Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Alex Flinn

Kinda forgot to say hello!

Alex Flinn

Hello everyone! I forgot to post this here so better a few days late than never!

My name is Alex, and I am newish, been here a few days and already loving the community, this place has been so far one of the most positive RP sites I've been on. So thank you all for who have said hello and I hope to meet many people in the future!

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sunstone

Hello there Alex! ^-^ Welcome (officially xP) to EcchiDreams~! I'm happy to hear that you have enjoyed your time here so far, and continue to do so! 😃 Oh, and, no need to worry about creating an Introduction Thread a while after joining the site. 😌

As always, you're welcome to write to a staff member (our names are in
purple) if you need help with anything or have any questions. Happy dreaming~! ✨

Manni

Hello there, Alex Flinn! Welcome to EcchiDreams! HOpe you enjoy your time here!

Enchanted_Dream

Hello Alex, I hope you enjoy your time on here. There's lots of friendly people on here. So I'm sure you'll meet lots of interesting friends.

SMFoxy

Hi there, Alex Flinn. Welcome to EcchiDreams.
We've already poked back and forth a bit, but this is the first time I've said hi... xD

Hope you enjoy your stay, and have fun, but if ever you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

Sweet Dreams~

Temaelrin

Greeting @Alex Flinn and welcome to EcchiDreams!

Our site can be a little daunting to those who are new so I want you to be aware that our community is usually willing to help with any problems or questions you may have. The staff are also just as willing to help if you should need it (You can find us easily as we all have Purple names). There are a few things you can do to improve your chances of finding someone to roleplay with, and I've got a quick start guide for you here:

• Complete your profile.
  • Fill out a Roleplayer Preferences form; to let others know what your preferences are.
    • If you're into private roleplaying (Not publicly on the forums, but on EcchiChat (The chatbar) or by EcchiTexts, then consider letting people know. You can also use that link to find roleplayers that you might want to roleplay with.
    • Remember; if you post around on the forums, say play in forum games and what have you, consider putting a link to your preferences in your signature for maximum exposure. 
  • To be in control of your account, consider taking a look at our Account Control Guides.
  • If you're stuck for what the roleplay options are, and/or how to get started take a look at our Roleplaying Guides.
  • If you want to know more about your profile options there are also a few guides here.

If you have further questions, please don't hesitate in asking. We're happy to help.