New Arrival

G'day~! Welcome to EcchiDreams, Leafa. It's nice to see a new face in the community, and I see you have already made use of the site's Roleplay Preference Sheet! Hopefully you will be able to find what you are looking for and get into some Roleplays!

Just a small tip in regards to the Roleplay Prefence Sheet: You can add a direct link to your Preference Sheet from your usepage, if you go to 'Edit Profile', and look under the 'Roleplayer Information' section, you can copy and paste the URL to your Preference Sheet there so that it'll show up on your profile! Makes things a little more convenient for yourself and potential RP partners. ^^

If you need help with anything or have any questions, you're more than welcome to write to a member of staff (our names are in

purple) or ask around the community. Happy Dreaming~! 😊 

11 hours ago, Sunstone said:

G'day~! Welcome to EcchiDreams, Leafa. It's nice to see a new face in the community, and I see you have already made use of the site's Roleplay Preference Sheet! Hopefully you will be able to find what you are looking for and get into some Roleplays!

Just a small tip in regards to the Roleplay Prefence Sheet: You can add a direct link to your Preference Sheet from your usepage, if you go to 'Edit Profile', and look under the 'Roleplayer Information' section, you can copy and paste the URL to your Preference Sheet there so that it'll show up on your profile! Makes things a little more convenient for yourself and potential RP partners. ^^

If you need help with anything or have any questions, you're more than welcome to write to a member of staff (our names are in

purple) or ask around the community. Happy Dreaming~! 😊 

Thank you. nice to meet you.

"Hello, and welcome to EcchiDreams! We dreamers all sincerely hope that you enjoy most or all of your well spent time with all of us here in out roleplaying paradise; our own special corner of the internet ^_^ If you ever need any kind of help, or have any sort of questions that need to be answered, then please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the other staff (members with purple names) for any kind of assistance or guidance ^_^ I wish you happy roleplays, and sweet dreams~"

• Community Administrator

Greetings @Leafa and welcome to EcchiDreams. Apologies for my late response, I've been rather distracted since December.

Our site can be a little daunting to those who are new so I want you to be aware that our community is usually willing to help with any problems or questions you may have. The staff are also just as willing to help if you should need it (You can find us easily as we all have Purple names). There are a few things you can do to improve your chances of finding someone to roleplay with, and I've got a quick start guide for you here:

• Complete your profile.
  • Fill out a Roleplayer Preferences form; to let others know what your preferences are.
    • If you're into private roleplaying (Not publicly on the forums, but on EcchiChat (The chatbar) or by EcchiTexts, then consider letting people know. You can also use that link to find roleplayers that you might want to roleplay with.
    • Remember; if you post around on the forums, say play in forum games and what have you, consider putting a link to your preferences in your signature for maximum exposure. 
  • To be in control of your account, consider taking a look at our Account Control Guides.
  • If you're stuck for what the roleplay options are, and/or how to get started take a look at our Roleplaying Guides.
  • If you want to know more about your profile options there are also a few guides here.

If you have further questions, please don't hesitate in asking. We're happy to help.

Archived