Oh look its a poll  

17 Dreamers have voted

1. 1. So what do you think?

• Super hot
    • I'm jealous
    • Not my thing
    • Neutral
  2. 2. Have you ever dabbled in sleep play?

• Yes I was asleep
    • Yes they were asleep
    • No but I want to
    • Not interested

Going to go a bit more in depth about the story I posted on my profile the other night just for you fellow perverts!

So my boyfriend was visiting me and he arrived late Friday night and we pretty much went straight to bed after doing some gaming. I was having trouble sleeping and when I was starting to feel sleepy, I noticed something poking me in the lower back. Usually I don't sleep naked because I like wearing panties due to the fact I get wet super easily when he's around and his sex drive isn't as high as mine is lol. But he always sleeps naked. Also noteworthy, we don't use condoms.

Anyways...I was happy to see him in more ways than one and being the horny person I am I started playing with him in his sleep. This isn't the first time I've done this to him, but this was the first time he didn't wake up at all. Also, he has told me in the past he's okay with me taking advantage of him in his sleep. The first time he woke up after I started riding him... then the following morning he jumped me because I didn't finish him after waking him, lol oops.

He was spooning me so I started off just putting him as close to my pussy as possible to see if he could make it in himself. No luck, he wasn't thrusting hard enough and he was closer to my bum so I was mostly just teasing myself. This went on for a half hour or more with him softly moaning, groping me, and attempting to play with my nipple. For a while now I've been wanting to wake him up by giving him head. I did this for a little bit and got wetter by him gently thrusting into my mouth as I did it but he still didn't wake up. 

I got a little selfish and instead of finishing him in my mouth and possibly him sleeping through it and me not getting any direct pleasure I decided to hop onto him. I figured my weight would wake him as I wiggled myself on his cock. He didn't last too long due to all the teasing before and he did a couple of thrusts back and then one deep thrust when he came. I wasn't even sure he came at first since I was so wet myself. But since he still didn't wake up I decided I'd keep going until I came, which once I figured out what worked for me I didn't need much time either hehe. 

At this point I mildly started to panic. Usually he helps me keep his cum from getting everywhere and he was still dead asleep. I contemplated waking him up but I told myself I couldn't wake him after he missed the good part. I tried my best to catch the semen in my hand as I crawled off him but not much luck. I came back with some wet wipes to clean up the liquids that had gotten all over him and sadly some of my sheets lol. I was a bit shocked, he was still hard too and asleep. I almost wish I rode him more. I got back into bed with him and he rolled over eventually and I passed out finally.

The next afternoon we showered together and I confessed what I did to him last night. He just laughed a lot and responded with "I guess that's why I felt so relaxed when I woke up." He also said he slept well to which I replied that I could tell.
Now if only he could do this to me, but I'm not that heavy of a sleep unlike him.

Funny story

So I had a relationship where she really liked it when I had my way with her while she slept. One night while I was teasing her she just sort of got up and climbed on top of me. I THOUGHT she was wide awake but her eyes stayed closed the entire time and she wasn't riding me as aggressive as she normally did.

She also put her hands on my chest to hold herself up, which was not like her as she usually likes to lay on top of me so we can kiss and rub against one another.

After I came inside her, she still rode me for a few minutes before getting off me, laying down and IMMEDIATELY started snoring.

The next morning we were in the shower and she just kinda looks up at me. "Did we have sex last night?"

"Why?" I asked.

She looks right at my chest and I could see her turn three shades of red. "I had the hottest dream..." and she recounted how she dreamed she was a forest fairy and she found a very nicely shaped 'rock' and in her dream she masturbated on the rock. 

I can be a heavy sleeper but when someone touches me anywhere I wake up right away. That said - there have been a few times when I have woken up to my SO groping me and humping me a little. In the past, I would just give in and let him have his way with me because I had college in the morning and just couldn't be arsed to stay awake for over an hour.  He would wonder why I was grumpy with him when he woke up the next day and would honestly be shocked that he did it in his sleep and not remember doing anything either. Since then I have continued to just let him do whatever out of habit and just make fun of him. (I am no longer in college and thus can afford to be woken up.) He literally won't remember doing it and is usually really sheepish and apologetic about it. lol

I mean, I always thought it was implied in the relationship if you're sleeping together.

But I was watching the news and some lady was actually suing her husband (ex husband or something) for 'raping' her for 12 years.

Saying that most nights he would take advantage of her while she slept and she would never give permission.

I remember seeing that and looking at my girlfriend and saying "uhh..."

She just laughed at me "first off, can't rape the willing and even if you could, we have done it multiple times.... both of us."

I assume that is in the US? Where the consent thing is all up in the air? It is also a bit of a grey area. :x

As far as I am concerned both me and SO give consent but have also had times when neither of us is in the mood and just refuse. We have also been together long enough that we don't usually ask for consent we just do whatever unless either of us says "Sorry, I am not in the mood." at which point we respect each other's wishes and just stop. This isn't just because it would be classed as rape but it is mainly that we respect how each other feels. 

If I am honest I think the reason she feels she was raped is that she wasn't given the option to refuse him and he just assumed it was ok to screw her since they were man and wife. Then again the general rule is not to do anything if someone is unconscious since they are not in a position to give consent. Unless they have given explicit permission to do whatever while each other sleeps. HOWEVER. The fact she has waited 12 years to pipe up about it is a bit fishy. Like, why wouldn't she tell him until they were getting divorced? 

As I said before - I bought it up right away when SO did it to me and he was really apologetic about it. 

Lesson here? Communicate with your partner! 

5 minutes ago, LazarusLuna said:

I assume that is in the US? Where the consent thing is all up in the air? It is also a bit of a grey area. :x

As far as I am concerned both me and SO give consent but have also had times when neither of us is in the mood and just refuse. We have also been together long enough that we don't usually ask for consent we just do whatever unless either of us says "Sorry, I am not in the mood." at which point we respect each other's wishes and just stop. This isn't just because it would be classed as rape but it is mainly that we respect how each other feels. 

If I am honest I think the reason she feels she was raped is that she wasn't given the option to refuse him and he just assumed it was ok to screw her since they were man and wife. Then again the general rule is not to do anything if someone is unconscious since they are not in a position to give consent. Unless they have given explicit permission to do whatever while each other sleeps. HOWEVER. The fact she has waited 12 years to pipe up about it is a bit fishy. Like, why wouldn't she tell him until they were getting divorced? 

As I said before - I bought it up right away when SO did it to me and he was really apologetic about it. 

Lesson here? Communicate with your partner! 

Common sense isn't exactly in surplus here in the US.

Communication is always important though!

I mean, I'll definitely SAY it would be nice to wake up to this happening, but knowing me, I would panic, forget who it was, forget what they were doing, and scream like a velociraptor until I either came (to my senses) or they got off. I'm awkward like that.

Archived