the lust filled gaze of the girl on top of her, wishing that she could just disappear into the bed. Tears continued to stain her cheeks as her eyes darted back and forth as if trying to find an escape where there was none. She flinched a little at the girls words, finding herself feeling rather skeptical to their truth as Anhara seemed to welcome the sin that was thrust upon her. But her mind completely froze when she felt a tongue being pushed into her mouth, past her numb lips. For the first few moments, Rose was completely frozen solid, unable to do anything in retaliation. But the moment her mind suddenly returned to her, a small, protesting little squeak escaped her as she began to squirm, wishing she had the strength and bravery to just push the other girl off of her. 

• Senior Staff

Anhara's snake of a tongue slithered its way around its territory inside Rose's mouth. Slipping up over the mound of her tongue and curling around into the crevice underneath it. She was too afraid to fight back. Anhara always found this point so enticing. But if she didn't savor every second of it, it would be over in no time. So she took every bit of it in. The taste of the pretty girl's soft lips. Her cold skin as her body focused its energy on the fight or flight she was experiencing, yet her conscious brain couldn't seem to process either option, like it was stuck in a broken state of confusion. Such a cute, stupid look on her face. Anhara continued to moan, allowing her tongue to slip even deeper into Rose's mouth, though careful not to trigger her gag reflex. She didn't want to ruin the moment with gross sounds. She held that position for as long as she could, her tongue right there, expertly laying at the cusp of what she figured was the limit to her gag reflex. The typical girl could take things a little further in, but this one was so innocent and her mouth was so small, she couldn't imagine her ability to swallow was anything impressive. She kept her tongue perfectly still as if frozen in time as she continued to savor the moment. She lowered her body so that her breasts were pressed firmly against Rose's and the two girls could both feel their hearts racing faster and faster. She moaned loudly again as her tongue resumed swirling around and dominating the sweet mouth.

Anhara's face by this point was red hot, imagining all the ways she was going to degrade this precious little child all over again. But she had to remember daddy's command... She knew what he wanted, it all made sense now. He did this to her for one reason and one reason only...

Anhara closed her eyes and after a brief while, something seemed to shift. Her tongue relaxed, retreating just a little. It seemed to hesitate for a bit before slowly swirling around again, this time much less forceful, almost as if encouraging her to move her tongue in response. Her eyes were still closed and her cheeks were even redder than before. She released a much more gentle moan rather than a patronizing one as she soon moved her hands to the girl's face, gracefully resting her palms on Rose's cheeks.

• Love 1

• 3 months later...

Rose could feel every twitch of the tongue in her mouth. She recoiled against it, as the tongue felt thick and slimy, making her stomach twist in disgust. She could feel it searching, probing deeper. Her eyes squeezed shut, trying to block the sight of Anhara. Her face seemed almost distorted and blurred, taking on an almost terrifying visage. It was bad enough feeling the invasive tongue touching and exploring her mouth in a way that had never been explored before. She could feel it moving further back, reaching to the back of her mouth. She could feel her throat constricting a little, preparing to try and repel the intruding tongue but Anhara skillfully kept her tongue dancing on the edge, teaching Rose’s gag reflex. While she wanted to gag, and her body was expecting to, the sensation never came. The tongue seemed to freeze, as if enjoying its dangerous position.

A whimper escaped Rose as she felt Anhara’s body press down against her, their breasts grinding against one another. She could feel Anhara’s racing heart that seemed to beat almost in unison with her own. Despite the similarities, though, she knew that their hearts were racing for very different reasons. Her heart raced in terror, of what was happening, what Anhara was doing and what was to come in her future. For Anhara, there was no doubt in Rose’s mind that her heart was beating with the sinful fire of lust that was no doubt rampaging through her body. 

Rose cringed when she felt Anhara’s tongue moving again, almost tenderly moving against her own tongue. Despite the invading tongues gentle caresses, almost encouraging her to respond, Rose stubbornly refused to take an active part in this sinful act. Not only were they unmarried, they were not even ‘dating’. She didn’t even want to think about the fact that they were both girls, which made what Anhara was doing even more sinful. She continued to squirm against the taller girl, wishing that she wasn’t so small and weak. She just wanted Anhara to leave her alone. 

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

As the kiss began to relax, the girl's grip on rose weakened as well. Her movements started to slow down. She began to move more awkwardly, as if unsure of herself or what she was doing. The moment she felt resistance from Rose, her eyes immediately shot open. It was suddenly clear exactly what was happening. Her heart dropped and she immediately wanted to throw up at the very thought of what she was just doing. She hastily sat back and looked down at the traumatized stranger in her bed. "No!!" She cried out, recoiling in what seemed to be genuine despair. "Not another one! There can't be another!! Why!? Why is there another!?" She frantically clenched at every part of her own body as she scrambled out of bed, looking the new girl up and down. It was as if she was uncomfortable with any one part of her body remaining in the same place at the same time. Her eyes darting around, her legs pacing back and forth, her arms constantly flailing around as if they couldn't find a comfortable position... she suddenly looked like a total nervous wreck. 

"I'm so sorry... I'm so, so sorry... You don't deserve this, I'm sorry!" She sobbed out to the girl, clearly unsure how to approach the situation. "I-I-I- I don't know what to do, I-I just... my sister... I don't know how... Aaaaahhhh!!!" She suddenly screamed out in distress as she dropped to her knees and clenched fistfulls of hair. "It's not me!! Tell me it's not me!! It's not me!!" In a matter of seconds, her face was once again completely covered in tears. "Anhara stop it!! Stop doing this to me!! Why do you do this!?!"

• Love 1

Rose began to feel the change in pace of the kiss, and a part of her sincerely hoped that it was coming to a stop. It started to feel a lot more awkward, as if Anhara had suddenly forgotten how to kiss. Rose wasn’t sure what to do, or how to act as this completely confused her. Experimentally, she pushed back against the girl on top of her, relieved when the girl suddenly stopped and pulled away. Almost frantically, Rose pushed herself up against the headboard of the bed, trying to get away from the girl. The words that spilled form the girl didn’t register at first, so desperate to get away from her. Slowly, her surroundings began to register to her and she watched, wide-eyed as the girl paced back and forth, her arms flailing. She seemed to be in genuine despair and it really confused her. What was this girl playing at now? Was she pretending to be upset? Was she trying to get Rose to lower her guard once again?

She heard the girl stumbling over herself to apologise, but the words were grey and empty, with no substance. Rose didn’t accept them, not did she believe them. She flinched when the girl screamed and dropped to her knees on the floor, grabbing at fistfuls of her hair, crying as if Anhara was another person entirely. Rose remained silent, watching with wide blue eyes. She didn’t know what to do, what to say or how to act. She was completely frozen. A part of her hoped that the girl would leave her alone. Her eyes darted about, hoping to find some of exit such as a window.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

There was a window on the wall to the right of the bed. The window itself had a latch on it which would take a moment to open. No doubt, the girl would notice if she tried to open it. Breaking the window may have been an option if Rose could find the strength to lift something heavy enough to throw at it, but that could also risk injury. Unless she could think of something clever, it would be really difficult to get from the bed to the window without being spotted. Still, if she were to attempt an escape in this manner, now would be the best time as the girl who was once keeping her restrained was clearly disturbed at the moment. She tried her best to regain her composure, but no matter what, her anxiety seemed to shoot out the roof. She was taking half breaths and the color was drained from her face. "D-daddy... daddy!!" She cried out helplessly, she seemed completely unable to move from that kneeling position holding her head as if fighting an impossible headache. "Daddy!! I'm scared!! Where is she!! What did she do this time!?" 

As her cries grew in volume, the heavy footsteps of Anhara's father could be heard climbing up the stairs once again. Thump thump thump thump. The steps grew louder in volume as the man made his way up the stairs in ominous silence. If Rose wanted to attempt an escape, she would have to get over her nerves and act quickly as it was only a matter of seconds before Anhara's father would enter the room and seeing her mid-escape was certainly not going to end well. On the other hand, she also had the option to bide her time and hope for a better opportunity later on. It was up to her just how desperate she was to get away form the nightmares that awaited her in this home. 

• Love 1

After a few moments of searching around, Rose spotted the window that was nearby. It looked to be locked with a latch. Her body urged her to get up and run over to it, but the more logical part of her mind scolded her. Reaching the window would be impossible without being spotted. And Anhara was a monster when Rose was doing something that she didn’t like. Rose dreaded to know what the girl would do if she attempted to escape, and right in front of her! The very thought of what Anhara would do made her freeze in her position where she was pressed up against the headboard. She didn’t want to even be touched by the other girl. What if she got herself… violated, on top of her again? Rose would do anything to avoid that. 

She jumped when the girl started screaming for her daddy. She whimpered, shrinking further back against the headboard as if she could disappear through it. The sound of heavy footsteps made her freeze in fear, and she knew that even if she could reach the window and escape right now, her body would not obey her enough to move over to it. She curled up, clutching protectively at her head as she prayed that she would be completely ignored.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

It didn't take too long for the door to be swiftly opened, but while quick, the door was handled with much more care so as not to slam it open like before. Anhara's father stepped into the room with a much more concerned expression on his face as he slowly made his way behind the distraught girl. "Shh, shh, shh..." He spoke in a calm voice as he gently reached his arms around his daughter and carefully stroked her sides. This tender embrace seemed to help slow her breakdown. "It's okay, pretty baby, just breath.. in and out... there you go..." As she followed his guidance, she started to monitor her breathing and regain control. She was clearly still distressed though as tears freely flowed from her eyes. 

"Daddy, daddy, why is there someone else? Where's the other one? Is she okay? Please tell me she didn't die, daddy, please..." She was practically begging with the man, she sounded absolutely defeated and hopeless. "Now, hush, Halie, baby, you know there's no need in worrying about such things." 

"But daddy...!" 

"Shhh...." As he shushed her, he reached his hand up and gently groped her left breast, causing her to wince a little bit, a look of shame came over her face as she looked down. "Don't you trust your daddy?"

"I-I do, daddy..."

"Because you're a good girl." He gently began rubbing her breast, as if petting her there.

"I'm... I'm a good girl..."

"It's not you, babygirl. Anhara's just playing tricks on you again, I'll have a talk with her, okay?" 

"Why does she do this...? How...? It doesn't make any sense, daddy..."

"That's too many thoughts, princess, you're hurting yourself. Just one thought at a time in that pretty little head. You're a smart girl, but don't overwork yourself, okay?"

"Y-yes daddy..." She sniffled a bit before looking back at Rose. "Can't we let her go, daddy? Anhara doesn't need anymore, right? That's what you said, I don't want anyone else to get hurt..."

"You know we can't do that, babygirl. You know how upset Anhara would be. And you know this isn't meant to scare you. Anhara knows nobody loves you but us. That's why she brings you so many friends. You should be thankful, pretty girl."

"F-friends..." She looked back up at Rose, still in tears. "Is... is that true...?"

• Love 1

Rose flinched visibly at the sound of the door opening although it didn’t seem as loud or as angry as earlier. She couldn’t bring herself to peak through her arms and instead she shrank closer against the headboard. Her heart was hammering in her chest like a hummingbird's wings and her breath was quick and shallow as she silently prayed in her head that the two of them would leave her alone. She could hear their voices, but the words were almost indistinct and she could barely make them out. She sounded upset and distressed, while he sounded comforting. Slowly, she peeked through her slim arms to see him hugging Anhara, one of his hands rubbing against her breast. The sight sickened her, and she felt her stomach churn but she remained absolutely quiet, like a rabbit trapped within its burrow.

She stiffened when attention was turned towards her and for a moment, a brief flutter of hope blossomed in her chest when Anhara, for some reason that escaped her, suggested that they let her go. But that fragile hope was shattered when her father refused. It started to register in her mind that they were speaking of Anhara as if she were someone completely separate. How could she, when the girl was sitting right there? She felt her muscles tense when the girl looked back at her and asked about friends. Her tongue was frozen, her mind numb. She had no idea what to say. She did not want to be friends with this girl, not after what she had done. But she was too afraid to say that out loud, afraid that the girl or her father would lash out at her. So she chose to remain completely silent, hoping that they would forget about her.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • Senior Staff

Rose's silence was all the response the girl needed. She didn't offer any more words to Rose, but the vacant thousand-yard stare of a tortured soul spoke far more than she ever could. In the snap of a finger, every drop of hope in her heart had been ripped from her, and it was clear that this wasn't the first time she'd felt this way. She could only blame herself for getting her hopes up. She was such an idiot. Anhara was laughing at her. She knew she was. No matter how much daddy wanted her to get along with her sister, it was impossible. Anhara wanted nothing less than to torture her for all eternity. Rose and the others before her were just more fuel for the fires of hell that she was damned to from the moment she surrendered and lost everything.

"I understand, daddy..."

"Good girl." The man assured her, gently patting her head before releasing her from his embrace. "Now, you go give your new friend a warm welcome. Go on, pretty girl." As he spoke, he nudged the girl forward with a palm on her ass, causing her to blush furiously in humility. Even though she had no clue what had happened moments ago, Anhara's arousal was still lingering, and her daddy toying with her body this whole time certainly didn't help. The pain from the brutal fucking also lingered, but that didn't seem to affect her, almost like it was an everyday occurrence for her.

"Y-yes, daddy..." The shy girl clumsily stepped toward Rose, her heart racing as if afraid of the girl. She never knew how to approach these girls. They were always so terrified of her and she never understood how to help them. Especially with her daddy standing right there at the entrance of the room. No doubt he would be upset if she spoke out against her sister in front of him. "U-um.. hello..." She stuttered nervously. "I'm... I'm sorry if you're frightened... I-I-... I won't hurt you, I never hurt... anyone..." Her eyes searched the room and saw the doll that was laying on the bed. She looked from the doll to her. "Ah- where you playing with my doll? Did you like her? Isn't she pretty?" Anhara reached over and picked up the doll before fixing its hair and offering it back to her. "You can hold her if you like, I don't mind. I just don't like it when Anhara messes with them. She likes to do mean things with them..." As she leaned in to offer the doll, she whispered in a low voice to the girl, much less tactfully than before, though. Her father could hear every word she said, but was clearly convinced she was being sneaky. "...Are you okay? Did Anhara hurt you anywhere...? I'm so sorry..."

• Love 1

Rose felt so confused, as she saw the change in the look of the other girls eyes, as if she had had her soul crushed and churned into dust. Just minutes ago, Anhara was teasing and mocking her, threatening to have her innocence ripped from her. And now she was acting like a sweet, docile little girl. Was there no limit to her manipulation tactics? She shivered in a horrified anticipation when the old man told Anhara to give her a warm welcome. Her muscles then stiffened as she watched the girl moving closer to her, her blue eyes watching her every movement. Rose remained completely still, and completely silent when the girl tried to say hello, stuttering like some nervous schoolgirl. The corner of her lip twitched when the girl claimed that she would never hurt her. After what Anhara had done to her, Rose didn’t believe her. Her words meant nothing.

When attention was brought to the doll, Rose unconsciously looked at the pretty doll, watching in silence as Anhara fixed the hair before offering it back. She looked back up at Anhara, now feeling even more confused as to why she was being so nice. Why was Anhara hiding behind such a nice mask. Why was she being so blatantly deceptive? Reluctantly, she reached for the doll but froze at the whispered words. She frowned slightly, looking at Anhara with confusion, “Am I okay?!” She asked back, her voice a very low whisper, “Of course I’m not! Not after you’ve brought me here! I just want to go home!” The hands that had been reached for the doll suddenly retreated as she hugged herself, shivering in fear as she looked at Anhara with tear filled eyes, “Why are you doing this to me?” She asked, not caring if the man heard her words. She just wanted to know why Anhara was torturing her like this.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

At the sight of Rose's expression of her confusion, Curtis merely chuckled to himself. "Well then, I'm going to be quite busy. Please do try to be friendly with each other and," he stepped behind the door and slowly started to pull it closed before making direct eye contact with Rose. "Remember, Halie is very timid, so please take care not to hurt her feelings." He spoke these words with a cheeky grin before closing the door completely, leaving the two girls alone together.

Halie was hardly affected by Rose's words, as if she'd expected them already. "I know, I know... I'm sorry... I really am. I always feel really bad about this stuff..." She rubbed her own shoulder nervously, unable to maintain eye contact. She just looked to the headrest behind Rose instead. Since Rose had rejected the doll, Anhara just hugged it to her own chest with a dejected look on her face. "I don't know what else to say. Daddy doesn't let me let Anhara's friends outside. He says it not only upsets Anhara but puts all of us in danger. He says that if anyone gets out, he could get in a lot of trouble and end up being taken away from me. And nobody outside this house would believe that I'm innocent since I live here, too. You don't even believe me... But I haven't hurt anyone... not in any way I haven't been forced to... I-I couldn't... just the thought of anyone getting hurt is terrifying to me... and-and..." She shuttered as she tried to fight back her own tears. "Ahh... Anhara is just so cruel to me, I-I don't like her at all! But... but daddy loves her and I have to... try... to love her, too... But then she brings people like you home who clearly don't want to be here and I can't help them and it just breaks my heart every time and she knows that!!" As she spoke, her voice became increasingly distraught and shaky, but no tears actually fell from her eyes. "I'm just so tired... of everything... but daddy loves me too much to let me end it all so I'm still here just for him... he... needs me... I think God put me in his life so that he wouldn't kill himself..." She blinked for a moment before shaking her head. "Ah! I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gone off on such a tangent, I just don't have anyone to talk to about this sort of thing usually and I figure it probably won't be long before Anhara lets you go like all the others."

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Rose stared at the man in horror, the threat hanging in the air between them. She shivered in fear, hoping to never find out what punishment would be dished out although the change in name confused her. Did Anhara have two names? And just how was that girl timid? There was nothing about Anhara that was timid. Her attention was drawn back to the other girl as she began to speak, apologising about all this stuff. She remained where she was, staring at the girl as she spoke, talking about Anhara as if she was something completely different. She was right; Rose didn’t believe her. Her acting was very good, but she was nothing but a monster. After the girl had stopped talking, there was silence in the air between them. The girls rambles had provided little in the way of information and only served to bring up more questions. Her shivering was not calming down, and drew back a little more from the distraught girl. She stared back at her once again before seeing if this change in behaviour might allow her to get some kind of answers.

“What… What is going on here? Please, tell me why you brought me here? What do you want from me? Why did he just call you Halie? You’re Anhara! You are her! Why are you pretending to be nice? Who is Halie?” The questions spilled from her mouth in a great rush and she shook her head before looking away from Anhara and staring out of the window, wondering if she should have escaped when she had the chance. Perhaps she could wait until night time and sneak out of the window then, while everyone else was asleep. Maybe she should shut her mouth, keep as quiet as a mouse to prevent any ire from being directed at her. She just had to hope that nothing else happened to her between now, and then. She really doubted that she would be able to sleep; the fear would keep her alert and on edge. In a whisper she said, “I just… want to go home.”

• Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • Senior Staff

Rose's barrage of questions was rather overwhelming to Halie, but she was no stranger to them. Everyone always said these same things. "No, no, no, you got it all wrong. Anhara's just trying to trick you again. Just like everyone... I think she tricks people into thinking we're the same. I mean, we're twins, we look alike. But I don't know how she does it..." She rubbed her arm and shook her head. "I didn't bring you here. Anhara's just pulling a mean trick on both of us again. I really hate when she does that but she won't stop! But there's no question about it, I'm Halie! I always have been. I'm daddy's little girl and we love each other more than anything else in the world." As she said that last sentence, it was almost robotic. Like the words had been manually programmed into her brain. 

When she heard those last words, Halie's heart ached for the poor girl in front of her. She hated this part of meeting a new friend. They were always so scared... she really wished Anhara could be more gentle with them. The only thing Halie could think to do was reach out and hug her. And so she did just that. She reached out and firmly wrapped her arms around the sweet, innocent young girl. She held her gently and delicately in a manner far different than Anhara could ever manage. Not that that in and of itself would be enough to convince someone as skeptical as Rose. Still, she hoped that she could at least bring comfort. She hated to let Anhara win with these cruel pranks.

"Are you... lonely...?"

• Love 1

• 3 months later...

As the girl began to answer the questions that had been fired at her, Rose slowly turned away from the window to stare at the other girl. Twins. Was she joking? Did she think that Rose was blind? Or stupid? Of course they were the same person. Anhara had not left this room. She shook her head, looking away as she felt disgust rise up in her throat. She didn’t know if she should even say anything, as the man had made it clear that if this Halie became upset then there would be consequences. Her sharp ears caught the robotic words, and she glanced at the other girl, wondering at the sudden change in tone. But then, did she even want to know? She looked away once again but when Halie shifted closer and wrapped her arms around Rose, the young woman found herself freezing up. The embrace certainly felt different from Anhara’s touch, but it could just be another part of her act. Another way to mess with Rose. She didn’t lean into it, nor did she respond with a hug of her own.

“Lonely…?” Rose replied, almost stupidly. Her lips twisted as she fought a wave of anger bubble up from her chest, “I wasn’t! Not until you brought me here!” She couldn’t help but to hiss. She closed her eyes as she tried to bring the anger until control. With a shake of her head she looked away, “I had a father, and a mother… and a happy dog. You’ve taken me away from all of that.” She said in a low whisper. She knew that while things haven't always been happy at home, they were certainly better than here. At least she didn’t have to be in fear of what could happen to her next, whether that monster of a girl was going to cut her or that demon of a man was going to rape her. She wanted to get away from here, and curl up in her own bed. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up